PDA

View Full Version : Rahim the Dream

bpc
01-12-2013, 06:07 PM
... With one of the most unforgivable plays in Broncos history. WTF.

Ironlung
01-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Michaeldeanperryesque

Kaylore
01-12-2013, 06:12 PM
If we lose, he replaces Kyle Orton and Michael Dean Perry as Persona non grata here.

oubronco
01-12-2013, 06:55 PM
He's dead to me

Denver724
01-12-2013, 06:57 PM
I think he should be released immediately. Send a message.

bpc
01-12-2013, 06:57 PM
**** you Rahim.

Denver724
01-12-2013, 07:00 PM
And Moore tweeted this week that it was there best practice ever. What a ****ing loud mouth.

itherapies
01-12-2013, 07:06 PM
He was just interviewed and was crying. Said, "I lost the game, I just want to tell the fans how sorry I am." If all of you football WATCHERS have that level of integrity - give him hell. if not......be quiet. Or invite him to come watch you at your job.

TheChamp24
01-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Yeah, that play ranks among the worst ever in Broncos history. That should've been an easy interception, but somehow he blows it completely and it turns into the game tying touchdown.
Good freakin lord.

Vegas_Bronco
01-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Deltha ONeal the 2nd.
Peyton looked like Flacco.
Champ was a loser.
Kuper looked like Ramirez.

Trindon Holliday is the only reason this team survived...that was the most unlikely scenario and NOW you know why each year going forward we will never get the respect...'we deserve' from any media or fan base.

Rascal
01-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Everybody will blame him and the weight will come down on him the hardest. I hope he can use this somehow and not just fall apart. Fact is, Champ/Peyton are just as much to blame

anon
01-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Terrible terrible play, but point is that we continued to survive bad play after bad play... even our HOF QB gave the ball away in OT at the worst possible time.

KipCorrington25
01-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Even Tony Lilly would have made that play.

The Joker
01-12-2013, 07:18 PM
One of the worst plays ever.

Just knock the ball down, he got greedy looking for the pick and ended up costing us the game. I feel for him, he didn't do it on purpose... but it's the kind of play that could really break him after he'd made some great strides this year.

What a horrible day.

razorwire77
01-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Everybody will blame him and the weight will come down on him the hardest. I hope he can use this somehow and not just fall apart. Fact is, Champ/Peyton are just as much to blame

This. Of course with time, fans will distill this to a series of Raheem Moore cost us the game memories, but this steaming pile of dung falls at the feet of lots of Bronco players and John Fox's ridiculously conservative play-calling. Champ, Von, Doom, Peyton, Decker, Demaryius the stars on this team not only didn't rise to the occasion, they wouldn't even grab it from a team that didn't even seem to really want it. Bmore gets curbstomped in the AFC championship.

Raheem Moore encapsulates this game, but it's certainly not "his fault."

spdirty
01-12-2013, 07:22 PM
I hope he never wears a Bronco uniform again.

Br0nc0Buster
01-12-2013, 07:25 PM
maybe safety is not the best position for him

you almost have to try to **** up as bad as he did

I dont see how that can happen on a pro team

broncogary
01-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Even Tony Lilly would have made that play.

Hilarious!

Orange4Life
01-12-2013, 07:41 PM
It's not all on him. That said cut his ass now

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-12-2013, 07:46 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a worse angle taken. Ever. He should lose his starting job cause that will happen again.

fwf
01-12-2013, 07:50 PM
He was just interviewed and was crying. Said, "I lost the game, I just want to tell the fans how sorry I am." If all of you football WATCHERS have that level of integrity - give him hell. if not......be quiet. Or invite him to come watch you at your job.

He gets payed 75k a game. It's inexcusable what he did. **** him and you

itherapies
01-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Well four star you too Mr. articulate Internet tough guy.

razorwire77
01-12-2013, 08:04 PM

My job pays me less than 75K per year, much less per game. I could retire on Rahim Moore's rookie salary and spend the rest of my life fishing and restoring a classic hot-rod. Had I committed that level screw up at my job, I would be sending out resumes on Monday. My guess is most people would be in the same situation. This isn't intramurals. He isn't a high school or junior high kid (although most of them probably wouldn't have let a WR get deep in that situation.)

He should be crying. He was the olive on the top of the s**t sandwich today. Best thing will be for both parties to part ways. He will never live this down (Brian Griese x 15).

Maybe he can start over with another team.

bpc
01-12-2013, 08:07 PM

Ah **** you.

itherapies
01-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Ah **** you.

4 stars are too much, one's enough. Thanks though.

bpc
01-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Btw nobody is overlooking those other plays but nothing symbolizes this futile effort as much as that retard play. Kids in pop Warner know better.

bpc
01-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Tears my ass. Dude is straight arrogant. Cared more about the int and personal glory vs anything else. That's basically been his trait through two years.

http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_22364246/mark-kiszla-rahim-moore-taking-blame

wolf754life
01-12-2013, 11:11 PM
this guy is a punk, flava clown, one of the greatest choke jobs of all time

barryr
01-12-2013, 11:15 PM
I want Moore gone. I thought he had been turning the corner and was maybe going to be a guy to be counted on in the future, but to look like a HS safety on that long pass, late in the game, there is no excuses for an NFL safety to allow such a completion.

Finger Roll
01-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Gotta fear for his safety though. Bill Buckner used to get a lot of death threats for his blunder. Same with Steve bartman

bpc
01-12-2013, 11:43 PM
"I think I got a little too happy," said Moore, admitting he was going for the interception that would've made him a hero, rather than playing sound defensive technique. "I misjudged it, man."

"I'm taking the blame for it. Hey, I lost the game for us. It is what it is," Moore said

Read more: Mark Kiszla: Rahim Moore "taking the blame" for his epic blunder - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_22364246/mark-kiszla-rahim-moore-taking-blame#ixzz2Hpr96AnY
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

razorwire77
01-13-2013, 12:11 AM
"I think I got a little too happy," said Moore, admitting he was going for the interception that would've made him a hero, rather than playing sound defensive technique. "I misjudged it, man."

"I'm taking the blame for it. Hey, I lost the game for us. It is what it is," Moore said

Read more: Mark Kiszla: Rahim Moore "taking the blame" for his epic blunder - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_22364246/mark-kiszla-rahim-moore-taking-blame#ixzz2Hpr96AnY
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Flattening out and trying to make a pick in that situation to be a hero? What an idiot. Just send him to Philly or Oakland for half a box of condoms and a conditional six rounder and be done with it.

SlyEli
01-13-2013, 12:26 AM
Lay off the kid. He's what, 22? He really stepped up as a tackler and made a lot of plays in run defense this year...His pass defense clearly still needed work as he hasn't been raking in picks or anything. Nothing that can't be fixed, and unfortunately he had to learn the hard way...

canadianbroncosfan
01-13-2013, 12:29 AM
That play was infuriating, almost as infuriating of being in the position that we only lead by seven with a minute to .

anon
01-13-2013, 12:29 AM
Unfortunately, the kid has a history of brain-farts.

Saw this on Twitter... I don't play video games anymore but I think it's funny:
"Rahim Moore: the latest victim of Madden Auto-strafe."

Lay off the kid. He's what, 22? He really stepped up as a tackler and made a lot of plays in run defense this year...His pass defense clearly still needed work as he hasn't been raking in picks or anything. Nothing that can't be fixed, and unfortunately he had to learn the hard way...

Br0nc0Buster
01-13-2013, 12:39 AM
we had a 93% chance of winning before that play

Hard to understand how a pro safety lets that happen

Finger Roll
01-13-2013, 12:42 AM
I was so devastated after that td I couldn't watch O.T. It felt like they lost when he screwed the team over like that. I was too depressed to watch anymore.

TomServo
01-13-2013, 12:46 AM
Hard to understand how a pro safety lets that happen
hard to understand even after moore got burned, after bailey got burned Twice. how a veteran like manning with a weak arm tries to throw across his body.
this was team loss, Top to Bottom.

anon
01-13-2013, 12:51 AM
Crazy thing was that it was 2nd and 6 when Manning threw that final pick -- there was no need to go into desperation mode.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-13-2013, 03:31 AM
He didn't lose the game for us. He just contributed hugely to the loss with possibly the worst single defensive play I've seen in my entire life. Rahim the bad dream.

eddie mac
01-13-2013, 03:36 AM
It's a ****ing team game and the team called the Denver Broncos never turned up in many aspects of the game, you wanna blame Moore, Bailey, Dumervil, Manning, Fox etc etc, far too many players played well below the level we know they're capable of.

That is indeed sickening but we all still know we are a good team, one bad game does not disprove that.

KevinJames
01-13-2013, 03:36 AM
Rahim the nightmare

hes dead to me.

Champ and Q as the safeties next year please.

re-sign porter if he is healthy he had a freak injury season with those concussions and seizures hopefully hes ok, make Harris a starter keep Carter as a nickel.

Fedaykin
01-13-2013, 04:00 AM
Not that Manning, Champ, Prater or anyone else doesn't deserve some blame, but that play is absolutely unforgivable. Complete and utter failure.

Not to mention the other two plays that he should have been assisting Champ on and didn't.

**** his dumb ass off. NOW! Must send a message that that kind of failure -- instigated by a desire for personal glory -- WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

R8R H8R
01-13-2013, 04:19 AM
Moving Champ to safety this offseason solves two big problems that I saw this secondary have today.

UberBroncoMan
01-13-2013, 04:27 AM
He is crying in the after game interview. He knows what he did.

Punisher
01-13-2013, 05:59 AM
I still can't believe he blew that play, I'm really in disbelief. I felt like throwing up when i saw that horrible attempt taking place.

Ratboy
01-13-2013, 06:09 AM
Entire team outside of Special Teams played like ****.

RedEyedJeti
01-13-2013, 06:17 AM
There sure is a lot of butthurt in here. ITS A GAME PEOPLE!
You act as if he ****ed your little sister or something.
What a pathetic fan base you have. I was reading on another forum how you guys were bragging that you had the greatest fan base of all. Pfttttt.. What a joke!

Ratboy
01-13-2013, 06:19 AM
What a pathetic fan base you have. I was reading on another forum how you guys were bragging that you had the greatest fan base of all. Pfttttt.. What a joke!

I read on another forum that you have a small penis.

go_broncos
01-13-2013, 06:21 AM

Manning sucks in playoffs..This is a fact.can't play in cold weather..
0-4 when the temperature is less than 40F

RedEyedJeti
01-13-2013, 06:23 AM
What a joke of a fan base...

ro_50
01-13-2013, 06:29 AM
R Moore made a bonehead play but what was Tony Carter doing on that play by peaking in the backfield and not staying w Jones as he ran down the field.

Punisher
01-13-2013, 06:31 AM
R Moore made a bonehead play but what was Tony Carter doing on that play by peaking in the backfield and not staying w Jones as he ran down the field.

Zone Coverage

bpc
01-13-2013, 06:33 AM
He was playing underneath. That's sorta what you do in coverage so a guy can't run a 40 yd comeback on you.

Lolad
01-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Beyond belief... I've never thought I would have to watch my Broncos lose to a play like that. There's plenty of blame to throw around. **** the dream

UKBronco
01-13-2013, 08:51 AM
I don't feel anger. I just feel numb.

Rahim Moore still has a future on this team, I think this game will be his motivator; I sure hope he comes back with a little anger in his play.

He's only 22 - he's heck of an improvement on last year. Let's not crucify the guy eh?

Cito Pelon
01-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Denver traded their #36 pick in 2011 to the 49'rs. SF took Kaepernick at #36. Denver used SF's #45 for Rahim Moore and SF's #108 for Quinton Carter.

RaiderH8r
01-13-2013, 08:59 AM
How many times does Moore have to **** the bed before he is held accountable? The guy is a ****heap at best. All he had to do was play right field to finish the game and he blew it as bad as he possibly could.

orangenblue
01-13-2013, 09:03 AM
He gets payed 75k a game. It's inexcusable what he did. **** him and you

Calm down loser. Jesus.

That One Guy
01-13-2013, 09:07 AM
He was playing underneath. That's sorta what you do in coverage so a guy can't run a 40 yd comeback on you.

Did he really need to pull 7 yards off the guy when he was 50 yards downfield?

B-Large
01-13-2013, 09:11 AM
I just saw the throw again on the News..... Moore really wasn't in position to make a play, he blew that coverage and really didnt have a shot at deflection of int.... He had one job, don't let a big play over the top....

I mean seriously, how does that guy get behind you?

go_broncos
01-13-2013, 09:18 AM
Moore needs to be cut today..****ing Dream..

WolfpackGuy
01-13-2013, 09:20 AM
He looked like a damn pee wee league infielder backpedaling on a pop up on that play.

How do you just not keep running and at worst not break it up?

Absolutely pathetic considering how long the ball was in the air.

phibacka31
01-13-2013, 09:50 AM
Two things...

Though it was most def zone coverage carter is an idiot... turn and run once you see flacco wind up...

Number 2... that play by rahim was absolutely pathetic...he has a future here though...honestly he had a good year and ended the year with the most pathetic attempt I've ever seen, but I truly hope elway, fox and company aren't as idiotic of some of you wanting hiim cut... at worst he can be good depth...at best he turns into an animal after getting embarrassed...

Br0nc0Buster
01-13-2013, 10:04 AM
"Rahim the nightmare"

SonOfLe-loLang
01-13-2013, 10:09 AM
If rahim were here, I'd give him a hug. He ****ed up, it was one play, but the guy had a nice year. I'm sure he feels horrible, **** happens. Losing epically is a broncos tradition...now he's officially part of the family

RaiderH8r
01-13-2013, 10:13 AM
**** that guy. He **** the bed and we should be looking for his replacement. If Moreno goes into the doghouse for 8 weeks then Moore should be systematically marginalized into early retirement. Find his replacement now and if the guy can Play himself into the lineup fine but he can't be trusted to perform even the simplest of tasks on the field right now.

Give Moore the Tebow treatment.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-13-2013, 10:25 AM
ESPN Stats & Info

@ESPNStatsInfo
According to the ESPN Stats & Info win probability model, Broncos had 97.2% chance to win the game in the situation before Jones' TD
12 Jan 13

spiralism
01-13-2013, 10:58 AM
Rahim Moore would let Jerry Sandusky get behind him

Denver724
01-13-2013, 11:41 AM

**** this guy. As a Trojan fan I can't stand UCLA ****s anyway. Hopefully he is released immediately.

"It is what it is". Really? That's bull****!

Rascal
01-13-2013, 12:15 PM
You guys are ridiculous.

KipCorrington25
01-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Here's the thing, he might go on to play 4 or 5 more years here and be decent but he'll always be labled by this. Tito Paul is happy today, he can hand over his crown to Moore.

What do you remember about Ernest Byner, Bill Buckner, etc?

NickStixx
01-13-2013, 02:44 PM
It was the biggest mistake of the game. I think he NEEDS to feel this right now to get it into his head that you just can't make that mistake. Then again it's also just a game. I have finally been able to get over the loss a little bit. I took a long walk in the 10 degree weather right after the game winning kick, and woke up this morning feeling like something was taken from me. But yet I will live and get over it... This team will get better. Rahim will learn from this. Unfortunately, he had to learn at the most inopportune time.

spdirty
01-13-2013, 03:07 PM
I hope he doesn't get death threats or anything like that. Really really really hope we aren't that kind of a punkass fanbase. I just hope he never wears a Bronco uniform again.

Boobs McGee
01-13-2013, 03:10 PM
If rahim were here, I'd give him a hug. He ****ed up, it was one play, but the guy had a nice year. I'm sure he feels horrible, **** happens. Losing epically is a broncos tradition...now he's officially part of the family

I actually did just that this afternoon. I was at a nice restaurant here locally, they have a delicious sunday brunch. Right when our table got called, walked by and saw him (I met him once last year, had a really nice conversation for 10 minutes.). I walked up, and he recognized me, gave him a handshake and brought it in for a hug. First thing he said to me was "are you guys doin ok?". Now, I'm obviously dejected, and HE looks like someone just killed his dog. It was a pretty quick exchange, but you can tell he's devastated. I told him we'll get em next year. Said goodbye when I left...he was just zoning out into the universe, gave me a nod goodbye. He really is a genuinely nice guy. Can't even imagine what he's feeling right now.

Anywho, carry on.

enjolras
01-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Anyone who thinks Tony Carter was even slightly in the wrong on that play needs to stop watching football, because you'll *never* get it.

He had underneath coverage and he was spot on.

Raheem was absolutely, unforgivably, and absolutely terribly shallow. It's not the first time he's made exactly that mistake this year either. I believe the exact same underplay happened against San Diego (I think) and one other time I'm having trouble recalling.

He needs to be gone. He will never be a good safety in this league.

spdirty
01-13-2013, 03:40 PM
I actually did just that this afternoon. I was at a nice restaurant here locally, they have a delicious sunday brunch. Right when our table got called, walked by and saw him (I met him once last year, had a really nice conversation for 10 minutes.). I walked up, and he recognized me, gave him a handshake and brought it in for a hug. First thing he said to me was "are you guys doin ok?". Now, I'm obviously dejected, and HE looks like someone just killed his dog. It was a pretty quick exchange, but you can tell he's devastated. I told him we'll get em next year. Said goodbye when I left...he was just zoning out into the universe, gave me a nod goodbye. He really is a genuinely nice guy. Can't even imagine what he's feeling right now.

Anywho, carry on.

I'd have just looked at him, shook my head, and walked away. Wouldn't have confronted him cuz he'd have kicked my ass, but I really hope he is feeling lower than whale shlt right now.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-13-2013, 03:41 PM
I'd have just looked at him, shook my head, and walked away. Wouldn't have confronted him cuz he'd have kicked my ass, but I really hope he is feeling lower than whale shlt right now.

My guess is....he's feelin a lot worse than you this morning

spdirty
01-13-2013, 03:42 PM
My guess is....he's feelin a lot worse than you this morning

Nobody should feel worse than Rahim Moore right now.

El Guapo
01-13-2013, 10:18 PM

Anywho, carry on.

While I do not condone the blown coverage I commend you for treating the guy like a human; one who happens to play on our beloved Broncos team. Thanks.

Ratboy
01-13-2013, 11:00 PM
I'm glad all the haters will go back to their real job next year while Rahim Moore will continue to be our starting safety.

He had a good year and will only get better. He made a costly mistake at a very important time and it helped the Broncos lose the game.

anon
01-14-2013, 01:16 AM
One thing I've wondered is why, when we were supposed to be in "give them anything but a touchdown" mode, Rahim Moore seemed to be the only Bronco that stood btw. Baltimore and a touchdown. Usually in heavy prevent defenses, there are 2-3 defenders near the ball on a deep route.

I'm glad all the haters will go back to their real job next year while Rahim Moore will continue to be our starting safety.

He had a good year and will only get better. He made a costly mistake at a very important time and it helped the Broncos lose the game.

Ratboy
01-14-2013, 02:36 AM
One thing I've wondered is why, when we were supposed to be in "give them anything but a touchdown" mode, Rahim Moore seemed to be the only Bronco that stood btw. Baltimore and a touchdown. Usually in heavy prevent defenses, there are 2-3 defenders near the ball on a deep route.

The game plan sucked dick, thats why.

I wonder how many times Von Miller rushed the QB? Probably only a handful.

Durango
01-14-2013, 02:41 AM
He made a horrifyingly bad, game changing mistake, one I'm sure he will re-live in his mind forever, but at the same time, I agree with you folks who believe this kid has real talent and should get better and better.

If he can't get past this, it will ruin him. After OT George Foster injured a defensive opponent in a slant-zone blocking play several years ago, he was so remorseful he couldn't seem to re-dedicate himself to his blocking assignments any longer. He was never the same.

I only hope the coaching staff can help Moore get beyond this and realize his potential, because if they can't, and he can't, it's over.

TheChamp24
01-14-2013, 07:34 AM
He made a horrifyingly bad, game changing mistake, one I'm sure he will re-live in his mind forever, but at the same time, I agree with you folks who believe this kid has real talent and should get better and better.

If he can't get past this, it will ruin him. After OT George Foster injured a defensive opponent in a slant-zone blocking play several years ago, he was so remorseful he couldn't seem to re-dedicate himself to his blocking assignments any longer. He was never the same.

I only hope the coaching staff can help Moore get beyond this and realize his potential, because if they can't, and he can't, it's over.

I think thats the thing, will Moore bounce back and seek to redeem himself, upping his play and become a really good safety capable of making game changing plays, or will this haunt him and cause him to lose focus?

Unless the Broncos pick it up next year and do better, this play will haunt all fans for years, just like Michael Dean Perry.

go_broncos
01-14-2013, 07:39 AM
I am unable to forget that play and this loss..8 months is too long to wait.
Hopefully, with time i will be able to forget this..
Right now, i am unable to concentrate on my work..

socalorado
01-14-2013, 07:52 AM
FA SAFETIES

Ed Reed (BAL) - Ed Reed isn't ready to go the Ray Lewis route and join him in retirement just yet, but that doesn't guarantee he won't reach that decision this offseason after contemplating it. The Ravens will have to join the rest of the league in waiting for him to assess his situation and determine whether he wants to put his body through another NFL season. If he does return, he'll reach a deal with the Ravens. If he doesn't it would be a huge blow for the defense to lose a pair of emotional leaders and future Hall of Famers in the same offseason.
Dashon Goldson (SF) - After several years of playing at a high level, Goldson has established himself as one of the league's top safeties. Goldson, who was reportedly seeking a deal in the range of $8 million a year a year ago, will face the same predicament as last year with a very tame tag number for safeties where 120% of his last year's salary would only equate to $7.5 million. With the production he's provided the Niners with much needed turnovers and big play prevention, he's likely to be kept through an extension or tag. With the volatility at the position, Goldson will be one of the bigger prizes in free agency if the Niners surprisingly decide not to use to the tag on him.
William Moore (ATL) - Through his rookie contract, Moore has become one of the premier safeties in the league. While the Falcons may be battling the cap going into this offseason, they should have enough to re- sign Moore, allowing the secondary to remain strong. With size, speed, and instincts, William Moore is an all- around safety that could establish himself as a perennial Pro Bowler for the duration of his next contract. With the safety position dry of elite players in the league, Moore could see a huge payday on the open market if the Falcons allow him to get that far.
Jairus Byrd (BUF) - After reestablishing himself as a strong ballhawk and improving upon his all- around game, the Bills opened up contract talks with Byrd midway through the season. Though talks don't appear to have gone very far yet, it will be an easy decision to use the franchise tag on him at $6.4 million if that's what it comes to. For all intents and purposes of this free agent list, he's as good a scratch off this list as any. Louis Delmas (DET) - Delmas missed half the season to injury for the Lions and the secondary suffered from it. Though he's never broken free into the top tier of safeties, his absence has left the Lions reeling and pining for his return to the field where his reliability and hard- hitting ability has helped minimize the bleeding in the secondary. As the Lions look to find areas where they can improve, the secondary will be at the top of their list and within that goal, retaining their own starting safety will be important. After this season, his market value should have dropped enough to where his return to the Lions is a good bet.

CEH
01-14-2013, 08:00 AM
FA SAFETIES

Ed Reed (BAL) - Ed Reed isn't ready to go the Ray Lewis route and join him in retirement just yet, but that doesn't guarantee he won't reach that decision this offseason after contemplating it. The Ravens will have to join the rest of the league in waiting for him to assess his situation and determine whether he wants to put his body through another NFL season. If he does return, he'll reach a deal with the Ravens. If he doesn't it would be a huge blow for the defense to lose a pair of emotional leaders and future Hall of Famers in the same offseason.
Dashon Goldson (SF) - After several years of playing at a high level, Goldson has established himself as one of the league's top safeties. Goldson, who was reportedly seeking a deal in the range of $8 million a year a year ago, will face the same predicament as last year with a very tame tag number for safeties where 120% of his last year's salary would only equate to $7.5 million. With the production he's provided the Niners with much needed turnovers and big play prevention, he's likely to be kept through an extension or tag. With the volatility at the position, Goldson will be one of the bigger prizes in free agency if the Niners surprisingly decide not to use to the tag on him.
William Moore (ATL) - Through his rookie contract, Moore has become one of the premier safeties in the league. While the Falcons may be battling the cap going into this offseason, they should have enough to re- sign Moore, allowing the secondary to remain strong. With size, speed, and instincts, William Moore is an all- around safety that could establish himself as a perennial Pro Bowler for the duration of his next contract. With the safety position dry of elite players in the league, Moore could see a huge payday on the open market if the Falcons allow him to get that far.
Jairus Byrd (BUF) - After reestablishing himself as a strong ballhawk and improving upon his all- around game, the Bills opened up contract talks with Byrd midway through the season. Though talks don't appear to have gone very far yet, it will be an easy decision to use the franchise tag on him at $6.4 million if that's what it comes to. For all intents and purposes of this free agent list, he's as good a scratch off this list as any. Louis Delmas (DET) - Delmas missed half the season to injury for the Lions and the secondary suffered from it. Though he's never broken free into the top tier of safeties, his absence has left the Lions reeling and pining for his return to the field where his reliability and hard- hitting ability has helped minimize the bleeding in the secondary. As the Lions look to find areas where they can improve, the secondary will be at the top of their list and within that goal, retaining their own starting safety will be important. After this season, his market value should have dropped enough to where his return to the Lions is a good bet.

You forgot Champ Bailey (DEN) :)

bronco militia
01-14-2013, 08:51 AM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/warmastoastinkcolor-550x308.gif

Smiling Assassin27
01-14-2013, 08:54 AM
Rahim shall hereafter be called Tito--as in tito paul.

edog24
01-14-2013, 09:02 AM
POS plain and simple. Dude has been overrated all year and now he kills us with a DII type college play. Put effing Mitch Unrein back there he has enough brain cells to knock the damn ball down. He needs the pink slip today.

Smiling Assassin27
01-14-2013, 09:03 AM

Rohirrim
01-14-2013, 09:23 AM
Denver traded their #36 pick in 2011 to the 49'rs. SF took Kaepernick at #36. Denver used SF's #45 for Rahim Moore and SF's #108 for Quinton Carter.

Thanks for that info. I'm tying the noose now.

Trade Rahim to the Chiefs. Then, he can spend the rest of his career "dreaming" about the playoffs. ;D

Smiling Assassin27
01-14-2013, 09:47 AM
It's quite possible that this play has stunted his career and altered his trajectory beyond repair. The psychological stuff that must be going on with him is scary, and he may have just become worthless to Denver after that play. I hope I'm wrong, but he's gonna have to do a lot of psyche repair before next season.

MplsBronco
01-14-2013, 10:21 AM
I am willing to give him another chance. But if he continues to refer to himself as "The Dream" and does not come away from this seriously humbled, then he can f off. Are we the only team in the league with safeties that don't get INTs? WTH is our problem?

But I did read an article where after the game he was talking about his god given talents, blah blah blah, so I don't have much hope for him.

spiralism
01-14-2013, 11:11 AM

beat you to it lol