PDA

View Full Version : Turns out Tebow has a brother ... and he's a little *itch

BroncoBuff
01-13-2013, 03:54 PM
His name is Peter, and he's a real peter.

Tim Tebow's brother gloats on Twitter about Broncos' loss

After the Ravens ousted the Broncos from the playoffs yesterday, Jets quarterback Tim Tebow's older brother, Peter Tebow, tweeted: "Am I the only one in Denver who's happy right now?"

The Broncos traded away Tebow last offseason just after he led them to a playoff win.

Minutes after the game ended, Peter Tebow - a Christian minister who lives in Denver - retweeted comments including: "'That's Karma, Elway.'--wife, Tebow-lover." The tweet was a shot at John Elway, the former Broncos quarterback and current Executive Vice President who dumped Tebow for Manning.

Peter Tebow also tweeted on Manning: "Did anyone else just see Payton Manning give the awkward turtle sign?!?" Manning completed 28 of 43 passes for three touchdowns but threw two costly interceptions, including one in the first overtime.

ThirtyDegrees
01-13-2013, 03:56 PM
He has every reason to laugh.

This franchise is pathetic.

RhymesayersDU
01-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Weird that he still lives here.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Thats Karma? If Tim's such a saint and good will leads to success, what the **** did tebow do to deserve his craptastic season?

Go **** yourself, Peter Tebow. You sanctimonious asshole

OABB
01-13-2013, 03:59 PM
I have no problem with this. Its his brother.he is butt hurt. who cares?

mizzou5
01-13-2013, 04:02 PM
I figured his brothers were named Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. I bet Peter can't pass for sh*t, just like his brother.

TheReverend
01-13-2013, 04:03 PM
It's his brother. Would any of you act differently in his shoes?

Rohirrim
01-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Let he who is without sin cast the first Tebow.

RhymesayersDU
01-13-2013, 04:05 PM

Well, my tweet would have more profanity. But otherwise no.

Archer81
01-13-2013, 04:05 PM
Look! Someone is happy! GET HIM!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

:Broncos:

BroncoBen
01-13-2013, 04:06 PM

That is very 'Christian' of him .. Lovely.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-13-2013, 04:08 PM

I wouldnt voice my opinion on twitter! Thats just me though

OABB
01-13-2013, 04:10 PM
I wouldnt voice my opinion on twitter! Thats just me though

Then you are doing it wrong.

go_broncos
01-13-2013, 04:10 PM
**** you..there is a reason why tebow is not wanted..get over with it

BroncoBuff
01-13-2013, 04:11 PM

That figures ... one reverend defends another.

Holier and how.

orangeatheist
01-13-2013, 04:12 PM

He's the young adult pastor at Highline Community Church in Cherry Hills Village off Colorado Blvd. just south of Hampden. Here's his staff picture from the church's website:

http://highlinecc.org/go/images/petertebow.jpg

Yep. He's the kinda Twitter-lovin' Christian I'd want my kids to emulate. Really representin' the body of Christ there, Petey.

What a douchebag.

BroncoBuff
01-13-2013, 04:12 PM
His name is Peter, and upon that rock Tim will build ... something.

DBroncos4life
01-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Pretty much proves that Tebow is a product of a elite PR team.

Gutless Drunk
01-13-2013, 04:23 PM
Coloradan's buy Tee Shirts too.

Pretty Juvenile.

oubronco
01-13-2013, 04:38 PM
It was the Christian thing to do

TheReverend
01-13-2013, 04:40 PM
That figures ... one reverend defends another.

Holier and how.

Or you could not be a myopic ****head and approach it with some empathy.

****ing crazy, right?!?!?

Smilin Assassin
01-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Also from his page...

lol classic

bombay
01-13-2013, 04:54 PM
That'll help the crappy qb get a job.

mizzou5
That dude is disgracing that Bob Marley shirt.

rbackfactory80
If I were him I would have cheered on the Broncos.

Punisher
01-13-2013, 04:56 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vYabrQrXt4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OABB
01-13-2013, 05:02 PM
He was quoting his wife too. But leave it to OABB to point out the obvious and make a great point.

Que the haters in 3...2....

I wonder what they will change about their argument this time?

Punisher
01-13-2013, 05:05 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xve6QaqrPUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

errand
01-13-2013, 05:14 PM
I figured his brothers were named Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. I bet Peter can't pass for sh*t, just like his brother.

Well I've heard that Tim actually has taught his brother to throw like he does....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VxAo8_JySkM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

footstepsfrom#27
01-13-2013, 05:53 PM
Why do people give a damn about who says what on Twitter?

BroncoBeavis
01-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Well I've heard that Tim actually has taught his brother to throw like he does....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VxAo8_JySkM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ironic thing is that when big brother Teebs wallows in our misfortune he's acting in the same spirit as our resident Ortboners who've savored the flavor of Timmy tears all year. Pretty sad all around.

KipCorrington25
01-13-2013, 06:19 PM
Why does he still live here? Move to NY, oh wait they'll really hate you there.

DENVERDUI55
01-13-2013, 06:23 PM
I think that Peter is BroncoBeavis.

Agamemnon
01-13-2013, 06:38 PM
This organization treated Tim Tebow like **** right after he led us to a playoff win. None of you dip****s have any right to feel indignant over his family members not liking the Broncos.

Smilin Assassin
01-13-2013, 07:01 PM
This organization treated Tim Tebow like **** right after he led us to a playoff win. None of you dip****s have any right to feel indignant over his family members not liking the Broncos.

I like Tim and the class in which he carries himself.

That said, the organization traded him away after landing arguably the best QB in the history of the NFL (though I'm partial to Elway...).

Treated him like sh*t? Get over yourself.

Check that.

Get over Tebow.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-13-2013, 07:07 PM
Tebows karma is far worse. Dude is unemployed and has to turn down hot pussy to protect his image. How much worse can it get for him.

BroncoBuff
01-13-2013, 07:09 PM
Or you could not be a myopic ****head and approach it with some empathy.

****ing crazy, right?!?!?

Boob says the same stuff, and i don't have empathy for him!

Wait, yes I do.

And if your anger is authentic, because maybe you're an authentic reverend ... well, no offense intended. Forgive me father, for I have sinned. How about some ****ing empathy for me?!

go_broncos

Tebow was treated worse by jets.
Yet, he didn't tell anything as tebow is still with Jets.

Agamemnon

That said, the organization traded him away after landing arguably the best QB in the history of the NFL (though I'm partial to Elway...).

Check that.

Get over Tebow.

No it's many Bronco fans who need to get over themselves. You don't get to discard a guy like garbage after he gives you his all and then turn around and get butthurt because his brother posts some anti-Bronco tweets. The guy and all his family are more than justified in disliking the Broncos. Get over it people.

Oh and just so you know, signing Manning did not mean we had to trade Tebow. I don't know where you people get that idea.

TheReverend
01-13-2013, 07:12 PM

Check that.

Get over Tebow.

"Treating him like ****" was accurate. Now, it's their jobs to improve the organization, so I don't fault them for doing it (though some of the "leaks" were over the line), but they DID do it.

go_broncos
01-13-2013, 07:12 PM
No it's many Bronco fans who need to get over themselves. You don't get to discard a guy like garbage after he gives you his all and then turn around and get butthurt because his brother posts some anti-Bronco tweets. The guy and all his family are more than justified in disliking the Broncos. Get over it people.

Oh and just so you know, signing Manning did not mean we had to trade Tebow. I don't know where you people get that idea.

I disagree..Tebow is a distraction.
It's correct decision by Elway to trade him.

DenverBrit
01-13-2013, 07:14 PM

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1012/aggy-aggy-tribute-porcelina-remake-pzy-demotivational-posters-1291860719.jpg

Agamemnon
01-13-2013, 07:20 PM
I disagree..Tebow is a distraction.
It's correct decision by Elway to trade him.

That's a different matter entirely. Maybe it was right, maybe it was wrong, either way it wasn't something they had to do. It was something they chose to do. And from the Tebow family perspective all they see is a franchise that had no appreciation for what Tim did for them and couldn't wait to get rid of him as fast as possible. No one in their position would give a damn about whether or not it was the "correct" decision for the Broncos or not. That's my point.

Taco John
01-13-2013, 08:06 PM

Christians can enjoy sports rivalries can't they? I don't see the problem.

Gutless Drunk
01-13-2013, 08:23 PM
Christians can enjoy sports rivalries can't they? I don't see the problem.

Huh? I Don't see the "sports rivalry" part of a public personal vendetta against the perceived mistreatment of someone. Extracting pleasure from others failure & disappointment.

I guess it's the "sports rivalry" of "Team Tebow" vs. "The Haters"?

Agamemnon
01-13-2013, 08:28 PM
Huh? I Don't see the "sports rivalry" part of a public personal vendetta against the perceived mistreatment of someone. Extracting pleasure from others failure & disappointment.

I guess it's the "sports rivalry" of "Team Tebow" vs. "The Haters"?

Actually, seems its the Tebow family versus the Broncos to me. Not sure why people don't get that Tim Tebow's family wouldn't like the Broncos. It seems pretty obvious to me...

Gutless Drunk
01-13-2013, 08:30 PM
Actually, seems its the Tebow family versus the Broncos to me. Not sure why people don't get that Tim Tebow's family wouldn't like the Broncos. It seems pretty obvious to me...

Acknowledged. But that's a personal vindictive vendetta, it's not a "sports rivalry"

broncocalijohn
01-13-2013, 08:59 PM
I know his brother. I have heard his brother before. His name is OABB.

DBroncos4life
01-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Teblows brother is going to be a twittering fool next season with all the karma for all the teams that didn't pick his brother up this off season.

OABB
01-13-2013, 09:20 PM
I know his brother. I have heard his brother before. His name is OABB.

He is heavy...

fwf
01-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Just go ahead and suck that cock. You fags really can't get over tebow can you

Rolandftw
01-13-2013, 09:52 PM

I don't really see how Denver treated him like garbage. He likely wanted to be traded. Denver likely didn't want the distraction that comes with him, nor did they believe he ever would be a QB that could win big.

The Broncos enabled him to be the story of the NFL for a time, and win a playoff game. No other team has given him that chance, nor will likely any again. Some players really appreciated what he brought. Some did not.

His brother has every right to say what he wants and feel the way he does, just like fans of the team have every right to point out the hypocrisy in his statements.

rugbythug
01-13-2013, 10:37 PM
Shocking news for the mane. My mom is not a big fan of my ex wife.

I k ow crazy right! Probably needs its own thread.

Fedaykin
01-13-2013, 11:45 PM
never had a problem with Tim the person (despite disagreeing with his personal beliefs). I did have a problem with Tim as a QB.

However, I'm glad I don't have to deal with his rabid fans, or his apparently douche filled family.

Aren't Christian ministers not supposed to engage in schadenfreude or believe in pagan things like Karma?

Mogulseeker
01-13-2013, 11:50 PM
Weird that he still lives here.

He goes to Denver Seminary - that pastoral school off Santa Fe near Arapahoe Community College.

BroncoBeavis
01-14-2013, 07:00 AM
I think that Peter is BroncoBeavis.

No you aaaah.

Our once proud franchise has become a joke and laughing stock of the league. Wr are on the levels of the Bengals, browns, bills, KC: and previous Oakland raiders. Until we get a competent owner and management this ship won't get fixed.

LOL

DENVERDUI55
01-14-2013, 09:12 AM
No you aaaah.

LOL

Your welcome I was right. Elway knew we needed a QB and took care of business.

bronco militia
01-14-2013, 09:34 AM
silly Tebow....Christians don't believe in Karma

BroncoBeavis
01-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Your welcome I was right. Elway knew we needed a QB and took care of business.

Elway was management the day you said that. Brokeass Bowlen? Wasn't he the owner? Or was that the day someone won the Red Robin Own the Broncos for a Day contest? LOL

Beantown Bronco
01-14-2013, 09:52 AM
silly Tebow....Christians don't believe in Karma

It's pretty funny when you think about it. The brother clearly believes in karma, yet has no problem celebrating the failure of another. How he doesn't see the irony of that, I'll never know.

DENVERDUI55
01-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Elway was management the day you said that. Brokeass Bowlen? Wasn't he the owner? Or was that the day someone won the Red Robin Own the Broncos for a Day contest? LOL

I did and Elway has proved himself to us all from the unknown. The context of the thread was we need a QB because that was the only thing that would fix the mess quickly and guess who Elway shipped out of town? All 3 scrubs from last year.

broncocalijohn
01-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Teblows brother is going to be a twittering fool next season with all the karma for all the teams that didn't pick his brother up this off season.

Oh he will be fixing his address book every second as those tweets come in to him around training camp and finds out his brother isn't starting for any NFL team. I wonder if Tim called his brother and told him to STFU? Tim probably wanted Denver to win because of the teammates he was with the previous year. TIm is a bigger man then his brother.

OABB
01-14-2013, 10:56 AM
it. was.his.wife. reading helps.. Really, try it out..its so cool.you can like get the facts and stuff...

BroncoBeavis
01-14-2013, 01:23 PM
I did and Elway has proved himself to us all from the unknown. The context of the thread was we need a QB because that was the only thing that would fix the mess quickly and guess who Elway shipped out of town? All 3 scrubs from last year.

Context of the thread? You started the thread with that post and said nothing about QBs. You painted the franchise as hopeless from Owner all the way down to water boy.

I can forgive a little misguided hyperbole in the heat of the moment. Don't get me wrong. Everyone does it sooner or later. But I'm not sure why you (and your friends) continually feel the need to call other fans out to make yourselves feel better. Everyone says something stupid sooner or later.

gunns
01-14-2013, 01:47 PM
He has every reason to laugh.

This franchise is pathetic.

Then why are you here? There are 31 other "less pathetic" franchises to pick from, obviously.

Bronco Yoda
01-14-2013, 02:09 PM
Peter Tebow & Wife: making friends and creating converts with Bronco fans in Mile High.

Beantown Bronco
01-14-2013, 02:50 PM
it. was.his.wife. reading helps.. Really, try it out..its so cool.you can like get the facts and stuff...

Huh? Every outlet is reporting it was his brother. There's no mention of any wife. Where are you getting that?

Butterscotch Stallion
01-14-2013, 03:44 PM
Huh? Every outlet is reporting it was his brother. There's no mention of any wife. Where are you getting that?

Oabb is wrong...

CEH
01-14-2013, 04:22 PM
He just apologized on Twitter some 48 hours later

What a clown

gunns
01-14-2013, 04:32 PM

So Tebow was the first player to ever get traded. My, my, my. What you learn on the Mane. See Steve Atwater, see Joe Montana, see Peyton Manning. Man your Tweeters, Eli should be tweeting something about the Colts soon! And Tebow wasn't even in those guys league.

El Minion
01-14-2013, 04:38 PM

Tim Tebowís brother apologizes for gloating over Broncosí loss (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/14/tim-tebows-brother-apologizes-for-gloating-over-broncos-loss/)

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 14, 2013, 6:17 PM EST
http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/350x-814.jpg?w=375

ReutersTim Tebow (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5096/tim-tebow)ís big brother is sorry for taking delight in the loss of Tebowís former team.

Peter Tebow went on Twitter immediately after the Broncosí loss to the Ravens on Saturday and said he was happy to see the Broncos lose. He also took a shot at Peyton Manning (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1493/peyton-manning), the quarterback the Broncos signed to replace Tebow as their starter.

But on Monday, Tebow returned to Twitter and said that with two days to think it over, he no longer believes that it was appropriate to celebrate seeing the Broncos lose.
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1265490875/image_normal.jpg Peter Tebow @petertebow (https://twitter.com/petertebow)
My comment after the game was uncalled for. I may root for another team but I should never gloat about anyone's misfortune. I'm truly sorry.

14 Jan 13 (https://twitter.com/petertebow/statuses/290950214540464132)

Reply (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=290950214540464132)
Retweet (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=290950214540464132)
Favorite (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=290950214540464132)

Thereís no word on whether Tim Tebow was the one who told Peter to apologize. Tim Tebow hasnít tweeted about the Broncos, and although he has more than 2 million Twitter followers, he rarely tweets about anything related to the NFL at all: Not his current team, not his former team, not opposing teams and not anything else about the NFL. And given how often people in the NFL end up getting themselves in trouble by tweeting about the NFL, thatís probably wise.

broncosteven
01-14-2013, 04:38 PM
I hope Tebow wins a Grey Cup or 2, it will at least give a legit reason for the media to still be talking about him during the playoffs.

OABB
01-14-2013, 04:39 PM

I'm a douche bag. Sorry. I misread. Which actually makes my obnoxious post that much more obnoxious. I'm leaving it up for self punishment.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-14-2013, 04:40 PM
I'm a douche bag. Sorry. I misread. Which actually makes my obnoxious post that much more obnoxious. I'm leaving it up for self punishment.

you mean this one doucher?

nice.

OABB
01-14-2013, 04:43 PM
you mean this one doucher?

nice.

Friends are cool. Shall I tell everyone about your jets jersey fag?

broncocalijohn
01-14-2013, 04:44 PM

We like to call our own douche bags. OABB will go a step further and call himself a douche. We already knew that but it is a nice and personal touche to an obvious mistake. Some can learn from this.

gunns
01-14-2013, 04:55 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwiHEwYJeNfoXG9sXGBojcXa_LGJPXX MaIEEIna0LGzrqdtmhm

Originally Posted by OABB

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5tLAPfvhwbWXKJhzhPG-pgLAXDLUsfbzzbMHlJQuGMqQYSPow

OABB
01-14-2013, 05:01 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwiHEwYJeNfoXG9sXGBojcXa_LGJPXX MaIEEIna0LGzrqdtmhm

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5tLAPfvhwbWXKJhzhPG-pgLAXDLUsfbzzbMHlJQuGMqQYSPow

Lol!!! Ok...lets not make a thread out of it... One point for you though..

Butterscotch Stallion
01-14-2013, 05:03 PM
We like to call our own douche bags. OABB will go a step further and call himself a douche. We already knew that but it is a nice and personal touche to an obvious mistake. Some can learn from this.

He can't really deny what he is, or he would be a delusional douchebag... and that is just too much.

OABB
01-14-2013, 05:25 PM
He can't really deny what he is, or he would be a delusional douchebag... and that is just too much.

True.. I don't want to be like peacepipe.

broncosteven
01-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Pro Tim Tebow Poster McGruder believes Nazi's built time travel devices (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/14/some dude who loves tim-tebow, says his Dad saw alien craft/)

Posted by Raheem Michael Dean Perry Moore on January 14, 2013, 47:73 PM ZULU Time
http://nbcTebowtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/350x-814.jpg?w=375

McGruder Tebow went on Twitter immediately after the Broncosí loss to the Ravens on Saturday using account named McGruder and said he was happy to listen to his dad talk about seeing Alien crafts while parked with a male "Friend" years before the Broncos loss. He also took a shot at Peyton Manning (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1493/peyton-manning), the quarterback the Broncos signed to replace Tebow as their starter.

But on Monday, McGruder returned to Twitter after failing to go back in time using his T.Townesend Brown Anti-gravity Time machine in order to stop himself from posting in the past. "I got a head ache thinking about the potential paradoxes and figured that maybe the time a dude visited me dressed as Hitler could have been a dream, I mean it is more likely that Hitler would have pushed a flunky through the time machine first...am I right?" With two days to think it over, he no longer believes that it was appropriate to celebrate seeing the Broncos lose.
[INDENT] https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1265490875/image_normal.jpg McGruder Tebow @McGrudertebow (https://twitter.com/McGrudertebow)
My comment after the game was uncalled for. I may root for another team but I should never gloat about anyone's misfortune unless it is someone who doesn't believe there are aliens or Anti-gravity devices for reals. I'm truly sorry that Tebow didn't turnout to be a real NFL QB and we have to move to Canada to see him play. Hell I am now wishing my sibling is Colin Kapernick, that guy is a better Tebow than Tebow! Even Cam Newton was better at being Tebow than Tebow, then you have Russel Wilson, Joe Webb, the list is endless.

14 Jan 13 (https://twitter.com/McGrudertebow/statuses/290950214540464132)

Thereís no word on whether Tim Tebow was the one who told McGruder to apologize. Tim Tebow hasnít tweeted about the Broncos, and although he has more than 2 million Twitter followers, he rarely tweets about anything related to the NFL at all: Not his current team, not his former team, not opposing teams and not anything else about the NFL, just that he would 1st like to thank his lord and savior Jesus Christ for inventing Twitter. And given how often people in the NFL end up getting themselves in trouble by tweeting about the NFL, thatís probably wise.

The real story unredacted!

bombay
01-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Apology not accepted. He meant it, obviously.

**** off.

broncosteven
01-14-2013, 10:07 PM
Apology not accepted. He meant it, obviously.

**** off.

I wonder if they will be happy if mCd loses next week because he refused to play Timmy after drafting him?

MacGruder
01-14-2013, 10:27 PM
I thought I felt a disturbance in the force...

Did I not tell you guys how this whole Manning thing would play out... it unfolded exactly as I said.. surely you must realize I am clairvoyant now...

I said Peyton was a fool to come to Denver. If he won Elway would get the credit and if he couldn't do what Tebow did or more he would be ruined.

And the team is just as bad as it was with Tebow.. slightly better because they were all on board with Peyton and the organization wasn't actively trying to screw him but in the end the results are the same if not worse.

MacGruder
01-14-2013, 10:28 PM
I wonder if they will be happy if mCd loses next week because he refused to play Timmy after drafting him?

McD didn't play Tebow to protect him from this crap team. Look what it just did to Manning's rep.. and he WAS a hall of famer...

OABB
01-14-2013, 10:29 PM
I was hoping you died. Bummer.

MacGruder
01-14-2013, 10:35 PM
I was hoping you died. Bummer.

Isn't it ironic that I am right and Elway is ruining your team and you want me to die? People are strange...

OABB
01-14-2013, 10:44 PM
Isn't it ironic that I am right and Elway is ruining your team and you want me to die? People are strange...

You must not read your posts.

MacGruder
01-14-2013, 10:48 PM
You must not read your posts.

You must not read the ones I am responding to... or understand them.

OABB
01-14-2013, 10:52 PM
You must not read the ones I am responding to... or understand them.

What would it take for me to convince you to kill yourself?

MacGruder
01-14-2013, 10:58 PM
What would it take for me to convince you to kill yourself?

You're projecting again... You must be at the brink after this latest humiliation brought about by Elway. What is it about him.. him, Fox and Peyton are like kindred spirits. All born losers with just enough ability to get them to the point of choking and no more.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-14-2013, 11:22 PM
You're projecting again... You must be at the brink after this latest humiliation brought about by Elway. What is it about him.. him, Fox and Peyton are like kindred spirits. All born losers with just enough ability to get them to the point of choking and no more.

Must've sucked not seeing Tebow score a single point all year.

broncofever
01-14-2013, 11:27 PM
Damn it, he's like Beetlejuice, this MacGruder character, if you say Tebow too many times he reappears. Son of a...How does one get rid of him again?

MacGruder
01-14-2013, 11:34 PM
Must've sucked not seeing Tebow score a single point all year.

It wasn't really that bad honestly. It was like a virtual replay of last season on the Broncos. Tebow wasn't really given a shot either time. It was the same BS but just in a different package.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Wtf. MacGruder is back?

Glad I didn't reset my ignore list. smh.

bfoflcommish
01-15-2013, 09:54 AM
It wasn't really that bad honestly. It was like a virtual replay of last season on the Broncos. Tebow wasn't really given a shot either time. It was the same BS but just in a different package.

yep whole NFL is out to get him, its not that he isnt good enough to play QB its that the league has something against this 1 player!

spiralism
01-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Imo the reason he apologised is because Tebow politely reminded him over the phone that he has only got one shot in the NFL so far and it was with us, and he's grateful for it so his brother would be well advised to shut up

peacepipe
01-15-2013, 10:36 AM
[AQUOTE=MacGruder;3781871]It wasn't really that bad honestly. It was like a virtual replay of last season on the Broncos. Tebow wasn't really given a shot either time. It was the same BS but just in a different package.[/QUOTE]

??? Wasn't tebow our starting QB last yr for most of the season? Didn't realize that didn't count as a shot.

peacepipe
01-15-2013, 10:39 AM

Yeah,finishing the season as the #1 seed is ruining the team.

Beantown Bronco
01-15-2013, 10:51 AM
I love how he refers to the Broncos as "your team" when responding to anyone. Has anyone figured out what team he's actually a fan of?

Gutless Drunk
01-15-2013, 10:56 AM
I love how he refers to the Broncos as "your team" when responding to anyone. Has anyone figured out what team he's actually a fan of?

"Team Tebow"

errand
01-15-2013, 11:00 AM

Did I not tell you guys how this whole Manning thing would play out... it unfolded exactly as I said.. surely you must realize I am clairvoyant now...

I said Peyton was a fool to come to Denver. If he won Elway would get the credit and if he couldn't do what Tebow did or more he would be ruined.

LOL....I guess I'm just as clairvoyant as you are....

I told everyone that people like yourself would rejoice if the Broncos didn't win, and that as soon as Manning didn't deliver the circus would be back to let us know. But soon the clairvoyance of those you labelled as haters will become reality as your hero will be released by the Jets.

So do Arena football teams have message boards?

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 11:15 AM
yep whole NFL is out to get him, its not that he isnt good enough to play QB its that the league has something against this 1 player!

Do you realize that they said the same thing about Tebow in college? They said he couldn't play his style there either. Even Urban Meyer didn't think he could do it and was planning on using him as a Linebacker. But college coaches are less afraid to take risks AND are more innovative in general. College players also aren't running the asylums like they are in the NFL. NFL players are even dumber than the coaches - see McGahee, Lloyd,, all the New York Jets, Elway... even Dawkins still doubts Tebow.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 11:17 AM
"Team Tebow"

Being a fan of Tebow makes a lot more sense than being a fan of a bunch of random assholes wearing the same jerseys doesn't it?

Beantown Bronco
01-15-2013, 11:21 AM
And makes even less sense than trolling a Broncos message board incessantly when you're not even a fan of the NFL, much less the Broncos; and only like one guy who hasn't been a Bronco for a year and soon won't even be employed by the NFL.

yerner
01-15-2013, 11:23 AM
Being a fan of Tebow makes a lot more sense than being a fan of a bunch of random a-holes wearing the same jerseys doesn't it?

no.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 11:25 AM
Yeah,finishing the season as the #1 seed is ruining the team.

#1 in meaningless wins and yards? Have you not been watching Manning's career? This is what he has done all along. Yet it's far worse now because he is a shell of himself.

He is an offensive coordinator more than anything now. Imagine having the greatest offensive coordinator in the NFL.. and he is playing his son because he is his son not because he knows he can win in the playoffs and his brilliance as a coordinator gets him to the playoffs. That is Peyton Manning coaching himself.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 11:26 AM
no.

Don't you want to rethink that considering Tebow outplayed Peyton in the playoffs?

BroncoBeavis
01-15-2013, 11:26 AM
Do you realize that they said the same thing about Tebow in college? They said he couldn't play his style there either. Even Urban Meyer didn't think he could do it and was planning on using him as a Linebacker.

What the eff are you talking about? This isn't even close to true.

Play2win
01-15-2013, 11:28 AM
He just apologized on Twitter some 48 hours later

What a clown

He's just being a "modern" Christian. Do things wrong, and continue to do things wrong, which hurts other people. But, hey, it's okay, I apologized. Forgiveness is what (modern) Christianity is all about, specifically, you all forgiving me for all the wrong that I have done (or will do).

Not very Christian of him, but very Modern Christian of him.

TheReverend
01-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Oh jesus christ... MacGruder is back?

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 11:31 AM
[AQUOTE=MacGruder;3781871]It wasn't really that bad honestly. It was like a virtual replay of last season on the Broncos. Tebow wasn't really given a shot either time. It was the same BS but just in a different package.

??? Wasn't tebow our starting QB last yr for most of the season? Didn't realize that didn't count as a shot.[/QUOTE]

Having Fox as your offensive coordinator isn't really getting a shot in the NFL.. especially if you are Tebow. That is WHY Tebow is considered a bust.

Then you add on to that Elway using that season to help him rebuild later at Tebow's expense and this is what you get.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 11:34 AM
What the eff are you talking about? This isn't even close to true.

Yes it is... Urban Meyer has said recently he didn't think Tebow could do it. And when Tebow was coming in to college he had told another recruit Tebow would be playing linebacker. The other kid ended up going to another school because Meyer reversed on making Tebow a linebacker.

peacepipe
01-15-2013, 11:42 AM
Don't you want to rethink that considering Tebow outplayed Peyton in the playoffs?
They both got to the divisional rd of playoffs & lost,I'll grant you that.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 11:52 AM
They both got to the divisional rd of playoffs & lost,I'll grant you that.

Considering how Peyton played in that game WITHOUT the adversity Tebow had I would say Tebow outplayed him. The Steelers were better last season than the Ravens this season, too.

Peyton had 2 TDs gifted to him and he still stunk. Peyton couldn't even complete any downfield passes while Tebow scorched the best D in the NFL with them and dominated them running the ball.

Peyton had 2 INTs and a fumble while Tebow had none...

Kaylore
01-15-2013, 11:55 AM
Oh my goodness! This idiot is back?

broncosteven
01-15-2013, 12:05 PM

And the team is just as bad as it was with Tebow.. slightly better because they were all on board with Peyton and the organization wasn't actively trying to screw him but in the end the results are the same if not worse.

I love how kFcDud and the guys who are blinded by Tebow's 6 pack and are totally in love with the guy think the NFL is now over forever and Manning was a failure for losing a DIVISIONAL Championship game.

You guys would say the same thing about Manning being a Failure if we lost the SB and the AFC Championship game.

Your thinking is so Binary when the situation is Analog and needs to be studied over time. mCg and kFcDud would be right if Manning took his toys and went home or his neck got damaged again and he had to retire.

Thing is he will be back next year, hopefully the following year and the year after that. To say now in the middle of his tenure he is a failure is like saying Tom Brady sucks because he has lost 6 years in the playoffs. OMG 6 years Brady went home in the playoffs!

I like my chances with a QB who has been to the playoffs 12 years in his career it means every year you have a shot at winning it all.

We had no shot with Tebow, hell the Jets were afraid to play him, a 2-14 team that has nothing lose and everything to gain from the Tebow circus says they don't want to consider him as an option.

At this point unless some new HC has the Ego to think they can work with him or use him in WC type plays it is more likely he is going to have to go to Canada or retire and go into politics or use his following to support some type of charity.

Guys like Kapernick are out Tebowing Tebow, I really don't see him being able to compete even as himself with guys like Wilson, Newton, Kapernick, among others being better at what he does than he does.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 12:30 PM
The Jets didn't play Tebow because they blew the bank on Mark not knowing Tebow would be available.. AND they didn't know how to run Tebow's offense.

The biggest obstacle Tebow has isn't coaches it's the players. As I said above.. players are MORONS.. they are incredibly jealous of Tebow and ignorant about FB yet they all think they are experts. Half of them or more have taken sides in this just like fans. And NFL players run the asylums.. how can a coach play Tebow if half the guys or more on the team won't play for him?

There is also the aspect of the NFL being a business. This is the real reason guys on the Broncos offense were chomping at the bit for Peyton.. because he would help them put up monster numbers ensuring their NFL career. Tebow takes many of those numbers himself running the ball and his style doesn't pad their stats and bank accounts.

Coaches have egos too.. do you think they want to throw away what they feel is their genius offense and just let Tebow run the show and play his own game? Not to mention all these guys judged Tebow before he even came into the NFL and don't want to admit they were wrong..

As for Peyton.. he's not getting any younger. That was one of my big arguments why he would be screwed in Denver. Did you see him trying to run in overtime? It was a joke.. think about it.. what was the biggest difference between Flacco and Peyton. Flacco has mobility like Tebow.. he doesn't use it as much but he has it. If you look at those plays that won that game I think it was Flacco's mobility and Peyton's zero miobility that was the difference in the game.

Flacco actually won that game playing like Tebow did to beat the Steelers.. and Peyton played like Orton. lol

Beantown Bronco
01-15-2013, 12:40 PM
But they had no problem going to their #3 QB....

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 12:54 PM
But they had no problem going to their #3 QB....

Their number 3 QB was a "conventional" QB.. and probably looks like a genius in non contact scrimmages just like Orton did compared to Tebow.

Tebow looks "bad" in practices in games because he doesn't make the dumb throws other guys do to get turnovers.. instead he takes a sack or throws the ball into the dirt.

Other guys would rather look pretty than win the game. It was hilarious though because Orton may not be a good passer or a good athlete but he is a bright guy... and he actually started using Tebow's method because it was so effective. But he isn't Tebow so he couldn't manage the rest of the Tebow equation. But it illustrates my point about how smart Tebow is. He's a lot smarter about using his abilities than the guys who don't have them or coaches that have never seen tehm before.

Hulamau
01-15-2013, 12:56 PM

Yep ... I wouldn't post it on twitter :)

I like Timmy but the only reason he didn't at least get one more shot here was because Manning became available and decided to join our team .. not because Elway had some visceral dislike for Peter Tebow's brother!

Is there any sentient being in his right mind in the known universe that wouldn't take that deal any day of the week and twice on Sundays!?!

Grow up Peter, you should thank Fox and Elway who gave Tim his one and only real opportunity to be the starting QB in the NFL and from that his celebrity and notoriety reached unheard of bounds!

Timmy has and will continue to cash in far more as a result of Elway's and Foxy's backing him fully as the starting QB after Orton flamed out last year, than from anything else he accomplishes in the football world the rest of his life!!

Show some Christian gratitude Preacher Pete! :flower:

peacepipe
01-15-2013, 12:58 PM
Considering how Peyton played in that game WITHOUT the adversity Tebow had I would say Tebow outplayed him. The Steelers were better last season than the Ravens this season, too.

Peyton had 2 TDs gifted to him and he still stunk. Peyton couldn't even complete any downfield passes while Tebow scorched the best D in the NFL with them and dominated them running the ball.

Lol 34% completion rate & we lost 45-10.

bfoflcommish
01-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Do you realize that they said the same thing about Tebow in college? They said he couldn't play his style there either. Even Urban Meyer didn't think he could do it and was planning on using him as a Linebacker. But college coaches are less afraid to take risks AND are more innovative in general. College players also aren't running the asylums like they are in the NFL. NFL players are even dumber than the coaches - see McGahee, Lloyd,, all the New York Jets, Elway... even Dawkins still doubts Tebow.

it also helps he was surrounded by 3.5+ star athletes at every position and were more talented at most every position than probably90% of their opponents...but yes lets go with what you say.

Hulamau
01-15-2013, 01:02 PM
The Jets didn't play Tebow because they blew the bank on Mark not knowing Tebow would be available.. AND they didn't know how to run Tebow's offense.

The biggest obstacle Tebow has isn't coaches it's the players. As I said above.. players are MORONS.. they are incredibly jealous of Tebow and ignorant about FB yet they all think they are experts. Half of them or more have taken sides in this just like fans. And NFL players run the asylums.. how can a coach play Tebow if half the guys or more on the team won't play for him?

There is also the aspect of the NFL being a business. This is the real reason guys on the Broncos offense were chomping at the bit for Peyton.. because he would help them put up monster numbers ensuring their NFL career. Tebow takes many of those numbers himself running the ball and his style doesn't pad their stats and bank accounts.

Coaches have egos too.. do you think they want to throw away what they feel is their genius offense and just let Tebow run the show and play his own game? Not to mention all these guys judged Tebow before he even came into the NFL and don't want to admit they were wrong..

As for Peyton.. he's not getting any younger. That was one of my big arguments why he would be screwed in Denver. Did you see him trying to run in overtime? It was a joke.. think about it.. what was the biggest difference between Flacco and Peyton. Flacco has mobility like Tebow.. he doesn't use it as much but he has it. If you look at those plays that won that game I think it was Flacco's mobility and Peyton's zero miobility that was the difference in the game.

Flacco actually won that game playing like Tebow did to beat the Steelers.. and Peyton played like Orton. lol

Son, if Tebow had still been our QB there wouldn't even have been another overtime in the playoffs for him to run around in! Plus DT, Decker and any other WRs with the talent and aspirations for greatness would dump the Broncos the minute their rookie contracts were up and run .. not walk... to any greener pastures!

Timmy would have killed their careers or at least made those careers significantly underwhelming.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 01:10 PM
it also helps he was surrounded by 3.5+ star athletes at every position and were more talented at most every position than probably90% of their opponents...but yes lets go with what you say.

Then why is it that Urban Meyer had to leave the SEC and go to another conference?

You want to know why? Because RUNNING wins in the SEC just like it does in the NFL playoffs.

The Gators had weak runner just like the Broncos... Tebow made that Gators team successful in the SEC because of if ability to run SEC power football as a QB. Even Cam had far far better runners than Tebow. This was why Auburn lost Cam and a whole team full of seniors but still beat the Tebowless Gators the following season. When Cam was at Auburn people said he was better than Tebow because he won with less talent. Even though the only team to beat Tebow twice was Auburn even when they didn't have Cam...

Why is this? Because Auburn runs a power running game ideally suited to the SEC. Florida ran a finesse offense to please the fans.. just like Peyton runs a finesse offense for regular season wins and to please fans.

THIS was why Florida let Cam go.. because he was not suited a a passer to do what Tebow did. He couldn't even carry the running game Tebow did at UF either because Cam would have been killed. Conversely Tebow could have been even more dominant at Auburn because they were more suited to a running QB.

This is the same reason why Tebow was better in the playoffs than Peyton.. even being horribly mismanaged...

Running wins games against the best teams.. and Tebow made the Broncos the best running team in the NFL. This is also why the Jets were crazy not to use Tebow.. he would have been ideally suited to the style they play.

broncosteven
01-15-2013, 01:13 PM

Funny how you conveniently forget that we played the Pats in the divisional game and were totally humilliated.

Manning had us up 7 with 41 seconds left. Moore is more of a scapegoat than Manning.

OABB
01-15-2013, 01:15 PM
macruder, you are the reason the idiots hate Tebow. If you weren't constantly trolling and being the ****tiest poster ever, those of us who are reasonable and intelligent would be able to defend Tebow without having to constantly reminded them that liking Tebow does not mean you are a ****ing idiot.

I win so hard and all, but you are really hurting our cred.

Stop it. go away. and please kill yourself. seriously, kill yourself.

oubronco
#1 in meaningless wins and yards? Have you not been watching Manning's career? This is what he has done all along. Yet it's far worse now because he is a shell of himself.

He is an offensive coordinator more than anything now. Imagine having the greatest offensive coordinator in the NFL.. and he is playing his son because he is his son not because he knows he can win in the playoffs and his brilliance as a coordinator gets him to the playoffs. That is Peyton Manning coaching himself.

Your a ****in dumbass now run along and go beat off to your Timmy doll

MacGruder
Son, if Tebow had still been our QB there wouldn't even have been another overtime in the playoffs for him to run around in! Plus DT, Decker and any other WRs with the talent and aspirations for greatness would dump the Broncos the minute their rookie contracts were up and run .. not walk... to any greener pastures!

Timmy would have killed their careers or at least made those careers significantly underwhelming.

Fine.. let them go.. Tebow does't need stars to be successful... that is the beauty of his game.. It's sad the NFL doesn't groom more players like Tebow.. because what problems would it solve? You would not be reliant on prima donna receivers or prima donna QBs.

Tebow's running ability allows guys to get open much more easily. With Tebow you could get some highly underrated receivers and be successful with them. Tebow would make runningbacks look great and runningbacks are highly undervalued in todays NFL because having an immobile dinking and dunking QB makes them ineffective.

Running wins playoff games anyway...

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Funny how you conveniently forget that we played the Pats in the divisional game and were totally humilliated.

Manning had us up 7 with 41 seconds left. Moore is more of a scapegoat than Manning.

Doesn't matter... the Steelers were still better than the Ravens and the Ravens likely aren't as good as the Pats.. but even the Pats are nowhere near what they were last season.

Also.. where would the Broncos have been without the 2 TDs gifted them? Tebow didn't have Holliday.

You are comparing apples to oranges to prop up your case... nowhere near equivalent.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 01:22 PM
macruder, you are the reason the idiots hate Tebow. If you weren't constantly trolling and being the ****tiest poster ever, those of us who are reasonable and intelligent would be able to defend Tebow without having to constantly reminded them that liking Tebow does not mean you are a ****ing idiot.

I win so hard and all, but you are really hurting our cred.

Stop it. go away. and please kill yourself. seriously, kill yourself.

For being right?

You're projecting again..

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 01:24 PM
Lol 34% completion rate & we lost 45-10.

Just stop.. this Ravens team is not the Pats team last year... the Ravens aren't even last seasons Steelers.

The game against the Pats was on the road too...

oubronco
01-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Fine.. let them go.. Tebow does't need stars to be successful... that is the beauty of his game.. It's sad the NFL doesn't groom more players like Tebow.. because what problems would it solve? You would not be reliant on prima donna receivers or prima donna QBs.

Tebow's running ability allows guys to get open much more easily. With Tebow you could get some highly underrated receivers and be successful with them. Tebow would make runningbacks look great and runningbacks are highly undervalued in todays NFL because having an immobile dinking and dunking QB makes them ineffective.

This has got to be one of the dumbest ****in things ive ever read and now we're all dumber for reading it.......thanks dumbass

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 01:32 PM
This has got to be one of the dumbest ****in things ive ever read and now we're all dumber for reading it.......thanks dumbass

That's exactly what many of you here were saying last offseason when I said signing Peyton would set your franchise back years.. LMAO

It's unbelievable how people can be so braindead...

OABB
01-15-2013, 01:38 PM
That's exactly what many of you here were saying last offseason when I said signing Peyton would set your franchise back years.. LMAO

It's unbelievable how people can be so braindead...

wow. Just. Wow.

HorseHead
01-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Serious question for MacGruder:

Where does he play next year? Who takes a chance on him?

vbplaya
01-15-2013, 01:40 PM
This is exhausting ...

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 01:48 PM

What difference does it make.. we have seen the problem isn't Tebow... he was as successful as Manning with far more adversity and as a rookie essentially.

There are a number of teams that could take him... but the problem is it takes multiple people in one organization to agree. This is where I think the problems come in. There is so much group thinking on NFL teams. It breeds a lack of accountability and causes people to take the seemingly safe choice even if it really isn't.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 01:50 PM
wow. Just. Wow.

You really don't see how your organization is being set back? If you are ever able to figure out how to build a team around Peyton to make him successful it will be too late... then you are going to have to start all over. AGAIN.

vbplaya
01-15-2013, 01:54 PM

I can see ESPN covering it now ... they'll be sure to title it:

"The Tebow Sweepstakes" ... Who will win the Tebow sweepstakes of 2013???

Beantown Bronco
01-15-2013, 01:55 PM
MacGruder,

Why do you come here?

You have nothing but disdain for the Broncos.
You have nothing but disdain for the posters here.
We have nothing but disdain for you.

Isn't there some other more productive and enjoyable way you could possibly spend your time?

Rohirrim
01-15-2013, 01:58 PM

You're on glue.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 01:59 PM
MacGruder,

Why do you come here?

Isn't there some other more productive and enjoyable way you could possibly spend your time?

I guess I like helping the little people.

You guys are the only people to have seen what happened in this whole Tebow saga... you are some of the few who have a chance of getting it. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

Do you only post opinions if others agree with them? Is that what message boards are for? Parroting what everyone else is saying?

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 02:01 PM
You're on glue.

Again.. that's exactly what people said when I said Peyton would ruin his legacy by being out performed by Tebow.. haha

Glue must be good for you...

vbplaya
01-15-2013, 02:03 PM
MacGruder,

Why do you come here?

I've come to the conclusion he is just a troll. If you really read his posts they sound like he's just trying to get a rise out of you. There is NO way a logical human can believe the things he's posting. There is only two possibilities ...

1) He is a troll who is simply trying to create a fire inside you so you'll argue with him for hours and feed his needy ego. ("I'm so popular ... everyone wants to talk to me") In which case it trying to discuss logic with him won't prove fruitful since he's just blowing it out his arse anyway.

2) He actually believes some of what he posts (can't imagine anyone could believe everything he's posting but maybe some of it) ... in which case he knows nothing of football and therefore is also not worth the time to explain to him the inner workings of the game since he won't be able to grasp it anyway.

broncofever
01-15-2013, 02:05 PM
I guess I like helping the little people.

You guys are the only people to have seen what happened in this whole Tebow saga... you are some of the few who have a chance of getting it. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

Do you only post opinions if others agree with them? Is that what message boards are for? Parroting what everyone else is saying?

Why? Why do you need to convince anyone about Tebow? Seriously why? Even if you manage to convert all of us to thinking he's all that and a bag of chips, what will you have achieved? will it help Tebow? Will it make you feel better about yourself? And at this point, he's not a Bronco so even if we all say, hey That MacGruder fellow he's got a point, we should have kept Tebow, what is the point? He's never coming back anymore than anyone is ever going to agree with you on this topic. I wish the kid well, but let it go. His ride with the Broncos is definitely over and there's a good chance his NFL career is shortly going to follow.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Fine.. let them go.. Tebow does't need stars to be successful... that is the beauty of his game...

Yet all The whining about how bad his WRs TEs Oline coaches were last year And they were the reasons he loses
You fail even more than tebow does

Beantown Bronco
01-15-2013, 02:08 PM

Not at all what I wrote. People can and should debate things and disagree here. What I'm talking about goes far deeper. You obviously don't like anything about the Broncos and you do nothing but show contempt for everyone here when they disagree with you....which is every single post. Not only that, but nobody here likes you.

You bring nothing to this site, even for a troll. Bob at least bring his unintentional comedy to the table. You bring nothing.

Once again:

You don't like the Broncos.
You don't like us.
We don't like you.

There must be something better out there for you.

BroncoBeavis
01-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Yes it is... Urban Meyer has said recently he didn't think Tebow could do it. And when Tebow was coming in to college he had told another recruit Tebow would be playing linebacker. The other kid ended up going to another school because Meyer reversed on making Tebow a linebacker.

There's a story about one QB recruit saying Meyer lied to him about recruiting Tebow as an LB. Even the recruit who tells the story didn't believe the line (if the story is true) The gist of the story (again if true) was that Urban lied to the recruit. Not that he really intended to convert him to a linebacker.

Needless to say, splitting game day snaps between a successful senior QB and an incoming true freshman during a national title season would seem a strange way to try to start converting a QB to a linebacker.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 02:14 PM
Why? Why do you need to convince anyone about Tebow? Seriously why? Even if you manage to convert all of us to thinking he's all that and a bag of chips, what will you have achieved? will it help Tebow? Will it make you feel better about yourself? And at this point, he's not a Bronco so even if we all say, hey That MacGruder fellow he's got a point, we should have kept Tebow, what is the point? He's never coming back anymore than anyone is ever going to agree with you on this topic. I wish the kid well, but let it go. His ride with the Broncos is definitely over and there's a good chance his NFL career is shortly going to follow.

As I said.. you have to start somewhere.. knowledge can spread.. what choice do I have? It's kind of like an experiment.. to see if I can get through to people and if so what will work. I guess I like impossible challenges..

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Yet all The whining about how bad his WRs TEs Oline coaches were last year And they were the reasons he loses
You fail even more than tebow does

The whole team was bad.. they were the worst team in the NFL under Orton who everyone said was a good QB.

As I said.. you would need to upgrade the runners around Tebow.. but that is far easier to do in this era than upgrading prima donna receivers. It's like Belichick using tightends in a era of wide receivers.

COWheatGrower
01-15-2013, 02:18 PM
There are a number of teams that could take him... but the problem is it takes multiple people in one organization to agree. This is where I think the problems come in. There is so much group thinking on NFL teams. It breeds a lack of accountability and causes people to take the seemingly safe choice even if it really isn't.

The NFL has adopted the read-option from the college game though.

Colin Kaepernick, Russell Wilson and Robert Griffin, III have shown that NFL organizations are willing to go away from the traditional dropback passer as their quarterback and cater to their strengths by infusing concepts that were long considered college plays.

Next year the Oakland Raiders might be heading that direction too with Terrelle Pryor.

But the biggest difference between Kaepernick/Wilson/Griffin and Tim Tebow/Joe Webb has been the former QBs bring the threat of the pass and the latter QBs don't. A 46.5 completion percentage is not efficient. Completion percentages are trending upwards in the NFL for a reason, 46.5 percent is the stone ages.

OABB
01-15-2013, 02:19 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rDMoAsxxA80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 02:20 PM
There's a story about one QB recruit saying Meyer lied to him about recruiting Tebow as an LB. Even the recruit who tells the story didn't believe the line (if the story is true) The gist of the story (again if true) was that Urban lied to the recruit. Not that he really intended to convert him to a linebacker.

Needless to say, splitting game day snaps between a successful senior QB and an incoming true freshman during a national title season would seem a strange way to try to start converting a QB to a linebacker.

Meyer said just recently that he himself didn't think Tebow would make it as a QB.. Lane Kiffin said he heard the same thing all over when recruiting Tebow to go to USC.

Meyer saying he didn't think Tebow could play QB ties perfectly with what the recruit, Jevon Snead, said about Meyer saying he would make him a linebacker.

I agree he was likely covering all bases but the point is it was true to some extent.. and this is Urban Meyer the guy most suited to using Tebow.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-15-2013, 02:24 PM
The whole team was bad.. they were the worst team in the NFL under Orton who everyone said was a good QB.

As I said.. you would need to upgrade the runners around Tebow.. but that is far easier to do in this era than upgrading prima donna receivers. It's like Belichick using tightends in a era of wide receivers.

Broncos offense WITH tebow. Horrible.

Broncos offense WITHOUT tebow. Great.

That is fact.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 02:26 PM
The NFL has adopted the read-option from the college game though.

Colin Kaepernick, Russell Wilson and Robert Griffin, III have shown that NFL organizations are willing to go away from the traditional dropback passer as their quarterback and cater to their strengths by infusing concepts that were long considered college plays.

Next year the Oakland Raiders might be heading that direction too with Terrelle Pryor.

But the biggest difference between Kaepernick/Wilson/Griffin and Tim Tebow/Joe Webb has been the former QBs bring the threat of the pass and the latter QBs don't. A 46.5 completion percentage is not efficient. Completion percentages are trending upwards in the NFL for a reason, 46.5 percent is the stone ages.

I think you are missing the real issue though... Tebow does not fit the mold of a running QB either.. there are 2 kinds of QBs to NFL experts.. pure passers... and running QBs who are blazing fast. Tebow doesn't fit either category. He isn't a conventional passer and isn't a conventional running QB. Tebow doesn't have the gold standards most elite prospects have.. BUT.. he excels just as much or more in non typical ways.

Also.. using Tebow's completion percentage while with the Broncos is wrong anyway.. he was put in an impossible situation. Fox wouldn't even let him throw the ball. They were trying to compete for a championship when they should have just been letting Tebow "play" like they let Cam play his first season.

Tebow's running ability also accounts for many of his passes. And even Elway said Tebow's completion numbers were skewed because Fox's O used so many deep passes. Complete opposite of most QBs these days.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-15-2013, 02:28 PM
I think you are missing the real issue though... Tebow does not fit the mold of a running QB either.. there are 2 kinds of QBs to NFL experts.. pure passers... and running QBs who are blazing fast. Tebow doesn't fit either category. He isn't a conventional passer and isn't a conventional running QB. Tebow doesn't have the gold standards most elite prospects have.. BUT.. he excels just as much or more in non typical ways.

Also.. using Tebow's completion percentage while with the Broncos is wrong anyway.. he was put in an impossible situation. Fox wouldn't even let him throw the ball. They were trying to compete for a championship when they should have just been letting Tebow "play" like they let Cam play his first season.

Tebow's running ability also accounts for many of his passes. And even Elway said Tebow's completion numbers were skewed because Fox's O used so many deep passes. Complete opposite of most QBs these days.

How many PASSING plays were called that tebow improvised into a run? Alot. Not the coaching staffs fault the guy looks to run right after seeing his 1st progression covered.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Broncos offense WITH tebow. Horrible.

Broncos offense WITHOUT tebow. Great.

That is fact.

Tebow made the Broncos the number 1 rushing team in the NFL... you can't run without the threat to pass... AND running wins playoff games. Peyton's offense is fool's gold.

Fox would not let Tebow run the no huddle he let Peyton run all game. AND Peyton looked WORSE in Fox's offense than Tebow did early on. So did McGahee until they started using him as a receiver instead of a runningback.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 02:36 PM
How many PASSING plays were called that tebow improvised into a run? Alot. Not the coaching staffs fault the guy looks to run right after seeing his 1st progression covered.

It was the coaches fault though.. because they were only letting him pass deep. This leaves the inside part of the field open. Also, the line is terrible.. this also forced TEbow to run.

This is also why Manning had to dink and dunk to save himself so much. People have missed this totally. The Oline is awful and I said Peyton was a fool to fo to the Broncos for this reason.

He was likely deceived as well because Tebow's running ability protected him in the pocket so much. Teams were forcing Tebow to stay in the pocket and randomly attacking him there which made the oline look good at times and Tebow look bad at times.

Peyton also went through something else similar to Tebow.. they both had McGahee and Moreno get injured at the end of the season screwing them as well. The Broncos run game is highly overrated for this reason. McGahee played the end of the season but was a shell even of himself because he was injured... that's like a shell of a shell.. This was when Tebow lost the last 4 games.

Tombstone RJ
01-15-2013, 02:39 PM
lol

Butterscotch Stallion
01-15-2013, 02:40 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rDMoAsxxA80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just peed a little laughing.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 02:49 PM
Sadly.. that video won't bring your season back.. lol That should have been Elway under that rock... that's why you fail..

TheReverend
01-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Hey MacGruder:

1. Make any inroad on the big anti-gravity breakthroughs that you made last year?

2. Did the government stage Sandy Hook?

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 03:04 PM
Hey MacGruder:

1. Make any inroad on the big anti-gravity breakthroughs that you made last year?

If I felt I could trust you I would fill you in on that... let me just say... stay tuned. Believe it or not but I have irrefutable proof... but it's going to take time to get it out.

2. Did the government stage Sandy Hook?

Again.. stay tuned..

TheReverend
01-15-2013, 03:10 PM
If I felt I could trust you I would fill you in on that... let me just say... stay tuned. Believe it or not but I have irrefutable proof... but it's going to take time to get it out.

Again.. stay tuned..

Oh man! This is so exciting! That's so different from what you said last year!

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-15-2013, 03:11 PM
It's gotta be painful watching guys like Wilson kaepernick rg3 etc succeed doing what tebow can't do. Playing and producing while tebow runs in circles and throws into the dirt.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Oh man! This is so exciting! That's so different from what you said last year!

Do you know how long this secret has been kept and the lengths that have been gone to to keep it?

IF it was easy to solve this problem it would be done by now.. the information is out there.. the problem is getting people to see it or understand it. It's not an accident things are the way they are.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 03:18 PM
It's gotta be painful watching guys like Wilson kaepernick rg3 etc succeed doing what tebow can't do. Playing and producing while tebow runs in circles and throws into the dirt.

Not any more than normal... I saw the same thing when Orton was playing over Tebow.. or Sanchez... people are starting to figure out that it wasn't Tebow but the Broncos... at the very least it was Fox. We are making progress at least. And the running Qbs success should help Tebow. Seeing RGIII get injured after one season should show the value of Tebow's toughness if people are smart.. Same with Kaep who will likely go down soon. Remember the little known Tebow effect?

Hell.. even Andrew Luck plays like a remix of Tebow.. a Tebow with less balls and with a NFL QB for a dad.

TheReverend
01-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Do you know how long this secret has been kept and the lengths that have been gone to to keep it?

IF it was easy to solve this problem it would be done by now.. the information is out there.. the problem is getting people to see it or understand it. It's not an accident things are the way they are.

TOTALLY.

Hey, remember that time it was breaking news that the President was going to address the country in an hour and you were on here talking about how it was going to be announcement about an imminent nuke so we could attack Iran or lose more civil rights...

...but it turned out they killed Bin Laden and it was a massive USA party for like a week?

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 03:32 PM
TOTALLY.

Hey, remember that time it was breaking news that the President was going to address the country in an hour and you were on here talking about how it was going to be announcement about an imminent nuke so we could attack Iran or lose more civil rights...

...but it turned out they killed Bin Laden and it was a massive USA party for like a week?

I don't remember saying a nuke strike was imminent.. but be careful... it's definitely a possibility.

Do you remember when you said the government had no secret technology and then the next week one crash landed and was on the news? lol

Do you remember when you were arguing about what a good athlete Peyton was... do you still feel that way after he rolled out and threw that pick in overtime?

He looked like he had 2 wooden legs.. lol

TheReverend
01-15-2013, 03:41 PM
I don't remember saying a nuke strike was imminent.. but be careful... it's definitely a possibility.

Do you remember when you said the government had no secret technology and then the next week one crash landed and was on the news? lol

No, because I didn't say that, even though you like to pretend I did.

Do you remember when you were arguing about what a good athlete Peyton was... do you still feel that way after he rolled out and threw that pick in overtime?

He looked like he had 2 wooden legs.. lol

Absolutely.

Granted, Peyton is no Greg McElroy, but I guess neither is Tebow, so can't win em all.

Kaylore
01-15-2013, 03:41 PM

There's a lot of wisdom in this post.

1. If it was easy to solve the "problem of gravity" we would have by now.

2. The problem is getting people to see and understand these breakthroughs. I think that a lot of scientists would agree with this. There are a lot of things that we don't understand that need to be understood so we can do them.

3. Things aren't the way they are on accident. It's possible someone who has some degree if inteligence actually caused many things to happen intentionally.

Very deep.

crowebomber
01-15-2013, 03:46 PM

1. If it was easy to solve the "problem of gravity" we would have by now.

2. The problem is getting people to see and understand these breakthroughs. I think that a lot of scientists would agree with this. There are a lot of things that we don't understand that need to be understood so we can do them.

3. Things aren't the way they are on accident. It's possible someone who has some degree if inteligence actually caused many things to happen intentionally.

Very deep.

I clicked to this most recent post wondering how a thread about Tebow's brother could go so long. You guys are really a wreck! Hilarious!

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 03:46 PM

1. If it was easy to solve the "problem of gravity" we would have by now..

I am talking about getting the info to the public in spite of all the disinformation. That is the very purpose OF disinformation. And it is incredibly effective.. which is why governments use it so much. It's even more useful against the public because people in the public have no idea how it works.

Very deep.

What I mean by saying things aren't the way they are by accident is that it isn't an accident we are bombarded by disinfo. Scientists are the key target of this campaign more so even than he general population.We just follow suit.

Kaylore
01-15-2013, 03:47 PM

It's definitely possible you did say that, and so we should be careful...of you? Or be careful because there is a nuke strike coming?

Both?

I like both.

I clicked to this most recent post wondering how a thread about Tebow's brother could go so long. You guys are really a wreck! Hilarious!

Silence, you. We are at the feet of a master...

OABB
01-15-2013, 03:47 PM
I just peed a little laughing.

I'm calling him piggy from now on.

TheReverend
01-15-2013, 03:52 PM

Bumping this post because it's the funniest **** I've seen so far this year.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 03:56 PM
No, because I didn't say that, even though you like to pretend I did.

What did you say then?

Granted, Peyton is no Greg McElroy, but I guess neither is Tebow, so can't win em all.

We don't know how good TEbow is.. remember when people said Orton was better than Tebow and played ahead of him and then when Tebow had his chance proved everyone wrong..

Remember when people said Peyton had to be better than Tebow and then that was proven wrong too?

Remember when people said if Tebow got so far with the Broncos Peyton was a lock to win the superbowl?

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-15-2013, 03:57 PM

Ha! Did OABB make that?

BroncoBeavis
01-15-2013, 03:57 PM
Meyer said just recently that he himself didn't think Tebow would make it as a QB.. Lane Kiffin said he heard the same thing all over when recruiting Tebow to go to USC.

Meyer saying he didn't think Tebow could play QB ties perfectly with what the recruit, Jevon Snead, said about Meyer saying he would make him a linebacker.

I agree he was likely covering all bases but the point is it was true to some extent.. and this is Urban Meyer the guy most suited to using Tebow.

Got any links for any of this or is this one of those McGruber/Egyptian speed-of-light hidden translation types of things.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 04:02 PM
Got any links for any of this or is this one of those McGruber/Egyptian speed-of-light hidden translation types of things.

I don't know if I can find it.. it was just something Urban Meyer mentioned in the course of a conversation.. I don't think anyone really understood what he meant by saying that.

He just said - Even I didn't think he could succeed as a QB at first.

Here is Kiffin saying the same thing - that people were telling him the same thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPTapB0FRs

Kaylore
01-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Ha! Did OABB make that?

Let's pretend it was made years ago by a genius...

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 04:07 PM

Did this same genius say Peyton would outplay Tebow?

Kaylore
01-15-2013, 04:21 PM

All things were said. Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. It's like a carousel. You put the quarter in, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and around. Circular, circle. Feel it. Go with the flow.

broncosteven
01-15-2013, 04:37 PM
What difference does it make.. we have seen the problem isn't Tebow... he was as successful as Manning with far more adversity and as a rookie essentially.

Manning 13-3, 1st round bye

Tebow 7-4 Backed into playoffs after losing the last 3 weeks of the season, lost to kFc at home 3-7 with the playoffs on the line and you think Tebow is still better than Manning?

Are you on one of those prank radio stations in Australia where they call hospitals and prank people for ratings? I don't see how anyone can be this legitimately stupid and still be able to work a computer, you must be pranking us with these asinine posts.

BroncoBeavis
01-15-2013, 04:37 PM
I don't know if I can find it.. it was just something Urban Meyer mentioned in the course of a conversation.. I don't think anyone really understood what he meant by saying that.

He just said - Even I didn't think he could succeed as a QB at first.

Here is Kiffin saying the same thing - that people were telling him the same thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPTapB0FRs

See you have a logic problem with Urban here though. He's publicly denied telling that other QB prospect that he was recruiting Tebow to be a linebacker. I can link that for you.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/gators/content/gator-coaches-no-ill-will-toward-jevan-snead

So what you're saying is while Urban publicly denies telling people he was recruiting Tebow as a linebacker, you have your own sources (that you can't name) that tell you he was recruiting Tebow as a linebacker. (Even though he immediately integrated Tim into his offense as a Quarterback, without a redshirt or anything)

broncosteven
01-15-2013, 04:40 PM
mCg is going to spooge his pants after seeing this pic.

Looks like his boy is working out at a community college in AZ hoping to get some interest by the Cards. This is like the time Jarious Jackson worked out in the park across the street from Dove Valley hoping a coach would see him and resign him.

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2012/07/28/072812-Tim-Tebow-SW-PI_2012072815153898_660_320.JPG

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 04:50 PM

Tebow 7-4 Backed into playoffs after losing the last 3 weeks of the season, lost to kFc at home 3-7 with the playoffs on the line and you think Tebow is still better than Manning?

Are you on one of those prank radio stations in Australia where they call hospitals and prank people for ratings? I don't see how anyone can be this legitimately stupid and still be able to work a computer, you must be pranking us with these asinine posts.

Tebow only played 10 full games.. we don't know what he could have done in more games. Peyton had the offense designed around him from the beginning. Tebow did not.

Tebow also had both his runningbacks injured at the end of the season and Von Miller was a rookie with a broken hand. Dawkins also was injured. AND Elway moved the veteran receivers around Tebow and put them around Peyton.

And Peyton struggled to beat the Chiefs in a game with Brady Quinn as QB and the Chiefs team falling apart all season. People said Tebow's schedule was easy.. Peyton's this season was a joke.

ALSO... Peyton had DelRio as D coordinator.. HUGE upgrade this season. If ANYTHING that was the only upgrade this season. Fox couldn't let Tebow run an up pace offense because their own defense collapsed when they did.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 04:52 PM
See you have a logic problem with Urban here though. He's publicly denied telling that other QB prospect that he was recruiting Tebow to be a linebacker. I can link that for you.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/gators/content/gator-coaches-no-ill-will-toward-jevan-snead

So what you're saying is while Urban publicly denies telling people he was recruiting Tebow as a linebacker, you have your own sources (that you can't name) that tell you he was recruiting Tebow as a linebacker. (Even though he immediately integrated Tim into his offense as a Quarterback, without a redshirt or anything)

Urban Meyer also said he was leaving Florida to spend time with his family...

My point is he says things to cover his own as... and that fits in with what he said to Jevon and what he said about not believing in Tebow..

spiralism
01-15-2013, 04:54 PM
Tebow only played 10 full games.. we don't know what he could have done in more games. Peyton had the offense designed around him from the beginning. Tebow did not.

Tebow also had both his runningbacks injured at the end of the season and Von Miller was a rookie with a broken hand. Hawkins also was injured. AND Elway moved the veteran receivers around Tebow and put them around Peyton.

And Peyton struggled to beat the Chiefs in a game with Brady Quinn as QB and the Chiefs team falling apart all season. People said Tebow's schedule was easy.. Peyton's this season was a joke.

ALSO... Peyton had DelRio as D coordinator.. HUGE upgrade this season. If ANYTHING that was the only upgrade this season. Fox couldn't let Tebow run an up pace offense because their own defense collapsed when they did.

Tebow LOST to the Chiefs QBed by Kyle Orton at home with the division on the line. 7-3. What the **** are you on about?

If Manning had his team give up seven measly points he would unleash unholy rape on them. For all that went wrong, the defence gave up 31 points on saturday (7 on Manning). Look, i'm a big fan of Tebow and all, and he gave us a great run, but i'll tell you what would have happened if Tebow played that game - Ravens 38 Broncos 10

OABB
01-15-2013, 04:57 PM

1 out of 2 isn't bad.

OABB
01-15-2013, 04:59 PM

Thanks bud... Although it is only january...:)

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-15-2013, 05:04 PM

Tebow doesn't even get 100 QB rating in a dream. The sad part about this post is you actually compared 2 individual performances and think Tebows sub 80 rating is better than a plus 100.

What does it matter how far the team goes? You're not a fan of a team. You're a fan of a player. That means only his stats matter to you. And those stats suck.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 05:14 PM
Tebow LOST to the Chiefs QBed by Kyle Orton at home with the division on the line. 7-3. What the **** are you on about?

If Manning had his team give up seven measly points he would unleash unholy rape on them. For all that went wrong, the defence gave up 31 points on saturday (7 on Manning). Look, i'm a big fan of Tebow and all, and he gave us a great run, but i'll tell you what would have happened if Tebow played that game - Ravens 38 Broncos 10

That was a different Chiefs team at that time last season.. no one knew what to expect from them. They beat Greenbay then too when Greenbay was the hottest team in the league. And Fox held Tebow back then just like he did Manning... tho far worse even with Tebow.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Tebow doesn't even get 100 QB rating in a dream. The sad part about this post is you actually compared 2 individual performances and think Tebows sub 80 rating is better than a plus 100.

What does it matter how far the team goes? You're not a fan of a team. You're a fan of a player. That means only his stats matter to you. And those stats suck.

Stats are completely misleading.. especially with Tebow. He isn't JUST a passer.. so why would passer rating be important?

Tebow made the Broncos the best rushing team in the NFL last season.. how many times do I have to say it.. rushing is what wins in the playoffs. Which is WHY Tebow looked better against a better D in the playoffs. It also allowed Fox to play 100 times more conservative than with Peyton.. also because they didn't have Del Rio last season.

Also.. McGahee was injured and so was Moreno at that time.. Peyton struggled even WITH Moreno who played much better than last season.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-15-2013, 05:25 PM
That was a different Chiefs team at that time last season.. no one knew what to expect from them. They beat Greenbay then too when Greenbay was the hottest team in the league. And Fox held Tebow back then just like he did Manning... tho far worse even with Tebow.

He only needed to score one time that game....

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Also.. McGahee was injured and so was Moreno at that time.. Peyton struggled even WITH Moreno who played much better than last season.

You cannot believe yourself. Peyton struggled with Moreno? When Moreno got the start they racked off how many consecutive wins?? Had the lead in the only loss until Moreno got hurt? That ain't struggling son.

And rushing wins in the playoffs?? Ya ok. Just that the teams left are all passing threats. And the rushing teams like houston and vikings are gone.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 05:30 PM
He only needed to score one time that game....

Yes.. without any runningbacks when all Fox would do was run.. and Peyton had Moreno who was on his best behavior to save his career..

Also, at that time the chiefs had nothing to lose. They could defend Tebow like teams with something to lose couldn't That was why the Broncos didn't beat the Chiefs but did beat the Steelers. The Chiefs simply got lucky.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 05:35 PM
You cannot believe yourself. Peyton struggled with Moreno? When Moreno got the start they racked off how many consecutive wins?? Had the lead in the only loss until Moreno got hurt? That ain't struggling son.

And rushing wins in the playoffs?? Ya ok. Just that the teams left are all passing threats. And the rushing teams like houston and vikings are gone.

Rushing is what opens your passing and takes pressure off your QB. Put Tebow with the 9ers runners and see what happens.

And Peyton struggled against the Chiefs with Moreno against Quinn. And with Del Rio. He didn't pull away until the 4th quarter.. that's just embarrassing. That showed right there this team was really no different than last season. Peyton had a whole cast of receivers built around him too while Elway did everything he could to hinder Tebow in that way.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Rushing is what opens your passing and takes pressure off your QB. Put Tebow with the 9ers runners and see what happens.

And Peyton struggled against the Chiefs with Moreno against Quinn. And with Del Rio. He didn't pull away until the 4th quarter.. that's just embarrassing. That showed right there this team was really no different than last season. Peyton had a whole cast of receivers built around him too while Elway did everything he could to hinder Tebow in that way.

How about this. The last ranked rushing team in the NFL won the superbowl last year. While the number 1 ranked got blown out of the playoffs.

And beating the chiefs isn't good enough, but losing to them 7-3 is? You're just spouting off on purpose now. Nothing being said is even remotely true. Bye bye.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 05:41 PM
How about this. The last ranked rushing team in the NFL won the superbowl last year. While the number 1 ranked got blown out of the playoffs.

You don't understand stats or team sports at all.. you are really making my case for me..

Usually defenses dare opposing offenses to beat them with their weakness.

Why do you think people constantly question if Eli Manning is an elite QB yet he has more superbowls than Peyton... think about that LOOOOONG and hard(there's a gay joke for you guys, know you love em).

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-15-2013, 05:44 PM
You don't understand stats or team sports at all.. you are really making my case for me..

Usually defenses dare opposing offenses to beat them with their weakness.

Why do you think people constantly question if Eli Manning is an elite QB yet he has more superbowls than Peyton... think about that LOOOOONG and hard(there's a gay joke for you guys, know you love em).

Eli owns Brady. End of story. Comin at me with the "team sport" approach, yet you only follow one player.

crawdad
01-15-2013, 05:46 PM

Don't try to explain yourself to stupid people.
You are not the Jackass Whisperer

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 05:48 PM
Yes.. I am the stupid one... that's why the Broncos are on their way to the superbowl right now... Because you and Elway and everyone else have got it all figured out.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
Eli owns Brady. End of story. Comin at me with the "team sport" approach, yet you only follow one player.

Does Eli own Brady or does the Giants Dline own Brady and the Giants Oline owns Willfork?

broncosteven
01-15-2013, 08:28 PM

Tebow also had both his runningbacks injured at the end of the season and Von Miller was a rookie with a broken hand. Dawkins also was injured. AND Elway moved the veteran receivers around Tebow and put them around Peyton.

Are you sure you are watching the same team I am?

Denver beat kFc 38-3 how is that struggling to beat them? I don't get it.

We had one of the toughest schedules in the league this year.

broncosteven
01-15-2013, 08:31 PM

There is already a better Tebow than Tebow on the 49er's. Tebow is the poor man's Colin Kapernick.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 10:38 PM
Are you sure you are watching the same team I am?

Denver beat kFc 38-3 how is that struggling to beat them? I don't get it.

We had one of the toughest schedules in the league this year.

Yeah in one game they blew them out but in one game they didn't. And Tebow was being forced to play Foxball while Manning was allowed to run the no huddle.

Even being held back by Fox Tebow had some big games too. And again Manning had a healthy Moreno then... At the end of the season Moreno and McGahee were injured with Tebow. I think McGahee actually got injured in that Chiefs game which shows why Tebow struggled with no run game, too.

The Broncos were SUPPOSED to have one of the toughest schedules but in the end it was a joke. Most of those teams didn't live up to the hype.

MacGruder
01-15-2013, 10:48 PM
There is already a better Tebow than Tebow on the 49er's. Tebow is the poor man's Colin Kapernick.

Let's wait a bit shall we? Kaep is on a good team. Teams aren't able to focus on him. I doubt Kaep would have been able to stay healthy in the SEC let alone in the NFL.

Remember Vick's first season starting with the Eagles and how everyone said he was going to rule the NFL and the Eagles would win the superbowl the next season? How can people be so gullible over and over. People always confuse explosive with dominant. 2 different things.

Did you know that in a game against the Raiders Tebow and McGahee only ran for 20 fewer yards than Kaep and Gore versus Greenbay?

Comparing Fox to Harbaugh coaching offense is like comparing Mike D'Antoni in the NBA to Greg Popovich on defense...

TheReverend
01-16-2013, 06:06 AM
Ahhhh... the ole MacGruder vortex is such a tangled web.

2KBack
01-16-2013, 06:39 AM
Ahhhh... the ole MacGruder vortex is such a tangled web.

I don't understand how his mind works. His lord and savior can't break 2nd string QB and somehow he thinks he has an argument that he is Superior to Peyton ****ing Manning.

Fanhood is one thing....psychosis is another

Beantown Bronco
01-16-2013, 07:42 AM
Believe it or not but I have irrefutable proof... but it's going to take time to get it out.

Not usually the way I talk about taking a dump, but whatever works for you I guess.

TheReverend
01-16-2013, 07:50 AM
I don't understand how his mind works. His lord and savior can't break 2nd string QB and somehow he thinks he has an argument that he is Superior to Peyton ****ing Manning.

...and that's the least crazy of his beliefs...

Eldorado
01-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Just got caught up on this thread.

lul'd

MacGruder
01-16-2013, 08:54 AM

How can you not understand when you saw it first hand? Tebow was supposed to be worse than Orton and Quinn but in real games he has outplayed them...

Tebow was supposed to be worse than Cam Newton but he's outplayed him too.

There's another guy who was supposed to win a championship this season based on Tebow's performance...

OABB
01-16-2013, 08:56 AM
Piggy, just stop.

Eldorado
01-16-2013, 08:57 AM
How can you not understand when you saw it first hand? Tebow was supposed to be worse than Orton and Quinn but in real games he has outplayed them...

There's another guy who was supposed to win a championship this season based on Tebow's performance...

Wait, is Tebow better than Orton or quinn? Or Manning? Cause there is a rather large chasm between.

MacGruder
01-16-2013, 08:58 AM
...and that's the least crazy of his beliefs...

This from the guy who argued about how athletic Peyton Manning is... LOL

He had to be the least athletic QB ever in a post season game based on his last performance.

MacGruder
01-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Wait, is Tebow better than Orton or quinn? Or Manning? Cause there is a rather large chasm between.

How do you know? How many QBs are there in the NFL Peyton's age or older?

Again people show how stupid they are. The only reason Peyton is so revered is BECAUSE he's so freakin old. And right now old Qbs seem to have no place in the NFL... unless they are Brady and have Belichick on their side protecting them.

TheReverend
01-16-2013, 09:03 AM
This from the guy who argued about how athletic Peyton Manning is... LOL

He had to be the least athletic QB ever in a post season game based on his last performance.

...actually I said his athleticism is underrated, but okay, man.

Let's get back on anti-gravity. SO excited for you to finish and usher a new era of clean, free energy to the people of Earth. Let me know if I can help in any way!

MacGruder
01-16-2013, 09:08 AM
...actually I said his athleticism is underrated, but okay, man.

Do you still feel that way after a full season and into overtime?

Let's get back on anti-gravity. SO excited for you to finish and usher a new era of clean, free energy to the people of Earth. Let me know if I can help in any way!

How might you be able to help?

Eldorado
01-16-2013, 09:28 AM
So, how exactly does this anti gravity stuff work?

MacGruder
01-16-2013, 09:34 AM
So, how exactly does this anti gravity stuff work?

It's called electrogravitics. Look it up.. as I said, all this info is out there. It's just that the powers that be have put endless resources into discrediting it.

OABB
01-16-2013, 09:42 AM
It's called electrogravitics. Look it up.. as I said, all this info is out there. It's just that the powers that be have put endless resources into discrediting it.

Oh dear.....

This is happening.

Boobs McGee
01-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Again people show how stupid they are. The only reason Peyton is so revered is BECAUSE he's so freakin old. And right now old Qbs seem to have no place in the NFL... unless they are Brady and have Belichick on their side protecting them.
http://www.techdigest.tv/picard-twitter.jpg

http://jonspach.com/jonspach/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/picard-facepalm.jpg

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Definition+of+CP+Captain+Picard+_c836bf4addaa8ad79 8a16ed1ceae6c75.jpg

Did you know that in a game against the Raiders Tebow and McGahee only ran for 20 fewer yards than Kaep and Gore versus Greenbay?

https://creatinganxiety.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/double_facepalm_picard_riker.jpg?w=512

They could defend Tebow like teams with something to lose couldn't That was why the Broncos didn't beat the Chiefs but did beat the Steelers. The Chiefs simply got lucky.
http://www.readthesmiths.com/articles/Images/Humor/Fail/1FAIL.jpg

Yes.. I am the stupid one...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eW8U4JRXw-4/TfrM2eoCQuI/AAAAAAAACys/50HZM28z48k/s1600/captain-picard-full-ofjx1u.jpg

MacGruder
01-16-2013, 09:46 AM
picture time.... so creative...

peacepipe
01-16-2013, 09:46 AM
http://www.techdigest.tv/picard-twitter.jpg

http://jonspach.com/jonspach/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/picard-facepalm.jpg

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Definition+of+CP+Captain+Picard+_c836bf4addaa8ad79 8a16ed1ceae6c75.jpg

https://creatinganxiety.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/double_facepalm_picard_riker.jpg?w=512

http://www.readthesmiths.com/articles/Images/Humor/Fail/1FAIL.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eW8U4JRXw-4/TfrM2eoCQuI/AAAAAAAACys/50HZM28z48k/s1600/captain-picard-full-ofjx1u.jpg

Hilarious!Hilarious! Rep