PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network: Sound FX, RGIII

El Guapo
01-02-2013, 07:57 PM
So announcers on a previous night game this year have said that RGIII grew up a huge Broncos fan and was in awe when he first met Shannahan. Supposedly Shanny was amazed that Griffin knew the Broncos Super Bowl rosters front-and-back. Ok, so that's old news by now, but it was confirmed (for me) when I saw this mike'd up episode tonight. Check the following video of this previous Sunday night game against Dallas, especially the 4:06 mark when he tells Alfred Morris, "You're my Terrell Davis, baby!"

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000120997/Sound-FX-Robert-Griffin-III

Looks like we found a starter once Manning retires. :strong: ;)

(I was also wondering what he told Romo at the end of the game, turns out that's at the end of this clip as well. Good stuff. )

Action
01-02-2013, 08:02 PM
That run by Morris at 2:40 was very TD like.

El Guapo
01-02-2013, 08:08 PM
No doubt about it! Shanny picked another good one.

HAT
01-02-2013, 08:11 PM
No doubt about it! Shanny picked another good one.

Another good what?

El Guapo
01-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Must I clarify? Running back.

HAT
01-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Must I clarify? Running back.

Got it...Upon further review.

RGIII in thread title so I thought you meant a QB.

#morrisnextgary

RedskinBronco
01-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Saw this; just a born leader and as many nfl players have said a tremendous human being.

FWIW, Victor Cruz was on NY radio today and he said the redskins were the team to beat in the NFC.

Note, this is after he said "skins are not yet contenders" before the Giants/Skins MNF game.

I still think his initial premise was correct. Skins still have holes, but when you got RGIII you always have a chance in a quarterback league.

RGIII/Morris combo is deadly. Even RG believes no one can stop them as he said on sound fx

El Guapo
01-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Got it...Upon further review.

RGIII in thread title so I thought you meant a QB.

#morrisnextgary

Ok, I can see where the confusion may have been. Sorry, thought you were trying to be an ass. :wave:

Chris
01-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Gentleman.