PDA

View Full Version : 1996 all over again...

24champ
01-12-2013, 06:51 PM
This really sucks.

Jetmeck
01-12-2013, 06:52 PM
yes you are correct............

Tim
That sucked but it was a fun season

Jetmeck
Like 05 as well..............

spdirty
01-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Yep. No real difference. Until we get rid of Rahim Dean Perry and John Schottenheimer we won't win a Super Bowl.

winstoncup bronco
01-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Just a complete ****ing disaster.

UberBroncoMan
01-12-2013, 06:54 PM
On the flip side.

What happened after 1996?

fontaine
01-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Well, I don't think I'll get over this one.

But what can we do, we gotta move on.

spdirty
01-12-2013, 06:57 PM
That sucked but it was a fun season

Oh **** that. Last year was "fun."

This year it was Super Bowl or bust. We busted, just like in 1996.

24champ
01-12-2013, 06:58 PM
On the flip side.

What happened after 1996?

That's what I'm saying, it sucks now but we'll learn from it.

Can't say fox/McCoy play calling helped any. Hopefully McCoy goes to Philly.

spdirty
01-12-2013, 06:59 PM
This is worse than '96. In '96 they BEAT us from the 2nd quarter on. This game, so many times we had it won. ****ing Rahim Moore. I will never forgive him for this.

Kaylore
01-12-2013, 06:59 PM
This hurts the worst. I can't believe Rahim Moore.

Atwater His Ass
01-12-2013, 07:01 PM
3rd & 7 with Manning....let's run it.
Also, let's kneel with 2 timeouts and 30s on the clock.
**** trying to win the game. Let's just hope we don't lose.

Vegas_Bronco
01-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Just a complete heartbreaker....

I hate you all right now :) but yes I will be back next season...when Peyton restructures for $12M and Champ is moved to safety and John Fox is kicked in the head repeatedly by McCoy...I can't believe I just had to say that. Did Baltimore just beat our azzes again?

dsmoot
01-12-2013, 07:05 PM
This was truly a repeat of 96. I don't believe the Broncos choked nor the refs cost us the game. The inexperience of playoff pressure showed up big time. I don't even count last year because wink wink no one expected us to even advance past Pittsburgh. This time the expectations were high, just like 96, and we flat got beat on both sides of the ball and on the sideline. Baltimore, with their experience and perseverance, did what they had to and kept their composure and played better than we did at the end.

When you are young at so many positions, mistakes come at bad times. Our tightness showed in the penalties, playcalling and being out of position.

I call it choking when you have unforced errors when the pressure is on. That didn't happen. Baltimore put the pressure on and we folded, not choked. There is a difference. We lost our head, our composure.

dsmoot
01-12-2013, 07:06 PM
This was truly a repeat of 96. I don't believe the Broncos choked nor the refs cost us the game. The inexperience of playoff pressure showed up big time. I don't even count last year because wink wink no one expected us to even advance past Pittsburgh. This time the expectations were high, just like 96, and we flat got beat on both sides of the ball and on the sideline. Baltimore, with their experience and perseverance, did what they had to and kept their composure and played better than we did at the end.

When you are young at so many positions, mistakes come at bad times. Our tightness showed in the penalties, playcalling and being out of position.

I call it choking when you have unforced errors when the pressure is on. That didn't happen. Baltimore put the pressure on and we folded, not choked. There is a difference. We lost our head, our composure.

winstoncup bronco
01-12-2013, 07:07 PM
This hurts the worst. I can't believe Rahim Moore.

Rahim Moore should be stripped of all team equipment on the field, and have someone bring his clothes out from the locker room and dump it at his feet. He has no business showing his face anywhere near Denver. Give him his release papers on the spot.

24champ
01-12-2013, 07:08 PM
It was a collective letdown on the whole team, one player isn't why we lost. Our offensive line sucked, kuper got manhandled by ngata, defense sucked, play calling sucked. Everything sucked.

It's back to the drawing board for the broncos.

SoCalBronco
01-12-2013, 07:08 PM
So much was just thrown away. This was another huge opportunity.....there really wasn't anyone better out there. Just an awful time to play like crap. Yes the officials ****ed us more than once...but it was our fault that it even got to OT.

Maybe we've got a 97 to follow up them 96. Maybe they have to really hurt to know what it takes. There was no excuse for this ****...and they'll have to live with it all summer.....hopefully they will put their anger to positive uses....because they have to get better. Get to work.

Popps
01-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Well..... ****.

orangemonkey
01-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Well..... ****.

It's absolutely amazing that you decided to show up at this site now. Drek-Keylore-Popps = dog dikks

Popps
01-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Two different times we could have let manning throw the ball on 3rd down to win... and didn't. That's the part that will stick with me all off-season.

Otherwise, I didn't think we were a SB team just yet, but thought we'd win today. This was tough to swallow. We have a few pieces to fill.

We'll be back, folks.

SoCalBronco
01-12-2013, 07:15 PM
It's absolutely amazing that you decided to show up at this site now. Drek-Keylore-Popps = dog dikks

Add something of value to the discussion.....or else.

Feel free to try me.