PDA

View Full Version : Pre- Game Field Passes

BBB1980
12-28-2012, 07:40 AM
So excited , my husband has arranged for me to have field Passes for the game Sunday to celebrate my birthday. I am not sure what to expect. I know I cannot ask for autographs, but can I bring my Camera? What time are we allowed in? Does anyone here and more information. Thanks

montrose
12-28-2012, 07:44 AM
So excited , my husband has arranged for me to have field Passes for the game Sunday to celebrate my birthday. I am not sure what to expect. I know I cannot ask for autographs, but can I bring my Camera? What time are we allowed in? Does anyone here and more information. Thanks

I'd call the Broncos today to get specifics. (720) 258-3000

Kaylore
12-28-2012, 08:05 AM

Congratulations! There's a thread on this because someone had some from earlier this year. You can't get autographs and I think photos might be a no-go but I can't recall. I can't find that thread because it involves words that are too common in any football discusion (Field, Passes, autograph) but it's somewhere here...

Kaylore
12-28-2012, 08:10 AM
Found it http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107470

Requiem
12-28-2012, 08:24 AM
Have a great time you lucky girl! :)

BBB1980
12-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Thanks called the broncos not a lot of information there got more from the previous thread. She was very unclear on the camera issue, so I thinkIwill just bring a small one and not my big 35 mm.

Mile High Salute
12-28-2012, 12:10 PM
I got field passes for the preseason game against the Seahawks. It's a blast. No autographs, but you can take plenty of photos. And the players are like 10 feet away, so it's super cool. Got a couple of them to wave as well as Jack Del Rio. :thumbs: The only bummer is you have to stand behind a yellow line, and you're confined to one end of the field, so you can't always move around to get the best shots like you'd like. But it's still pretty awesome being down there on the field.

troyjbath
12-28-2012, 02:52 PM
How can you score field passes? Are they something you have to pay for, or do the Broncos give them away?

HILife
12-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Congratulations! There's a thread on this because someone had some from earlier this year. You can't get autographs and I think photos might be a no-go but I can't recall. {b]I can't find that thread because it involves words that are too common in any football discusion (Field, Passes, autograph) but it's somewhere here...[/b]

Have you tried doing a word search on Tebow or McDaniels? That should help narrow it down.

HILife
12-28-2012, 03:10 PM
Found it http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107470

oh ok, nevermind.

gunns
12-28-2012, 03:28 PM
I got field passes for the preseason game against the Seahawks. It's a blast. No autographs, but you can take plenty of photos. And the players are like 10 feet away, so it's super cool. Got a couple of them to wave as well as Jack Del Rio. :thumbs: The only bummer is you have to stand behind a yellow line, and you're confined to one end of the field, so you can't always move around to get the best shots like you'd like. But it's still pretty awesome being down there on the field.

This. We had them for the Steelers game, we got a reaction from Elway. We were told we could take pics with a camera but they didn't want cell phone pics.

BBB1980
12-30-2012, 07:35 AM
Ready for the game can't wait , I was told small personal cameras are a go, no autographs. Will post pics after I get home. :wave: