PDA

View Full Version : Northwest (Washington) Broncos Fans - Wanna watch the Playoffs together?

Doggcow
12-30-2012, 08:34 PM
I think there are a handful of us on here. I live in Everett. BroncoBuff lives around here too. Taco you do too right?

It could be cool to get a few posters together (plus I'd rather spend the games with Denver fans than Seattle fans).

What you guys think? Let's get something together! If only the SB too.

broncocalijohn
12-30-2012, 08:48 PM
Sounds very gay Doggcow. Well, not you this time but that BroncoBuff. Oh boy!

They still sell Olympia Beer?

OBF1
12-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Make sure you charge Buff and TJ $385.00 ea, Call it Orangemane discount LOL

Doggcow
12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Eh, I got a pretty big place everyone can come kick it here if they want. Or we could hit a bar, would be good to have a few more Broncos fans :)

Doggcow
12-31-2012, 04:25 PM
BUMP

McDman
12-31-2012, 05:34 PM
Apparently not.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-31-2012, 06:06 PM
Too far north for me. Ill be down here in nor cal making sure everyone around here knows the broncos are in the playoffs

Jetmeck
12-31-2012, 08:13 PM
aRE YOU LONELY ? There is always Match.com.................

myMind
12-31-2012, 08:16 PM
dont forget to cup the balls

KipCorrington25
12-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Chiefs Planet does these things and then posts the pictures and it's hilarious, it's like the 'before' cast shot from The Biggest Loser.

Doggcow
12-31-2012, 09:14 PM
aRE YOU LONELY ? There is always Match.com.................

You sure it's not Match..................................com?

I love how you go from making worthless threads attacking the team, to trolling fellow Broncos fans. Such a quality poster you are. All class.

Doggcow
12-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Chiefs Planet does these things and then posts the pictures and it's hilarious, it's like the 'before' cast shot from The Biggest Loser.

Lol. I just think it would be cool to get a few people together with a similar interest. You know, what brought us all here to begin with.

Apparently that's shunned by this community.

Not that it's the end of the world if I watch the game with my fam, like we've been doing all season :)

Jetmeck
12-31-2012, 09:35 PM
QUOTE=Doggcow;3768296]You sure it's not Match..................................com?

I love how you go from making worthless threads attacking the team, to trolling fellow Broncos fans. Such a quality poster you are. All class.[/QUOTE]

**** off your always trying to piss on me..............

Can't take a joke ?

Worthless threads attacking the team my ass.........I am real, tell the truth and don't wear orange colored glasses like your dumbass.

Loser............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................Hi larious!

DenverBound
12-31-2012, 09:44 PM
QUOTE=Doggcow;3768296]You sure it's not Match..................................com?

I love how you go from making worthless threads attacking the team, to trolling fellow Broncos fans. Such a quality poster you are. All class.

**** off your always trying to piss on me..............

Can't take a joke ?

Worthless threads attacking the team my ass.........I am real, tell the truth and don't wear orange colored glasses like your dumbass.

Loser............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................Hi larious![/QUOTE]

You're a ****ing reject. Get a life.

sinuous sausage
12-31-2012, 10:42 PM
I typically only fly in for these if they're pants-optional.

Blueflame
01-01-2013, 01:47 AM
I'd definitely be interested in watching the game with other Broncos fans... but a 6-hour drive, possibly with snow on Snoqualmie is maybe not gonna happen. :)