PDA

View Full Version : Representing...

Jesterhole
01-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Front page of CNN right now...

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130101054108-denver-marijuana-club-new-years-story-top.jpg

Houshyamama
01-01-2013, 06:42 PM
That's you?

Jesterhole
01-01-2013, 06:47 PM
lol, no. Just thought it funny that they guy that CNN got to take a picture for the entire pot debate it sporting a Broncos hat...

Houshyamama
01-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Yer a bunch of stoners

Dr. Broncenstein
01-01-2013, 06:55 PM
What a typical WRP poster might look like.

Tim
01-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Since marijuana use became legal in washington 12/2 and in Colorado on 11/6 neither the Seahawks or Broncos have lost.

Kid A
01-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Not just a Broncos hat: an official 2012 Broncos sideline hat. A true fan!

cousinal11
01-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Since marijuana use became legal in washington 12/2 and in Colorado on 11/6 neither the Seahawks or Broncos have lost.

Awesome

Dr. Broncenstein
01-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Not just a Broncos hat: an official 2012 Broncos sideline hat. A true fan!

It's got a hidden compartment. You can put yer weeeeed in it.

broncswin
01-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Did decker shave?

Kaylore
01-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Did Aaron Brewer grow out his hair again?

KipCorrington25
01-01-2013, 07:18 PM
They had a similar photo last week but it was a Chiefs fan so of course they were smoking meth.

Chris
01-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Ed Mccaffrey?

broncocalijohn
01-01-2013, 08:26 PM
Ed Mccaffrey?

I think Eric Decker...or Steve Watson.

You can't smoke weed in public while in Colorado, correct? Seems that stoner is in a public place.

RunSilentRunDeep
01-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Can those of you living in Colorado settle a bet for me? A buddy of mine believed once the law was enacted, there would be a ton of in-your-face pot smoking going on. I argued most people wouldn't notice a bit of difference in their daily lives. Who's right?

Bigloco
01-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Can those of you living in Colorado settle a bet for me? A buddy of mine believed once the law was enacted, there would be a ton of in-your-face pot smoking going on. I argued most people wouldn't notice a bit of difference in their daily lives. Who's right?

You're right.

MJ has, for all intents and purposes, been legal in CO for a few years via prescription (every user i know has had a prescription). I really haven't seen any more "in your face" toking than i did when it was completely illegal.

I whitewater kayak and snowboard, both sports which have a lot of weed smokers...and my buddies that smoke still go behind a big rock for their "safety meeting" or they go into the trees to light up. Its the same as its always been.

Requiem
01-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Fired up. Ready to go.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Fired up. Ready to go.

Prepare your anus, Taco Bell.

Punisher
01-01-2013, 09:06 PM
It's funny how the media really program people to believe that marijuana is just a plant that gets you high. When the real reason its illegal because the Hemp plant will run a lot of companies out of business. We talking about a plant that can be used for Concrete, plastic, can provide more paper, jewelry, and even fuel. No wonder why the media side tracks it " Oh it gets you high" PINE APPLE EXPRESS etc... God is in the TV

Chris
01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
You're right.

MJ has, for all intents and purposes, been legal in CO for a few years via prescription (every user i know has had a prescription). I really haven't seen any more "in your face" toking than i did when it was completely illegal.

I whitewater kayak and snowboard, both sports which have a lot of weed smokers...and my buddies that smoke still go behind a big rock for their "safety meeting" or they go into the trees to light up. Its the same as its always been.

Nice where do you kayak? All I remember doing in CO was the Shoshone.

Requiem
01-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Prepare your anus, Taco Bell.

Super bowls for the Super Bowl,
We got arm cannon Peyton Manning,
Von Miller and are hungry like the MethWolfe.
Bowlen cracks the bottles open,
DJ gets it poppin',
I'm sauced running through these blocks,
Bitches, lets get this party started.

Bacchus
01-02-2013, 12:10 AM
So what would a bronco party look like at your house where there was a large screen tv, 15 guys, buffet style food setup, no alcohol and all the pot you can smoke?

Chris
01-02-2013, 01:27 AM
What would be awesome is if we had Bronco joints with orange and blue smoke

SeedReaver
01-02-2013, 06:16 AM
So what would a bronco party look like at your house where there was a large screen tv, 15 guys, buffet style food setup, no alcohol and all the pot you can smoke?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f4v-iseXA1k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncocalijohn
01-02-2013, 12:44 PM

It would look like a bunch of drugged up homos. SUper Bowl parties always have chicks at them. Who else makes the food and gets you beer?

Amateurs...(.................................. for Jetmeck)

Tombstone RJ
01-02-2013, 03:21 PM
It's funny how the media really program people to believe that marijuana is just a plant that gets you high. When the real reason its illegal because the Hemp plant will run a lot of companies out of business. We talking about a plant that can be used for Concrete, plastic, can provide more paper, jewelry, and even fuel. No wonder why the media side tracks it " Oh it gets you high" PINE APPLE EXPRESS etc... God is in the TV

yep, and the media is owned by major conglomerates so the news is always tainted.

Hemp, industrial hemp, could absolutely fix a lot of problems in the US, from farmers being able to grow and sell a valuable crop (a weed for that doesn't need prime soil/top soil where the crop has to be rotated every few years) to a truely green product that is much more condusive to recycling (the hemp fiber is twice as long as wood fibers used for paper which means more ability to recycle). The hemp seed oil alone can be an industrial lubricant and might possibly be able to be refined into fuel.

I get really bent out of shape talking about this stuff because the fricken fed gov. is bought and paid for by the cotton/corn/oil lobbies that flat out villify hemp because of the mary jane. You can grow industrial hemp that has 0 THC content. But whatever.

BroncsCheer
01-02-2013, 03:28 PM

Yeah, you kinda need to work on that part of your premise......

BroncsCheer
01-02-2013, 03:30 PM
yep, and the media is owned by major conglomerates so the news is always tainted.

Hemp, industrial hemp, could absolutely fix a lot of problems in the US, from farmers being able to grow and sell a valuable crop (a weed for that doesn't need prime soil/top soil where the crop has to be rotated every few years) to a truely green product that is much more condusive to recycling (the hemp fiber is twice as long as wood fibers used for paper which means more ability to recycle). The hemp seed oil alone can be an industrial lubricant and might possibly be able to be refined into fuel.

I get really bent out of shape talking about this stuff because the fricken fed gov. is bought and paid for by the cotton/corn/oil lobbies that flat out villify hemp because of the mary jane. You can grow industrial hemp that has 0 THC content. But whatever.

About 28 grams of THIS

Greatspirits
01-02-2013, 03:40 PM

Haha, I was thinking the same thing! It would be a sweet Super Bowl!!