PDA

View Full Version : Jacoby Jones

enjolras
01-08-2013, 12:47 AM
I'm re-watching the game from a few weeks ago against Baltimore. A lot of folks have brought up turnovers as a real potential issue, but I have another one.

There were a few times Jacoby Jones nearly got loose in the first game. That guy is supremely dynamic. Our punt and kick coverage is among the best in the league, but if you're trying to come up with a scenario in which we lose...Jones is mine. It's particularly scary if the weather is going to be spotty.

Prater and Colquitt need to be at the top of their game on Saturday. They need to make absolutely sure he doesn't get a chance to change the game.

KevinJames
01-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Jacoby is like their version of Trindon he also makes his fair share of mistakes to go along with big plays, neither will see many returns tho.

broncocalijohn
01-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Prater kicks them in the north or south endzone so no worry there. Punts will stay in the thin air for 20 seconds so fair catch every time. We got this one!

Smiling Assassin27
01-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Prater kicks them in the north or south endzone so no worry there. Punts will stay in the thin air for 20 seconds so fair catch every time. We got this one!

I concur. Touchbacks all day long on kickoffs, fair catches on punts. The only thing that may happen is that Jacoby gambles and DOESN'T call a fair catch and either fumbles or gets blasted. But I do hope the staff is considering JJ as a threat to gameplan on.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Jacoby is like their version of Trindon he also makes his fair share of mistakes to go along with big plays, neither will see many returns tho.

In that cold they both might