PDA

View Full Version : Raider being a Raider

DBroncos4life
01-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Report: Rolando McClain arrested again

By Bill Williamson | Jan 8, 2013 8:35 PM
Rolando McClain is back in the news.

And, once again, it is not good news for him or the Oakland Raiders, who are soon expected to be his former NFL team.

Decatur (Alabama) Police told WHNT News 19 that the former Alabama star was pulled over for a window tint violation. Police say he then provided the arresting officer with a false name. McClain was then taken into custody. McClain bonded out of Decatur City Jail on Tuesday.

In the fall of 2011, McClain was also arrested in his hometown of Decatur. Gun charges were recently dropped against McClain. Earlier in the NFL career of McClain, who Oakland took with the No. 8 overlap pick in the 2010 draft, his car was reportedly shot at in his hometown.

In addition to his off-field woes, McClain has been a major disappointment on the field and the Raiders are expected to jettison him soon. I think once Oakland get its salary-cap issues and offseason plan secured, Id think McClain will be cut.

McClain was suspended by the Raiders for two games for conduct detrimental to the team late in the 2012 season and when he returned he was inactive for the rest of the season. He made little impact for Oakland in three seasons.
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=afcwest&id=53615

I kind of wanted to take a chance on him if he was cut, not now though.

Lestat
01-08-2013, 07:54 PM
what a ****ing Mo-Ron

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-08-2013, 08:01 PM
The pure definition of dumb thug. Why the F would you give a fake name for tint? Unless he had a warrant(which is not in the story) I could see a fake name. But no warrant? Stupid

Lestat
01-08-2013, 08:24 PM
The pure definition of dumb thug. Why the F would you give a fake name for tint? Unless he had a warrant(which is not in the story) I could see a fake name. But no warrant? Stupid

isn't he on probation from his previous legal issues?

bowtown
01-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Illegal window tint is some pretty ticky tack **** to be pulling a guy over for.

broncosteven
01-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Hello Officer, my name is Ben Dover.

Agamemnon
01-08-2013, 08:45 PM
How does that even work? You give a fake name and then hand over a driver's license with real name on it? Or you give a fake name and use a fake ID as well? Either way that isn't going to work. What a dip****...

Agamemnon
01-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Illegal window tint is some pretty ticky tack **** to be pulling a guy over for.

If windows are too heavily tinted they can be high dangerous especially at night.

bowtown
01-08-2013, 08:50 PM
If windows are too heavily tinted they can be high dangerous especially at night.

Definitely, dark things are dangerous, especially at night.

Abqbronco
01-08-2013, 08:51 PM

Also, a Red Rider BB gun will cause irreparable eye damage. Furthermore, Ghostbusters should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 21.

Agamemnon
01-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Definitely, dark things are dangerous, especially at night.

I see what you did there, and yeah it could've just been that. But this is definitely not the first time I've heard of someone getting pulled over for having overly tinted windows.

Tim
01-08-2013, 09:29 PM
I hope this doesn't hurt his chances of playing for the faid next year..

R8R H8R
01-08-2013, 09:31 PM
How does that even work? You give a fake name and then hand over a driver's license with real name on it? Or you give a fake name and use a fake ID as well? Either way that isn't going to work. What a dip****...

This is exactly what I thought. Either way, he is an idiot. Window tinting is just a fix-it ticket and/or a fine. Lying to a cop about your id brings it up to another level.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-08-2013, 09:33 PM
I see what you did there, and yeah it could've just been that. But this is definitely not the first time I've heard of someone getting pulled over for having overly tinted windows.

Drove a buddies car for a week and got pulled over 3 times. All 3 times they had to let me go cause the car was registered in Arizona. So hot there that window tint is pretty much mandatory.

Dukes
01-08-2013, 09:35 PM

Yet it usually leads to arrests. It's a "gateway" crime.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Yet it usually leads to arrests. It's a "gateway" crime.

As well as no front license plate

Archer81
01-08-2013, 09:49 PM
I got pulled over for not signaling. But that was at 2am and the cop had nothing else to do. Driving my brother's car (with really dark tint), no idea where his insurance info was. Gave the cop my DL and he pulled up my info. Let me go with a warning about traffic safety...in Florence. At 2 am.

Dick.

:Broncos:

DBroncos4life
01-08-2013, 09:57 PM
As well as no front license plate

Fog lights too.

pricejj
01-08-2013, 10:43 PM

It's Ala-motha****in'-bama

broncocalijohn
01-09-2013, 12:23 AM

If your name was Rolando McClain, would you want to embarrass yourself by giving that name? I heard when the cop asked, he told him his name was JaMarcus Russell.

orange crusher
01-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Probably was too embarrassed to give his real name because he didn't want the cops to make fun of him for being a raider.

broncocalijohn
01-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Probably was too embarrassed to give his real name because he didn't want the cops to make fun of him for being a raider.

You cant post the exact thing right after mine! Especially when mine is funnier.

UberBroncoMan
01-09-2013, 05:08 AM
What a waste of talent. His 2011 season was solid. Almost 100 tackles 5 sacks and a crazy 14 PD's. We could use a young MLB too. What a ****ing idiot.

Bacchus
01-09-2013, 05:54 AM
Denver needs to pick him up.

LRtagger
01-09-2013, 06:44 AM

Come on meow, go easy on the cops.

Drek
01-09-2013, 06:54 AM

Not in the least.

1. it's dangerous to other drivers. As any safe driving class teaches, you should always try to make eye contact with other drivers at intersections, confirming that they are aware of you and you are aware of them.

2. illegal tinting diminishes the view of the driver, especially in poorly lit situations.

3. it inherently obstructs justice in any state that has a law against texting or non-hands free cell phone operation while driving, as it prevents police officers from seeing you within your car.

Driving is a privilege, not a right. That's why we issue licenses for it. You aren't inherently entitled to endangering yourself, others, and breaking the law during those acts. Don't want to get pulled over for illegal window tint? Don't have illegal window tint. Until then it's rolling probable cause.

canadianbroncosfan
01-09-2013, 07:50 AM
Bring him in for a look

Beej
01-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Not in the least.

1. it's dangerous to other drivers. As any safe driving class teaches, you should always try to make eye contact with other drivers at intersections, confirming that they are aware of you and you are aware of them.

2. illegal tinting diminishes the view of the driver, especially in poorly lit situations.

3. it inherently obstructs justice in any state that has a law against texting or non-hands free cell phone operation while driving, as it prevents police officers from seeing you within your car.

Driving is a privilege, not a right. That's why we issue licenses for it. You aren't inherently entitled to endangering yourself, others, and breaking the law during those acts. Don't want to get pulled over for illegal window tint? Don't have illegal window tint. Until then it's rolling probable cause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QddJ3X44Lw8

BroncoLifer
01-09-2013, 10:47 AM
I got pulled over for not signaling. But that was at 2am and the cop had nothing else to do. Driving my brother's car (with really dark tint), no idea where his insurance info was. Gave the cop my DL and he pulled up my info. Let me go with a warning about traffic safety...in Florence. At 2 am.

Dick.

He wanted to see if he could smell alcohol on your breath.

I was once pulled over for a totally trivial thing late at night and after he realized I was sober, the cop admitted that the real reason was that he was looking for drunks.

Kaylore
01-09-2013, 10:56 AM
He wanted to see if he could smell alcohol on your breath.

I was once pulled over for a totally trivial thing late at night and after he realized I was sober, the cop admitted that the real reason was that he was looking for drunks.

Yup. My wife got pulled over on new years for her license plate light being too dim.

Pick Six
01-09-2013, 12:06 PM
How much of a thug do you have to be, in order to be suspended for conduct detrimental to the RAIDERS?Hilarious!

gyldenlove
01-09-2013, 12:26 PM
How much of a thug do you have to be, in order to be suspended for conduct detrimental to the RAIDERS?Hilarious!

If you give openly to charity, volunteer at a homeless shelter, help old ladies across the street, work as a volunteer driver for elderly cancer patients you would definitely get suspended by the Raiders, but in terms of being a thug you probably have to sodomize the decaying corpse of Al Davis with an AFC Championship trophy while beating a cheerleader to death with a baby seal.

cutthemdown
01-09-2013, 12:31 PM
When your black they will use whatever excuse they can to pull you over. tinted windows, no turn signal, whatever it takes to see if the ends will justify the means.

Drek
01-09-2013, 12:51 PM
When your black they will use whatever excuse they can to pull you over. tinted windows, no turn signal, whatever it takes to see if the ends will justify the means.

How exactly would the cop know he was black, given that his illegal window tint made it impossible for the cop to see him inside the car?

Gutless Drunk
01-09-2013, 05:54 PM
"eventually, after the officer called a police supervisor to the scene, McClain allowed his window to be inspected and was given a citation for his window being too dark.

At that point, McClain was asked to sign the citation, and he wrote in the space for the signature, Fk yall.

Officers asked McClain to put his real name on the ticket, and McClain answered, That is my name. At that point, McClain was arrested for providing a false name"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/09/rolando-mcclain-im-falsely-accused-corrupt-cops-are-out-to-get-me/

bowtown
01-09-2013, 06:23 PM
"eventually, after the officer called a police supervisor to the scene, McClain allowed his window to be inspected and was given a citation for his window being too dark.

At that point, McClain was asked to sign the citation, and he wrote in the space for the signature, Fk yall.

Officers asked McClain to put his real name on the ticket, and McClain answered, That is my name. At that point, McClain was arrested for providing a false name"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/09/rolando-mcclain-im-falsely-accused-corrupt-cops-are-out-to-get-me/

And suddenly I love him.

broncosteven
01-09-2013, 07:35 PM

Dick.

I made a left turn at 16:01 at an intersection where you couldn't make a turn after 16:00. There was a cop sitting waiting for a violator, I saw him looked at my clock but I was stuck, it would have been more dangerous to merge back in and go straight I had to turn, the dick pulled me over and gave me a ticket. It was posted but I didn't usually go that way at that time and when I saw the sign it was too late. He could have gave me a warning. Douche bags come in all shapes and sizes.

broncosteven
01-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Yup. My wife got pulled over on new years for her license plate light being too dim.

But Kuper got out of it once the officer recognized he was on the Broncos right?

broncocalijohn
01-09-2013, 07:52 PM
I made a left turn at 16:01 at an intersection where you couldn't make a turn after 16:00. There was a cop sitting waiting for a violator, I saw him looked at my clock but I was stuck, it would have been more dangerous to merge back in and go straight I had to turn, the dick pulled me over and gave me a ticket. It was posted but I didn't usually go that way at that time and when I saw the sign it was too late. He could have gave me a warning. Douche bags come in all shapes and sizes.

I fight every ticket even if I am guilty. Not sure in Illinois but in California, you can ask for county court(house). If that is not their normal courthouse, they rarely show up. I think I am 4 for 4 on no shows! No way my rate goes up. Bad thing is my business is now where the county court is located so I need to be really careful in this part of the county.

broncosteven
01-09-2013, 08:01 PM
I fight every ticket even if I am guilty. Not sure in Illinois but in California, you can ask for county court(house). If that is not their normal courthouse, they rarely show up. I think I am 4 for 4 on no shows! No way my rate goes up. Bad thing is my business is now where the county court is located so I need to be really careful in this part of the county.

That was like 25 years ago, I haven't had any run in's since but I have fought other tickets when I was young, I have never lucked into a cop not showing.

Man-Goblin
01-09-2013, 08:03 PM

How did the cops know he wasn't related to Fook Yu and Fook Mi?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7kgfopm3e1qjvauqo1_500.gif

Broncos_OTM
01-09-2013, 10:15 PM

Yeah, it should be illegal to pull black people over. We had just better let them do what they want.. seriously GTFO. With that bs