PDA

View Full Version : Want/Don't want

spiralism
01-04-2013, 09:25 PM
In keeping with the playoff buzz, and to alleviate a bit of bye week boredom...who do you want to face and who do you not want to face and why?

I'll go with:

Do not want: Baltimore. Revenge matchup, healthier team, far better prepared and Lewis back on a "win or bust" roll. Don't like it one bit.

Want: Indy. Good team, I just think Peyton would be locked in and would rip them a new one.

maven
01-04-2013, 09:28 PM
the team with the least defense so indy

Nwp-Apap
01-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Want: any of them. Easy Ws all around

tsiguy96
01-04-2013, 09:52 PM
dont care who denver plays. only fear is them coming out flat in the first quarter and denver playing catch up in the 2nd half. this is the playoffs, that wont work as easily as it did throughout the season.

g6matty
01-04-2013, 09:52 PM
whats up with posters fearing other teams. bring them all on we are the denver ****ing broncos. lead by peyton manning. we will be prepared for any team. if a certain unit has a down day the other will surely pick it up and carry the slack. weve proven we can win any type of game . what other team can say they can controll the game in all 3 phases

Broncojef
01-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Whoever it is I just want an ass kicking. We owe the
Rat birds and the Colts some payback and this would
Be a great venue to get some.

Aftermath
01-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Duplicate thread??

RedskinBronco
01-04-2013, 10:25 PM
I don't fear any matchup.

Denver's year to go to and win the SB

Edit: the only "don't want" I didn't want was having to go to NE. I still think we would have found a way, but it would have been dicey and a bitch and very, very tough.

With them potentially coming to Denver, I'm 100% confident.

Mogulseeker
01-04-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm thinking about selling my divisional tickets, because AFCC is going to be a lot funner.

19Morton77
01-04-2013, 10:44 PM
I'm thinking about selling my divisional tickets, because AFCC is going to be a lot funner.

You should totally do that. Then you can blow the money on blow and hookers. That would be a good choice for you because hookers are a guaranteed lay.

BroncoMan4ever
01-04-2013, 10:57 PM
In keeping with the playoff buzz, and to alleviate a bit of bye week boredom...who do you want to face and who do you not want to face and why?

I'll go with:

Do not want: Baltimore. Revenge matchup, healthier team, far better prepared and Lewis back on a "win or bust" roll. Don't like it one bit.

Want: Indy. Good team, I just think Peyton would be locked in and would rip them a new one.
I want New England to come to Denver and get their skulls bashed. I want them so there are no bull**** comments when Peyton lifts the Lombardi that the Pats were a better team and Denver lucked into the big game.

BroncoMan4ever
01-04-2013, 11:00 PM

I don't know. The atmosphere for the beginning of the playoff run where fans are confident this is Denver's year will be electric. Might be more fun even though the AFCCG is a bigger game

enjolras
01-04-2013, 11:01 PM
There is one and only one team in the entire playoffs that scares me and that's the patriots. Bring on any one of those teams, there is no way they go home happy.

Tim
01-05-2013, 12:24 AM
I want Indy, payback for the early 2000's when Peyton raped us

Armchair Bronco
01-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Want: Hawks.

Want: Vikings.

(Step one for the epic NFC Championship game to be held in Seattle!)

Chris
01-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Want - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Don't Want - Kentucky Grilled Chicken

ZONA
01-05-2013, 12:39 AM
Want - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Don't Want - Kentucky Grilled Chicken

you loco, their grilled chicken is gooooood.

Denver has homefield throughout so I don't care who comes to town, I like our chances at home very much against anybody.

The only team I think gives Denver a real game is NE. Everybody else I would give the Broncos 10+ points. Yes, that even means the Texans. 2 different teams from earlier this year.

Archer81
01-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Dont care who we play. Whatever will be will be, regardless of who the opponent is.

:Broncos:

HAT
01-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Want: Broncos to not finish with 1 seed.

Don't want: Broncos to finish with 1 seed.

/baja

Am I doing this right?

Al Wilson
01-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Indy, so Manning goes ham on them

McDman
01-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Don't see us beating the Pats.

Al Wilson
01-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Don't see us beating the Pats.
That's some ****ing drunk talk right there

Bacchus
01-05-2013, 01:31 AM
I want the Bengals coming to Denver and the Ravens going to N.E.

spiralism
01-05-2013, 08:02 AM
I want the Bengals coming to Denver and the Ravens going to N.E.

I want Cincy to win tonight. Put it beyond doubt for us straight off the bat, 1 v 6. Id rather Indy and Manning putting on a show to punish them but i don't think Cincy have it in them at Mile High, they kept it close vs us earlier but we played like crap and it was on the road. Baltimore playing NE would have real upset potential

Old Dude
01-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Anyone but Indy, because it would just be too weird watching Manning against the Colts. It would be like THE COLT against the Colts and I've had enough of the Colts to last a lifetime.

Rother8
01-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Count me in for Cincy/Baltimore. Indy is a capable team that would be playing with a chip on their shoulder. Vontae Davis is a badass and Cassius Vaughn would want to stick it to Denver- their secondary is underrated. I'd much rather face Joe Flaccid.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0mQSR6-cQgk/TnaLyF7rqFI/AAAAAAAAGY4/Wot6o_Yzw38/s320/Flacco+5.jpg

spiralism
01-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Count me in for Cincy/Baltimore. Indy is a capable team that would be playing with a chip on their shoulder. Vontae Davis is a badass and Cassius Vaughn would want to stick it to Denver- their secondary is underrated. I'd much rather face Joe Flaccid.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0mQSR6-cQgk/TnaLyF7rqFI/AAAAAAAAGY4/Wot6o_Yzw38/s320/Flacco+5.jpg

Nah, despite Flacluster's general awfulness, i wouldnt be surprised if they came to ball vs us, they're really inconsistent and we caught them at their ****tiest.

troyjbath
01-05-2013, 12:52 PM
I think the Colts are the best match-up for the Broncos. Their D isn't that great and they turn the ball over a ton. Baltimore is inept on offense, but they will be pumped up for Ray Ray. Cinci is has a solid D and is a few playmakers away from being scary on the offensive side of the ball. I can't see Denver losing to any of these teams if they bring their A game.

Old Dude
01-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Anyone but Indy, because it would just be too weird watching Manning against the Colts. It would be like THE COLT against the Colts and I've had enough of the Colts to last a lifetime.

Except I momentarily forgot how much I hate the ratbirds. I just can't stand to see them win.

OrangeSe7en
01-06-2013, 11:50 AM
I want New England to come to Denver and get their skulls bashed. I want them so there are no bull**** comments when Peyton lifts the Lombardi that the Pats were a better team and Denver lucked into the big game.

I wouldn't care at all if the Broncos avoided the Patriots. People can argue that the Patriots were the better team. But it's really about who wins the championship. I'd gladly take it even if people complain that the Pats were the better team.

As a matter of fact, it's kind of amazing that someone would be picky about this.

Bacchus
01-06-2013, 12:21 PM
I wouldn't care at all if the Broncos avoided the Patriots. People can argue that the Patriots were the better team. But it's really about who wins the championship. I'd gladly take it even if people complain that the Pats were the better team.

As a matter of fact, it's kind of amazing that someone would be picky about this.

you are correct 1998 Minnesota had a 15-1 record and was beaten by Atlanta. No one talks about Denver's 98 championship being tainted by this.

OrangeSe7en
01-06-2013, 12:27 PM
you are correct 1998 Minnesota had a 15-1 record and was beaten by Atlanta. No one talks about Denver's 98 championship being tainted by this.

Yeah, that's correct. Denver was the superior team to Minnesota.

Bacchus
01-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Yeah, that's correct. Denver was the superior team to Minnesota.

Yeah, they would have destroyed Minnesota's poor defense.

OrangeSe7en
01-06-2013, 12:50 PM
Yeah, they would have destroyed Minnesota's poor defense.

Yeah, and people like to always mention Minnesota's record. After week 13, when Denver already had HFA wrapped up, no one was talking about Minnesota going undefeated. Atlanta was also 14-2 that year. Atlanta was a poor man's Denver Broncos. Minnesota would have been dumptrucked by Denver just like Atlanta was.

R8R H8R
01-06-2013, 01:29 PM

I am the opposite on this. Besides the fact that it would easily be the highest rated division matchup-Manning vs Colts!, there is no way on God's green earth, and I mean no way, Manning would let the Broncos lose this game.

McDman
01-06-2013, 01:34 PM
That's some ****ing drunk talk right there

Haha, it was.