PDA

View Full Version : #2 offence, #4 defence

spiralism
12-31-2012, 04:55 AM
That's right, your 2012 Denver Broncos finished with the NFL's second ranked scoring offence with 30.1 ppg and the fourth ranked scoring D with 18.1 ppg against.

We're 4th in offensive yards and second in defensive yards against.

This team is ****ing unreal.

Rock Chalk
12-31-2012, 05:31 AM
This is America jack, we use a ****ing s in offense and defense.

i4jelway7
12-31-2012, 05:37 AM
very impressive

Play2win
12-31-2012, 06:52 AM
We could say we have the #2 offense and defense in the league.

;D

Kaylore
12-31-2012, 07:12 AM

This.

spiralism
12-31-2012, 07:34 AM

No, this is a forum. I'm in Ireland and i write the way i was taught.

Never mind the pedantics anyways, what really matters is how much ass this team kicks

Gutless Drunk
12-31-2012, 08:14 AM

OBF1
12-31-2012, 09:14 AM
OP,

Please correct the spelling in the title, you are making yourself look like a chiefs fan.

Beantown Bronco
12-31-2012, 10:11 AM

Whatever happened to that poster called "Needapassrush"?

He's got to be off masturbating in a corner to this, or something.

broncocalijohn
12-31-2012, 10:14 AM

Why I hit the link. I agree. Spell it like you are an American...at least in the Title thread. Bad enough we have Canadians trying to take over, now it is the Irish!

broncocalijohn
12-31-2012, 10:17 AM
Remember when we barely had any interceptions? Nice to see a pass rush and better help on the other side of Bailey to change all of this. Two of them came at critical times that led to a pick 6 in each game (thank you Harris).

bronco militia
12-31-2012, 10:20 AM
OP,

Please correct the spelling in the title, you are making yourself look like a chiefs fan.

.....most chiefs fans can not find Canada on a map.

edit...and Ireland :wave:

BowlenBall
12-31-2012, 10:21 AM
Love that the Irish are jumping on the bandwagon (was just Eddie Mac for several years).

Denver Broncos -- #2 on aughfence, #4 in Doeuphence!

Bronco Yoda
12-31-2012, 10:24 AM
... and we are STILL getting better every week. We're still climbing. WhooooooooooooHoooooooooo!

El Guapo
12-31-2012, 10:28 AM

Quoted for truth.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-31-2012, 11:48 AM
That's right, your 2012 Denver Broncos finished with the NFL's second ranked scoring offence with 30.1 ppg and the fourth ranked scoring D with 18.1 ppg against.

We're 4th in offensive yards and second in defensive yards against.

This team is ****ing unreal.

I actually rolled my eyes when I saw the thread title until I saw your location

Kaylore
12-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Do you think Spiralism and Eddie Mac have met in RL?

Pick Six
12-31-2012, 12:00 PM
That's the way they spell it, over there. I have no problem with that. I have more problems with text laziness, like "ur"...Hilarious!

Anyway, that's beside the point. We have the most complete team, in the NFL. The only team that can stop the Denver Broncos is the Denver Broncos...:lombardi:

Armchair Bronco
12-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Love that the Irish are jumping on the bandwagon (was just Eddie Mac for several years).

Denver Broncos -- #2 on aughfence, #4 in Doeuphence!

Good one.

Heck, we may even see some Raiders fans jumping on board given our arrfence and darrfence!

mhgaffney
12-31-2012, 06:10 PM
This.

The only thing worse than a stupid American is a stupid American on steroids.

Doggcow
12-31-2012, 06:16 PM

This is why I'm worried about Cinci. I don't like teams that get sacks. Also why I wanted Cinci to play NE :(

baja
12-31-2012, 06:23 PM
This is why I'm worried about Cinci. I don't like teams that get sacks. Also why I wanted Cinci to play NE :(

Trouble is few get that. They are too busy being super fans. ;D

You know the same ones saying anything but a super bowl win is a failure yet they scorn the easiest route there.

BroncoFanDoug
12-31-2012, 07:06 PM
All I can say is with Kupes coming back I cannot really identify any significant weaknesses in this team. Maybe handling great TEs? Idk, position by position it all looks good to me.

spiralism
01-01-2013, 02:03 AM

I think there's a great chance Houston beat them. Who have Cinci beaten really? Houston have a bit left in the tank too imo... I hope.

I want the Colts. Good team but i want Manning to rain down punishment on them in return for being let go (and in return for the asskickings they handed us in our other playoff meetings)

tesnyde
01-01-2013, 06:17 AM

St Louis really stood out for being on that list, especially at 2. They sneaked up there. I am also surprised SF is so far down on there with Smith having nearly 20 for the year. Sf would have no pass rush if they lost him.

broncocalijohn
01-01-2013, 10:39 AM
I think there's a great chance Houston beat them. Who have Cinci beaten really? Houston have a bit left in the tank too imo... I hope.

I want the Colts. Good team but i want Manning to rain down punishment on them in return for being let go (and in return for the asskickings they handed us in our other playoff meetings)

I think Colts have the most weaknesses on offense for us to face (Colts or Bengals). Yes, crazy you think but Luck has made many interceptions and is a rookie. They have given up 41 sacks (compared to our 2nd best 21) and our pressure will be trouble for them. If we stop his arm, it won't look good for the Colts. Indy is 22nd in rushing and a horrible 3.8 average per run which is 25th (unfortunately, the same average as us). Cinci is 20th in average per run and 18th in total rushing yards.

I love our defense to stop both teams and really don't care which one. The excitement of the Colts coming in would be sweet and it would show the Colts' fans that Luck might have to wait while their former hero is moving on to the AFC Championship game.

TonyR
01-01-2013, 12:04 PM
This year’s Broncos are at the top of the NFL offensively, finishing fourth in yards and second in points. (They’re third in offensive scoring, if you take away the 60 points the defense and special teams are responsible for.) On defense, they’re second in yards and fourth in scoring.

That makes the Broncos the only team in the NFL that’s in the top five in both yards gained and allowed. Houston is the only other team in the top ten in both, finishing seventh in each category. The Broncos are also the only other team that’s in the top five in both scoring offense and defense. (The rest of the best teams in the NFL – New England, Atlanta, Houston, and Seattle - are all in the top ten of both categories.)
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/chill-a-minute-on-the-mccoy-del-rio-speculation

errand
01-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Trouble is few get that. They are too busy being super fans. ;D

You know the same ones saying anything but a super bowl win is a failure yet they scorn the easiest route there.

Like having HFA throughout the playoffs?

fdf
01-02-2013, 02:34 AM
That's the way they spell it, over there. I have no problem with that. I have more problems with text laziness, like "ur"...Hilarious!

"ur"--well, that's the way we spell it. duh. rolling eyes :)