PDA

View Full Version : Caption This: Trent Williams slaps Richard Sherman

Armchair Bronco
01-06-2013, 07:12 PM
I wonder what Sherman said to Trent Williams to provoke the b**** slap?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2XLJTioqJwI/UOoaQRpjNWI/AAAAAAAAIgo/_QzFBH6CvzQ/s1600/slap.gif

myMind
01-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Sooo...what am I looking at here?
Not Sherman getting slapped it would seem.

TheReverend
01-06-2013, 07:15 PM
Awesome.

Armchair Bronco
Slap, punch, shove, whatever it is, it deserves a caption.

Requiem
Sherman wouldn't give him steroids.

Bigdawg26
01-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Williams: Maybe I outta eat yo cornbread!!!

sgbfan
Sherman seems like a punk, as does Browner and Tate. I could like Seattle for Russell Wilson, but too many punks on that team for my liking. Washington has their share too, so it made things even worse tonight.

Dr. Broncenstein
Sherman seems like a person who annoys others.

razorwire77
01-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Sherman seems like a punk, as does Browner and Tate. I could like Seattle for Russell Wilson, but too many punks on that team for my liking. Washington has their share too, so it made things even worse tonight.
They take their cues from uber douchebag extraordinaire Pete Carroll.

errand
01-06-2013, 07:28 PM

This one was better...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1tQyh4910wA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-06-2013, 07:29 PM

This. If you look you can see a film of slime Pete leaves on the sidelines during games.

myMind
01-06-2013, 07:33 PM

Fix your image Kurdt.

sgbfan
01-06-2013, 07:39 PM

The worst part is that my in-laws are all seahawk fans. My wife included (although she couldn't name 5 players). She is already mad that I was cheering against the Ducks (she couldn't name 1 player) so I can't be too against the Seahawks right now. Hope its not a Broncos Seahawks superbowl though. That wouldn't be much fun.

Agamemnon
01-06-2013, 07:43 PM
The look on his face tells me it probably should've been a punch and not a slap.

Mogulseeker
01-06-2013, 07:48 PM
WTF is wrong with Richard Sherman.... that dude has been a punk all season.

Armchair Bronco
01-06-2013, 07:51 PM
So much for a decent caption.

Sherman isn't a punk, at least not like Courtland Finnegan. He's just an in-your-face corner who smiles a lot and gets other players off their game. Browner is a borderline thug, but he didn't get any PF penalties today.

sgbfan
01-06-2013, 07:56 PM
So much for a decent caption.

Sherman isn't a punk, at least not like Courtland Finnegan. He's just an in-your-face corner who smiles a lot and gets other players off their game. Browner is a borderline thug, but he didn't get any PF penalties today.

Everyone is a saint when compared to Finnegan.

Lestat
01-06-2013, 08:22 PM

this is true.

Kaylore
01-06-2013, 08:27 PM
This thread is funny.

Armchair Bronco
01-06-2013, 08:55 PM
ESPN just called the altercation a "slap fight" so I feel vindicated.

Sherman: "Yo, bro, I can't believe we just won! Slap me, I think I'm dreaming!"

Williams: "No problem, bro!"

TD4HOF
01-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Bro, there's a fly on ur face.

Thanks! *gang sign*

razorwire77
01-06-2013, 09:03 PM
The worst part is that my in-laws are all seahawk fans. My wife included (although she couldn't name 5 players). She is already mad that I was cheering against the Ducks (she couldn't name 1 player) so I can't be too against the Seahawks right now. Hope its not a Broncos Seahawks superbowl though. That wouldn't be much fun.

It sucks. I want to like them from a distance because Russell Wilson is going to be great, but I just can't rectify my man crush for him with the Pete Carroll herpes that spreads throughout that organization.

Bleh.

razorwire77
01-06-2013, 09:04 PM

It sucks. I want to like them from a distance because Russell Wilson is going to be great, but I just can't rectify my man crush for him with the Pete Carroll herpes that spreads throughout that organization.

Bleh.

Armchair Bronco
01-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Williams: "You told me I was the *only* one! YOU LIED!!!" (slaps Sherman)

Sherman: (awkward smile) We - were - on - a BREAK!"

RedskinBronco
01-06-2013, 09:37 PM
I can't stand the ****ing seahawks and their moron fan base.

newsflash: YOU HAVE ZERO ****ING SUPER BOWLS/CHAMPIONSHIPS

Sky Kerstein ‏@SkyKerstein
A #Redskins employee tells me the #Seahawks players were giving the finger to the fans from the buses as they arrived today at FedEx Field

edit: I hope they get humiliated by Atlanta. Actually, **** them. I hope we get a Broncos/Seahawks matchup and we hand them another blowout like the steelers did.

Embarrass those ****ing pricks

Cito Pelon
01-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Sherman: We *****'d you and you ******* suck, and we'll **** you anytime you sorry ***** . . . .
Williams: Talk to the hand.

BroncsCheer
01-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Yawn....

Armchair Bronco
01-06-2013, 10:17 PM
What's with all the Seahawks hate? You clowns missing bashing Tebow so bad you need to take it out on Seattle?

Seattle fans aren't classless. The 12th man gives the Hawks a HUGE advantage at home. Name one team that wouldn't want that.

And what's up with all the Carroll hate? He's an awesome coach who gets the best out of his players. He dominated the college scene for who knows how long, and he has been firing on all cylinders since joining the Hawks. He's personable and excitable and the players love him. Don't forget that there are coaches like Harbaugh and Ryan out there...Carroll is nothing like those guys.

ZONA
01-06-2013, 10:29 PM

Suh disagrees with this statement

Cito Pelon
01-06-2013, 11:05 PM
What's with all the Seahawks hate? You clowns missing bashing Tebow so bad you need to take it out on Seattle?

Seattle fans aren't classless. The 12th man gives the Hawks a HUGE advantage at home. Name one team that wouldn't want that.

And what's up with all the Carroll hate? He's an awesome coach who gets the best out of his players. He dominated the college scene for who knows how long, and he has been firing on all cylinders since joining the Hawks. He's personable and excitable and the players love him. Don't forget that there are coaches like Harbaugh and Ryan out there...Carroll is nothing like those guys.

I like Seattle myself. Pretty badass team for coming into the League in 1976. Have a better playoff record than San Diego, an original AFL team. Dave Krieg is still up at the top of the record books, and he was pretty much the NFL equivalent of a walk on. Facing Seattle was no easy task for the rest of the AFC West back in the day, Seattle took the Div Title a few times. Actually, Seattle was the last AFCW title holder I do believe until realignment.

Armchair Bronco
01-06-2013, 11:31 PM
Sherman: Hey, how much money do you think the Commish will fine you if you bitch slap me right now?

Williams: No idea, man. Let's find out!

Kaylore
01-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Seattle is an old division rival and Carroll is a coward. Seattle can suck my nuts.

Armchair Bronco
01-06-2013, 11:54 PM
I like Seattle myself. Pretty badass team for coming into the League in 1976. Have a better playoff record than San Diego, an original AFL team. Dave Krieg is still up at the top of the record books, and he was pretty much the NFL equivalent of a walk on. Facing Seattle was no easy task for the rest of the AFC West back in the day, Seattle took the Div Title a few times. Actually, Seattle was the last AFCW title holder I do believe until realignment.

Correct.

Some of John Elway's greatest moments came against the Hawks. How can any real Bronco fan not appreciate this gem at the Kingdom (I was at this game BTW):

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/39y_fw3Q4LM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

razorwire77
01-06-2013, 11:57 PM
A cheating coward. Had he pulled the **** he pulled at USC at a Montana, Colorado St or a UTEP, they would have gotten the death penalty.

Armchair Bronco
01-07-2013, 12:11 AM
Rick Neuheisel at CU was ten times the cheater than Carroll ever was.

Cito Pelon
01-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Curt Warner was a good back, produced 62 TD's and 8172 yds from scrimmage in 7 years, that's pretty good.

And they had Steve Largent with 101 TD's, and 13,172 YSCM.

Dave Krieg with 195 TD passes (148 INT's), another 10 TD's rushing.

Seattle was a tough contest in those old AFCW days.

Blueflame
01-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Carroll once coached the Patriots. That fact alone is reason enough to dislike him.

g6matty
01-07-2013, 04:44 AM
wasnt he the one who was talkin **** to brady after the game too

Brandon29
01-07-2013, 06:26 AM
Correct.

Some of John Elway's greatest moments came against the Hawks. How can any real Bronco fan not appreciate this gem at the Kingdom (I was at this game BTW):

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/39y_fw3Q4LM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's still one of the greatest plays I've ever seen.

gunns
01-07-2013, 06:56 AM

Agree on Seattle fans. Over the years they've been some of the best I've come to know. Yes they get cocky when their team is successful but what fans don't. (The dumbest: Bengal fans)

Seems to me Sherman backs up what he says with his play. Loved when he went after Brady and sorry if Williams has a stick up his ass after losing, maybe they should have won if he doesn't like it.

Beantown Bronco
01-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Deangelo Hall was a bigger punk yesterday than anyone on the Seahawks. After every play, he was in guy's faces, pushing guys in the back or tripping/kicking them and pretending he wasn't doing anything.

Bacchus
01-07-2013, 07:06 AM
Sherman is a punk much like a lot of big mouth CBs in the league. I hope Atlanta puts it on Seattle next weekend.

Smiling Assassin27
01-07-2013, 07:36 AM
Sherman's done this stuff before. He's a yapper and has the game to back it up, unlike finnegan. He was in Brady's grill as well, earlier this year, as i recall. He's gonna yap at you all game long. If you talk back and kick his arse, he'll STILL yap. If you talk back and lose, you get what you got here.

Typical Pete Carroll arrogance on that defense, but they're like novacaine--just give 'em time and they'll beat usually beat you.

Requiem
01-07-2013, 07:47 AM
Deangelo Hall was a bigger punk yesterday than anyone on the Seahawks. After every play, he was in guy's faces, pushing guys in the back or tripping/kicking them and pretending he wasn't doing anything.

This is what happens when DeAngelo doesn't play well. :)

Bigdawg26
01-07-2013, 07:57 AM

This! Plus he wasn't ducking whenever a big tight end or Lynch would come his way!

Armchair Bronco
01-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Sherman's done this stuff before. He's a yapper and has the game to back it up, unlike finnegan. He was in Brady's grill as well, earlier this year, as i recall. He's gonna yap at you all game long. If you talk back and kick his arse, he'll STILL yap. If you talk back and lose, you get what you got here.

Anyone who gets in Brady's grill has earned my admiration and support.

I remember when Ray Lewis announced his retirement and ESPN kept showing scenes of Lewis making a monster sack on Brandy and then yelling in Brady's face: "What? WHAT? WHAT!"

Brady was all flabbergasted and kept looking around for a flag. When he didn't see one, he yelled back at Lewis: "WHAT? WHAT!"

It was classic.

Armchair Bronco
01-09-2013, 10:09 AM
UPDATE

Finally, the audio clips have come out, and here's what I heard on the radio this morning:

Sherman: blah, blah, blah [talking smack] "Soooo...what are you gonna do? Punch me in the face?"

Williams: (says nothing, punches Sherman in the face)

Sherman: (voice goes up 12 octaves) "Did you see what he did? He punched me in the face!"

Play2win
01-09-2013, 11:36 AM
"Richard, you're a Dick!"

Flex Gunmetal
01-09-2013, 12:02 PM
UPDATE

Finally, the audio clips have come out, and here's what I heard on the radio this morning:

Sherman: blah, blah, blah [talking smack] "Soooo...what are you gonna do? Punch me in the face?"

Williams: (says nothing, punches Sherman in the face)

Sherman: (voice goes up 12 octaves) "Did you see what he did? He punched me in the face!"

Sherman was miced up for the game.
He asked Williams what he was going to do.
Williams told him he was gonna punch him in the face.
Sherman then demanded that Williams "do it den".
So he did it.

Sherms a punk and Seattle is bandwagon city right now. Hope they get clowned.

vancejohnson82
01-09-2013, 01:40 PM
from the Mic'd up I saw the Redskins lineman walked up to Sherman and said, "Im gonna punch you"

Sherman said, "Go ahead bro"

and got slapped

Bronco Yoda
01-09-2013, 01:46 PM
I wonder what Sherman said to Trent Williams to provoke the b**** slap?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2XLJTioqJwI/UOoaQRpjNWI/AAAAAAAAIgo/_QzFBH6CvzQ/s1600/slap.gif

"Yo momma tastes like Frankenberry"

Anikai
01-09-2013, 01:56 PM
SEAttle fans cried that the refs cheated them out of Superbowl XL even though they stunk up the joint with their offense....
Then they praise the refs for helping them beat GB on Fail Mary.
Idiot fan base

ScottXray
01-09-2013, 02:06 PM
The old AFC west rivalry means I can never get on Seattles bandwagon
even though I've lived up here for 30 years. To me they will always be the Hee-hawks.

They do have a good team this year..But Carroll coaches them to play up to and beyond the whistle, making them, in all, a DIRTY team. They always try to intimidate the other teams players and get a reaction to try to draw PFs. Usually its the Seattle players that start it.

No, I don't like Seattle at ALL.

Armchair Bronco
01-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Sherman was miced up for the game.
He asked Williams what he was going to do.
Williams told him he was gonna punch him in the face.
Sherman then demanded that Williams "do it den".
So he did it.

from the Mic'd up I saw the Redskins lineman walked up to Sherman and said, "Im gonna punch you"

Sherman said, "Go ahead bro"

and got slapped

Looks like we're already in the realm of the urban myth.

Bottom line: The only thing bigger than Sherman's mouth is his play! The fact that he didn't get selected to the Pro Bowl is a freakin' joke.