PDA

View Full Version : Thank You PFM

Bronco Yoda
01-13-2013, 10:51 AM
for the great season. The ending sucked but at least you went out swinging. That's all I ask.

Hear that Coach Foxhole... go the **** out swinging!!!!!!!!

DENVERDUI55
01-15-2013, 09:15 AM
This would of been a great thread in the main forum and not the fantasy football forum. I agree you were everything as advertised PFM.

nyuk nyuk
01-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Should have won that game. It was a perfect **** storm of poor performance and bad luck. I'll never watch that game again. I've not watched "highlights" either, and I'm not going to.

Good lessons for a younger team. Motivation for next year. Onward, upward!

Bronco Yoda
01-22-2013, 09:17 AM
This would of been a great thread in the main forum and not the fantasy football forum. I agree you were everything as advertised PFM.

Not sure why it posted here. It was meant for the Main forum. It had started out that way. Either I had a brain fart or the server had one. I'm going with the server.

Bacchus
01-22-2013, 06:45 PM
Not sure why it posted here. It was meant for the Main forum. It had started out that way. Either I had a brain fart or the server had one. I'm going with the server.

Because you kickass

Bacchus
01-22-2013, 06:46 PM
for the great season. The ending sucked but at least you went out swinging. That's all I ask.

Hear that Coach Foxhole... go the **** out swinging!!!!!!!!

I agree, looking back it was a great season and there is NO reason to think the Broncos won't be better next year. The correlation between this 2012 team and the '96 team is striking. I fully expect a Broncos SB in the next two years!!