PDA

View Full Version : Anything short of beatdown is unacceptable

Jetmeck
12-27-2012, 04:49 PM
KC is shiatt................

Defense is decent............thats the only thing that resembles an NFL team in the slightest.

We need to go into the playoffs on a roll by beating the ever loving shiatt out of this pitiful football team.

Osweiller should get some clean up duty this Sunday.

Would someone tell me why Mr. Conservative won't let our backup QB throw a pass in mop up time ?

Prodigal19
12-27-2012, 04:53 PM

Defense is decent............thats the only thing that resembles an NFL team in the slightest.

We need to go into the playoffs on a roll by beating the ever loving shiatt out of this pitiful football team.

Would someone tell me why Mr. Conservative won't let our backup QB throw a pass in mop up time ?

Because when you are up by 20 with 3 minutes left there is no need to throw a pass. Just run and get the game over with.

Jetmeck
12-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Because when you are up by 20 with 3 minutes left there is no need to throw a pass. Just run and get the game over with.

Well duh we know you want to keep the clock moving but the backup QB is a rook and needs some live action.

He hasn't been allowed to throw ONE pass ?

RedskinBronco
12-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Key this weekend is just to keep the rhythm going. Keep good habits going.

Teams always get in trouble when they get all out of sync and then run into major issues in playoff game #1

MillerMayhem58
12-27-2012, 04:58 PM
This game scares the you know what out of me. First of all kc=NE midwest. Crennel and pioli would love nothing more than to setup their former and future employer with a playoff bye. This game will be a WAR. We better win. A loss to kc and I might not even watch Denver in the playoffs. It would be that disgraceful

B-Large
12-27-2012, 05:06 PM
No injuries, just win.... KC will be up to play spoiler....

Bacchus
12-27-2012, 05:06 PM
just get a victory who cares only the W matters. A Close game might get the Broncos' attention.

DBroncos4life
12-27-2012, 05:07 PM
**** yeah I was worried that you wouldn't keep up the good luck of crappy threads. :thumbs:

USMCBladerunner
12-27-2012, 05:08 PM
I was hoping Brock would get a passing attempt this past weekend, but, unfortunately, we were already in field goal range, so we ran again on 3rd and 7. I was bummed though.

Bacchus
12-27-2012, 05:09 PM
**** yeah I was worried that you wouldn't keep up the good luck of crappy threads. :thumbs:

My crappy threads take offense to this!

Jetmeck
12-27-2012, 05:17 PM

Who the **** do you think you are what makes you think I give a flying **** what you think about me or any thread I start ?

Plain enough for ya ?

Is this how you get 25k posts of nothing but worthless takes and opinions.......?.......damn I mean I been here alot last couple years and ramped up my post numbers but have only 5k and only been here about a year longer than you...............

think about it tool............

orangeatheist
12-27-2012, 05:21 PM

Au contraire, mon frere! KC has 5, count 'em, FIVE Pro-Bowlers on their team going into Sunday's game! That's the same number as Denver! It's also the same number as the spectacular Seahawks! And, that's more than the NFC leading Falcons; more than the powerhouse Packers; more than the playoff bound Bengals, resurgent Colts, surprising Vikings and the red-hot Redskins!

You would be wise not to talk so disparagingly about such a Pro-Bowl laden team!

DBroncos4life
12-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Who the **** do you think you are what makes you think I give a flying **** what you think about me or any thread I start ?

Plain enough for ya ?

Is this how you get 25k posts of nothing but worthless takes and opinions.......?.......damn I mean I been here alot last couple years and ramped up my post numbers but have only 5k and only been here about a year longer than you...............

You should just keep starting **** threads after our wins OK :thumbs:

RhymesayersDU
12-27-2012, 05:34 PM
This game scares the you know what out of me. First of all kc=NE midwest. Crennel and pioli would love nothing more than to setup their former and future employer with a playoff bye. This game will be a WAR. We better win. A loss to kc and I might not even watch Denver in the playoffs. It would be that disgraceful

LOL WHAT

Broncos4Life
12-27-2012, 05:39 PM

They won't lose. We will continue knocking the **** out of any team in our way!

On a side note. If this were a Shanny led team I would be scared or worried.
But this is a Manning led team. Manning don't lose to teams like this.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6cyXO5tO6kw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kaylore
12-27-2012, 06:01 PM

This....and multiple orgasms.

ColoradoDarin
12-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Win. Win pretty. Win ugly. Win by a lot. Win by one point. Win.

peacepipe
12-27-2012, 06:19 PM

Plain enough for ya ?

Why respond in such a manner if you don't give a **** what he thinks. Just saying.

Crushaholic
12-27-2012, 06:25 PM
The KC game is RARELY a beatdown. Just get the win...

DomCasual
12-27-2012, 06:30 PM

Plain enough for ya ?

In a sad way, I am dying to know what you edited in this post. Was it the question mark between the twin sets of seven periods? Was it an attempt to fix a spelling or grammatical error? And how do you decide what to put at the end of your sentences? On questions, it seems to be two spaces, followed by a question mark. On some sentences, it seems to be five periods. On others, it can go as high as fifteen or twenty periods. Then, it might be a handful of commas. Is there a method to the madness?

Also, how often would you say you have to clean dried spittle off your monitor? Do you wait until it's thick enough to affect your ability to read actual text? Then again, if you're using the fancy new wireless keyboards with your webTv, you might just have a wet spot in the avocado shag carpeting in front of your naugahyde chair.

You're an enigma wrapped in a conundrum, is what you are! And I mean that in only the most positive way!

Popps
12-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Awesome, so we've set up a scenario where we can win the game and still piss and cry about it?

SUPER!

Old Dude
12-27-2012, 06:49 PM
Win. Win pretty. Win ugly. Win by a lot. Win by one point. Win.

I agree.

Way I look at it is like this.

As things stand now, the Broncos have a raw mathematical chance of 1 in 6 of making the super bowl and 1 in 12 of winning it.

Beat Kansas City on Sunday and that secures a first round bye. That means Denver will be in the AFC final four. The odds automatically improve to 1 in 4 and 1 in 8.

Knock the Chiefs off and get out of the regular season relatively healthy. Anything else is gravy.

broncosteven
12-27-2012, 06:57 PM
With a streaky Quinn kFc will need to get over 350 yards on the ground to win this one...oh wait, they did that last week and still lost.

Let me fix it, with a streaky Quinn, kFc will need 1,000 yards on the ground and 7 rushing TD's to win this one. There that is better.

R8R H8R
12-27-2012, 07:39 PM
The main thing I want to see is the D do a better job against Charles than they did the 1st time they met. If they do, everything else will take care of itself.

Jetmeck
12-27-2012, 07:52 PM
In a sad way, I am dying to know what you edited in this post. Was it the question mark between the twin sets of seven periods? Was it an attempt to fix a spelling or grammatical error? And how do you decide what to put at the end of your sentences? On questions, it seems to be two spaces, followed by a question mark. On some sentences, it seems to be five periods. On others, it can go as high as fifteen or twenty periods. Then, it might be a handful of commas. Is there a method to the madness?

Also, how often would you say you have to clean dried spittle off your monitor? Do you wait until it's thick enough to affect your ability to read actual text? Then again, if you're using the fancy new wireless keyboards with your webTv, you might just have a wet spot in the avocado shag carpeting in front of your naugahyde chair.

You're an enigma wrapped in a conundrum, is what you are! And I mean that in only the most positive way!

Super glad I give you pause to think and be concerned over these world changing important issues...............carry on,,,,,lol

Jetmeck
12-27-2012, 07:54 PM
I want them to finish strong going into the playoffs and beat the shiatt out of a team they should...........................

Don't just scrape by, put the fear of gawd in the teams we are about to face.

Squeak out a victory against these chumps and we will look vunerable.

broncogary
12-27-2012, 08:09 PM
With a streaky Quinn kFc will need to get over 350 yards on the ground to win this one...oh wait, they did that last week and still lost.

Let me fix it, with a streaky Quinn, kFc will need 1,000 yards on the ground and 7 rushing TD's to win this one. There that is better.

You mean the streak in his underware?:rofl:

R8R H8R
12-27-2012, 08:12 PM
I want them to finish strong going into the playoffs and beat the shiatt out of a team they should...........................

While I agree with your last sentence, I don't agree or believe that putting a "beat down" on the Chiefs will put the fear of "gawd" in anybody. Why? Because it is the Chiefs. Nobody cares.

Believe me when I tell you, the total domination we saw in Baltimore 2 weeks ago, will do more in intimidation to playoff opponents than any Chiefs score.

spdirty
12-27-2012, 08:34 PM
Sure would be funny to see Houston win and New England lose and then we play Brock Sorgi and screw them out of the top pick.

mellow mood
12-27-2012, 08:36 PM
I want a win with no injuries!
Simple as that for me

DBroncos4life
12-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Sure would be funny to see Houston win and New England lose and then we play Brock Sorgi and screw them out of the top pick.

NE plays at the same time as us.

Bacchus
12-27-2012, 08:50 PM

but in the end it does not matter if they embarrass KC or not. That is just what YOU want to happen. The reality of the situation is that it ain't gonna matter if Denver wins by 2 or 52.

spdirty
12-27-2012, 09:16 PM
NE plays at the same time as us.

Oh ****. Nevermind then.

errand
12-27-2012, 09:43 PM

Word on the street is that Peyton is going to play entire game vs. Chiefs.....as for Oz throwing a pass...if/when he enters the game, it's already over. Why should he throw a pass? Just so you can see him do it? The team getting the win is more important dude...

errand
12-27-2012, 09:51 PM
We better win. A loss to kc and I might not even watch Denver in the playoffs. It would be that disgraceful

Wow...un****ingbelievable!

lonestar
12-27-2012, 09:56 PM

Wanna bet that went right over his head.

But you nailed it. Why put the ball in the air for a potential turn over.

Atwater His Ass
12-27-2012, 10:12 PM

Absolutely. Play hard, play to win, but coming out of this game healthy is the most important thing.

broncocalijohn
12-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Wanna bet that went right over his head.

But you nailed it. Why put the ball in the air for a potential turn over.

Who gives a **** if it is a turnover? Up by 20 points and 3 minutes to play? We are in luck that Bowe doesn't play on our team for onside kicks.
I would like to see him throw a few passes to get that under his belt. Experience, even a few throws, helps him read some professional defenses.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-27-2012, 10:36 PM
WIN just WIN by any points any way as long as the score board has Denver with the most points
also hi jet lol

ZONA
12-27-2012, 10:43 PM

Plain enough for ya ?

Kaylor joined same year and has 40K, that's some heavy forum duty. That's basically like 12 posts per day for 9 years. I don't know how you guys do it. That's committed.

enjolras
12-27-2012, 10:52 PM
Kaylor joined same year and has 40K, that's some heavy forum duty. That's basically like 12 posts per day for 9 years. I don't know how you guys do it. That's committed.

I'm coming up on a decade. I'm getting some sort of complex about my measly 6500 posts:)

SoCalBronco
12-27-2012, 11:06 PM
I will take any kind of a win in a rivalry game, so long as we come out of it healthy and ready for the postseason.

ZONA
12-27-2012, 11:12 PM
I will take any kind of a win in a rivalry game, so long as we come out of it healthy and ready for the postseason.

That's the thing. I know we will win the game but I just hope we have no injuries.

DomCasual
12-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Super glad I give you pause to think and be concerned over these world changing important issues...............carry on,,,,,lol

Last question, I promise. It's actually a theory on which I would love to get your opinion.

You're clearly a mouth breather, right? I've never seen you, so let's just call it a hunch.

Maybe all the prolonged ellipses at the end of your written sentences are, in a way, representative of your mouth breathing. Since your mouth is always open, you are probably more likely to be fairly quick when responding in a conversation. (Most people have to open their mouths to speak; your mouth is already open, so you have everyone beat by a millisecond with your answer.) Maybe, just maybe, the ellipses are your way of "setting yourself up" for the next response. Heck, it could be totally subconscious.

True story. In fourth grade, I sat next to a kid named Anthony. He was a decent-enough kid. But he had a learning disability, and he was DEFINITELY a mouth breather. So, anyway, one morning, we were all standing at our desks, listening to the morning announcements, and waiting to start the pledge of allegiance. All of a sudden, a big, ol' horsefly flies right into Anthony's mouth. Anthony sort of does this, "Ack! Ack! AAAAACCCCK!" thing, but the horsefly never comes out. I'm pretty sure it could have been found the next day in Anthony's poop.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-28-2012, 12:44 AM
lol @ dom

FearLanier
12-28-2012, 12:48 AM
Chiefs will be trying their best to win this game. Not because they want to play spoiler.

The players love Romeo. He's literally like their grandpa. They know this is their last game with him and it's Romeo's last game as a HC. They're gonna want to send him off with a win.

Doggcow
12-28-2012, 01:06 AM
Chiefs will be trying their best to win this game. Not because they want to play spoiler.

The players love Romeo. He's literally like their grandpa. They know this is their last game with him and it's Romeo's last game as a HC. They're gonna want to send him off with a win.

Sucks for them.

Los Broncos
12-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Just win and hopefully no one gets hurt.

cutthemdown
12-28-2012, 02:26 AM
I agree Broncos should give KC an epic beatdown. If they are a Superbowl team they will quit with the stupid turnovers and have the game put away early 3rd quarter at the latest.

Also I see no reason why we wouldn't get at least 4 sacks. We should be all over them.

Bacchus
12-28-2012, 04:02 AM
I agree Broncos should give KC an epic beatdown. If they are a Superbowl team they will quit with the stupid turnovers and have the game put away early 3rd quarter at the latest.

Also I see no reason why we wouldn't get at least 4 sacks. We should be all over them.

Could , should but at the end of the day it doesn't matter, not one bit.

Blueflame
12-28-2012, 04:32 AM
The Broncos have a 10-game winning streak.... Sunday's game will make it 11. Point spread doesn't matter an iota... the "W" and no significant injuries as we head into the playoffs are all that does matter.

DENVERDUI55
12-28-2012, 05:09 AM
Brock getting a few passes will mean nothing to him in the long run or this team this year. Just get a win and a bye Denver.

CEH
12-28-2012, 07:27 AM

17-9 to KC in that 10 game winning streak. Closest of the 10. I expect another close game but KC can't score more than 13 points so I see a 23-13 type game

All things being equal and the Broncos still come out with a win I'd rather see a close game with the Broncos needing to win it late than a blowout

BroncoBeavis
12-28-2012, 07:44 AM
Brock getting a few passes will mean nothing to him in the long run or this team this year. Just get a win and a bye Denver.

This. Brocks not going to learn without taking chances. And if he makes it into this game I don't want him taking any chances. Let him and Gase take turns on Temple Run while Manning does his thing. If Brock does come in he better be stretched and limber to hand off below-knee-level handoffs to Ronnie every play.

OOJack
12-28-2012, 09:02 AM
Then again, if you're using the fancy new wireless keyboards with your webTv, you might just have a wet spot in the avocado shag carpeting in front of your naugahyde chair.

I sure hope this wasn't a slight on naugahyde; the Nauga is one of the rarest of beasts. That sh*t is priceless!

ZONA
12-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Last question, I promise. It's actually a theory on which I would love to get your opinion.

You're clearly a mouth breather, right? I've never seen you, so let's just call it a hunch.

Maybe all the prolonged ellipses at the end of your written sentences are, in a way, representative of your mouth breathing. Since your mouth is always open, you are probably more likely to be fairly quick when responding in a conversation. (Most people have to open their mouths to speak; your mouth is already open, so you have everyone beat by a millisecond with your answer.) Maybe, just maybe, the ellipses are your way of "setting yourself up" for the next response. Heck, it could be totally subconscious.

True story. In fourth grade, I sat next to a kid named Anthony. He was a decent-enough kid. But he had a learning disability, and he was DEFINITELY a mouth breather. So, anyway, one morning, we were all standing at our desks, listening to the morning announcements, and waiting to start the pledge of allegiance. All of a sudden, a big, ol' horsefly flies right into Anthony's mouth. Anthony sort of does this, "Ack! Ack! AAAAACCCCK!" thing, but the horsefly never comes out. I'm pretty sure it could have been found the next day in Anthony's poop.

You remember that much detail of an event from the 4th grade? Usually when people remember things in such detail from such an early part of childhood there are profound emotional ties to that event. Perhaps you hated Anthony. Perhaps you loved reciting the pledge and Anthony's gagging ruined it. Or perhaps there was something else you imagined flying into Anthony's mouth, hahahahaha. Hey don't blame me, it's your memory.

lonestar
12-28-2012, 09:22 AM
Who gives a **** if it is a turnover? Up by 20 points and 3 minutes to play? We are in luck that Bowe doesn't play on our team for onside kicks.
I would like to see him throw a few passes to get that under his belt. Experience, even a few throws, helps him read some professional defenses.

Just off hand I'd say the John fox does therefore Brock is not going to throw tha ball.

Jet Merck seems to have a woody for the big fella.

Punisher
12-28-2012, 09:59 AM
just get a victory who cares only the W matters. A Close game might get the Broncos' attention.

This end thread

DomCasual
12-28-2012, 10:02 AM
You remember that much detail of an event from the 4th grade? Usually when people remember things in such detail from such an early part of childhood there are profound emotional ties to that event. Perhaps you hated Anthony. Perhaps you loved reciting the pledge and Anthony's gagging ruined it. Or perhaps there was something else you imagined flying into Anthony's mouth, hahahahaha. Hey don't blame me, it's your memory.

Dude, a horsefly flew into his mouth, and he swallowed it! I think I could have seen that when I was coming out of the womb, and remembered it. That kind of stuff stays with you forever. I probably need to see someone about PTSD. :)

Smiling Assassin27
12-28-2012, 10:08 AM

Stopped reading right there.

Smiling Assassin27
12-28-2012, 10:13 AM
KC gave us a game in KC and they do have assorted weapons that can gash us if we sit back. Can they win? No, not really. Can they be competitive if they come hard? Absolutely. Thankfully, there is something at stake and so focus should not be a problem for Denver.

baja
12-28-2012, 10:18 AM
KC gave us a game in KC and they do have assorted weapons that can gash us if we sit back. Can they win? No, not really. Can they be competitive if they come hard? Absolutely. Thankfully, there is something at stake and so focus should not be a problem for Denver.

Of course they can win.

bronco militia
12-28-2012, 10:40 AM
the Broncos are 16 point favorites. Do they suck if they only win by 15?

Archer81
12-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Some of the responses in this thread are lulz worthy. Freaking out over the KC chiefs. The "if we lose to KC I won't watch the playoffs" post is possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen.

:Broncos:

Archer81
Some of the responses in this thread are lulz worthy. Freaking out over the KC chiefs. The "if we lose to KC I won't watch the playoffs" post is possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen.

SonOfLe-loLang
the Broncos are 16 point favorites. Do they suck if they only win by 15?

People will find reasons to complain or worry if the broncos win 100-0.

"Why didnt we rest Peyton after it was 30-0? His arm will fall off now"
"Knowshon took 4 more carries than he should have. He will definitely be tired for the playoffs."
"We earned the bye, we will be rusty."
'Peyton is giving away too many pizzas"
"Osweiler only threw 5 passes. We are killing his development."
"We won so big, we will be complacent"
"We touched the chiefs players. they have cooties. We're ****ed."
"We've played too many home games recently. If we go on the road for the AFC championship, we won't be ready for a hostile crowd."
"We got home field throughout since houston lost. Most number 1 seeds dont make the super bowl."
"At 50-0, we rested our starters. They needed to play so they wont be rusty."

What am i missing?

DomCasual
12-28-2012, 11:03 AM

HA! Double post! You silly newb!

Jetland
12-28-2012, 11:09 AM

"Knowshon took 4 more carries than he should have. He will definitely be tired for the playoffs."
"We've played too many home games recently. If we go on the road for the AFC championship, we won't be ready for a hostile crowd."
"We got home field throughout since houston lost. Most number 1 seeds dont make the super bowl."

What am i missing?

"Von only got 1 sack he should have gotten 12 against this team. What is wrong with him?"

Archer81
12-28-2012, 11:32 AM
HA! Double post! You silly newb!

Damn it all! Stupid iPhone!

DENVERDUI55
12-28-2012, 12:17 PM
possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen.

And I would not want to see what that is. ;D LOL

stopgap
12-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Unacceptable huh? Until I see you on the field I don't see what gives you the right to measure what is acceptable or not.

It probably will be a beat down but per usual, main focus is no injuries and getting the W.

ColoradoDarin
12-28-2012, 12:55 PM
How easily people forget things like the 13-0 Packers losing to who (http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311218012) just last year (granted it was @ KC)?

Mike McCarthy never put a whole lot of stock in a perfect season, except as a means of gaining home-field advantage and setting the Green Bay Packers up for another Super Bowl run.

Well, they still have a chance to earn home-field advantage.

The perfect season? That's history.

Kyle Orton threw for 299 yards to outduel Aaron Rodgers, and the Kansas City Chiefs rallied behind interim coach Romeo Crennel for a shocking 19-14 victory on Sunday that ended the Packers' 19-game winning streak. It was their first loss since Dec. 19, 2010, at New England.

Taco John
12-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Never take your foot off the pedal. Peyton Manning knows this better than anyone...

Jetmeck
12-28-2012, 01:36 PM

What am i missing?

Nah actually a lot of you guys are orange colored wearing asshats who will call anyone pointing out obvious flaws or problems a non fan.

Just be real and honest period................

DBroncos4life
12-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Nah actually a lot of you guys are orange colored wearing asshats who will call anyone pointing out obvious flaws or problems a non fan.

Just be real and honest period................

Funny coming from someone that thinks Tebow is worth a broke dick. You can't see his flaws down on your knees I guess.......?.....

BroncoBeavis
12-28-2012, 01:53 PM
And I would not want to see what that is. ;D LOL

I think you just did :)

cutthemdown
12-28-2012, 04:17 PM
nope! Gotta give them an epic beatdown that puts the afc on alert and tells them you have no chance of beating us! Let KC be close, or worst win, and it diminishes the fear factor.

Don't worry the Broncos are going to beat up KC this Sunday. i predict pain and lots of it.

ZONA
12-28-2012, 04:30 PM
I could MAYBE understand the fear of losing this week if......

* We were playing on the road against a good team
* Seed locked, nothing to play for
* Broncos were struggling, not playing well, losing, whatever
* A stupid young emotional HC and no quality players with leadership on the field

None of those are happening - Broncos win pretty easy.

Broncos 28
Chiefs 13

theAPAOps5
12-28-2012, 04:49 PM

Shut up and Happy New Year.

maven
12-28-2012, 04:55 PM

so if the broncos win, by say 4 points, u going to be pissed off and start unacceptable and mad threads?

maven
12-28-2012, 04:56 PM
and for the record i do not care by how much they win, as long as they win

Butterscotch Stallion
12-28-2012, 05:54 PM
I would hate to lose, but 14 straight is a tall order..if we drop one, this is obviously the week to do it.

Jetmeck
12-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Funny coming from someone that thinks Tebow is worth a broke dick. You can't see his flaws down on your knees I guess.......?.....

Heh asswipe,

I have never said I didn't want Manning but throwing Tim away was a bad idea.

Piss of and go make another 25k worth of useless posts such as this......

Can't handle truth stay out of my threads..............

Jetmeck
12-28-2012, 06:31 PM
so if the broncos win, by say 4 points, u going to be pissed off and start unacceptable and mad threads?

Dammit to hell you guys are clueless I guess.

We should curb stomp these losers and anyone saying different needs to pull their head out of their ass and take a look around.

Jetmeck
12-28-2012, 06:33 PM
nope! Gotta give them an epic beatdown that puts the afc on alert and tells them you have no chance of beating us! Let KC be close, or worst win, and it diminishes the fear factor.

Don't worry the Broncos are going to beat up KC this Sunday. i predict pain and lots of it.

Thank you............go in strong and don't look vunerable............

Cito Pelon
12-28-2012, 06:41 PM

What am i missing?

You being a Jonah.

DBroncos4life
12-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Heh asswipe,

Piss of and go make another 25k worth of useless posts such as this......

Can't handle truth stay out of my threads..............

You're threads are like the Tebow of the orangemane.....suck....they....do....

Archer81
12-28-2012, 06:42 PM

So Denver beats a team in competition for the 1st overall pick and that somehow puts the rest of the AFC on notice?

DBroncos4life
12-28-2012, 06:54 PM
So Denver beats a team in competition for the 1st overall pick and that somehow puts the rest of the AFC on notice?

I don't know how anyone can think anything else but this.

maher_tyler
12-28-2012, 08:40 PM
I wouldn't feel to great about barely beating KC at home. I'd rather go into the playoffs on a roll than barely squeaking out a win to one of the worst teams in the league.

baja
12-28-2012, 08:51 PM
I take a win with 0 injuries neat please.

DBroncos4life
12-28-2012, 08:56 PM
There is only ONE team in the playoffs on the AFC side that we haven't played yet. I doubt they are going to be watching the KFC game film to figure us out :rofl:

cutthemdown
12-28-2012, 09:22 PM
Obviously winning is all that matters. But.....if Broncos really are good enough to beat NE, beat Housten, Packers, Falcons then they should destroy the Queefs.

Kaylore
12-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Obviously winning is all that matters. But.....if Broncos really are good enough to beat NE, beat Housten, Packers, Falcons then they should destroy the Queefs.

I don't agree necessarily. They're a division opponent which kind of throws things out the window. The rams never lost to the Niners. It's not like they're world beaters. The Chiefs have some of the things that give us problems: Good defense, good running game, good special teams. They're built to keep Manning off the field. Just because a particular team matches up well with you, doesn't mean you aren't going to destroy another team. It's the NFL. There's parity.

I just want us to win.

cutthemdown
12-28-2012, 10:12 PM

No. But i do think a loss or a close game would diminish what notice we have given. You blow them out because that is what is expected. Anything less and maybe Broncos not that good.

Bacchus
12-28-2012, 10:15 PM
This. Brocks not going to learn without taking chances. And if he makes it into this game I don't want him taking any chances. Let him and Gase take turns on Temple Run while Manning does his thing. If Brock does come in he better be stretched and limber to hand off below-knee-level handoffs to Ronnie every play.

wow, can we at least win a SB before we worry about Oz getting quality reps to prepare him for when Manning is gone?

DENVERDUI55
12-28-2012, 10:16 PM
I think game will be closer than people think. KC will try and make game as short as they can. They may play super aggressive going for it on a lot of 4th downs that will either make them a serious threat or get them blown out. I am thinking game will be in the 20-10 Denver range.

Bacchus
12-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Heh asswipe,

really?.....REALLY?....R E A L L Y?!?!?!?!?!?!

Getting Omar Bolden for Tebow was a steal and he hasn't done nothing but be solid on special teams!!

bowtown
12-28-2012, 10:53 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/spider-man/this-thread-sucks.jpg

SonOfLe-loLang
12-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Yes. Exactly. This thread is filled with retardation

Bacchus
12-28-2012, 11:10 PM
The bottom line is when this game is over and whether Denver wins by 2 or 42 the teams attention will switch to wild card weekend and who Denver will play in the divisional week.

As far as sending a message, that is the most retarded crap I have ever heard. Does anyone think The Patriots are going to be intimidated by the Broncos if they beat KC by 28 points?

KipCorrington25
12-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Send a message, make chiefs planet justify being the worst team in the league even more.

cutthemdown
12-28-2012, 11:27 PM
Nope time to send KC home in tatters and utter humiliation. The message to them will be its going to be a long time before you can beat the Broncos again.

Jetmeck
12-29-2012, 03:47 AM
I don't know how anyone can think anything else but this.

Well there you go....here's your sign....read it.

If you barely squeak by the team looking to the get the
#1 pick in the draft it will definitely put blood in the water.

Just shut up if you can't grasp the obvious............

DENVERDUI55
12-29-2012, 05:19 AM

Yeah New England is done because they didn't cover the spread and squeaked by Jacksonville.:drown:

peacepipe
12-29-2012, 05:46 AM
Yeah New England is done because they didn't cover the spread and squeaked by Jacksonville.:drown:

Yeah,but NE isn't as scary a team as a result. The jags showed that they can be beat & that the patriots defense can be had.
The last thing Denver needs is to be exposed as a team that can be had.
Ultimately As long as we win convincingly I could care less about a blow out.

spiralism
12-29-2012, 06:09 AM
I hope we win something like 21-10 and get a pissed off Manning all bye week working the **** out of them.

winstoncup bronco
12-29-2012, 06:29 AM

I don't have a hard time agreeing with this.

It's already been pointed out in this thread how JAX was able to move the ball against NE, giving a renewed sense of confidence that NE can be beat.

HOU has already proven a well rounded team can handle them, making them a weak #1 seed IMO.

So if fans like us can sense this, the players must surely do. Again, going back to NE/JAX, alot of people like pointing out we should be OK since JAX was able to move the ball at will. Do we really want to give that sense of confidence to other teams? Just imagine if NE struggles this week against MIA. Everyone will be talking about how they will be easy pickings in the playoffs.

Belichick runs up the score to demoralize opponents, and to send a message to the rest of the league, in essence saying 'this is going to be you'. I'm not saying we should have Manning in there with 4 minutes left in a 45-3 game, but I wouldn't mind seeing a performance that tells the league they're in for a world of hurt playing us either.

baja
12-29-2012, 06:37 AM
I don't have a hard time agreeing with this.

It's already been pointed out in this thread how JAX was able to move the ball against NE, giving a renewed sense of confidence that NE can be beat.

HOU has already proven a well rounded team can handle them, making them a weak #1 seed IMO.

So if fans like us can sense this, the players must surely do. Again, going back to NE/JAX, alot of people like pointing out we should be OK since JAX was able to move the ball at will. Do we really want to give that sense of confidence to other teams? Just imagine if NE struggles this week against MIA. Everyone will be talking about how they will be easy pickings in the playoffs.

Belichick runs up the score to demoralize opponents, and to send a message to the rest of the league, in essence saying 'this is going to be you'. I'm not saying we should have Manning in there with 4 minutes left in a 45-3 game, but I wouldn't mind seeing a performance that tells the league they're in for a world of hurt playing us either.

It's the playoffs all that stuff goes out the window. Win you keep playing lose and you go home, it's that cut and dried.

winstoncup bronco
12-29-2012, 06:44 AM
It's the playoffs all that stuff goes out the window. Win you keep playing lose and you go home, it's that cut and dried.

Not really. This is the time of year when teams size each other up.

Because JAX put up over 400 yards of offense last week, it makes NE look vulnerable. I don't want to look vulnerable against a 2-13 team, at home, before hitting the postseason, giving other teams any reason to think they can beat us here. I hope we put up 40 tomorrow to show the league, the fans, and themselves that they're ready to do this.

baja
12-29-2012, 06:49 AM
Not really. This is the time of year when teams size each other up.

Because JAX put up over 400 yards of offense last week, it makes NE look vulnerable. I don't want to look vulnerable against a 2-13 team, at home, before hitting the postseason, giving other teams any reason to think they can beat us here. I hope we put up 40 tomorrow to show the league, the fans, and themselves that they're ready to do this.

Oh I hope we do too but I really doubt that if we don't it will make NE play any harder or better when they play us in the playoffs. I just think it's on a whole other level. Guess we just disagree on this one. ;D

brncs_fan
12-29-2012, 06:53 AM

You do know that New England lost to the Arizona Cardinals at HOME right?

DENVERDUI55
12-29-2012, 07:46 AM
Yeah,but NE isn't as scary a team as a result. The jags showed that they can be beat & that the patriots defense can be had.
The last thing Denver needs is to be exposed as a team that can be had.
Ultimately As long as we win convincingly I could care less about a blow out.

Any team in the NFL can be had by any NFL team. Everyteam has weaknesses. Everyone especially New England knows Denvers weakness which is covering TE and they can be run on from time to time.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-29-2012, 07:56 AM
New England still scares the **** outta me

Dean
12-29-2012, 07:56 AM
Having coached high school football for over 35 years and playing the game before that has shown me that players and sometimes entire teams can be intimidated. However, we are talking about the play-offs. Teams/players who exhibit this weakness are normally those who have already eliminated themselves from post season competition. They are not the teams in the play-offs.

baja
12-29-2012, 08:06 AM
Having coached high school football for over 35 years and playing the game before that has shown me that players and sometimes entire teams can be intimidated. However, we are talking about the play-offs. Teams/players who exhibit this weakness are normally those who have already eliminated themselves from post season competition. They are not the teams in the play-offs.

Good point.

DENVERDUI55
12-29-2012, 08:11 AM
The whole idea that weaknesses will be exposed week 17 is a joke. There are 15 games of film out there right now on all teams and every strength and weakness is known. There are no surprises left. It's all about execution and winning one on one battles and eliminating the turnovers and mental errors.

Archer81
12-29-2012, 08:40 AM
1998 Broncos went 2-2 to end that season. Lost to the NYG and the Dolphins, and had close wins vs Seattle and KC. After 13 straight wins, that team looked like it was vulnerable at the wrong time.

Until Denver crushed Miami in the divisional round, stomped the NYJ in the Conference Championship and beat the Falcons like a red headed step child in the SB.

Just sayin.

gunns
12-29-2012, 08:46 AM
The bottom line is when this game is over and whether Denver wins by 2 or 42 the teams attention will switch to wild card weekend and who Denver will play in the divisional week.

As far as sending a message, that is the most retarded crap I have ever heard. Does anyone think The Patriots are going to be intimidated by the Broncos if they beat KC by 28 points?

No it doesn't matter but plenty of NE fans have been expressing their dismay at possibly having to play Denver in Denver since November and the need to keep at least that #2 seed. Too bad.

Really too bad that they switched the NE game. I would love to have seen them lose, and then Denver lose to KC to take care of the law of averages thing......and help KC lose the #1 pick. But whatever happens, the playoffs will be fun!

winstoncup bronco
12-29-2012, 08:49 AM
1998 Broncos went 2-2 to end that season. Lost to the NYG and the Dolphins, and had close wins vs Seattle and KC. After 13 straight wins, that team looked like it was vulnerable at the wrong time.

Until Denver crushed Miami in the divisional round, stomped the NYJ in the Conference Championship and beat the Falcons like a red headed step child in the SB.

Just sayin.

Different circumstances.

That team was the defending Super Bowl champions, and had long ago established themselves as the best team in the NFL. Losing after going 13-0 took the wind out of their sails a bit, but the other games were moot. They were the best team in football, and the 2nd best team would have to play their best game of the year to beat Denver.

This year's team hasn't proven anything yet. Say whatever you want, but the fact is, they lost to the top 3 teams they faced this year, so it is hardly the same as 1998.

Much in the way as Houston, this team still has a lot to prove. They haven't accomplished anything yet, and I'm not just talking about this year.

DBroncos4life
12-29-2012, 08:50 AM
The whole idea that weaknesses will be exposed week 17 is a joke. There are 15 games of film out there right now on all teams and every strength and weakness is known. There are no surprises left. It's all about execution and winning one on one battles and eliminating the turnovers and mental errors.

And we PLAYED all most every team in the playoffs already.

Rock Chalk
12-29-2012, 09:04 AM
Yes, only a blowout beatdown is acceptable because you know, weird things never happen in rivalry games.

Crushaholic
12-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Yes, only a blowout beatdown is acceptable because you know, weird things never happen in rivalry games.

That brings up a good point. I'm looking forward to a LOT of weird things happening (just not in the Denver game). Every single matchup, this week, is a division rivalry game. It's going to be great...:strong:

lonestar
12-29-2012, 09:40 AM

Plus if a QB or RB gets a hot hand what happened in the first 16 games means squat.

For that matter if the DL goes warp speed like NYG did a few years ago then that neutralizes all of that.

Play offs are all about hot teams.

Tombstone RJ
12-29-2012, 10:31 AM
It will be interesting to see how NE plays tomorrow against the phins. NE lost to the Niners (really got smacked around) and barely beat one of the worst teams in the NFL. Now they have to play a division rival who has been playing pretty good football.

extralife
12-30-2012, 04:14 PM
And there is your beat down. Enjoy it.

broncosteven
12-30-2012, 04:18 PM
This game was totally acceptable, if not for the Hillman fumble it would have been a shutout. I can't remember watching a team as bad as kFc was. How they got any ProBowlers outside of Colquitt is beyond me.

cutthemdown
12-30-2012, 06:02 PM
This was exactly what broncos should do to a team as crappy as the queefs. Minus the 10 point swing with the Hillman fumble and its perfect. Total domination.

cutthemdown
12-30-2012, 06:02 PM
It will be interesting to see how NE plays tomorrow against the phins. NE lost to the Niners (really got smacked around) and barely beat one of the worst teams in the NFL. Now they have to play a division rival who has been playing pretty good football.

NE played them today and beat them soundly.

Jetmeck
12-30-2012, 06:43 PM
This was exactly what broncos should do to a team as crappy as the queefs. Minus the 10 point swing with the Hillman fumble and its perfect. Total domination.

Amen brother..............

Put the fear of god into the AFC...........this team is one tough freakin out and you guys have to go a MILE HIGH to play this team....................

DENVERDUI55
12-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Such a good game Jetmeck got to whack off to the big guy Brock like he hoped.

theAPAOps5
12-30-2012, 06:56 PM
I have been waiting to see what you are going to be a whiney little bitch about this time? Run out of stuff?

Jetland
12-30-2012, 07:15 PM
"Von only got 1 sack he should have gotten 12 against this team. What is wrong with him?"

HA dis funny

cutthemdown
12-30-2012, 08:11 PM
Amen brother..............

Put the fear of god into the AFC...........this team is one tough freakin out and you guys have to go a MILE HIGH to play this team....................

People thought Broncos couldn't send a message because the opponent was so putrid. But when you hold any pro team to under 50 yrds passing and really no points. It was a shutout except for Hillman not realizing Broncos dont fumble anymore. :) lil ****er I bet you don't see him in playoffs now.