PDA

View Full Version : Book NOW! Playoffs coming

broncocalijohn
12-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Don't wait too late as hotels, airfare and such will be taken early. I just booked Hotel VQ on www.bookings.com (http://www.bookings.com) for AFC Championship games because I need to sell 1st game to afford 2nd game. This website allows you to cancel 24 hours before so if you don't go or Broncos lost the first game, there is no charge.

broncocalijohn
12-30-2012, 01:30 PM
Oh, Hotel VQ was $349 for 3 nights for two beds. I assume they are playing on Sunday for AFC Championship game if advanced.

MrPeepers
12-30-2012, 02:01 PM
i just bought a flight from phx on sat returning monday 107 RT, i'll be in town for a little work on the rental, and i'll be trying to get a single ticket for rnd 1 on the 13th.

Wes Mantooth
12-30-2012, 02:06 PM
when will we know if they play Saturday or Sunday?

MrPeepers
12-30-2012, 02:15 PM
when will we know if they play Saturday or Sunday?

man do i feel dumb, crossing my fingers that its the late game if they play on saturday... still time to change, but plane lands noonish, quick hustle from DIA

PaintballCLE
12-30-2012, 02:23 PM
dont forget the sat games are at 4est and 8 est... (2 +6pm in den)

Wes Mantooth
12-30-2012, 02:28 PM
man do i feel dumb, crossing my fingers that its the late game if they play on saturday... still time to change, but plane lands noonish, quick hustle from DIA

Good luck! When u figure it out please post, I think I'm coming out too

broncocalijohn
12-30-2012, 02:30 PM
I think all Championship games would be on Sunday. 2nd Round could be either day. I booked for Friday night stay but I can always cancel if other person doesn't want it. Easier to book now and cancel later then to try getting that extra night. I can't believe what tickets are going for in the first round as I doubt the team will be Patriots who bring a lot of fans. I can see Colts as an opponent if they beat the Ravens. They might bring some fans with the Manning vs Luck draw. They kind of win both ways as I am sure they still like Manning.

Pezman
12-30-2012, 02:53 PM
Awesome, looking forward to getting ripped off by Broncocalijohn once again Broncos fans. Class act

MrPeepers
12-30-2012, 03:00 PM
more important question will tickets go on sale to public? Or is it season tix 1st then box office? when would they announce it?

Super Bowl Seats
http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/Super-Bowl-Tickets-at-Mercedes-Benz-Superdome-in-New-Orleans-2-3-2013?PID=1248781

Wes Mantooth
12-30-2012, 03:50 PM
so when will the divisional game be played? Any info?

Meck77
12-30-2012, 03:57 PM
Don't wait too late as hotels, airfare and such will be taken early. I just booked Hotel VQ on www.bookings.com for AFC Championship games because I need to sell 1st game to afford 2nd game. This website allows you to cancel 24 hours before so if you don't go or Broncos lost the first game, there is no charge.

BTW, selling the first game for $385 each for South Stands, lower bowl around 17th row. Discounted from stubhub....yes, I discounted it 15% for a Broncos fan. I snub all posters that state I need to sell cheaper. I will sell going rate plus discount. My pay to go next game.

Save your money for New Orleans people!

PaintballCLE
12-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Awesome, looking forward to getting ripped off by Broncocalijohn once again Broncos fans. Class act

I know he gives chargers fans better deals :P

Ratboy
12-30-2012, 04:10 PM
I am thinking about flying in from Japan. It's pretty costly though...

Beantown Bronco
12-30-2012, 04:27 PM
I'm sure I'm gonna get hosed on airfare out of NE assuming that's the matchup for the AFC Championship.

MrPeepers
12-30-2012, 04:36 PM
I'm sure I'm gonna get hosed on airfare out of NE assuming that's the matchup for the AFC Championship.

one less seat for a pats fan on that plane :)

broncocalijohn
12-30-2012, 06:10 PM

Not sure how I can rip you off. First, the tickets would have to be fake. 2nd, if you think they are, you would have to be dumb enough to actually purchase them from me. Lastly, I would have to be dumb enough to try to rip off someone and face jail time or a huge court fine. Yeah, that sounds like a winning formula for me.
How about you stop ripping us off and start giving us those great photos you take? Why should we even get a discount of your items? How about you just give it to us for $1 a picture. We want some of the better picture too.

Reason why I rarely offer tickets on here with jealous aholes like Pez. I will just keep popping them on Broncos website and put them on for the highest price. Rather discount them a little and get them to a Maner but like I said, you would rather berate me and have others get them on a website at a higher price. Which sounds better dip****?

BTW Pez, you never got a Chargers season ticket Plaza Level from me at $10 over face value that included food and beer? YEah, that is what I thought. I gave way more than anyone outside of Leo and Meck with tailgating/tickets.

24champ
12-30-2012, 06:19 PM
My flight and game tickets combined are way less than 385.

broncocalijohn
12-30-2012, 06:27 PM
My flight and game tickets combined are way less than 385.

Sweet! Where you sitting and what airline? Under two weeks normally spells over $200 for flight. I am hoping my miles can be used before 2 weeks fly time.

Pezman
12-30-2012, 08:47 PM
You mad bro? Hahahaha have fun ripping everyone off. Buyer beware :)

OBF1
12-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Sitting back with my popcorn and soft drink... This is going to be good. Now if only TGN would chime in :)

Doggcow
12-30-2012, 09:40 PM
DENVA NUMBA ONE DENVA NUMBA ONE

http://imgis.lpserv.net/d/3529-1/farva.gif

broncocalijohn
12-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Sitting back with my popcorn and soft drink... This is going to be good. Now if only TGN would chime in :)

i guess you dont know that TGN sells his extras on the website too. You know, that Broncos website that allows season ticket holders to sell their season tickets to other buyers. I doubt your charm is getting you any discounts for their season tickets. Your loud mouth might put them in trouble with fan police. Dimitri, you are really, really loud. I am sure you already knew that.
I dont apologize for selling my tickets. I am in California, bills up the ying yang and can't go to many games at all lately. If I can pay a bill or two from selling a game or helping me pay for the next playoff game so I can go to it, I will sell for the going rate everytime. I don't ask for freebies in return. I do give a cheaper price then what the 3rd party websites charge. I have been through this with some of you schmuks. You don't phase me and let everyone know how much better it is for them to pay 15% to 25% more on a website then from a guy like me who has them direct. Same tickets at a higher price is better? Yeah, every fan wants that!

EDIT: Sold the tickets for $450 a piece on the website. Gee, $385 to someone here or someone that paid $450 plus $45 in fees. Which one would have been the better deal? CBF1, figure it out if you can.

myMind
12-30-2012, 10:29 PM
fuggin capitalism.