PDA

View Full Version : 13 wins and 4 losses and we suck ?

Quoydogs
01-12-2013, 11:41 PM
With a Qb and team in there first year in a new system. A D with a new coach and McCoy calling some plays for the offense. and we suck ? WoW I always stood up for Broncos fans when other people bag on them. I always say we're better then them because we are loyal. We don't quit on our team and we always stand strong.

What the hell is wrong with you people. Why is this board not full of Thank you Manning for bring us to the second round of the playoffs and giving us a division championship in your first year here. Thank you.

Thank you to all the player on our D which had the second best D in the league for the year. Von, Doom, Wolfe, Ayers, Champ ect... outstanding year. Thank you.

Thank you Elway for getting us this far in this little of time.

You see what I am getting at. I mean we could be the Chiefs right. 2 wins No QB and no real hope for the future.

Get over yourselves and stop flip flopping every time we have a bad game. Be fan, support your team in the good and bad times.

It's not like it was a normal weather day out there. Have any of tried to catch or throw a football when it was that was Zero degrees. It's not the same. This was a tough game in every way and we didn't get it done. Sucks I know but to complain about this season ?? C'mon man, really.

Signed
Buck up and be a fan.

Agamemnon
01-12-2013, 11:44 PM
Shut the **** up. Failing to win a single playoff game after getting home field advantage is a joke. Period. You hold on to your meaningless 13 wins if you want. Our real record was 0-1. Sorry but it's true.

Br0nc0Buster
01-12-2013, 11:45 PM
we sucked tonight
Season started over again tonight and we blew it

Shocking how bad our defense played though
I really dont understand where the lack of discipline came from

Defense tonight looked nothing like it did during the regular season

SoCalBronco
01-12-2013, 11:46 PM
It's not that we suck its that we wasted an amazing opportunity.

boltaneer
01-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Included in those thirteen wins are six free wins in a sh*t division.

24champ
01-12-2013, 11:54 PM
Posters are drunk and venting on here...just have to ignore it.

Very disappointing loss to be sure, and it will be a tough to digest over the next few months but we will contend again next season.

anon
01-12-2013, 11:55 PM
There is a difference between being beat and choking. Unfortunately, we did both. Give the Ravens credit. They kept their heads in it and stepped up in the clutch, but we made some STUPID plays.

Atwater His Ass
01-12-2013, 11:56 PM
The defense should have been able to shutdown Baltimore, especially in that weather. They blew it, plain and simple, giving up big play after big play.

Denver put up 35 points. No way we should have lost that game. The D shows up and we aren't talking about Manning's INT, the refs, how much Fox sucks in playoff time, or anything else. We'd be talking about how the offense had an off day, but the D and ST's pulled them through, look what a great all around team we are.

Even going to NE next week and losing would have been viewed as a successful season in Peyton's first year with so much to look forward to for next year. Now it's just abyssmal and frankly I won't give a **** until this team shows me something in next year's playoffs. As a fan, I just won't get so emotionally attached to a team that doesn't deliver when it counts. They need to show me something to be able to get excited again, and nothing other than playoff success will do that for me.

Quoydogs
01-12-2013, 11:57 PM
We had an amazing year that almost everyone on here at the start of the season thought would never happen anyways. It was horrible weather conditions and someone clearly paid the ref's off but it still was an amazing year.

Best year I can remember since 97-98. We had a bad game, sucks it was this one and yes we blew an amazing opportunity but we will be back. We are way too good not to be.

The best part is we will be back and better then this year. That pretty fricken scary meaning we were awesome this year.

Be a fan support your team. I'm sure you've had a bad day or two as well. These guys played hard all year give them the respect they have earned . Don't turn on them just because we lost a game. That would be a cowboys fan or a chiefs fan NOT A BRONCOS FAN . That is all.

Atwater His Ass
01-13-2013, 12:01 AM
How is a great regular season an "amazing" year when you're one and done in the playoffs, as the #1 seed no less?

Loser talk. Bronco's fans demand more than pre-season super bowls and 13-3 regular seasons. All that means nothing. Post season glory is why they play the game.

Quoydogs
01-13-2013, 12:04 AM
How is a great regular season an "amazing" year when you're one and done in the playoffs, as the #1 seed no less?

Loser talk. Bronco's fans demand more than pre-season super bowls and 13-3 regular seasons. All that means nothing. Post season glory is why they play the game.

Have you ever had a bad day at work ?

Agamemnon
01-13-2013, 12:08 AM
We had an amazing year that almost everyone on here at the start of the season thought would never happen anyways. It was horrible weather conditions and someone clearly paid the ref's off but it still was an amazing year.

Best year I can remember since 97-98. We had a bad game, sucks it was this one and yes we blew an amazing opportunity but we will be back. We are way too good not to be.

The best part is we will be back and better then this year. That pretty fricken scary meaning we were awesome this year.

Be a fan support your team. I'm sure you've had a bad day or two as well. These guys played hard all year give them the respect they have earned . Don't turn on them just because we lost a game. That would be a cowboys fan or a chiefs fan NOT A BRONCOS FAN . That is all.

You and I have different definitions of "amazing year". This team did nothing meaningful. I don't see that as "amazing".

Atwater His Ass
01-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Nice try.

anon
01-13-2013, 12:10 AM
Champ getting beat is a "bad day at work" -- he actually had decent coverage on the second TD toss but couldn't track the ball in time. Seemed like the secondary was confused a few times during the game. We even got a 12 men on the field call.

Rahim Moore's play is more than a bad day at work. That's called gross incompetence. I would argue Manning's pick at the end of the game on 2nd and 6 (not a desperate situation by any means) was a pretty poor decision as well.

Quoydogs
01-13-2013, 12:16 AM
My god people, he says as he pulls the hair from his head.

We had a bad game ! It sucks that it was this one but it was.

We had the # 3 offense and the #2 Defense for the year.

Our players set records and won one award after another all year long including having a chance to have offensive and defensive players of the year on the same team.

But your;re right fire everyone and lets start over again Hilarious!

Fools.

Go drink some coffee and take a cold shower .

My god.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0IcFNiNDb8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

Agamemnon
01-13-2013, 12:23 AM
My god people, he says as he pulls the hair from his head.

We had a bad game ! It sucks that it was this one but it was.

We had the # 3 offense and the #2 Defense for the year.

Our players set records and won one award after another all year long including having a chance to have offensive and defensive players of the year on the same team.

But your;re right fire everyone and lets start over again Hilarious!

Fools.

Go drink some coffee and take a cold shower .

My god.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0IcFNiNDb8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

You don't seem to get it. 13 wins and a top ranked defense and offense mean nothing if you don't do anything in the playoffs. Seriously dude you are being an idiot right now.

Bronco Bob
01-13-2013, 01:55 AM
The defense should have been able to shutdown Baltimore, especially in that weather. They blew it, plain and simple, giving up big play after big play.

Denver put up 35 points. No way we should have lost that game. The D shows up and we aren't talking about Manning's INT, the refs, how much Fox sucks in playoff time, or anything else. We'd be talking about how the offense had an off day, but the D and ST's pulled them through, look what a great all around team we are.

Even going to NE next week and losing would have been viewed as a successful season in Peyton's first year with so much to look forward to for next year. Now it's just abyssmal and frankly I won't give a **** until this team shows me something in next year's playoffs. As a fan, I just won't get so emotionally attached to a team that doesn't deliver when it counts. They need to show me something to be able to get excited again, and nothing other than playoff success will do that for me.

Actually NE would have had to come to Denver next week. Now NE gets to stay home and play next week.