PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos' John Fox coached not to lose game

Bronco Rob
01-12-2013, 09:15 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000125374/article/denver-broncos-john-fox-coached-not-to-lose-game

ant1999e
01-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Famous words of a loser "well, we had a great season".

wolf754life
01-12-2013, 09:58 PM
john fox is dead to me

DBroncos4life
01-12-2013, 10:02 PM
john fox is dead to me

Isn't Shanahan as well Hilarious!

troya900
01-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Famous words of a loser "well, we had a great season".

Yup it's the talk of stupid pussy that won't admit he ****ed up and tries to play it off as nothing. "we got to the elite eight" Yeah **** you Fox

barryr
01-12-2013, 10:12 PM
With Moreno out, Hillman just isn't big enough to get the tough yards. He got stopped more than once in short yardage and they had to go with Hester. But I understand why they ran the ball since you don't expect Moore to look foolish on a long pass and somehow let a receiver get behind him late in the game playing zone.

Agamemnon
01-12-2013, 10:23 PM
**** John Fox. Last season made me loathe his coaching style. Then we go on this crazy winning streak with Peyton Manning and I forget what a total pussy coach he is. Well today reminded me. Oh boy did it. **** John Fox.

Atwater His Ass
01-12-2013, 10:26 PM
john fox is dead to me

Same with me. This loss has ruined next year's regular season for me, just like it did in '97 after the JAX loss. I wasn't truly excited about Bronco football again until KC divisional game the next year.

I will not be able to get excited about anything this team does until they prove in the playoffs. It's all smoke and mirrors until then for me. If they don't preform in the post season, I just sit and watch and wait for Manning and Fox to turnover to the next generation.

troya900
01-12-2013, 10:38 PM
Same with me. This loss has ruined next year's regular season for me, just like it did in '97 after the JAX loss. I wasn't truly excited about Bronco football again until KC divisional game the next year.

I will not be able to get excited about anything this team does until they prove in the playoffs. It's all smoke and mirrors until then for me. If they don't preform in the post season, I just sit and watch and wait for Manning and Fox to turnover to the next generation.

The only problem with your thinking is Shanny had balls and called plays to WIN the game; whereas Fox is an old ball-less piece of **** that calls run run run punt when you have possibly the greatest QB of all time. On top of that he won't change his style...he can't he's a born pussy and will always **** up those decisions.

Finger Roll
01-12-2013, 10:50 PM
John fox coaching style would win titles in the 70's but not in today's pass happy league. I was furious at Fox for that 3rd and 7 call. The pass defense was giving up huge plays all game. I knew they were going to score.

Agamemnon
01-12-2013, 10:56 PM
John fox coaching style would win titles in the 70's but not in today's pass happy league. I was furious at Fox for that 3rd and 7 call. The pass defense was giving up huge plays all game. I knew they were going to score.

Maybe in the 70's, but from the 80's on it's been a proven way of not winning titles. Just ask Reeves and Schottenheimer.

Finger Roll
01-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Agree. I don't think I've ever been this mad at a coach After a game. Whenever they got the lead in the game they took the foot off the gas over and over again. The only time they look like they tried on offense is when the game was tied or they're losing.

TomServo
01-12-2013, 11:55 PM
ever since p manning got into the nfl all ive heard was "he runs the offense" he calls the pass plays, he calls the run plays, he waves the punting team off the field? he looked old and tired and cold out there today. if he's the unnoficial OC out there its his call.