PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 Video Highlights

mopatt24
12-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Here are the week 2 highlights, which was pretty difficult to do. There really wasn't much to grab from this game. Man, our team was raw but still kept it close. I'm putting the finishing touches on week 3 and should have week 4 up tomorrow. Anyway, enjoy the vid and throw some more music tracks at me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/naSm0J-HPAs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lk9wl0swyr2rysm/Broncos%20%40%20Falcons%20feat.%20Lupe%20Fiasco.mp 4

ZONA
12-29-2012, 02:32 AM
Good stuff - we so had that game if not for the those 3 early picks. Rematch in the Superbowl maybe, we'll kill em.

Baba Booey
12-29-2012, 07:11 AM
The team I really want to replay is Houston. No way we give up those big plays to them now.

g6matty
12-29-2012, 07:16 AM
i miss mcgahee. although knoshon has played so good ! it seems he lacks anything longer then a ten yard run.

Quoydogs
12-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Nice Vid man. Yep I don't think we would have lost any of those first games now. We are 10x the team we were at the start of the season. The only team that worries me is the Patties and it's not because they are better then we are they just seem to have our number. Wish we could borrow Shanny when we played Bellocheat. He always seemed to whoop his ass.

Action
12-29-2012, 12:14 PM
i miss mcgahee. although knoshon has played so good ! it seems he lacks anything longer then a ten yard run.

Outside of the fact that he's had at least 1 run for more than 16 yards in every game since he's been back right?

And outside of the fact that Moreno already has more longer runs than McGahee this year right?

Maybe you're talking about Trent Richardson.

MillerMayhem58
12-29-2012, 09:42 PM
Outside of the fact that he's had at least 1 run for more than 16 yards in every game since he's been back right?

And outside of the fact that Moreno already has more longer runs than McGahee this year right?

Lets not forget how that ball is NOT being fumbled now without Willis Mcfumbles in there. Knowshon took that time off and and learned how to be an NFL RB. I was a huge Knowsho hater but the kid is showing me something now. Things I never knew he could do, like be patient and hit the hole. He's still learning but he's made more progress in the last few weeks than his first three years in the league. GOODBYE Willis Mcfumbles!!!

tesnyde
12-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Lets not forget how that ball is NOT being fumbled now without Willis Mcfumbles in there. Knowshon took that time off and and learned how to be an NFL RB. I was a huge Knowsho hater but the kid is showing me something now. Things I never knew he could do, like be patient and hit the hole. He's still learning but he's made more progress in the last few weeks than his first three years in the league. GOODBYE Willis Mcfumbles!!!

Your absolutely on point. It's just mind boggling how drastically different he is as a player now compared to before. 180 degrees.

g6matty
12-29-2012, 10:26 PM

get off my tip dude

keep googling and checking my posts for errors nerd

DENVERDUI55
12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Good stuff - we so had that game if not for the those 3 early picks. Rematch in the Superbowl maybe, we'll kill em.

Even after the 3 picks Denver had ball down two times only down 10-0. They punted and Moreno fumble. That game was there for the taking and Denver blew it.

SeedReaver
12-29-2012, 10:58 PM
Even after the 3 picks Denver had ball down two times only down 10-0. They punted and Moreno fumble. That game was there for the taking and Denver blew it.

"fumbled"

tesnyde
12-29-2012, 11:08 PM
get off my tip dude

keep googling and checking my posts for errors nerd

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley