PDA

View Full Version : Ron Brace

Caveat Lector
12-29-2012, 03:15 PM
Just got waived by the Pats.

Remember in 2009 when everyone round here was clamouring to draft this guy?

Just another in a long, long line of Bellichick busts...

OrangeSe7en
12-29-2012, 03:22 PM
New England is getting by on the arm of Brady...and so has been Belichick.

TonyR
12-29-2012, 03:30 PM

2008 says hello...

OrangeSe7en
12-29-2012, 03:32 PM
2008 says hello...

What's 2008? Did they even make the playoffs that year?

TonyR
12-29-2012, 03:38 PM
What's 2008? Did they even make the playoffs that year?

11-5 with a terrible QB. Translation: Belichick can coach a little.

pricejj
12-29-2012, 03:40 PM
It's time to boss hawg 'em...

OrangeSe7en
12-29-2012, 03:50 PM

That's why NEs defense is so awesome every year. Sure. OK.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-29-2012, 04:22 PM

Rogue video cameras can do that.

The browns 36-44 record with him says hello too. Even with Brady he hasn't won a Super Bowl in like 8 years

Lestat
12-29-2012, 04:45 PM
it's kind of amazing that the only Pats assistant to return to the Pats after a HC stint is McDaniels. Crennel,Weis nor Mangini did

cutthemdown
12-29-2012, 04:59 PM

Billy Boy better watch out. Shanny did the same thing then boom once Elway was gone the winning was gone also.

cutthemdown
12-29-2012, 05:00 PM
it's kind of amazing that the only Pats assistant to return to the Pats after a HC stint is McDaniels. Crennel,Weis nor Mangini did

He's like a son to Bill Boy.

TonyR
12-29-2012, 05:04 PM

The browns 36-44 record with him says hello too. Even with Brady he hasn't won a Super Bowl in like 8 years

So then Belichick isn't a good coach? That's your conclusion?

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-29-2012, 05:20 PM
So then Belichick isn't a good coach? That's your conclusion?

No he's a "good" coach. Hes just not the all supreme that some around here put him on the pedestal.

extralife
12-29-2012, 06:19 PM
everyone knows that you aren't a good coach unless every one of your draft picks is an all pro

baja
12-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Well Belichick put a big slap down on our Broncos coaches earlier this year.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-29-2012, 06:35 PM
Well Belichick put a big slap down on our Broncos coaches earlier this year.

Was it a slap down? Last year were slap downs.

By the way it doesn't bode well for a Belichick master of all coaches arguement when shanahan and coughlin own him.

Bacchus
12-29-2012, 06:48 PM
Cut Gronk and bring him in.

Patriot 37
12-29-2012, 06:55 PM

Long line of Draft Busts ? Are you saying the Patriots are a bad drafting team ? The Pats had 7 players in the Pro Bowl (6 of them drafted by BB). Only SF had more draft Pro Bowlers.

baja
12-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Was it a slap down? Last year were slap downs.

By the way it doesn't bode well for a Belichick master of all coaches arguement when shanahan and coughlin own him.

We had no answer for McD's version of the no huddle.

Hey I don't like it either but that's what happened.

Tombstone RJ
12-29-2012, 06:58 PM

lol

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-29-2012, 07:09 PM

You could run a slow offense right at Mays all day.

To think this team AND coaches are the same is naive. I have 100% faith in JDR finding a way. Our secondary has evolved since them too

OrangeSe7en
12-29-2012, 07:17 PM

The no huddle has been around since the 80s, guy.

baja
12-29-2012, 07:20 PM
You could run a slow offense right at Mays all day.

To think this team AND coaches are the same is naive. I have 100% faith in JDR finding a way. Our secondary has evolved since them too

I didn't say we were not improved just pointing out we were out coached earlier in the season.

baja
12-29-2012, 07:21 PM
The no huddle has been around since the 80s, guy.

That is why I said McD's version

Tombstone RJ
12-29-2012, 07:23 PM
I didn't say we were not improved just pointing out we were out coached earlier in the season.

meh, Tom Brady makes that entire coaching staff look great.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-29-2012, 07:23 PM

Without our turnovers that game would've been different. DT set the tone fumbling the ball on the way to the endzone. It's pretty basic stuff. Run a fast no huddle to increase your offensive plays, while doing it when Von Miller goes out to rest. that way he stays on the sidelines. More plays equal more opportunities to score. Add in the extra offensive plays off TOs and its all she wrote.

pricejj
12-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Long line of Draft Busts ? Are you saying the Patriots are a bad drafting team ? The Pats had 7 players in the Pro Bowl (6 of them drafted by BB). Only SF had more draft Pro Bowlers.

Chandler Jones is slow, over-hyped, and injury prone...just like he was in college. Bellicheat had to do an inside deal with Schiano for Talib just to shore up your pass Defense this year.

The clock is ticking homeboy.

baja
12-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Without our turnovers that game would've been different. DT set the tone fumbling the ball on the way to the endzone. It's pretty basic stuff. Run a fast no huddle to increase your offensive plays, while doing it when Von Miller goes out to rest. that way he stays on the sidelines. More plays equal more opportunities to score. Add in the extra offensive plays off TOs and its all she wrote.

They gouged us for over 200 yards on the ground and could have scored over 50 points.

Lestat
12-29-2012, 07:58 PM
both teams are different now as the season has gone on. you line us up today and if the Pats win it's by 3 or less.

Bacchus
12-29-2012, 07:59 PM
They gouged us for over 200 yards on the ground and could have scored over 50 points.

The Pats did not stop trying to score in the second half. They never do. If they could have scored 50 they would have, Denver's defense tightened a lot in the second half.

Denver's defense is playing much better now and the Pats will not be able to run the No huddle at Mile High like they did in Foxburrough.

They won't rush for 125 yards against Denver this time. Especially since Denver's offense is much better and DJ is back and Mayes has been replaced.

bowtown
12-29-2012, 08:13 PM

You've gone full blown troll mode over the past couple weeks, huh? You bored? Remember when we all just got along? Blah, blah.

broncocalijohn
12-29-2012, 08:21 PM

Well it is obvious to bring him in as long as he has his playbook. We can just do to Pats what they did to us bringing in McDaniels. Easy solution.

Oh, and only because no one else said it......

He would get 2k in our system.

El Minion
12-29-2012, 08:32 PM

Who? Gronk, Hernadez, Mayo(?), and who else that has been recently drafted by Belicheat, post Pioli?

Gutless Drunk
12-29-2012, 08:43 PM
Who? Gronk, Hernadez, Mayo(?), and who else that has been recently drafted by Belicheat, post Pioli?

Matthew Slater

(Opps, never mind. He was drafted in Pioil's last year in NE)

Br0nc0Buster
12-29-2012, 08:50 PM
I remember when everyone here wanted him just because he was a DT

He had weight issues and I think was almost cut after like his sophomore year

baja
12-29-2012, 08:52 PM
You've gone full blown troll mode over the past couple weeks, huh? You bored? Remember when we all just got along? Blah, blah.

You can shoot the messenger if you choose, fact is Belichick out coached our team and that is what happened. The Broncos got out coached, figured it out but ran out of time to make a comeback. That loss was on the coaching.

spiralism
12-29-2012, 08:53 PM
The Patriot way is Belichick and Brady. End of. None of that other bollocks that comes with it. One goes and the whole house of cards will come crashing down.

Personally, i think it'll be pretty sweet.

bronco610
12-29-2012, 08:53 PM

When was that? Did I miss something? I dont ever remember us all getting along.ROFL!

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-29-2012, 09:20 PM
You can shoot the messenger if you choose, fact is Belichick out coached our team and that is what happened. The Broncos got out coached, figured it out but ran out of time to make a comeback. That loss was on the coaching.

Did you even watch this game? I'm sure DTs blatant fumble was all on the coaches. Or McGahee fumbling at their 14 yard line. Or Mays blatantly whiffing on a 3rd and 17. They won by us stepping on our own feet. 2nd half adjustments were just fine. Sure they racked up plays with the no huddle. Try that in Denver. You are so scared of the patriots that you are mixing games from last year.

Bacchus
12-29-2012, 09:22 PM

this is true, the Pats came in wiht the rapid no huddle and Denver was not prepared for it. JDR will probably get a chance at redemption.

DENVERDUI55
12-29-2012, 09:50 PM

Coaches don't fumble footballs.

Beantown Bronco
12-29-2012, 09:54 PM
I remember when everyone here wanted him just because he was a DT

He had weight issues and I think was almost cut after like his sophomore year

I have no problem admitting I wanted us to move up to select Raji in the 1st and then Brace in the 2nd that year. My BC bias was in full effect, we had the draft ammo to do it, and they were simply an unstoppable combo their senior year playing side by side......and, yes, our DLine was looking thin to say the least.

It's not like the Alphonso Smith, Darcel McBath or Richard Quinn picks are doing us any good these days.

errand
12-29-2012, 10:17 PM

He may not have won a SB in the last several years...but he still has his team contending for the SB almost every year....and in this age of the salary cap, that says something about him. It ain't all Brady....but having Tom as your QB definitely helps.

baja
12-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Did you even watch this game? I'm sure DTs blatant fumble was all on the coaches. Or McGahee fumbling at their 14 yard line. Or Mays blatantly whiffing on a 3rd and 17. They won by us stepping on our own feet. 2nd half adjustments were just fine. Sure they racked up plays with the no huddle. Try that in Denver. You are so scared of the patriots that you are mixing games from last year.

DT's fumble was akin to a good punt. McGahee fumbled it happens put that is not why Denver lost the game they were out coached - watch it again you will see.

errand
12-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Coaches don't fumble footballs.

..or drop 4th and 1 passes that hit them right in the hands

errand
12-29-2012, 10:30 PM
DT's fumble was akin to a good punt. McGahee fumbled it happens put that is not why Denver lost the game they were out coached - watch it again you will see.

DT's fumble is akin to a good punt? You're crazy....

We score 3 or 7 points on that drive had he not fumbled....add in the McGahee dropped pass on 4th and 1 and his fumble inside the red zone and that is at least 9-21 points we'd have scored but didn't because of those 3 individual plays...so the evidence suggests we'd probably win that game if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot.

DENVERDUI55
12-29-2012, 10:40 PM

Well I don't care how well you coach when you turn the ball over 4 to 1 you will lose 9 out of 10 times.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-29-2012, 10:57 PM
I would've responded but errand and denverdui did a pretty dam good job saying what I was thinking

SonOfLe-loLang
12-29-2012, 11:55 PM
We had the chance to win that game, but we were certainly out coached for a bit more than half of it. It took us a while to figure out how to stop their incredibly quick no huddle. We were stuck in man and they exploited it. Eventually we adjusted, but it was too late. We were unprepared for that kind of speed, but i dont blame our coaches, i dont think there was any tape for that track meet.

baja
12-30-2012, 12:00 AM
DT's fumble is akin to a good punt? You're crazy....

We score 3 or 7 points on that drive had he not fumbled....add in the McGahee dropped pass on 4th and 1 and his fumble inside the red zone and that is at least 9-21 points we'd have scored but didn't because of those 3 individual plays...so the evidence suggests we'd probably win that game if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot.

Woulda shouda coulda

We were out coached got down by a bunch because of it than figured it out but it was too late.

HILife
12-30-2012, 12:11 AM

so hasn't a lot of other teams

g6matty
12-30-2012, 12:31 AM
does brady ever call his own plays ? like manning does at the line or does he follow wat mcCheat sends in

Jetmeck
12-30-2012, 12:49 AM

Got a hundred bucks says they go back in the tank after Brady leaves ?

Archer81
12-30-2012, 01:05 AM
Patriots fans seem to think the NFL did not exist before 2001. Reality will hit them sooner or later. And when it does, not a **** will be given by anyone else.

:Broncos:

Bacchus
12-30-2012, 02:20 AM
does brady ever call his own plays ? like manning does at the line or does he follow wat mcCheat sends in

Brady audibles all the time.

jmz313
12-30-2012, 03:31 AM
I hate BB with a passion but his team did go 11-5 with matt cassell at QB.

cutthemdown
12-30-2012, 04:45 AM

Brady audibles out of runs to throws and vice versa just like manning. They just have different styles.

All of the top qbs can audible out of a play if they don't like what they are seeing from the defense. The ones who can't struggle because they run in to 8 man fronts and throw into coverages when they should have ran the ball.

cutthemdown
12-30-2012, 04:47 AM
I hate BB with a passion but his team did go 11-5 with matt cassell at QB.

The defense kicked as back then though. IMO the pats defense nothing like it was when they had Wilfork, Seymore, Ty Warren, Asante Samual all together on same defense.

cutthemdown
12-30-2012, 04:49 AM
Brady audibles all the time.

Do you ever think a lot of what Manning does is just fodder? Like to make defense think hes got them all figured out when really hes not even changing the play? He sure is animated. I know does change play a lot but i doubt as much as it looks like he does.

Bacchus
12-30-2012, 05:00 AM
Do you ever think a lot of what Manning does is just fodder? Like to make defense think hes got them all figured out when really hes not even changing the play? He sure is animated. I know does change play a lot but i doubt as much as it looks like he does.

I'm sure he does because everybody says he does. Me personally, I can never tell when he is bluffing or changing the play. I do think sometimes a pass play is called and he gets to the line and sees the defense playing two deep safeties so Manning audibles to a run. I think he does that a lot.

bowtown
12-30-2012, 07:44 AM
I'm sure he does because everybody says he does. Me personally, I can never tell when he is bluffing or changing the play. I do think sometimes a pass play is called and he gets to the line and sees the defense playing two deep safeties so Manning audibles to a run. I think he does that a lot.

No, every single run play is devised by Fox and called by McCoy because they are the most conservative coaches on the planet. If Peyton had his way, we would only pass like all the other good teams in the league but he's being held back and sabotaged by this coaching staff, which is why we are only 12-3 instead of elite.

HAT
12-30-2012, 08:06 AM
No, every single run play is devised by Fox and called by McCoy because they are the most conservative coaches on the planet. If Peyton had his way, we would only pass like all the other good teams in the league but he's being held back and sabotaged by this coaching staff, which is why we are only 12-3 instead of elite.

Pretty much this....I would just add that they have a directive from broke dick Bowlen because he doesn't want the contract escalators to kick in.

ozomulsion
12-30-2012, 08:17 AM
This thread is eerily similar to the old threads about how "Peyton Manning is a good QB but not a great QB". Mediator and I would defend Peyton and be accused of being Colts fans, ect. BB is a helmet catch and a Wes Welker drop from having 5 SBs. When the worst you can say about a guy is "he hasn't won a SB in like 8 years!!" He must be a pretty damn good coach.

I'm sure this post will get a similar negative or but but but reaction to the ones early in the season when I would claim KM is a good RB

Gutless Drunk
12-30-2012, 08:29 AM
This thread is eerily similar to the old threads about how "Peyton Manning is a good QB but not a great QB". Mediator and I would defend Peyton and be accused of being Colts fans, ect. BB is a helmet catch and a Wes Welker drop from having 5 SBs. When the worst you can say about a guy is "he hasn't won a SB in like 8 years!!" He must be a pretty damn good coach.

I'm sure this post will get a similar negative or but but but reaction to the ones early in the season when I would claim KM is a good RB

Hate when people do this to try to extrapolate to a degree of excellence that does not exist. He is also a tuck rule and a field goal away from having 1 Super bowl. LOL
Neither of those are valid. It is what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

3 time Super Bowl Winner - Two teams have won it twice since his last win.

baja
12-30-2012, 08:38 AM

What ever you do don't point out Fox/McCoy/ JDR got out coached by Belichick/McD

The super fan posters no likey.

baja
12-30-2012, 08:41 AM
BTW Denver will crush NE in the playoffs if weather is not a factor. If weather is a big issue we win in a close low scoring game with the game MVP being Knowshon Moreno.

broncos-rock
12-30-2012, 09:05 AM

Really? I thought this thread was about Ron Brace washed up defensive tackle:strong:

Dedhed
12-30-2012, 09:16 AM
No he's a "good" coach. Hes just not the all supreme that some around here put him on the pedestal.

What do you call Shanahan?

ozomulsion
12-30-2012, 09:20 AM
Hate when people do this to try to extrapolate to a degree of excellence that does not exist. He is also a tuck rule and a field goal away from having 1 Super bowl. LOL
Neither of those are valid. It is what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

3 time Super Bowl Winner - Two teams have won it twice since his last win.

AWESOME! Hilarious! :flower:^5

Dedhed
12-30-2012, 09:23 AM

It is pretty funny to see people try to defend their emotional viewpoints. Many of those people who won't admit BB is a great coach will call Shanny a great coach and defend that take to the death.

Shanahan's resume is pretty paltry in comparison to BBs, but that doesn't matter to them.

TonyR
12-30-2012, 09:40 AM
It is pretty funny to see people try to defend their emotional viewpoints...

I don't get it either. I hate Belichick and the Pats. But they've now had double digit regular season wins for 10 consecutive years, and 11 of the last 12. Four of those years they won 14 or more. They're in the hunt every year. What more can you say? Yes, Brady is a huge part of it as is every franchise QB. But Belichick is clearly a great coach and any argument to the contrary is just stupid. Has he had some draft failures? Yes, absolutely. But he's won in spite of them. How many coaches are clearly superior right now?

Hamrob
12-30-2012, 10:22 AM
Does anyone think we should pick up Brice? Why not? Bring him to camp and see if he can't be that big run stuffing monster we've been looking for.

Not everyone fits in with the Pats....

ozomulsion
12-30-2012, 10:37 AM
I don't get it either. I hate Belichick and the Pats. But they've now had double digit regular season wins for 10 consecutive years, and 11 of the last 12. Four of those years they won 14 or more. They're in the hunt every year. What more can you say? Yes, Brady is a huge part of it as is every franchise QB. But Belichick is clearly a great coach and any argument to the contrary is just stupid. Has he had some draft failures? Yes, absolutely. But he's won in spite of them. How many coaches are clearly superior right now?

but but but Belichick has only won 3 of his 5 Super Bowls! A standard of excellence that's clearly now there ;)

I love the people who bring up his record with the Browns. He built them from a 3-13 team into what was going to be a Super Bowl contending team over a 4 year period. Then Modell stepped in and moved the team to Baltimore, who subsequently won a SB with a team built largely out of Belichick's players. That's what actually happened in Cleveland.

razorwire77
12-30-2012, 10:49 AM
The Patriot Way blueprint:

Win the Tom Brady Lotto in 6th round = Profit.

The Belichick coaching tree has largely been a failure when they strayed from the Tom Brady teat.

McDaniels = Failure as a coach
Mangini = Failure as a coach
Charlie Weiss = Mediocre at ND
Romeo = Failure as a coach
Jim Schwartz= led one of the most talented teams on paper into the dumpster this year.
Kirk Ferentz = Would get fired at Iowa if they could afford to buy him out.

Saban is successful, but he also crapped the bed at the NFL level.

Tombstone RJ
12-30-2012, 11:02 AM
but but but Belichick has only won 3 of his 5 Super Bowls! A standard of excellence that's clearly now there ;)

I love the people who bring up his record with the Browns. He built them from a 3-13 team into what was going to be a Super Bowl contending team over a 4 year period. Then Modell stepped in and moved the team to Baltimore, who subsequently won a SB with a team built largely out of Belichick's players. That's what actually happened in Cleveland.

I'm not sure if BB had anything to do with drafting those players or not, as Ozzie Newsome had been in the Browns front office since 1991. I'm not sure who the GM was in Cleveland when the move to Baltimore was made. Ozzie did leave with Modell for Baltimore and the team has drafted well since that time for the most part.

BroncoMan4ever
12-30-2012, 11:09 AM
meh, Tom Brady makes that entire coaching staff look great.

I would agree with you but 11-5 with Matt Cassel just de-values him as a QB in my eyes. Hell, Quinn and Orton have been deemed superior to Cassel, just imaginethem in NE in Cassel's place that year. Brady isn't the great player he's made out to be. Those rings are a lie built on cheating

pricejj
12-30-2012, 11:15 AM

I'm sure knowing all the other teams play calls (due to taped practices) and radioing them in to Bruschi before the play (which was also illegal at that time) had nothing to do with it.

Shanahan always covered his mouth while making playcalls...and you wonder why the Broncos owned the Patriots? It's because they couldn't cheat against us.

HAT
12-30-2012, 11:17 AM
I would agree with you but 11-5 with Matt Cassel just de-values him as a QB in my eyes. Hell, Quinn and Orton have been deemed superior to Cassel, just imaginethem in NE in Cassel's place that year. Brady isn't the great player he's made out to be. Those rings are a lie built on cheating

This is a really late, but really strong, candidate for dumbest post of the year.

DBroncos4life
12-30-2012, 11:19 AM
With Brace being cut that means that of the 6 picks NE had in the first three rounds of the 2009 draft two are still on that team. They had 12 picks during that whole drafted and have one starter out of it. Ouch.

TonyR
12-30-2012, 11:21 AM
I'm sure knowing all the other teams play calls (due to taped practices) and radioing them in to Bruschi before the play (which was also illegal at that time) had nothing to do with it.

So then how do you explain their success since getting caught?

TonyR
12-30-2012, 11:24 AM
With Brace being cut that means that of the 6 picks NE had in the first three rounds of the 2009 draft two are still on that team. They had 12 picks during that whole drafted and have one starter out of it. Ouch.

And yet they've won 10, 14, 13, and with a win today 12 games since that draft. So, maybe Belichick is a pretty good coach? Or is it just the cheating and Tom Brady?

Gutless Drunk
12-30-2012, 11:29 AM

Now this standard actually exists. Your argument is now well formulated.

"having 5 Super Bowls" - This argument is poorly formulated because it includes a logical fallacy. Something could have happened except for a few plays but did not happen.

Similarly if three plays went differently they could have lost 3 super bowls and been the new Buffalo Bills - if something that could have happened but did not happen, a logical fallacy.

With my assistance you are already becoming a better debater. Good Job!

DBroncos4life
12-30-2012, 11:31 AM
And yet they've won 10, 14, 13, and with a win today 12 games since that draft. So, maybe Belichick is a pretty good coach? Or is it just the cheating and Tom Brady?

One bad draft won't ruin a team. LOL

yerner
12-30-2012, 11:34 AM
Bill B is a great coach but has missed on a ton of draft picks. Particularly in the 2nd round. It's been talked about and written about. It's why the defense has been suspect the past five years. So, there really is no need to argue. Both are true. Ron Brace is still kind of interesting.

TonyR
12-30-2012, 11:34 AM
^ Regardless, getting to 5 Super Bowls is pretty impressive. No? Forest, trees, and all that.

TonyR
12-30-2012, 11:37 AM
One bad draft won't ruin a team.

So now it's just "one bad draft"? Some are arguing about what a terrible job he's done drafting, while others are just generally arguing against my point that he's a great coach.

DBroncos4life
12-30-2012, 11:39 AM
So now it's just "one bad draft"? Some are arguing about what a terrible job he's done drafting, while others are just generally arguing against my point that he's a great coach.

quote them then. ROFL! Sorry I didn't mean to post in your sucking off BB thread. Hilarious!

pricejj
12-30-2012, 11:54 AM
So then how do you explain their success since getting caught?

1. Annually playing one of the NFL's weakest schedules, which pretty much guarantees a team with an HOF QB homefield advantage every year.
2. Special "Brady" rules and ref bias.
3. Bellicheat isn't a bad coach. He is mildly intelligent evil villain, who constantly seeks to gain advantage by spying, faking injury to stop the clock, brokering back room deal with other "friendly" NFL coaches and execs to get talent via the draft or by trade (McDaniels, Pioli, Schiano, etc.), illegal coach signings (McDaniels), etc. ad nauseam...and he still can't win a Superbowl without cheating.

I hate the Patriots, Bellicheat, McDaniels, the Brady rules, and NE fans.

fontaine
12-30-2012, 12:44 PM
You're all going to find out how much easier it is to draft/bring in players to improve the roster and setup an long term team this offseason now that Denver doesn't have to expend so many resources, draft picks, time on the QB position.

B B
12-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Hmmm. Not even sure how to reply to this thread. Most posts seem to come from numerous people that don't know much about the Pat's. Sure, Brady is gold and the biggest reason for the Pat's success. Even mmost Belichick haters aknowledge his coaching acumen.

But seriously, I think.....do you truly think that guys like Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, Edelman, Ridley, Mankins, Solder...etc, are scrubs? Wilfork, Mayo, Hightower, Love, Spikes, Ninkovich? There is a ****load of talent on this team.

Anyway, as usual when it's post-season and a chance we will meet I swing by and wish luck and a good game without injury. I hope we do meet in the AFCCG. Seeing Brady and Manning in battle is a rapidly disappearing opportunity.

Good luck. Stop believing hype.

B B
12-30-2012, 05:41 PM

Pat's had no first round picks.

winstoncup bronco
12-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Any word on Ninkovich?