PDA

View Full Version : Did McCoy lose a HC opportunity today?

Goobzilla
01-12-2013, 08:16 PM
I thought it was a slam dunk someone would give him a chance until today. Did he bone himself out of a chance with today's game"plan"?

BroncoBen
01-12-2013, 08:20 PM
All I know it Elway needs to fire his butt.. His play calling was horrible... Was he spending the last two weeks prepping for interviews ? Cause it looks like Broncos were playing the game very vanilla.

winstoncup bronco
01-12-2013, 08:21 PM
I hope not.

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2013, 08:23 PM
You have just offended every real game plan out there by calling today's lame effort a "game plan".

Goobzilla
01-12-2013, 08:24 PM
You have just offended every real game plan out there by calling today's lame effort a "game plan".

I did put "plan" in quotes in the OP on purpose :)

boltaneer
01-12-2013, 08:26 PM
The Chargers are interested in him lol.

Cito Pelon
01-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Manning ran the game, and well we got what we saw.

Hamrob
01-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Nope....both our coordinators will be back next year.

Yay!

Goobzilla
01-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Manning ran the game, and well we got what we saw.
How bad were McCoy's calls that PFM audibled to those?

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-12-2013, 08:29 PM
I don't think that was Mannings idea to run it 3 straight times to get a winning 1st down. Pretty sure he didnt want to kneel down with 2 timeouts left either.

BroncoBen
01-12-2013, 08:37 PM
I don't think that was Mannings idea to run it 3 straight times to get a winning 1st down. Pretty sure he didnt want to kneel down with 2 timeouts left either.

Well I hope Elway takes his job serious and really looks at team and makes some cuts.. Letting go of Fox may be a reach, but McCoy could be fired after this loss and I couldnt be happier.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Well I hope Elway takes his job serious and really looks at team and makes some cuts.. Letting go of Fox may be a reach, but McCoy could be fired after this loss and I couldnt be happier.

Someone needs to answer for that 4th quarter. Whether it be fox manning or McCoys idea to give up on 3rd and 7. I think that was on fox and McCoy. I do not understand why you don't try to win the game with your OWN destiny. Instead of hoping you stop theirs. Not even trying to pick up the first down. That was a choice that screwed them a win. Even if they threw an incomplete at least they would've tried. How someone didnt remind them they scored in seconds before halftime is beyond me. Once they punted I told everyone I was with it would go into overtime.

Cito Pelon
01-12-2013, 08:56 PM
How bad were McCoy's calls that PFM audibled to those?

Manning audibled into every play. He ran the entire offense.

Cito Pelon
01-12-2013, 09:00 PM

C'mon dude, he ran the entire O all day long, he could have changed anything he wanted to. Jebus.