PDA

View Full Version : A Fortunate Bit of Bronco History

dsmoot
01-01-2013, 11:01 AM
If there is one fortunate bit of luck in the hiring of McDaniels, it was the character revelation of our QB that quickly followed. I am so glad that we are rid of this person and not because we have Manning. I really believe that Jay Cutler was addition by subtraction for the long term future of the Denver Broncos. Couple that with the subsequent subtraction of Brandon Marshall, we are better off. How can these two guys not be a marriage made in hell for any franchise. Please see the attached link below for the article out of Chicago.

http://www.csnchicago.com/football-chicago-bears/bears-talk/New-coachs-credentials-less-important-th?blockID=819033&feedID=10330

OBF1
01-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Confirmation on the title "Coach Killer"

R8R H8R
01-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Cutler acts like he has actually won something. If he is part of the Bears contingent that will come to Denver on Saturday to interview McCoy, McCoy should tell them to go **** themselves.

Besides, he may bolt in a year anyway when his contract is up. OTOH, that may be a good thing for the Bears.

Meck77
01-01-2013, 11:54 AM
If there is one fortunate bit of luck in the hiring of McDaniels, it was the character revelation of our QB that quickly followed. I am so glad that we are rid of this person and not because we have Manning. I really believe that Jay Cutler was addition by subtraction for the long term future of the Denver Broncos. Couple that with the subsequent subtraction of Brandon Marshall, we are better off. How can these two guys not be a marriage made in hell for any franchise. Please see the attached link below for the article out of Chicago.

http://www.csnchicago.com/football-chicago-bears/bears-talk/New-coachs-credentials-less-important-th?blockID=819033&feedID=10330

I'd go a step further and say it was the bold move of Bowlen finally realizing we hadn't done much in a decade and **** canned Shanny. That was the beginning of the real change. The rest was just smaller moving parts.

ColoradoDarin
01-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Haloooooooooooti Ngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaata.

KipCorrington25
01-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Marshall and Cutler interviewing coaches is probably the funniest thing I've heard in years.

DENVERDUI55
01-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Cutler will do as he has always done. Not a damn thing!

Old Dude
01-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Strange how it all worked out.

Bacchus
01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
I have been thinking that Wade Phillips is the real coach killer.

New Orleans
Denver
Buffalo
Dallas
and look at what he is doing in Houston!!!!

Wade Phillips sabotages head coaches wherever he goes.

Punisher
01-01-2013, 09:48 PM
The Perfect Coach for Cutler and Marshall was the guy that drafted them. Shanny would of had both of these guys in check by now. If shanny was never fired i believe the team will still be a playoff team and Super Bowl contenders.

errand
01-01-2013, 09:57 PM
The Perfect Coach for Cutler and Marshall was the guy that drafted them. Shanny would of had both of these guys in check by now. If shanny was never fired i believe the team will still be a playoff team and Super Bowl contenders.

One could also argue that Mike's the reason they act like they do.....

Punisher
01-01-2013, 10:10 PM
One could also argue that Mike's the reason they act like they do.....

Exactly Shanny was their creator and you always got to respect your creator. Thus making him the best HC for them