PDA

View Full Version : Pats laying -10 next week

fwf
01-06-2013, 06:53 AM
Foster won't let it get that out of hand. Texans generate enough pressure with their front 4 and didn't allow an offensive TD yesterday. Bengals d was tough too.
Somebody back me up here. I want to bet before it goes down

Elway 4 Life
01-06-2013, 06:57 AM
The Patsys at home......I dont know if I can give much support. I see a similar asswhoopin to the one a few weeks ago. If Kubes coaches like he did yesterday then the Texans are toast.

MillerMayhem58
01-06-2013, 07:32 AM
I think I would rather play NE in the AFC Championship because even though our D is playing at a high level they always seem fooled by misdirection plays. It's so frustrating watching them look like the chiefs did everytime Plummer would bootleg back in those days.
Both teams (tex,ne) are going to be hard to beat because we still have trouble covering the TE position. We need to score every offensive series to have a chance against either.

winstoncup bronco
01-06-2013, 08:14 AM
I keep trying to convince myself that the Texans must have something to be 11-1 at one point.

Going into NE for a playoff game is as scary a proposition as I can ever recall in all the time I've been watching the game. Aside from Brady, NE seems to get all the breaks and calls when they play at home.

It will take an effort like Atlanta put forth when they beat Minnesota in the 1998 NFCCG. That was predicted to be a walk through for Minnesota as well.

Still, I think the Patriots crush them again, and if so, I believe it will be the beginning of the end for Kubiak. They've already been embarrassed on national TV twice this year, and lost 3 of 4 to end the season, so if they get blown out again, Kubes is put on notice that next year has to be the year they go really far. I don't think to win the Super Bowl necessarily, but after 7 years now, and with like 8 Pro Bowl players this year, it's time to get past the divisional round. They have fallen apart at the worst time of year.

spiralism
01-06-2013, 08:29 AM
Houston went into Foxboro in December talking up the biggest game of their lives and pissed down their leg. They got embarrassed. Brady saw them coming in with their arrogant heads on them and letterman jackets and wanted to teach the young punks a lesson. This time they're heavy underdogs and can play a disrespect card, as well as wanting revenge. Pats will be arrogant and Houston will be pissed, they wont blow them out the gate this time anyways

mustangtoby
01-06-2013, 08:57 AM
I think the pats will kill Houston, I'm glad I'm a Broncos fan and not a texans...

rideco
01-06-2013, 09:08 AM
1. Foster does not play defense and cant do anything really to affect Brady when he is the on the field.
2. Pats O is not the Bungles O so if TX D gave up no TD is not relevant.
3. You did watch the encounter between these two team a few weeks ago right.

Dont waste your money on the Texans. The spread is going to go up not down. Lay the points and take NE.

bronco militia
01-06-2013, 09:14 AM
10 ponts is not enough!

That One Guy
01-06-2013, 09:22 AM
Would not touch it.

Tombstone RJ
01-06-2013, 09:34 AM
tuff call. I think Houston will play better the second time around but will houston win? They are going to have to play mistake free football and get a turnover or two. Their redzone production will have to go up as well. If the spread is 10 points right now, I'd bet the under.

DBroncos4life
01-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Dude you know people that are important that work for the Broncos. Why are you asking people that clearly don't see we are a RB and a LB away from being contenders.

fwf
01-06-2013, 09:52 AM
1. Foster does not play defense and cant do anything really to affect Brady when he is the on the field.
2. Pats O is not the Bungles O so if TX D gave up no TD is not relevant.
3. You did watch the encounter between these two team a few weeks ago right.

Dont waste your money on the Texans. The spread is going to go up not down. Lay the points and take NE.

I saw it and i saw sf go up 35-3 against the pats a few weeks back too. 10 pts is alot man. And this is a team with veteran players and the 2nd best pass rusher and rb in the league. Not to mention a very underrated cb in Joseph.

DENVERDUI55
01-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Foster won't let it get that out of hand. Texans generate enough pressure with their front 4 and didn't allow an offensive TD yesterday. Bengals d was tough too.

I wouldn't bet that game at all. I don't think that line will go down either as money will be flying in on the Pats. Houston has showed me that they will struggle to stay withing 20 pts of the Pats.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-06-2013, 01:34 PM
pats win by 20 or 30 til the texans prove me wrong . as for the doom and gloom Bronco fans stfu my god seems every week your predicting the broncos demise.
do you people ever get tired of predicting a bronco loss.
we will win

Bacchus
01-06-2013, 01:58 PM

It'll be over before the 4th starts

CEH
01-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Don't be so sure. 2010 Pats blow out Jets 45-3 and 3 weeks later lose to the Jets in the playoffs. Pats where a 9 point favorite

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-06-2013, 04:29 PM
well i like to see kubiak win at Foxborough i always root for former bronco coaches who aint named mcdumbass except if we play them but doubt the Texans will make it close

Bronco Yoda
01-06-2013, 04:49 PM
20 points would not be enough