NFC:
Packers over Vikings
Seahawks over Redskins

Seahawks over Falcons
Packers over Niners

Packers over Seahawks

Super Bowl:
Broncos over Packers

We are the most complete team in a LONG time. Every team the last few years has had one significant weakness. We don't.

ColoradoDarin
12-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Whatever HAT says.

RhymesayersDU
12-31-2012, 10:09 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1035506/PAIN.jpg

orinjkrush
12-31-2012, 10:11 AM
AFC:

We are the most complete team in a LONG time. Every team the last few years has had one significant weakness. We don't.

Seriously? How about a little data:

http://www.footballdb.com/teamvsteam.html?tm=10&opp=19

BroncosMT
12-31-2012, 10:12 AM
I am not so sure the Ravens beat the Colts.....I think a lot underestimate them.....and I think they are playing pretty wel. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go to Baltimore and take that game.

Tombstone RJ
12-31-2012, 10:15 AM
I'd love to see the ratbirds cave in on themselves. If Flacco is all that, then this is where he proves it to the world.

jerseyguy4
12-31-2012, 10:47 AM
I am not so sure the Ravens beat the Colts.....I think a lot underestimate them.....and I think they are playing pretty wel. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go to Baltimore and take that game.
Colts are 6.5 pt dogs on an early line. I think they at least put up a damn good fight, and they CAN win.

It was HUGE for the Colts to win yesterday, and not just for the Broncos to get the #1 seed.
The easy play yesterday was for Indy to rest the team, at least in the 2nd half.
Not resting, and playing a meaningless game is risky, injuries aside. Lose yesterday when you were trying to win, and your momentum goes down the drain. But win, and you make a big statement to the league, and gain even more momentum.

Ravens' momentum? Even exclude W17 and they finish losing 3 of their last 4.

Pick Six
12-31-2012, 10:50 AM
The Packers don't have the defense to go the distance. If it's Packers vs. Seahawks, in the NFC Championship, I'd take the Seahawks...

bronco militia
12-31-2012, 10:52 AM
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/GenericImages/2012/09/19/cutty-3_4_rx340.jpg?228a71852a22ff512d948fddff187818eb64 a894

Pick Six
12-31-2012, 10:53 AM
Seriously? How about a little data:

http://www.footballdb.com/teamvsteam.html?tm=10&opp=19

I love the pre-Tom Brady era, when we dominated them. I think Manning is due to have a little revenge, from earlier in the season...

lostknight
12-31-2012, 10:55 AM
I love the potential of both the redskins and the 49ers. I think the Redskins are a bit too young, and don't have the maturity yet, and will get blown out at some point. I told my NE friend that the AFC champion would be the Broncos or NE, but it depended on which team had homefield advantage.

Broncos versus 49ers.

rideco
12-31-2012, 10:58 AM
The Packers don't have the defense to go the distance. If it's Packers vs. Seahawks, in the NFC Championship, I'd take the Seahawks...

Agree. Until Yesterday I had GB as a lock in the NFC but with the defense exposed again I think a team with a solid running attack and defense can take them out. This brings Sea and 49'ers into play to take GB out. I think GB gets passed the first round but after that they are done.

razorwire77
12-31-2012, 11:06 AM
I really think Seattle is the least flawed team out of the NFC. They punch the Falcons in the face and score an upset in GB.

I think it's all going to come down to a Bronco vs. Patriot AFC championship. Gotta go through the Belicheat/Brady death star.

Broncos vs. Seahawks SB.

Tim
12-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Broncos over patriots afcc

Sf over atl nfcc

Broncos over sf sb47

ColoradoDarin
12-31-2012, 11:25 AM
All I ask for is us to beat the 9ers 56-10.

Hamrob
12-31-2012, 11:26 AM
AFC:
Texans over Bengals
Ravens over Colts

Broncos over Ravens
Patriots over Texans

Broncos over Patriots

NFC:
Packers over Vikings
Redskins over Seahawks

Falcons over Redskins
Packers over Niners

Falcons over Packers

Super Bowl:
Broncos over Falcons

Hamrob
12-31-2012, 11:31 AM
I love the Hawks...but, I give the advantage to the Skins at home. This is a evenly matched game...but, I'll take RGIII at home over Russell Wilson on the road.

X-factor: London Fletcher

I also think that the Texans will show up to play at home and dominate the Bengals.

Bronco Yoda
12-31-2012, 11:37 AM
Broncos (31) over Niners 20 in the big show

Kaylore
12-31-2012, 11:39 AM
How awful would it be if the SB teams were the Vikings and the Bengals?

Dr. Broncenstein
12-31-2012, 11:59 AM

That's turrible.

oubronco
12-31-2012, 12:02 PM
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/GenericImages/2012/09/19/cutty-3_4_rx340.jpg?228a71852a22ff512d948fddff187818eb64 a894

LOL Hilarious!

Bronco Yoda
12-31-2012, 12:06 PM

About as bad as the Falcons and Ravens.

Dedhed
12-31-2012, 12:06 PM
AFC:
Bengals over Texans
Ravens over Colts

Broncos over Bengals
Patriots over Ravens

Broncos over Patriots

NFC:
Packers over Vikings
Seahawks over Redskins

Seahawks over Falcons
Packers over Niners

Packers over Seahawks

Super Bowl:
Broncos over Packers

AFC
Texans over Bengals
Colts over Ravens

Broncos over Colts
Pats over Texans

Broncos over Pats

NFC
Packers over Vikings
Skins over Seahawks

Falcons over Skins
Packers over Niners

Falcons over Packers

Super Bowl
Broncos over Falcons

ludo21
12-31-2012, 12:14 PM
BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! :broncos:

rideco
12-31-2012, 12:17 PM

That would be awesome but facing the 9ers would def. bring up bad memories of 89 and truthfully scare me a little. I remember watching the pre game of that super bowl with out a interest in either team. Then they showed some crazies from Denver drinking a glass of live gold fish and I decided I wanted the Broncos to win. It was the moment I became a Broncos fan way before I moved to CO.

Paladin
12-31-2012, 12:52 PM
SF uses a QB that can run. That could be a real pain in the arse for the Broncos.....

LetsGoBroncos
12-31-2012, 01:04 PM
SF uses a QB that can run. That could be a real pain in the arse for the Broncos.....

Am I the only one that is not scared of a QB with 10 career starts? Not gonna beat our D...not gonna happen.

Guys there are only 2 ways we will lose a game, and believe me I am very aware they could happen. They just aren't likely. In my opinion they are

If we have a game where we are at least minus 2, maybe minus 3 in turnovers.

If we play a team that can put up points like we can and the game gets down to the last quarter 28-27, 27-24, something like that and whoever has the ball last has a chance to win.

We aren't going to lose a game 20-17 because the other team shut us down on offense from start to finish. It might be because we had several turnovers, but it won't be because our offense just couldn't do anything.

Bronco Yoda
12-31-2012, 01:24 PM
That would be awesome but facing the 9ers would def. bring up bad memories of 89 and truthfully scare me a little. I remember watching the pre game of that super bowl with out a interest in either team. Then they showed some crazies from Denver drinking a glass of live gold fish and I decided I wanted the Broncos to win. It was the moment I became a Broncos fan way before I moved to CO.

It's time to exorcise the pigskins demons of Super Bowls past.

This year will be us spanking the 9ers. Next year will be Mike and RG3 going down in our repeat. (Mike will learn what Reeves went through) The circle of life man. ;)

The following year will be 'The Manning Bowl' with PFM retiring in style with a three-peat!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Then after a year of learning on the job, a tall lanky QB returns a still well oiled machine and gives the Broncos Super Bowl 12 retribution! Romo retires from the game sobbing like a biatch!

Broncos win 4 Super Bowls in 5 years!

:wave:

RedskinBronco
12-31-2012, 01:35 PM
AFC:
Texans over Bengals
Ravens over Colts

Broncos over Ravens
Patriots over Texans

Broncos over Patriots

NFC:
Packers over Vikings
Redskins over Seahawks

Redskins over Falcons
Packers over Niners

Packers over Redskins

Super Bowl:
Broncos over Packers

edit: I am a little hesitant about Packers over 49ers. Either way, I think the Broncos opponent will be SF or GB.

Anikai
12-31-2012, 01:42 PM
LOL Seahawks won't even beat Washington..

Denver vs GB superbowl

rideco
12-31-2012, 01:43 PM
It's time to exorcise the pigskins demons of Super Bowls past.

This year will be us spanking the 9ers. Next year will be Mike and RG3 going down in our repeat. (Mike will learn what Reeves went through) The circle of life man. ;)

The following year will be 'The Manning Bowl' with PFM retiring in style with a three-peat!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Then after a year of learning on the job, a tall lanky QB returns a still well oiled machine and gives the Broncos Super Bowl 12 retribution! Romo retires from the game sobbing like a biatch!

Broncos win 4 Super Bowls in 5 years!

:wave:

I am def. on board with that plan no matter how unrealistic I think it is.

sinuous sausage
12-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Pats over Redskins

not really. Broncos throttle the Pack in a rematch of SB XXXII. I've been beating that drum all year.

sinuous sausage
12-31-2012, 10:19 PM
have we already forgotten the Seahawks' dismantling of SF a couple weeks ago? Seattle is gonna be a helluva tough out. wish Denver had Russell Wilson waiting in the wings.

Broncos4Life
12-31-2012, 10:52 PM
have we already forgotten the Seahawks' dismantling of SF a couple weeks ago? Seattle is gonna be a helluva tough out. wish Denver had Russell Wilson waiting in the wings.

Yep. How about that road record. They real complete.

Arkie
12-31-2012, 11:31 PM

It couldn't get any more perfect than this.

ZONA
01-01-2013, 12:27 AM
I think it's a 3 team race to win it all.

Broncos (my favorite)
Patriots (2nd favorite)
Falcons (3rd favorite)

Broncos vs Falcons II

Broncos win it all - of course