PDA

View Full Version : What are your feelings about this game?

Kaylore
01-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Vote in this most excellent poll!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/GatorBait/Movies/Bill%20and%20Ted/billted6.gif

Archer81
01-07-2013, 10:58 AM
How do I feel? Exhilerated, honored, fascinated. Terrified.

:Broncos:

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Euphoric dysphoria

socalorado
01-07-2013, 11:03 AM
DEN 38
BALT 17

gyldenlove
01-07-2013, 11:04 AM
We are going to win and we are going to win well.

Los Broncos
01-07-2013, 11:04 AM
I'm not worried one bit.

Requiem
01-07-2013, 11:08 AM
well teh facts aae that bAltimore got Ray Lewass back and some blayers healy on defesne. not looking thru the orange colored glasses like the madden fantasy fan bois, but just don't sea teh team winning lik they dod alst time. no tebow majik. for sure thing mikey coaching we lose by 200 cause he daft.

bfoflcommish
01-07-2013, 11:09 AM
im worried like 96, i was in mile high, i going this saturday. we were a hot team like now and it was a flipping cold game likre saturday supposed to be..bad memories all around

that said...it will be a cakewalk, we will win easy

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-07-2013, 11:14 AM
One thing I am worried about is the snow. I don't see how Moreno hillman/ball are the workhorses of the raven RBs in the slop. Moreno slips on grip tape.

Route running and precise passing does not work well in the snow either.

Rohirrim
01-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Brian Griese.

spdirty
01-07-2013, 11:26 AM
It's gonna be cool to retire Ray Ray.

gunns
01-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Where's the "all of the above" pick?

Smiling Assassin27
01-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Something has to go terribly wrong for us to lose this game. Color me confident.

Irish Stout
01-07-2013, 12:21 PM
There need to be more options.

cmhargrove
01-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Is this poll only for people named Chris?

bowtown
01-07-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm worried about our fan-base being too overconfident and not being prepared to drink enough beer to win.

crush17
01-07-2013, 12:30 PM

Hell yes send that old horse out to pasture!

Kaylore
01-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Is this poll only for people named Chris?

If you are a member of CoC, there is only one option you can even see...

Crushaholic
01-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Brian Griese's dog is not an option, TheDave didn't make the list...Poll fail...

Requiem
01-07-2013, 01:21 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/i-feel-it-240x180.jpg

Dr. Broncenstein
01-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Tingly in my dangly bits.

BroncoMan4ever
01-07-2013, 02:49 PM
DEN 38
BALT 17

Damn those garbage time TDs!

BroncoMan4ever
01-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Tingly in my dangly bits.

Perhaps you should see a doctor about the tingle in your dingle

Chris
01-07-2013, 02:57 PM
well teh facts aae that bAltimore got Ray Lewass back and some blayers healy on defesne. not looking thru the orange colored glasses like the madden fantasy fan bois, but just don't sea teh team winning lik they dod alst time. no tebow majik. for sure thing mikey coaching we lose by 200 cause he daft.

How did you quote my coworkers word for word?

Bacchus
01-07-2013, 03:01 PM
I'm worried about our fan-base being too overconfident and not being prepared to drink enough beer to win.

I'm confident and I have alreayd started drinking.... You can count on me.

NFLBRONCO
01-07-2013, 03:04 PM
I'd vote 1 for me but, I do get the 96 Jags feel media wise that concerns me. No game playoff game is a sure thing.

rbackfactory80
01-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Scared Manning will play like ****. We can still win though...

Everyone is refusing to look at the elephant in the room and that is Manning's 7 one and done playoff appearances out of 11 attempts. He is way to good in the regular season for that.

rbackfactory80
01-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Teams that believe Manning is the only thing standing between them and the Super Bowl might want to take a step back and take a long, hard look at Manning's postseason history.
Manning is one of the all-time great QBs, but if there's a black mark on his record, it's the consistently underwhelming performances year after year in the postseason.
Manning won 67.8 percent (141-67) of all his starts in the regular season, with a team built around his skills. Same quarterback, same team, same advantages, has gone just 9-10 in the postseason (.473) -- typically losing when the prolific offense of the regular season tanks in the postseason.
The Colts reached the playoffs in 11 of 13 seasons with Manning at the helm, but also failed to win a playoff game in seven of those 11 appearances -- the most one-and-done playoff appearances by any quarterback in history.
Even in Manning's single Super Bowl-winning season of 2006, the quarterback failed to sparkle. In fact, he threw just 3 TDs in four playoff games that year, against 8 INTs -- the worst TD-INT ratio of any Super Bowl-champion QB.
Manning will probably make any team that signs him better. But if we're being very honest, here's what a team will be chasing in the Peyton Manning sweepstakes: an aging player, fresh off a catastrophic injury, whose production has declined in recent years, in a sport in which players hit the wall in their mid-to-late 30s, and who has always struggled outdoors and in the playoffs.
If a team thinks that Manning is the difference between a second-rate season and a Super Bowl, they might want to think again.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/kerry_byrne/03/07/peyton.manning/index.html#ixzz2HKn47uxK

bfoflcommish
01-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Teams that believe Manning is the only thing standing between them and the Super Bowl might want to take a step back and take a long, hard look at Manning's postseason history.
Manning is one of the all-time great QBs, but if there's a black mark on his record, it's the consistently underwhelming performances year after year in the postseason.
Manning won 67.8 percent (141-67) of all his starts in the regular season, with a team built around his skills. Same quarterback, same team, same advantages, has gone just 9-10 in the postseason (.473) -- typically losing when the prolific offense of the regular season tanks in the postseason.
The Colts reached the playoffs in 11 of 13 seasons with Manning at the helm, but also failed to win a playoff game in seven of those 11 appearances -- the most one-and-done playoff appearances by any quarterback in history.
Even in Manning's single Super Bowl-winning season of 2006, the quarterback failed to sparkle. In fact, he threw just 3 TDs in four playoff games that year, against 8 INTs -- the worst TD-INT ratio of any Super Bowl-champion QB.
Manning will probably make any team that signs him better. But if we're being very honest, here's what a team will be chasing in the Peyton Manning sweepstakes: an aging player, fresh off a catastrophic injury, whose production has declined in recent years, in a sport in which players hit the wall in their mid-to-late 30s, and who has always struggled outdoors and in the playoffs.
If a team thinks that Manning is the difference between a second-rate season and a Super Bowl, they might want to think again.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/kerry_byrne/03/07/peyton.manning/index.html#ixzz2HKn47uxK

and Elway had same knock. Playoffs are a different ballgame and you need a full team around you on same page. Only reason Colts made playoffs was because of manning. this is the best "team" he has played on

Ratboy
01-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Ain't nobody got time... to be worried.

rbackfactory80
01-07-2013, 03:19 PM
and Elway had same knock. Playoffs are a different ballgame and you need a full team around you on same page. Only reason Colts made playoffs was because of manning. this is the best "team" he has played on

I agree, it will take Denver's worst game and Baltimore's best game. But, you need good QB play to win it all, unquestionably you can't have an alright day against NE and win...maybe against Baltimore you can.

I hope he plays well, just very worried about it. I have watched every playoff game he has played and the difference in his post season play has been monumental, except against Denver in 03 and 04.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Ain't nobody got time... to be worried.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

titan
01-07-2013, 05:10 PM
I've been to most Bronco home playoff games since the first one 12/24/77. This will be the coldest since that magical AFC championship win 1/1/78 over the Raiders 20-17. It was 18 degrees that day. The coid didn't seem to bother a limping Craig Morton or Haven Moses (the M&M connection had 2 tds and Haven had 168 receiving yards)

But on to the present. I think the cold weather plays to the Ravens advantage - they have a better power running game and the cold negates the Broncos passing advantage somewhat. That said Denver will be fine if they can get the lead and force the Ravens to play catchup. Like in the first game the immobile Joe Flacco and the Ravens o-line is no match for a strong Broncos pass rush.

But if the Ravens can get ahead they can neutralize the Broncos pass rush and control the clock with a strong running game. The Broncos had problems with tight end Dennis Pitta in the 1st game and now the Ravens have Ed *****on back, too, as another tight end threat. The Ravens have played well in road playoff games before ( last year's AFC title game in Foxboro was much closer than most expected).

I still like the Broncos chances. Here's hoping Denver gets a quick early score like that legendary Broncos 77 team did vs the Raiders in 18 degree weather:

<br />
<object height="385" width="640"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jXE6ztjLZLA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jXE6ztjLZLA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object><br />

RedskinBronco
01-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Broncos romp

OrangeSe7en
01-07-2013, 05:24 PM
I am worried because the Ravens also have many good players who are battle tested and every time you step on the field, there is a risk of losing.

BTW, the only time in my life where I never felt this way because I was so supremely confident the Broncos would win was in 1998 (actually early 1999).

errand
01-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Umm, the Ravens weren't able to establish this vaunted power running game I keep hearing about when they had better field conditions and at a friendly venue...i mean how many 3 and outs did they have to start the game?

so what makes everyone think they will be able to do it in worse weather and on the road against a defense that has played the run very well all ****ing season long?

Gutless Drunk
01-07-2013, 06:00 PM

"New/old meme: Peyton Manning “hasn’t been great in the playoffs”
Did you know Peyton's QB rating in the playoffs (88.4) is better than Tom Brady's (87.8)?
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/prime-cuts/slice/new-old-meme-peyton-manning-hasnt-been-great-in-the-playoffs

errand
01-07-2013, 06:07 PM
I agree, it will take Denver's worst game and Baltimore's best game. But, you need good QB play to win it all, unquestionably you can't have an alright day against NE and win...maybe against Baltimore you can.

I hope he plays well, just very worried about it. I have watched every playoff game he has played and the difference in his post season play has been monumental, except against Denver in 03 and 04.

We all know the real reason you try to cast aspersions against Manning.....

"Who do you want as Broncos starting QB in 2012?"

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%

rbackfactory80
01-07-2013, 06:23 PM
We all know the real reason you try to cast aspersions against Manning.....

"Who do you want as Broncos starting QB in 2012?"

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%

Dude I am amped. I can't wait for gametime, just don't want the heartbreak. You are telling me you have no doubts about Manning in the playoffs whatsoever?

Dr. Broncenstein
01-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Think we will win handily, but worried about getting Munsoned out there in the snow.

R8R H8R
01-07-2013, 06:59 PM
For those of you who are buying into the whole Manning isn't as good in the playoffs garbage, and it is garbage, may I remind you all that all Broncos fans hated it when ignorant fans from other teams used to say "yea but, Elway can't win the big one."

We all knew it was crap, because he didn't have a championship team around him; hell, no one in the AFC had a SB team, during that time. I agree with Stink, Manning had problems in the playoffs because his teams weren't built for championships. Dungy & Polian has to take a lot of the responsibility here.

Old Dude
01-07-2013, 07:09 PM
How do I feel?

Ravens Offense: 11th rushing; 15th passing; 16th overall; 10th scoring. Flacco: 87.7

Ravens Defense: 20th rushing; 17th passing; 17th overall; 13th scoring.

Broncos Offense: 16th rushing; 5th passing; 4th overall; 2nd scoring. Manning: 105.8

Broncos Defense: 4th rushing, 3rd passing; 2nd overall; 4th scoring.

Last meeting: 12/16/12. at Baltimore. Broncos 34, Ravens 17.

This game: Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver.

Cool: Post 14,000.

Rohirrim
01-07-2013, 08:46 PM
We would win this game if Jake Plummer was still our QB.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Dude I am amped. I can't wait for gametime, just don't want the heartbreak. You are telling me you have no doubts about Manning in the playoffs whatsoever?

Would you prefer Joe Flacco?

ZONA
01-07-2013, 10:08 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/excited.gif

R8R H8R
01-07-2013, 10:20 PM

Manning is the least of my worries. Let me ask you, are you telling me that you have more confidence in Flacco on the road, than you do Manning at home? Particularly after each of their performances three weeks ago?

NFLBRONCO
01-07-2013, 10:31 PM
My biggest worries are

1. Offense clicking in first half
2 Baltimore banging us up for next game
3. OL injuries

extralife
01-07-2013, 10:32 PM
I am very scared about any playoff game that a team I follow should win. Too, too much can happen :(

I would be a terrible football player.

Taco John
01-07-2013, 10:46 PM

Not a single doubt. We have a great team. Manning is a part of that - an important one - but he's not the whole team.

If anyone should be worried this week, it should be Flacco.

http://i.imgur.com/Z6w6T.jpg

SoCalBronco
01-07-2013, 10:57 PM
I feel quite confident. Denver is the most balanced and consistent team there is. Baltimore still has serious issues.

broncolife
01-07-2013, 11:16 PM
I feel like Im going to have a very happy birthday. :)

troyjbath
01-07-2013, 11:37 PM
I feel more confident going into this game than I did back in 2005 when they played the Pats in the divisional round. I don't see the Ravens scoring more than 14 points unless the Broncos turn the ball over a bunch and the defense has a bad day.

rbackfactory80
01-08-2013, 04:30 AM
Would you prefer Joe Flacco?

Kind of a leap from my post don't you think.

Flacco sucks but if they are running it well, he can make some plays.

Broncosman
01-08-2013, 05:05 AM
I feel like Im going to have a very happy birthday. :)

wish you a happy birthday . dude

Gator20134
01-08-2013, 05:12 AM
My fear is that the Ravens make it a chippy, grindy, ugly @$$, dirty game and hope for the best. So after the Broncos win they are not 100% and then face the juggernaut Patriots offense. The same offense that put up 31, dominated the time of pos. and did not even have Aaron Hernandez.

Thats what I am most concerned with. Does the victory come at a very heavy cost?

LetsGoBroncos
01-08-2013, 07:51 AM
I'm nervous and I'm not really sure why. I know we are better on offense and better on defense...and we are at home. We have the WAY better QB, and I even think we have the better coaches.

I guess I'm just worried about a fumble or two and a situation where it is a close game halfway through the third quarter and then anything can happen.

DENVERDUI55
01-08-2013, 08:10 AM
I feel like this game will be like the first game. Close in the first half with Denver pulling away in the second half on Mannings arm.

Rohirrim
01-08-2013, 08:17 AM
I just hope the Broncos are over the slow start bs. They've given me fits in a few games.

tsiguy96
01-08-2013, 08:19 AM
only thing im worried about is a devastating mistake. costly turnover, pick or whatever. tahts how we lose this game.

LetsGoBroncos
01-08-2013, 09:00 AM
only thing im worried about is a devastating mistake. costly turnover, pick or whatever. tahts how we lose this game.

Exactly

gyldenlove
01-08-2013, 09:15 AM
Our offense is better than theirs, our defense is better than their - damn it has been a long time since we could say that about a playoff opponent.

Greatspirits
01-08-2013, 09:47 AM
I voted confident, but still you always worry a little bit, you friggin never know for sure in the playoffs. I'm banking on Mannings experience to pull us through. Even though Raven's fans are banking on Mannings playoff failures in the past.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-08-2013, 09:48 AM
Maybe i'm over thinking it, but i keep checking the weather report, and a high of 19 bothers me. That's distractingly cold. Then again, and this is based on nothing but my ass, i just get the feeling Bryant McKinnie wil lthink its too cold to bend down to block doom.

Bacchus
01-08-2013, 09:50 AM
The Ravens only hope is that they are able to run the ball and Denver turns the ball over.

bfoflcommish
01-08-2013, 10:04 AM
so i looked at ravens away and broncos at home. Ravens avg'd 18 pts on road (only hitting that mark 3 times), while Denver avg'd 32.5 pts at home (only held under 30 once.

I know playoffs whole new game blah blah blah, but really, I am gaining more and more confidence as the game gets closer.

Bronco Rob
01-08-2013, 10:15 AM
It will be the equivalent of swatting a fly with a sledgehammer. Anyone that says or thinks otherwise hasn't watched this team all season.

:thumbs:

Agamemnon
01-08-2013, 10:18 AM
It will be the equivalent of swatting a fly with a sledgehammer. Anyone that says or thinks otherwise hasn't watched this team all season.

Barring them ****ting the bed and beating themselves, you are right.

mwill07
01-08-2013, 10:19 AM
I'm worried about the cold mostly. Not so much for the action on the field, but my South Carolina ass sure isn't acclimated to 20 degree weather.

Agamemnon
01-08-2013, 10:23 AM
I'm worried about the cold mostly. Not so much for the action on the field, but my South Carolina ass sure isn't acclimated to 20 degree weather.

I'll take your ticket(s) if it's too cold for you. ;)

errand
01-08-2013, 12:51 PM

Nope.....

He's a smarter, wiser QB with big WR's and a decent OL, TE's, and RB.....with a very good defense that can rush the opposing passer.

Al Wilson
01-08-2013, 12:56 PM
The thing is the Broncos have playoff experience because of last year. And now they have Manning who has instilled in them confidence and positive work habbits. They know not to overlook any opponent and know what the mission is, and that is 1 week at a time 1 opponent at a time. They had a bye week, and I'm certainly sure they will be more than ready to blow out the Ravens.

I'm not too overly confident, it's just that this team seems too focused and they know what's on the line; you lose and you're out.

sinuous sausage
01-08-2013, 12:59 PM

that's unfortunate, as I imagine it's very difficult to swat a fly with a sledgehammer.

Rohirrim
01-08-2013, 02:06 PM
The reality is that the Ravens will kick our asses so bad that the 78,000 fans in attendance will be forced to paint their asses purple, line up on both sides of Pena Blvd., and salute the Raven's buses as they head for the airport.

mwill07
01-08-2013, 02:09 PM
I'll take your ticket(s) if it's too cold for you. ;)

you can have them if you can pry them from my cold, dead hands.

Harvitz81
01-08-2013, 03:18 PM
I'm just glad Manning has been wearing the glove for the past several weeks in anticipation of cold playoff games. Dude prepares like no other. I am nervous, but really have no reason to be if our guys show up. Only way we lose is turnovers.

Rock Chalk
01-08-2013, 03:23 PM
I feel like conference basketball play starts tomorrow for KU and we get the Cyclones to start at home. That team shoots a lot of 3 pointers and like to run, which I hate because its cheap basketball played by mid majors without any bigs.

That being said, the Phog will be rocking for the conference home opener and I feel sorry for the 'Clones.

As for the Denver/Baltimore game. Not excited, not concerned looking forward to the AFC Championship game.

Play2win
01-08-2013, 03:47 PM
I hope DT has a career day!

Chris
01-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Since when could you vote in polls twice? DomCasual voted for everything.

errand
01-08-2013, 04:26 PM
The Ravens only hope is that they are able to run the ball and Denver turns the ball over.

again...if the Ravens couldn't generate a rushing game vs. Broncos when they had better weather and in friendly confines of their home field...WTF makes people think they can on the road in a hostile place in inclement weather?

Kaylore
01-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Since when could you vote in polls twice? DomCasual voted for everything.

When you make a poll, you can allow multiple options. I always allow multiple options.

mwill07
01-08-2013, 04:27 PM
again...if the Ravens couldn't generate a rushing game vs. Broncos when they had better weather and in friendly confines of their home field...WTF makes people think they can on the road in a hostile place in inclement weather?

a healthier OL and a playcaller with a couple of weeks under his belt.

errand
01-08-2013, 04:28 PM

Dress warmly and in layers...oh and make sure you use Chapstick if there's a lot of wind. :wave:

errand
01-08-2013, 04:43 PM
a healthier OL and a playcaller with a couple of weeks under his belt.

We've held better RB's in check....we have the #3 rushing defense....and we more than likely be playing with a double digit lead.

mwill07
01-08-2013, 05:04 PM
We've held better RB's in check....we have the #3 rushing defense....and we more than likely be playing with a double digit lead.
i know that and you know that...mostly playing devils advocate here. doesn't matter though, our D is bigtime nasty.

SureShot
01-08-2013, 09:33 PM

Hopefully we send him off like we did Marino and Jimmy Johnson.

lonestar
01-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Where's the "all of the above" pick?

Simply click on each one that you felt. It worked for me.

lonestar
01-08-2013, 10:05 PM
I worry about the young players that have yet to play a play off game.

Things were pretty easy for much of the year especially the weak part of the season.
So when the crap hits the fan how do they react.

I was initially worried about Ray L as their leader on D but after watching that last game he was pretty ineffective.

If flacko gets hot and stays on the streak we could be in trouble. That is a big IF but a start up team came to town and kicked our ass in 96. This team coming in is real Hungry and pissed after two weeks ago.

I'm wishing for the best and a win. And will be relieved after the game..

SlyEli
01-08-2013, 10:10 PM
The Ravens win over the Colts was largely unimpressive. Flacco and the offense put up only three points the entire first half until a broken screen play to Ray Rice netted 50 yards with a minute left. And that was against a lousy Colts defense, in Baltimore.

Manning and the offense should be able to get out to a big lead, unless bye week rust or the early season fumbilitis returns. The broncos match up very well with the Ravens.

Bacchus
01-09-2013, 05:19 AM

Who said I thought they were going to do this. I said it was their only hope.

mwill07
01-09-2013, 05:55 AM
I worry about the young players that have yet to play a play off game.

A complete list of current active Broncos who have never been on a playoff team prior to 2012:

Derek Wolfe
Ronnie Hillman
Danny Trevathan
Trindon Holliday
Omar Bolden
Chris Gronkowski
Mike Adams
Malik Jackson
Aaron Brewer
CJ Davis
Stephen Johnson
Brock Osweiler
Sealver Siliga

That's it. There are only two starters here in Wolfe and Adams, two ST contributors in Holliday and Brewer, and a bunch of role-players. I think we will be fine.

That's a great thing about last years run - a majority of this team has multiple playoff game experience, including a home victory.

chawknz
01-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Cautiously confident, if there is such a thing.

NickStixx
01-09-2013, 01:15 PM
I am confident. If the Broncos don't play stupid and have turnovers, then this game is ours. I think we will attack Ray Ray and exploit his lack of speed right now. I have all the confidence in the world of our Defense to be able to stop them. We are WAY better than the Colts, and Baltimore will be shaking in their cleats on Saturday!

lonestar
01-09-2013, 03:25 PM
A complete list of current active Broncos who have never been on a playoff team prior to 2012:

Derek Wolfe
Ronnie Hillman
Danny Trevathan
Trindon Holliday
Omar Bolden
Chris Gronkowski
Mike Adams
Malik Jackson
Aaron Brewer
CJ Davis
Stephen Johnson
Brock Osweiler
Sealver Siliga

That's it. There are only two starters here in Wolfe and Adams, two ST contributors in Holliday and Brewer, and a bunch of role-players. I think we will be fine.

That's a great thing about last years run - a majority of this team has multiple playoff game experience, including a home victory.

Thanks for the list seems like more kiddies on the team than that but I guess that lots of them have matured since last year.

We are still a young team with lots of 2-4 year guys on it. Unlike the next fees teams we have to play.

One fubar like a 40+ yard play can give a guy like Flacko a world of confidence. We have to be in his face all game.

jerseyboiler120
01-09-2013, 03:35 PM
We need to be in Conan mode. To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

DBroncos4life
01-09-2013, 05:35 PM
When you make a poll, you can allow multiple options. I always allow multiple options.

Mormons always think you get pick more then thing :P