PDA

View Full Version : Does Manning pack it in and just retire?

Denver724
01-12-2013, 07:08 PM
It's an option. I can't imagine having Brock as our starter next year.

chawknz
01-12-2013, 07:09 PM
No

Paladin
01-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Nah. He'll be back.

Toshiro Takashi
01-12-2013, 07:13 PM
I hope he quits. The Broncos will never win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.

He's always been a superstar in the regular season and a f.ucking bum in the playoffs.

Hamrob
01-12-2013, 07:14 PM
I think he should retire.....and it's not my emotions. He couldn't play in the cold. I don't think he can throw the ball anymore.

If so, why didn't they throw one deep ball..........then entire game? You have D. Thomas and you don't even try to get him the ball. When you do...guess what....TD!

I don't think Manning could throw the ball over 15yds in the cold.

Pathetic. I would not be surprised one bit...if he calls it quits.

spdirty
01-12-2013, 07:15 PM
I hope he quits. The Broncos will never win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.

He's always been a superstar in the regular season and a * * * *ing bum in the playoffs.

Go away.

He'll be back. If he's not that will tell us all a lot about him.

go_broncos
01-12-2013, 07:16 PM
I think he should retire..the only problem is we might not reach playoffs with Brock next year..

KO5K
01-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Course not!

Plenty more choke jobs left in the bag,

swaiy
01-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Sore. Loser.

Maybe they could have took some shots but the Ravens were playing to keep passes in front of them. The deep shots killed them last time the two teams met.

KipCorrington25
01-12-2013, 07:35 PM
We'll have a great regular season though! Without a dome though we're doomed.

DENVERDUI55
01-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Lack of deep passes was depressing. To be honest pick 6 was BS with no call along with no tuck rule call. The D played awful so I don't expect Manning to retire.

winstoncup bronco
01-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Lack of deep passes was depressing.

Really looking forward to getting an explanation for that.

Rock Chalk
01-12-2013, 07:48 PM
I love the season we had.

I really do.

But Manning is 4-8 in the first round of the playoffs. Doesnt matter what the team is, who the coaches are, Manning has failed to come through.

broncogary
01-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Our pass protection was pretty poor. I don't think he had the time to get many passes deep.

manchambo
01-12-2013, 07:54 PM
Someone please close this thread and ban these douchebags. It wasn't his best game, but he basically won the game and the defense gave up a touchdown that no pro defense ever has any business giving up. And it was only the third time in the game that they did that.

RINGLEADER
01-12-2013, 07:55 PM
I think he should retire.....and it's not my emotions. He couldn't play in the cold. I don't think he can throw the ball anymore.

If so, why didn't they throw one deep ball..........then entire game? You have D. Thomas and you don't even try to get him the ball. When you do...guess what....TD!

I couldn't understand this either. At least make them feel the threat. I was really surprised they didn't even try. What's the point in having him if you're going to shut him down when you need him the most? Maybe he was hurt or maybe your coaches were just derelict in their duties...

Greatspirits
01-12-2013, 07:57 PM
He'll be back, and we'll win back to back Super Bowls!

go_broncos
01-12-2013, 07:59 PM
I just can't believe we lost this game..I was sure when we got the ball ..But, Fox screwed it by running the ball.

TheReverend
01-12-2013, 08:00 PM
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/21238483/images/1350929100875.jpg

DBroncos4life
01-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Someone please close this thread and ban these douchebags. It wasn't his best game, but he basically won the game and the defense gave up a touchdown that no pro defense ever has any business giving up. And it was only the third time in the game that they did that.

This

g6matty
01-12-2013, 08:01 PM
we all laughed at baja when he said he didnt want the number 1 seed.... maybe we should have hoped for warm weather stadiums lol

bpc
01-12-2013, 08:05 PM
He won't retire but his ranking among the greats must be in question. Losing to Flacco and M Sanchez in the playoffs is a huge choke job. If he doesn't win another Super Bowl, he isn't Brady Elway or Montana. The sad part is a few of those third and 1's, we checked into a pass, convert and win the game. Why would you put the ball in Jacob Hester's hands?

B-Large
01-12-2013, 08:20 PM
We need to draft a QB.... Brock is a great project, but we need to start thinking about the future....

Manning has been great.... Maybe another few seasons, but we need to start preparing

B-Large
01-12-2013, 08:23 PM
We need to draft a QB.... Brock is a great project, but we need to start thinking about the future....

Manning has been great.... Maybe another few seasons, but we need to start preparing

baja
01-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Take away the two improbable returns for TDs and Flacco missing a wide open receiver that beat Champ twice and we would have been blown out.

I think Fox is a nice guy and was good for the Broncos after the McD disaster but I wanted Dennison then and still do. Fox is a terrible game day coach, no guts!

errand
01-12-2013, 09:52 PM
I hope every true fan take note of all the clowns in here bitching about Manning... and take them to task. don't let them pull the same kind of **** that Baja pulled when he called the team classless and that we never should have signed Manning and F the Broncos

They are nothing but fair weather fans who act all butthurt over **** but want to enjoy the ride when everything's good and they want to jump ship or get rid of everybody as soon as we lose an important game.

**** all you mother****ers..... go Broncos!

razorwire77
01-12-2013, 10:01 PM
Take away the two improbable returns for TDs and Flacco missing a wide open receiver that beat Champ twice and we would have been blown out.

I think Fox is a nice guy and was good for the Broncos after the McD disaster but I wanted Dennison then and still do. Fox is a terrible game day coach, no guts!
You can play the what if game over and over again. What if we don't get that ticky tack PI? What if they don't call that holding penalty on Kuper on 3rd and short? What of they call defensive holding on the pick six.

Terrible performance, but let's not act like the Ravens were balls out awesome. Both teams were flawed, the Broncos were more flawed in OT.

KevinJames
01-12-2013, 10:07 PM
I headbutted my door today after the loss and I thought I was the stupid one....

than I got on OM and realize nope thats where most of the real retards reside.

Meck77
01-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Hard to pin the game on one play but a little better D at the end of the 4th quarter and all you stallions are telling your wives you want to name your next son Petyon.

One game and he's become Brian griese. lol

Bob's your Information Minister
01-12-2013, 10:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jbcjl.png

Blueflame
01-12-2013, 10:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jbcjl.png

You were warned, Bob.

Beantown Bronco
01-12-2013, 11:27 PM
He won't retire but his ranking among the greats must be in question. Losing to Flacco and M Sanchez in the playoffs is a huge choke job.

C'mon now. He doesn't play defense against those guys.

If you want to play that game: Brady has losses to Orton and Plummer.....and barely squeaked by Danny freakin Kanell. Brady must suck.

barryr
01-12-2013, 11:31 PM
I doubt Manning retires. Like Elway after the loss in '96, he wouldn't want to end his career like this. It is clear the Broncos need safeties and more depth on defense, but we say that every year.

ChrisToker
01-12-2013, 11:39 PM
You never go full retard but in this case OP did.

Agamemnon
01-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Would be fine with me. I have no faith in the guy to do anything but pad his career numbers at this point. He's a playoff turd. I knew as much when we signed him but willfully deluded myself after that amazing run this season. But I've had a reality check. Pointless signing was pointless. It just gave Elway a convenient way to get rid of Tebow.

Agamemnon
01-12-2013, 11:46 PM
I doubt Manning retires. Like Elway after the loss in '96, he wouldn't want to end his career like this. It is clear the Broncos need safeties and more depth on defense, but we say that every year.

Our biggest issue is coaching. And that can't be fixed through drafting.

Quoydogs
01-13-2013, 12:27 AM
Someone please close this thread and ban these douchebags. It wasn't his best game, but he basically won the game and the defense gave up a touchdown that no pro defense ever has any business giving up. And it was only the third time in the game that they did that.This

RedEyedJeti
01-13-2013, 01:33 AM
What a joke of a fan base! LOL

Agamemnon
01-13-2013, 01:45 AM
What a joke of a fan base! LOL

We aren't Colts fans. We don't accept this kind of thing as okay. Sorry.

Oh and you avatar makes me nauseous...

TomServo
01-13-2013, 01:59 AM
everyone else can take manning and marino. gimme Elway everytime. passing records? Blah. Manning is No Elway.

Bronco Bob
01-13-2013, 02:40 AM
Would be fine with me. I have no faith in the guy to do anything but pad his career numbers at this point. He's a playoff turd. I knew as much when we signed him but willfully deluded myself after that amazing run this season. But I've had a reality check. Pointless signing was pointless. It just gave Elway a convenient way to get rid of Tebow.

At least Tebow won a playoff game for the Broncos.

Durango
01-13-2013, 02:54 AM

Good God man. Take a pill. Better yet, take the whole bottle. You've earned it.

eddie mac
01-13-2013, 03:18 AM
This one's for the bin.

RedEyedJeti
01-13-2013, 04:04 AM

But you accept that that clown Timmy T-bag. And BTW..... Didn't the Bronco's make is as far in the Play-offs this year as they did last year?
Like I said...WHAT A JOKE OF A FAN BASE. :thanku:

Fedaykin
01-13-2013, 04:07 AM
Manning is no Elway, but then again... almost no one is.

UberBroncoMan
01-13-2013, 04:39 AM
No one goes through all the rehab and **** to just come back one year, go 13-3 and then call it quits.

Fedaykin
01-13-2013, 04:41 AM
Manning won't pack it in with his last effort being a game losing INT -- not if he has a choice.

HorseHead
01-13-2013, 04:45 AM
Of course not....

Need some more pieces, plus he could use another off season to regain some more strength. Good young wr's, good line, just need another back or two...

D needs some beef....

Weak division...just breathe everybody. The last "worst loss" in franchise history turned out okay the following two seasons...I hate to say it, but you could kind of see this coming...

Patriot 37
01-13-2013, 04:55 AM

Interesting, to read the stuff over here compared the Colts message board. The Peyton apologists are still going strong over there. I guess you spent too many years watching the Anti-Manning (Elway), put up average numbers but deliver in the clutch.

Toshiro Takashi
01-13-2013, 05:07 AM
Go away.

He'll be back. If he's not that will tell us all a lot about him.

The truth hurts. Manning always turtles in the big spots. He got lucky in 2006 and rode a hot defense to the Super Bowl. Other then that he'll go down as one of the biggest chokers in NFL history.

tsiguy96
01-13-2013, 05:12 AM
makes me sick that after being one of the best seasons this team has ever had, including QB play, he cant even do what tim tebow did and step up when needed the most. just crazy how bad this team was as a whole yesterday.

HorseHead
01-13-2013, 05:20 AM
Manning can't play Safety or Corner...

Toshiro Takashi
01-13-2013, 05:28 AM
Manning can't play Safety or Corner...

But he sure can throw pick 6s into triple coverage. ROFL!ROFL!

go_broncos
01-13-2013, 05:28 AM
Wish we didn't sign manning.
Complete season is ruined because of this game.
Everybody played horrible.
I still couldn't believe we lost this game..
Couldn't sleep properly.

Manning is not clutch in playoffs..It's a fact..
This season reminds me of brett favre with Vikings.
Everyone knew that he will screw up in playoffs.

We can't do anything as we might not even reach playoffs with Brock.
Wish we had a QB that delivers in regular season and playoffs.

Meck77
01-13-2013, 05:31 AM
makes me sick that after being one of the best seasons this team has ever had, including QB play, he cant even do what tim tebow did and step up when needed the most. just crazy how bad this team was as a whole yesterday.

The goal of each season is to first make the playoffs. Then it's to advance in the playoffs.

You do realize that we technically made it as far this year as last year right?

So technically Tebow did not step up any further. I'm seeing quite a bit of tebow talk again. Does the dude even have a job anymore?

The loss sucked without a doubt but let's at least get our facts correct when defining the season.

Toshiro Takashi
01-13-2013, 05:37 AM
The Denver offense only scored 21 points. Take away Trindon Holliday and the game wasn't even that close. The pick 6 Peyton threw to Corey Graham was into triple coverage. When 3 defenders are covering 1 receiver that usually means there's going to be somebody else wide open. Classic playoff Peyton.

Drek
01-13-2013, 05:50 AM
Interesting, to read the stuff over here compared the Colts message board. The Peyton apologists are still going strong over there. I guess you spent too many years watching the Anti-Manning (Elway), put up average numbers but deliver in the clutch.

That's the point of football in the end isn't it?

Baseball is the game where technicians can show up for the grind day to day where stats add up directly to wins in the grand scheme of things. Everything works in a much more binary fashion there.

In Football its man against man, 11 against 11, we're going to take what we want and assert dominance. Listen to great players talk about he game, they always talk about how critical confidence is. That swagger. Every guy on an NFL club needs to have the psychology of an NBA shooting guard, no matter how many you miss knowing that you're one more shot away from making it rain all night.

This team lacks swagger. Thomas is starting to find some and Miller has it, but other than that we got none. Champ is getting old and clearly doesn't trust his wheels like he used to. Manning has always been and will always be a technician who gets your foot in the door but doesn't have the emotional gravitas to blow it wide open.

That's the funny thing about Tim Tebow. He can't read defenses and anything inside 15 yards is a questionable pass but he's got more swagger and emotional strength than anyone I've ever seen. He's made for big games. Its not just that they aren't too big for him, it's that he feeds off of them. The way that kid's mind works is amazing, but also a story for another time.

As for Manning - I'd assume pride alone is enough to make him grind hard this off-season, but then I would have also told you that pride would never let Manning kneel down at the half in a huge playoff game with time outs in his pocket. Him doing that not just at the half but also to end regulation is baffling. Manning tolerating/partaking in a run, run, run, punt series in OT of this very same playoff game? Hell frozen over levels of WTF.

So I expect him to come back with another big chip on his shoulder, this time shared with the rest of the team, but then it wouldn't completely surprise me if after further evaluation he decides he just doesn't have the fire in the belly anymore. It certainly looked like the pilot light was flickering last night.

RedEyedJeti
01-13-2013, 05:52 AM

Manning cant do what Tebow did? Oh' you mean make it into the Divisional round of the Play-Offs and lose to a better team. huh? Wait..what

:spit:

TheReverend
01-13-2013, 06:29 AM
Manning cant do what Tebow did? Oh' you mean make it into the Divisional round of the Play-Offs and lose to a better team. huh? Wait..what

:spit:

... Are you calling the Ravens a better team?

RedEyedJeti
01-13-2013, 06:33 AM
... Are you calling the Ravens a better team?

The better team won. Let me go check the score again.... YIP! They're the better team.
Would you like some lube to go along with your butthurt? Nyah!

eddie mac
01-13-2013, 06:35 AM
Good lord why on earth would Peyton even consider retiring. If he'd just won the whole thing maybe. There's no ****ing way he's gonna hang up his cleats after just going out like that, if anything it will make him more determined to come back next year and win it all.

Toshiro Takashi
01-13-2013, 06:38 AM
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/589191/81258890.jpg

go_broncos
01-13-2013, 06:39 AM
Manning is another Brett Favre...Chokes in playoffs..He has so much talent yet he struggles in playoff games..
There is no reason for him to throw that pick in OT.

Drek
01-13-2013, 06:39 AM
Good lord why on earth would Peyton even consider retiring. If he'd just won the whole thing maybe. There's no ****ing way he's gonna hang up his cleats after just going out like that, if anything it will make him more determined to come back next year and win it all.

I'd agree 100% with you if not for the flaccid last three quarters of the game yesterday. I'd still say I'm 99% sure he'll be back, but the final three quarters of that game he looked like he checked out. Audibles to run plays, no fight to end the half or the game with time outs in our pocket, etc.. This team had the life sucked out of it as that game went on and instead of Manning fighting against that and energizing this team he capitulated.

CEH
01-13-2013, 06:40 AM
Penalties/refs which the team can't control
The offense failing to extend the lead at the end of the half.
How many times did the offense go up by seven , have the defense hold and them fail to capatialize several times including at the end of the game

That falls on the $100 MM QB

but he did have us up 7 with 40 seconds and Balt 70 yards away with no timeouts

Moore's play will live as the greatest blunder in Broncos history

rbackfactory80
01-13-2013, 06:48 AM
That's the point of football in the end isn't it?

Baseball is the game where technicians can show up for the grind day to day where stats add up directly to wins in the grand scheme of things. Everything works in a much more binary fashion there.

In Football its man against man, 11 against 11, we're going to take what we want and assert dominance. Listen to great players talk about he game, they always talk about how critical confidence is. That swagger. Every guy on an NFL club needs to have the psychology of an NBA shooting guard, no matter how many you miss knowing that you're one more shot away from making it rain all night.

This team lacks swagger. Thomas is starting to find some and Miller has it, but other than that we got none. Champ is getting old and clearly doesn't trust his wheels like he used to. Manning has always been and will always be a technician who gets your foot in the door but doesn't have the emotional gravitas to blow it wide open.

That's the funny thing about Tim Tebow. He can't read defenses and anything inside 15 yards is a questionable pass but he's got more swagger and emotional strength than anyone I've ever seen. He's made for big games. Its not just that they aren't too big for him, it's that he feeds off of them. The way that kid's mind works is amazing, but also a story for another time.

As for Manning - I'd assume pride alone is enough to make him grind hard this off-season, but then I would have also told you that pride would never let Manning kneel down at the half in a huge playoff game with time outs in his pocket. Him doing that not just at the half but also to end regulation is baffling. Manning tolerating/partaking in a run, run, run, punt series in OT of this very same playoff game? Hell frozen over levels of WTF.

So I expect him to come back with another big chip on his shoulder, this time shared with the rest of the team, but then it wouldn't completely surprise me if after further evaluation he decides he just doesn't have the fire in the belly anymore. It certainly looked like the pilot light was flickering last night.

Great point. To me it was all summed up when they went out for the coin toss in overtime. Champ Bailey was out there all buddy-buddy with the Ravens players and Ray Lewis looked like a cold blooded killer. He was there to do a job and finish a job. His will was stronger than the entire collective Denver team.

I said this all year though, love Manning when it doesn't count. Games like that have to be taken, not awarded to the team that is least scared.

Congrats Baltimore.

CEH
01-13-2013, 06:57 AM
As far a Manning retiring I bet he's contemplating it. He just did everything he could possibly do in the reg season to ensure getting a chance at the Super Bowl and then have it pissed away by a pompus 2nd year player.

If he wanted to throw on 3rd and 7 or take a couple shots with 30 seconds and 2 TOs and was overridden by Fox I think he has a gigantic beef to resolve this offseason with Elway

RaiderH8r
01-13-2013, 07:08 AM

We said that last year and the year before. I hear Bob Sanders is available. Maybe that's the key since he carried Pickem Manning's ass in 2006.

Rahim Moore's career needs to be taken out and shot. He should be relegated to mall cell phone kiosks.

winstoncup bronco
01-13-2013, 07:12 AM
People need to look at this from an unbiased perspective.

Manning has a reputation of being a playoff choker from all his years in Indy. If it were the Manning Colts losing this game, I highly doubt people would be so forgiving. Even better, if it were the Broncos beating a Manning Colts team, everyone on here would label him a choker.

Now, I'm not saying Manning was the only reason we lost, but he was a reason. So the fact that he does it for Denver does not excuse him any more than it does if he were still doing it for Indy. No one would be rushing to his defense if he was still on Indy.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-13-2013, 07:21 AM
Anyone who sincerely says Manning should retire is a ****ing asshole.

Anyone who wants him to retire because he "cant win the big game," even though he's already won a super bowl and played fine yesterday is an asshole.

Anyone who says he should retire because he "cant play in the cold," even though he played fine yesterday (and had a 100 qb rating before OT) is an asshole. You arent gonna have too many days played at 8 degrees.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-13-2013, 07:25 AM
This thread is pissing the **** out of me. You are all a bunch of ****ing retards. Seriously.

Are you all THAT simple to just point fingers at the QB? Even though the QB had a 100+ rating, 3 TDs, and would have one had the defense not ****ed up? Its funny, you all make fun of sportswriters and tv commentators for being simple.

Then you go be simple yourselves. As I said yesterday, we should be so lucky to have QBs like Manning forever.

You guys ****ing suck. Go take your clutch talk and tell some child who doesnt know any better

rbackfactory80
01-13-2013, 07:31 AM
This thread is pissing the **** out of me. You are all a bunch of ****ing retards. Seriously.

Are you all THAT simple to just point fingers at the QB? Even though the QB had a 100+ rating, 3 TDs, and would have one had the defense not ****ed up? Its funny, you all make fun of sportswriters and tv commentators for being simple.

Then you go be simple yourselves. As I said yesterday, we should be so lucky to have QBs like Manning forever.

You guys ****ing suck. Go take your clutch talk and tell some child who doesnt know any better

Say it to my face you dumb ****. I am so sick of you running around here acting like your opinion is more important. Why don't you ****ing leave if you hate it here so much.

Funking douche

SonOfLe-loLang
01-13-2013, 07:34 AM
Say it to my face you dumb ****. I am so sick of you running around here acting like your opinion is more important. Why don't you ****ing leave if you hate it here so much.

Funking douche

Truth hurts, doesn't it

Banana Pants
01-13-2013, 07:36 AM
Why not? Unless it's worth 1.46 million Bowlen dollars per win for this guy, because he sure as hell can't get it done during the postseason. It's not like this is something new for Peyton. The only difference is now he has to do it outdoors in the cold, instead of in the comfy confines of the dome he used to play in.

winstoncup bronco
01-13-2013, 07:38 AM
Everyone keeps saying Manning's QB rating was over 100, but according to the boxscore on ESPN, it was 88.3, so not sure why that keeps being repeated.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=330112007

Also, as per the norm on this board, people just look at boxscores and judge from there. How many passes went down field? His longest passes were barely intermediate. How come no one is at least questioning this? 6.7 YPA vs 8.0 for the season.

How many times did Manning have a chance to win it in OT? If it wasn't for Holliday, the game never would have gotten to OT to begin with. This is why he is payed 20 million dollars. This is why Elway was hailed a genius for getting him, to win playoff games. And we didn't. That pick in OT was totally uncalled for. When you have the ball in your hands with a chance to win, you do it. That's what makes you a great QB. Not stats. Fantasy football ended last month.

Banana Pants
01-13-2013, 07:38 AM
Anyone who sincerely says Manning should retire is a ****ing a-hole.

Anyone who wants him to retire because he "cant win the big game," even though he's already won a super bowl and played fine yesterday is an a-hole.

Anyone who says he should retire because he "cant play in the cold," even though he played fine yesterday (and had a 100 qb rating before OT) is an a-hole. You arent gonna have too many days played at 8 degrees.

And anyone who is too stupid to know better than doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is a dumbass.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-13-2013, 07:46 AM
And anyone who is too stupid to know better than doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is a dumbass.

What's doing the same thing? Playing one of the greatest qbs of all time? Keep pointing the finger solely at him. It's dumb

TheReverend
01-13-2013, 07:49 AM

Calm down, bro.

You're easily overreacting as much as everybody else with this post, just in the opposite direction.

Deep breafs, Brett.

Banana Pants
01-13-2013, 07:50 AM
What's doing the same thing? Playing one of the greatest qbs of all time? Keep pointing the finger solely at him. It's dumb

Hey, having Marty Schottenheimer's long lost brother calling plays doesn't help either. But at least Schott had old broke dick Joe Montana running that lame duck offense. Joe won a few Super Bowls. Peyton is one of the greatest regular season QB's of all time. That's it. He doesn't get the rest, because he's tied for playoff losses, and has 1 SB in 14 years. That's nowhere near GOAT worthy. Nowhere near it.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-13-2013, 07:56 AM
Calm down, bro.

You're easily overreacting as much as everybody else with this post, just in the opposite direction.

Deep breafs, Brett.

True! Just a bad morning I guess

gunns
01-13-2013, 07:57 AM

Yeah, Elway should have never gone to that 4th SB as it was just doing the same thing over and over and dumb us expected a different result. Oh wait....

Maybe your team should take the same advice and quit being such dumbasses and just pack it in. I mean 43 years...DAMN.

TheReverend
01-13-2013, 07:59 AM
True! Just a bad morning I guess

Haha, we're all having a bad morning...

Banana Pants
01-13-2013, 08:00 AM
Yeah, Elway should have never gone to that 4th SB as it was just doing the same thing over and over and dumb us expected a different result. Oh wait....

Maybe your team should take the same advice and quit being such dumbasses and just pack it in. I mean 43 years...DAMN.

Well, I could go on, but I am not going too. I'm not going to kick you guys when you're down. I'll wrap the whole thing up by saying, Elway GOT to 4 SB's. Peyton would have to do so every year for the rest of his career just to have the chance...and history says he probably won't get back at all. But he'll have a chance! The AFC West should be a gimmie the next year maybe two.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Haha, we're all having a bad morning...

True that. I still can't feel my feet from yesterday. I think that's partially why I'm still upset. Get me the **** out of Denver

Banana Pants
01-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Now, I've said my peace about Manning. I'm really, really, ****ing sorry guys. I mean that. I've been there, and it sucks.

CrazyCoffey
01-13-2013, 08:58 AM
maybe it's age, the surgeries, the raven's D or the cold of pile high, but something in PM's face did look like he had the 'ol fire. I expected more actually. It seemed to me the game was only close because your special teams TDs. sucky way to end a great season, here's to next year. ^5

orangenblue
01-13-2013, 09:05 AM

If you watched the game you would have noticed the Ravens 2 safeties were playing deep the entire game.

winstoncup bronco
01-13-2013, 09:10 AM
If you watched the game you would have noticed the Ravens 2 safeties were playing deep the entire game.

Then why not target the underneath stuff that has 1 on 1 LB coverage? That's a mismatch in our favor.

broncswin
01-13-2013, 09:30 AM
We will be tougher next year....don't forget what this FO has done in two short years...strengthen the weak spots(not many) and gel even more with another offseason. Relax, the Duke has been here before, as have the real bronco fans... We as fans know it is tough as hell to win it all, so we put this one in the revenge file and build an indestructible machine that takes out anyone in its path to glory...if you want to jump ship do it now, but don't come back arrogantly showing off your orange and blue, during next years Super Bowl run. We know who you are...Go Broncos!!