PDA

View Full Version : Texans look pathetic today and...........

Jetmeck
01-05-2013, 04:25 PM
the last month.

Think we roll them in Mile High if they make it.

Not overlooking anybody but Brady seems to be our real competetion.

We shall see but Texans are not impressive.

OBF1
01-05-2013, 04:29 PM
We will only play them IF they can beat New England... which will never happen.

sgbfan
01-05-2013, 04:29 PM
They won't make it past NE next week. If they do its because they win next week which would be impressive.

RedskinBronco
01-05-2013, 04:32 PM
NE essentially has 2 bye weeks.

MrPeepers
01-05-2013, 04:35 PM
i want Houston to come in full of piss and vinegar and make those clowns hurt. Win or Lose, make them pay for it.

Jetmeck
01-05-2013, 05:13 PM
i want Houston to come in full of piss and vinegar and make those clowns hurt. Win or Lose, make them pay for it.

Exactly...............

Kaylore
01-05-2013, 05:42 PM

bronco militia
01-05-2013, 05:45 PM
lol..maybe the patriots will score 28 in the first quarter next week?

lonestar
01-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Guessing that most folks do not realize that most teams that get to the playoffs are good teams. Unlike the broncos from 2000-09. Usually complete teams on both sides of the LOS.
If anything the bungals sucked it up.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Guessing that most folks do not realize that most teams that get to the playoffs are good teams. Unlike the broncos from 2000-09. Usually complete teams on both sides of the LOS.
If anything the bungals sucked it up.

2000-2009? I thought that 05 team was pretty dam good.

DENVERDUI55
01-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Houston has not been that great since Green Bay blew them out and they have been bad the last month.

Vegas_Bronco
01-05-2013, 06:00 PM
This is the time of the year when all those very little details you work on religiously througout the year come shining through. Crazy how sloppy todays game was...neither one of those teams looked like a playoff team and I don't think Houston has a chance against NE.

Christian Ponder has to get rid of the ball. Felt like he was playing college ball again and he missed some really crucial throws and looked inaccurate most of the game.

Bronco fans - all I can say is we are lucky to have a veteran who harps on the players for perfection. It will make all the difference at the end of the game.

OBF1
01-05-2013, 06:04 PM
This is the time of the year when all those very little details you work on religiously througout the year come shining through. Crazy how sloppy todays game was...neither one of those teams looked like a playoff team and I don't think Houston has a chance against NE.

Christian Ponder has to get rid of the ball. Felt like he was playing college ball again and he missed some really crucial throws and looked inaccurate most of the game.

Bronco fans - all I can say is we are lucky to have a veteran who harps on the players for perfection. It will make all the difference at the end of the game.

Ponder is out...Webb is starting

Cito Pelon
01-05-2013, 06:20 PM

You meant Dalton, right? He did look pretty bad to me. And he was smiling on the sideline after the poor plays. Cincy didn't even make it into the redzone a single time. I was kind of pulling for Cincy

DBroncos4life
01-05-2013, 06:25 PM

...........?...........

.... ... --. .- -.--

Aftermath
01-05-2013, 06:27 PM
NE gets the easy path again. Sweet.

Jesterhole
01-05-2013, 06:30 PM
The defense looked good today. And they came into Denver and beat us this year. So there is that...

edog24
01-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Well some silver lining in this is maybe NE just isn't warmed up to a good team when they come into our house and we can take advantage.

Atwater His Ass
01-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Watt had another great game and the defense for HOU was good overall. Shutting down Foster seems to be the only real thing NE will have to worry about. Schaub just doesn't look to be playing well at all.

Dalton really sucked it up though. I thought he'd step up and play a solid game. Can't really say Marvin Lewis helped him out though, they should have ran a lot more in the first half.

Jetmeck
01-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Houston has not been that great since Green Bay blew them out and they have been bad the last month.

Yep but numb nuts from Texas must have seen different games.......................

Jetmeck
01-05-2013, 06:52 PM
The defense looked good today. And they came into Denver and beat us this year. So there is that...

Yeah I agree but Texans and Broncos seem to have gone in different directions since then.............................

So there is that......lol

broncocalijohn
01-05-2013, 07:09 PM
the last month.

Think we roll them in Mile High if they make it.

Not overlooking anybody but Brady seems to be our real competetion.

We shall see but Texans are not impressive.

Yeah I agree but Texans and Broncos seem to have gone in different directions since then.............................

So there is that......lol

Exactly...............

Just not enough periods for my liking. Step it up Jetmeck. If you don't put 50 in a post, you aren't really trying very hard.

No way Houston gets passed NE. Wishful thinking.

gunns
01-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Watt had another great game and the defense for HOU was good overall. Shutting down Foster seems to be the only real thing NE will have to worry about. Schaub just doesn't look to be playing well at all.

Dalton really sucked it up though. I thought he'd step up and play a solid game. Can't really say Marvin Lewis helped him out though, they should have ran a lot more in the first half.

I thought Dalton would too. But the fact that Dalton and the Bengals overall sucked it up yet Houston could only win 19-13 says it all about next weeks game.

Agamemnon
01-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Their defense actually looked pretty damn good today. Their offense was much less impressive. I'd give them an outside shot at beating New England next week, but only if New England screws the pooch.

lonestar
01-05-2013, 07:58 PM
2000-2009? I thought that 05 team was pretty dam good.

We were great until PIT kicked our ass.

Frankly regular season is just a warm up for the real games. let's see what happens this year.

The Joker
01-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Their defense actually looked pretty damn good today. Their offense was much less impressive. I'd give them an outside shot at beating New England next week, but only if New England screws the pooch.

The defense looks like it might have a shot to hang with New England, the issue will be their red zone offense.

If they settle for FG's against New England like they did today they have no shot at all.

R8R H8R
01-05-2013, 08:17 PM
The Texans didn't look pathetic to me, although Schaub did look ordinary. I think many on this board expected the bungles to win because they had the momentum, and the Texans were fading late. Yet, Houston played great D and ran the ball very well.

In fact, many here believed if there was any team that could upset the Pats, it would be the bungles. Not from what I saw today. That being said, yes, the Texans probably lose next week, but as some has said, they have the kind of line that could hurt Brady--legally.

They got to him late in the game last month, maybe they can do it earlier this time.

Atwater His Ass
01-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Watt is the type of player that he could just go beast mode and dominate the game. It's not likely, but if he can get into unblockable mode he could harass Brady all game long which would go a long way to helping the Texans win.

bombay
01-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Brilliant thread.

Kaylore
01-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Brilliant thread.

DENVERDUI55
01-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Kubes is too conservative and that zone scheme kicks too many FG in redzone to beat NE.

Agamemnon
01-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Kubes is too conservative and that zone scheme kicks too many FG in redzone to beat NE.

It's going to come down to whether or not Watt and company can shut down Brady more than what their offense can do. Their offense should have enough success against a mediocre Pats defense to win a game where they sack and pressure Brady all day. Unfortunately, I don't really see that happening.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Houston beating NE lmfao good joke

razorwire77
01-05-2013, 10:46 PM
J.J. Watt will have a good game at Foxsborough (couple of sacks, half a dozen tackles)
Arian Foster will have a decent game 25 carries 115-120 yards.

And the Pats will still stomp the Texans by 20 points.

Old Dude
01-05-2013, 10:51 PM
But, but JJ Watt is defensive player of the year! Surely, he'll hold the Pats under 30!