PDA

View Full Version : Doom challenges the fans on how loud they can be.

Quoydogs
01-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Just listening to him on broncos tv and he has challenged all broncos fans at the game to see how loud they can be. Wish i could be there, I'd gladly take that challenge.

So if you go please please please bring your A game.

GO BRONCOS ITS PLAYOFF TIME!!!!!!!

Rabb
01-08-2013, 03:02 PM
I will probably start drinking around 9, challenge accepted.

Kaylore
01-08-2013, 03:07 PM
The drunks are the worst at being loud. They get exhausted and distracted easily and by the second half are all but useless as loud fans.

peacepipe
01-08-2013, 03:09 PM
The drunks are the worst at being loud. They get exhausted and distracted easily and by the second half are all but useless as loud fans.

Stadium should not serve beer til halftime.

COWheatGrower
01-08-2013, 03:13 PM
If the fans do their part, will Doom promise not to jump offsides?

Harvitz81
01-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Just so long as they know to be quiet when PFM is running the show on offense...

Quoydogs
01-08-2013, 03:16 PM
If somebody gets me a ticket I'll prove to you all that Oregonians can start drinking at 9 make it threw the game yelling when the D is on the field and all the way home on the light rail as well

Broncojef
01-08-2013, 03:20 PM

Not true, they are reported on the tell on your fellow fan hotline and dragged out as rowdy drunks by the alcohol police.

broncswin
01-08-2013, 03:27 PM
I get a little tipsy at games and do just fine....but then again I pride myself in being a seasoned veteran!

Kaylore
01-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Not true, they are reported on the tell on your fellow fan hotline and dragged out as rowdy drunks by the alcohol police.

I have seen that side. During a MNF game against the Chiefs the guy behind me kept asking me to sit down.

I stand by that comment about the drunks - not the drinkers - the guys that come into the stadium if not drunk, at least pretty buzzed. You have to be focused. Each down the opponent offense is on the field yelling, stomping, sustained noise.

The drunks cannot do that. They get tired, start looking around, sit down because they are unstable, hit on the other guy's wife - they're worthless. They'll yell a little bit but they're about as helpful as a drunk would be in any circumstance.

Mountain Bronco
01-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Buzzed but not wasted is the preferred state of mind for the fans. Buzzed enough to get over yourself and get loud, but not to drunk to sustain it.

Go Broncos.

RhymesayersDU
01-08-2013, 03:39 PM
"Nice try, Doom. But only I can tell Broncos fans how loud to be, when to be loud, and how to act at the stadium in general.

Get a clue,
SuperFan TGN"

cutthemdown
01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
I have seen that side. During a MNF game against the Chiefs the guy behind me kept asking me to sit down.

I stand by that comment about the drunks - not the drinkers - the guys that come into the stadium if not drunk, at least pretty buzzed. You have to be focused. Each down the opponent offense is on the field yelling, stomping, sustained noise.

The drunks cannot do that. They get tired, start looking around, sit down because they are unstable, hit on the other guy's wife - they're worthless. They'll yell a little bit but they're about as helpful as a drunk would be in any circumstance.

Now they will be stoned also and even more quiet. Thats why KC so loud they are all hopped up on meth and muscle car fumes.

Kaylore
01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
"Nice try, Doom. But only I can tell Broncos fans how loud to be, when to be loud, and how to act at the stadium in general.

Get a clue,
SuperFan TGN"

"I like to tell everyone on the forum how to post, where to post and how stupid they are to post in certain threads."

-SuperPoster RhymesayersDU :wave:

cutthemdown
01-08-2013, 03:43 PM
We should cheat and pump crowd noise into the stadium. Oh wait McDaniels gone we don't cheat anymore. Nevermind.

cutthemdown
01-08-2013, 03:46 PM
They should put a Decibal meter up in the stadium that tell crowd how loud they are. I always though that would get people more into it. Then maybe you offer them prizes if they break DB records. LOL would that be against the rules? To egg on the crowd with prizes? You know if you break the record right now free hot dog for everyone?

Rabb
01-08-2013, 04:03 PM

I agree with this, we always manage to get the drunk asses right behind us. I normally have a nice and steady buzz rolling into game time and I stop drinking before we walk in. This way I am nice and "wooooo hoooo!" hyped up and sober by the time we leave.

I am a fun drinker though, don't cause problems...and I happen to be a lot louder. Ok, so I take the fun drinker part back for those around me that don't like loud people. I sit around a fun group though, so it works.

Rabb
01-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Buzzed but not wasted is the preferred state of mind for the fans. Buzzed enough to get over yourself and get loud, but not to drunk to sustain it.

Go Broncos.

bingo

Broncojef
01-08-2013, 04:09 PM

Yep almost got thrown out and in a fist fight cause the fat guy behind me wanted to see the game and enjoy it without all the yelling. if you want an armchair view with no interaction stay home.

SouthStndJunkie
01-08-2013, 04:14 PM
I'm challenging Dumervil to hit Joe Flacco so hard that his unibrow gets knocked off and looks like a caterpillar lying on the field.

Chris
01-08-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm challenging Dumervil to hit Joe Flacco so hard that his unibrow gets knocked off and looks like a caterpillar lying on the field.

That he then wears as an evil moustache...

http://static.tumblr.com/oiokgw3/KyMlu890e/kyuhyun-super-junior-mustache.gif

SouthStndJunkie
01-08-2013, 04:34 PM
I'd like to see a bird land on the field and fly away with it.

Maybe fly up towards the top of the stadium into its nest and feed it to some hungry baby birds.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Some drunks cannot handle their booze. I can.

RedskinBronco
01-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Some drunks cannot handle their booze. I can.

Yep those are the worst.

GET LOUD.

RhymesayersDU
01-08-2013, 04:41 PM
"I like to tell everyone on the forum how to post, where to post and how stupid they are to post in certain threads."

-SuperPoster RhymesayersDU :wave:

I would amend this to just "I like to tell people how stupid they are."

But otherwise, bravo.

Boom, roasted. (Me, that is)

errand
01-08-2013, 05:00 PM

I know right? you figure that drinking for 2 hours prior to the game would be enough for most sane people......

Bronco Yoda
01-08-2013, 05:04 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eqJxtS1PWe8/TxhcLCAhzjI/AAAAAAAAFd8/x5sZh29hpRU/s1600/joe%2Bflacco%2Bbert.jpg

broncocalijohn
01-08-2013, 05:11 PM

To be fair, they are trying to compensate for the vast Mormons in Colorado that don't drink and therefore are trying to help the local economy. But you are totally correct on them. I think of Fat Bronco Billy as he is hyped up before the game. He is painted from face, all over that belly to his waste line. At least 5 gallons of paint is used and he is ready to go. After he realizes no one will give or sell him the single next to them (where would they sit with that gut all over their seat?), he stumbles to a tailgate of 4 all quiet and burned out. That is just in the first quarter too!

I want to hear the stadium at max level. Especially when Manning has the ball and is audibling. Stand up and get the wave going so he and Doom know you mean serious business. The offensive players eat that **** up.

BroncoBeavis
01-08-2013, 05:12 PM

Those people suck. No idea why they wouldn't rather stay home.

Vegas_Bronco
01-08-2013, 05:31 PM
To be fair, they are trying to compensate for the vast Mormons in Colorado that don't drink and therefore are trying to help the local economy. But you are totally correct on them. I think of Fat Bronco Billy as he is hyped up before the game. He is painted from face, all over that belly to his waste line. At least 5 gallons of paint is used and he is ready to go. After he realizes no one will give or sell him the single next to them (where would they sit with that gut all over their seat?), he stumbles to a tailgate of 4 all quiet and burned out. That is just in the first quarter too!

I want to hear the stadium at max level. Especially when Manning has the ball and is audibling. Stand up and get the wave going so he and Doom know you mean serious business. The offensive players eat that **** up.

Peyton gonna kick yoazz...and stokely will grab your wave before it happens. What? We wnted some real fball players and we gottem.

Baba Booey
01-08-2013, 05:34 PM
I will disrupt the Ravens' snap counts from my local Buffalo Wild Wings in NJ

Vegas_Bronco
01-08-2013, 05:43 PM

REP! I hate drunks...all of them and so does PM. He would kick you off his team so stay sober and have fun at the game...your yelling will get flacco sackedx9

Man-Goblin
01-08-2013, 06:08 PM

I take offense to this. I'm plenty loud during games. Ask my wife and dogs.

Kaylore
01-08-2013, 06:44 PM
I take offense to this. I'm plenty loud during games. Ask my wife and dogs.

LOL I have no problems with drunks in their homes. I think that is one of my top five places a drunk should be.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-08-2013, 06:47 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eqJxtS1PWe8/TxhcLCAhzjI/AAAAAAAAFd8/x5sZh29hpRU/s1600/joe%2Bflacco%2Bbert.jpg

Hahahaha

ak1971
01-08-2013, 07:14 PM
LOL I have no problems with drunks in their homes. I think that is one of my top five places a drunk should be.

Is that why you kicked me out of your bed?

SouthStndJunkie
01-08-2013, 08:20 PM

That was for not wearing the special underwear.

Chris
01-08-2013, 09:08 PM

Post of the day. Good night.

Paladin
01-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Since most people will have on many layers of clothing and gloves, I don't think they will be nearly as loud as some would like them ot be.....

The Broncos will have to just win the damm game.........

BowlenBall
01-09-2013, 03:30 AM
TO DO MY PART IN ABU DHABI, I PERSONALLY WILL BE TYPING IN ALL CAPS IN THE GAME THREAD, AND ENDING EVERY SENTENCE WITH AN EXCLAMATION POINT!

HOPE THAT HELPS!

Jetmeck
01-09-2013, 06:19 AM
Doom wants louder than normal. I tell ya what you get to the QB early and often that will fire them up a little extra for sure........................

Kaylore
01-09-2013, 06:36 AM
It's because you keep bringing your tiny prostitutes with you.

Shut your whore mouth!

JCMElway
01-09-2013, 07:30 AM
LET"S MAKE SOME NOISE, MILE HIGH!!!

broncswin
01-09-2013, 08:53 AM
Had Seahawks fans wearing huge green wigs in front of us...they were plastered....wouldn't take em off, so we did it for them...we handed them to the people behind us who did the same and so on an so on...the wigs ended up getting lost in the mile high sunset!! Damn near pissed myself watching those dumb asses chase after them. They came back much quieter and sad. If anyone else was a part of that thank you. Lmao

Smiling Assassin27
01-09-2013, 09:01 AM
Bring your cowbells. Man, I long for the days when rubber mallets were allowed in and you could pound that metal all game long.

Kaylore
01-09-2013, 09:06 AM
I am going to challenge Dumervil to a height contest.

Smiling Assassin27
01-09-2013, 09:08 AM
I am going to challenge Dumervil to a height contest.

Just don't challenge him to a wingspan contest.

Sincerely,

Michael Phelps

Dr. Broncenstein
01-09-2013, 09:18 AM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/christopher_walken.jpg

Fellas, you've got a great sound here... but it's missing something.