PDA

View Full Version : Systematic devastation and the 2012 Broncos

TonyR
01-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Haters gonna hate, and jokers gonna joke, but this is a good read.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/systematic-devastation-and-the-2012-broncos

ColoradoDarin
01-10-2013, 02:41 PM
You get hired as their PR man?

SonOfLe-loLang
01-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Actually, i was thinking that was the exact wrong article to post if you wanted people to read their site.

Ray Finkle
01-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Jesus Christ, get to the ****ing point......

scorpio
01-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Scrolled down.

Kept scrolling

Scrolled some more.

Did not read.

crush17
01-10-2013, 04:05 PM
Wow. Tough room.

Requiem
01-10-2013, 04:17 PM
http://coreyfreeman.me/wp-content/uploads/photodune-185790-girl-with-computer-xs-548x203.jpg

TonyR
01-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Actually, i was thinking that was the exact wrong article to post if you wanted people to read their site.

Kinda looks that way. I once again overestimated the literacy of the gen pop...

TheReverend
01-10-2013, 05:05 PM

Scrolled down.

Kept scrolling

Scrolled some more.

Did not read.

lol these

gunns
01-10-2013, 05:20 PM
I loved the parts about if a second stringer comes on the field we don't freak out and if something goes wrong during a game we don't immediately freak out and think we're going to lose. Well, unless you're on the Mane. :)

Kaylore
01-10-2013, 05:30 PM

I'm more than willing to read a long article. This was just not very engaging and took a really long time to make a point that wasn't worth the effort.

TheReverend
01-10-2013, 05:33 PM
I'm more than willing to read a long article. This was just not very engaging and took a really long time to make a point that wasn't worth the effort.

You mean to tell me that you knew our depth was performing well WITHOUT reading a multi-page post-season article about it?

PREPOSTEROUS!

SonOfLe-loLang
01-10-2013, 06:37 PM

No, he's just not a very good prose writer.

I'm a big fan of their site, don't get me wrong. But its not like these guys are novelists. Dont try to be.

TonyR
01-10-2013, 07:28 PM
No, he's just not a very good prose writer.

I'm a big fan of their site, don't get me wrong. But its not like these guys are novelists. Dont try to be.

I hear ya. He's not a professional, no. And it's not a masterpiece by any stretch. I'm just pretty fired up about this season and run we're on and think I got caught up in it.

I do, however, think it's pretty funny how so many are calling something that took me about 5 minutes to read "long"! I guess in this instant gratification, short attention span world we now live in it is.

BroncsCheer
01-10-2013, 07:58 PM
I do, however, think it's pretty funny how so many are calling something that took me about 5 minutes to read "long"! I guess in this instant gratification, short attention span world we now live in it is.

It's the by-product of aderall meddled meth heads.

I'm a frequent reader of the blog, and appreciate you posting it.

Th comments are typically tame, relative to the tripe found in other places, but over all it's a good place to go for some additional Bronco takes.

Mediator12
01-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Tony I even think that was 5 minutes I'll never get back ;D

It was 4 minutes too long.

TonyR
01-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Tony I even think that was 5 minutes I'll never get back ;D

It was 4 minutes too long.

LOL Touche!

Dr. Broncenstein
01-10-2013, 08:10 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MXjwTiNCh9Y/T7DuAonjP-I/AAAAAAAABK0/ZbId5wAzqWk/s320/darth-vader-didnt-read.gif

ghwk
01-11-2013, 12:32 AM

This. I checked out about the third para when not a damn thing had actually been said yet.

24champ
01-11-2013, 02:01 AM
Yeah it was way too long.

Reminds me of Mile High Mojoe's "articles" on Myspace.

Taco John
01-11-2013, 02:57 AM
I love IAOFM. Definitely my fourth favorite Broncos fan site of all time after this one (I'm biased), the DPO (love me some DPO and have plenty of history there), and the RMN (RIP). That's pretty damn good company. Love that site. What I'd love even more is the weed he was smoking when he wrote that exposition. Hellz to the yeah...

Taco John
01-11-2013, 03:08 AM
By the way, if you guys aren't reading Turley's blog... That's some quality stuff. Of course, he stopped writing like 3 posts after he said there would be regular updates. But what are you going to do. There's a lot of lobsters that need lovin' out there.

http://patrickturley.org/category/football/

Ray Finkle
01-11-2013, 05:58 AM
I hear ya. He's not a professional, no. And it's not a masterpiece by any stretch. I'm just pretty fired up about this season and run we're on and think I got caught up in it.

you missed the point entirely......it's not that the article was long, it was that it was poorly written and he rambled on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on to the point of where you didn't care about the outcome. There is great value in writing an article, journal, book etc and showing a moderate amount of succinctness.....

McDman
01-11-2013, 06:03 AM
IAOFM is a fantastic site. Not a big fan of that article.

Kaylore
01-11-2013, 08:09 AM
IAOFM is a fantastic site. Not a big fan of that article.

This.

TheReverend
01-11-2013, 08:56 AM
By the way, if you guys aren't reading Turley's blog... That's some quality stuff. Of course, he stopped writing like 3 posts after he said there would be regular updates. But what are you going to do. There's a lot of lobsters that need lovin' out there.

Ugh, I've been busy and the opposition hasn't warranted it. I'll try to throw something together today.

TheReverend
01-11-2013, 11:12 AM

Here, whiner:

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109733

:kiss:

ZONA
01-11-2013, 11:44 AM
The start was well done. The end was well done. The middle was very drawn out with his personal story but other then that, decent read.