PDA

View Full Version : is now the time....

epa86b@netzero
01-13-2013, 07:55 AM
Champ has been great at for all these years but is it better to have him at free safety than corner. The goal is to win championship games not regular season games. We lost this game because of free safety play pure and simple.

Light me up if you must!

The season didnt like we wanted but it was great winning every weekend. i think back to 1996 and what happen in 1997 and 1998. I hope history repeats!

BroncoBen
01-13-2013, 08:00 AM
Champ has been great at for all these years but is it better to have him at free safety than corner. The goal is to win championship games not regular season games. We lost this game because of free safety play pure and simple.

Light me up if you must!

The season didnt like we wanted but it was great winning every weekend. i think back to 1996 and what happen in 1997 and 1998. I hope history repeats!

Well Champ feels he can finish his career at corner.. And he did say last week he was up to the task for the Baltimore game. Well I hope this opens his eyes, he was always chasing from behind.. Maybe it's time or a position move.

B-Large
01-13-2013, 08:25 AM
Well Champ feels he can finish his career at corner.. And he did say last week he was up to the task for the Baltimore game. Well I hope this opens his eyes, he was always chasing from behind.. Maybe it's time or a position move.

Or he no longer locks up a number one.... He still covers any 2 in the league

TheReverend
01-13-2013, 08:26 AM

Light me up if you must!

Hey man, what's your email address?