Praise him here.

Does anyone have the gif?

Absolute beast-mode.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-30-2012, 06:30 PM
He used his snatch hand.

BroncoFanDoug
12-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Decker is probably pissed. May knock him out of the highlight reels:)

Al Wilson
12-30-2012, 06:35 PM
I've said it all along that this kid has superstar potential written all over him.

Only thing I wish he had was explosion off the line. I'm asking for too much I know, but he is something special.

chawknz
12-30-2012, 06:37 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2012/1230/20121230_062534_demaryius-thomas-broncos.gif

i4jelway7
12-30-2012, 06:43 PM
^ thank you

Aftermath
12-30-2012, 06:43 PM
I've said it all along that this kid has superstar potential written all over him.

Only thing I wish he had was explosion off the line. I'm asking for too much I know, but he is something special.

I doubt many people argued with you. Pretty obvious.

Al Wilson
12-30-2012, 06:45 PM
I doubt many people argued with you. Pretty obvious.
Thanks Sherlock.

People were talking crap about him fumbling and some were doubting him at times.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-30-2012, 06:49 PM

Lol. Dt is the most explosive player on the roster.

Action
12-30-2012, 06:53 PM
Thanks Sherlock.

People were talking crap about him fumbling and some were doubting him at times.

This is true. There were some frequent posters hating hard on DT at the beginning of the season... and one frequent poster suggesting that we trade him. Don't want to throw names out, but there are clearly morons on this board.

Action
12-30-2012, 06:55 PM
Oh here it is:

He's definitely on my crap list until he redeems himself. He and Thomas. McGahee gave the game away today. I'm so pissed at this loser. If Thomas fumbles another should be touchdown, I'll be permanently on the trade Demaryius bandwagon.

LOL

People kept saying Thomas had 3 fumbles this 3 fumbles that when 1 of them was a damn lateral pass at the end of the game as time went out. Yes, details matter.

Kaylore
12-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Are we at the part of the season when people re imagine themselves as the only voice of reason on all the good players on our team, and everyone was a hater in their minds?

Broncobiv
12-30-2012, 06:57 PM
I don't believe even Ol' Stokes would've been able to come down with that one!

Ironlung
12-30-2012, 06:57 PM
There were a couple people that would insist & argue that DT has no speed.

Meck77
12-30-2012, 06:58 PM
This is true. There were some frequent posters hating hard on DT at the beginning of the season.

And John Elway and Peyton Manning (this year)...oh and let's not forget Pat Bowlen for firing Shanny....Best move ever!

Well anyway. It's looking like this is our year! :strong:

Dr. Broncenstein
12-30-2012, 07:00 PM
Are we at the part of the season when people re imagine themselves as the only voice of reason on all the good players on our team, and everyone was a hater in their minds?

It's a good year. During the losing seasons Freak likes theological flame wars.

Kaylore
12-30-2012, 07:00 PM
I stand by those comments. They were after a stretch where DT was fumbling, dropping passes and running the wrong routes. His play began to improve after I posted this. Clearly I caused his improved play.

Lestat
12-30-2012, 07:02 PM
DT is a beast and as he grows into more of a groove with Manning he will only get better.

Agamemnon
12-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Maybe it's just me, but that catch felt like the moment where DT finally put it all together. This guy is going to be a force for years to come.

bronco militia
12-30-2012, 07:03 PM

LOL

Dr. Broncenstein
12-30-2012, 07:04 PM
I stand by those comments. They were after a stretch where DT was fumbling, dropping passes and running the wrong routes. His play began to improve after I posted this. Clearly I caused his improved play.

Finally washed the skank grease off his molestering hand. Subsequently increased ball security.

Dean
12-30-2012, 07:06 PM

It's crystal clear :wave::wave:

razorwire77
12-30-2012, 07:07 PM

Yes. Yes we are. Fan police are in the house.

Action
12-30-2012, 07:07 PM

A stretch where he was running the wrong routes? Good job at just making up bull**** like Rev.

He's been making incredible catches all season long.

5 games into the season and talking about trading a top WR... the most explosive offensive player on our team...to stand by that really outlines the level of intelligence that sits on top of your neck.

Right, let's trade DT for fumbling 2 balls...LOL

Agamemnon
12-30-2012, 07:10 PM
A stretch where he was running the wrong routes? Good job at just making up bull**** like Rev.

He's been making incredible catches all season long.

5 games into the season and talking about trading a top WR... the most explosive offensive player on our team...to stand by that really outlines the level of intelligence that sits on top of your neck.

Right, let's trade DT for fumbling 2 balls...LOL

Hilarious!

Awesome post. Yes he had some issues early in the season, but at no point was there any doubt he made our team better. Well if you have a brian that is.

maher_tyler
12-30-2012, 07:11 PM
Thanks Sherlock.

Prior to the last handfull of games last year everyone around here was calling him a bust.

chawknz
12-30-2012, 07:12 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2012/1230/20121230__demaryius-thomas-broncos-highlight-catch-123012~p1.jpg

DBroncos4life
12-30-2012, 07:20 PM

I think it's clear to say we could have picked Bryant or Thomas and been just fine. Both look like stars.

baja
12-30-2012, 07:23 PM
That defender's outstretched arm only comes to DT's belly button.

That's what you call climbing the ladder

How do you stop that? Answer, you don't!

Kaylore
12-30-2012, 07:23 PM
I think it's clear to say we could have picked Bryant or Thomas and been just fine. Both look like stars.

I'm amazed that McDaniels had as many Draft picks work out as he did.

DBroncos4life
12-30-2012, 07:26 PM

Well had we kept Tebow; Decker, Thomas, Beadles, and Walton would have needed to be replaced. Manning developed those guys into legit players.

bronco militia
12-30-2012, 07:28 PM

that 2010 draft was pretty good

El Guapo
12-30-2012, 08:15 PM
That was one helluva catch. The bar I was at was going absolutely insane. Good times! Great catch by DT!

DENVERDUI55
12-30-2012, 09:02 PM

The first WR taken in the draft ususally has that. I'm going out on a limb and saying Von Miller and Andrew Luck have superstar potential.

Al Wilson
12-30-2012, 10:13 PM
The first WR taken in the draft ususally has that. I'm going out on a limb and saying Von Miller and Andrew Luck have superstar potential.
Cool story bruh

c_lazy_r
12-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Looks like the ref is getting ready to signal incomplete.

theAPAOps5
12-30-2012, 11:11 PM

No just the **** stick Action.

I had been harsh on him and Decker too. But, as almost everyone has, been quick to commend them and compliment their growth since their early season **** ups.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-30-2012, 11:30 PM
I don't remember alot of broncos fans hating on the guy, some had questions about his health though. What I do remember were tebow fans whining about him all the time cause he couldn't catch a left handed knuckleball from tebow.

jerseyguy4
12-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Maybe it's just me, but that catch felt like the moment where DT finally put it all together. This guy is going to be a force for years to come.
This.

I admit I had criticized DT over the season. Not for being very good and putting up sweet stats. But for not reaching and stretching for passes I feel he had a chance at (even if they are low %).

For me, this turns the tide. It didn't take much. Just one. One ball he had to go get and make it his. This wasn't Peyton's play; it was all DT. Good for him, and cheers DT.

All the teams says week after week "we're working and we're getting better". This play is some proof that this isn't just a saying. They're doing it.
^5

broncocalijohn
12-31-2012, 12:27 AM
Thanks Sherlock.

You were correct. His blocking needed work too. I brought it out after the Jets game when he dodged a block for Tebow. He got his break out season with a stud QB.

Agamemnon
12-31-2012, 12:33 AM
I don't remember alot of broncos fans hating on the guy, some had questions about his health though. What I do remember were tebow fans whining about him all the time cause he couldn't catch a left handed knuckleball from tebow.

Let's not start pretending there weren't legitimate concerns over his hands for the first 2 seasons of his career.

ZONA
12-31-2012, 12:45 AM
So he had a few fumbles early in season, dude is amazing. I can't even remember the last time he dropped a pass or didn't get his feet in on the sidelines or endzone. He's sepcial that's for sure. That size, that speed, those hands, those feet....oh wait, and now the dude can run routes............fogetta bout it

I love our WR duo. When you try to take away DT, Decker kills ya. When you try to take away Decker, DT kills ya. If you're gonna stack the box, these boys will get ya. If you keep the safeties back, KM and WM are gonna killa ya.

BroncoBeavis
12-31-2012, 12:50 AM
Let's not start pretending there weren't legitimate concerns over his hands for the first 2 seasons of his career.

Or that the knuckleballs have stopped. :)

Agamemnon
12-31-2012, 12:53 AM
So he had a few fumbles early in season, dude is amazing. I can't even remember the last time he dropped a pass or didn't get his feet in on the sidelines or endzone. He's sepcial that's for sure. That size, that speed, those hands, those feet....oh wait, and now the dude can run routes............fogetta bout it

I love our WR duo. When you try to take away DT, Decker kills ya. When you try to take away Decker, DT kills ya. If you're gonna stack the box, these boys will get ya. If you keep the safeties back, KM and WM are gonna killa ya.

No one stacks the box against us with Manning and our receivers. That would be crazy.

DBroncos4life
12-31-2012, 12:59 AM
It's crazy that Decker is 2nd in the NFL in receiving TDs and Thomas is 7th. One year with Manning :strong: I so can't wait till next year.

KevinJames
12-31-2012, 01:31 AM
94 catches for 1,434 yds and 10 TDs and you miss the pro bowl!? Thats some bullsh*t right there.

Agamemnon
12-31-2012, 01:50 AM
94 catches for 1,434 yds and 10 TDs and you miss the pro bowl!? Thats some bullsh*t right there.

Yep. DT and Alfred Morris are two absolutely inexcusable snubs. The Pro Bowl is a joke.

Jetmeck
12-31-2012, 02:10 AM
I don't believe even Ol' Stokes would've been able to come down with that one!

With a ladder maybe ? lol

Blueflame
12-31-2012, 02:32 AM
Hilarious!

Awesome post. Yes he had some issues early in the season, but at no point was there any doubt he made our team better. Well if you have a brian that is.

We don't have a brian anymore... he tripped over his dog and then got his shoulder torn up and then got punched out by Trevor Pryce.

BowlenBall
12-31-2012, 02:50 AM
http://www.hollywoodmemorabilia.com/files/cache/brian-griese-qb-broncos-autograph-8x10-color-photo_286ffc86a29b976a7102779f84f79a53.jpg

"I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brian."

fdf
12-31-2012, 10:20 AM

Yes. Except for me. I thought the team sucked during the NE game.

winstoncup bronco
12-31-2012, 10:26 AM
DT is playing right now like how Steve Smith and Larry Fitzgerald did in their big postseasons. Thomas looks like he's about to go on that type of monster roll.

outdoor_miner
12-31-2012, 10:35 AM

Seriously - looking at the stats, it is friggin crazy that he didn't make it. More yards than everyone but Johnson. Twice as many TD's as Welker and Johnson. Crazy bad snub.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/receiving/sort/receivingYards/league/afc

Bronco Yoda
12-31-2012, 01:57 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2012/1230/20121230_062534_demaryius-thomas-broncos.gif

:super:

Vine
12-31-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks Sherlock.

It seems that DT has heard his doubters (who did have a legitimate gripe at the time) and shut them up. Good for him. And good for the Broncos.

Lestat
12-31-2012, 02:09 PM
DT is playing right now like how Steve Smith and Larry Fitzgerald did in their big postseasons. Thomas looks like he's about to go on that type of monster roll.

dude is in beast mode and it's going to be tough to stop him.

Nwp-Apap
12-31-2012, 02:27 PM

I think you were just overreacting.

g6matty
12-31-2012, 02:28 PM
on a side note cecil shorts III (CSI) is money. whats his contract situation. does del rio have a connection? can we snag him ? hes victor cruz esque

Lestat
12-31-2012, 02:58 PM
on a side note cecil shorts III (CSI) is money. whats his contract situation. does del rio have a connection? can we snag him ? hes victor cruz esque

he was drafted in 2011, signed a 4 year deal.

DENVERDUI55
12-31-2012, 03:02 PM
Cool story bruh

About as cool as bragging that you called the first WR drafted has superstar potential. Wouldn't you agree that isn't really going out on a limb?

winstoncup bronco
12-31-2012, 03:32 PM

What's amazing is Thomas leaps before the defender does, and is still at his peak height when the other guy finally gets to his. And he's still way short.

BlaK-Argentina
12-31-2012, 04:26 PM
What's amazing is Thomas leaps before the defender does, and is still at his peak height when the other guy finally gets to his. And he's still way short.

And what's funny is that the ref looks like he was getting ready to make the "incomplete" signal. :wave:

HorseHead
12-31-2012, 05:23 PM
"Bay Bay kicks a-s..." -Eric Cartman