PDA

View Full Version : coaches I don't want in the division

rugbythug
12-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Chargers- Andy Reid
Makes bad qbs good could make rivers great.

Chiefs- Mike Zimmer has had a solid defense in Cincinnati would be a long term problem. Alex Smith would also make the chiefs a much better team.

Raiders- I hope the make a change it would be good if the apple did not fall far from the tree.

g6matty
12-24-2012, 09:07 AM
Pussy talk. Bring them all on

RedskinBronco
12-24-2012, 09:07 AM
I would say Jon Gruden.

Andy Reid is a good coach, but his fault is that he is so pass happy that it ends up doing him and his teams in.

Br0nc0Buster
12-24-2012, 09:13 AM
Dennis Allen is staying next year

So we know at least Oakland will suck again

NFLBRONCO
12-24-2012, 09:31 AM
Andy Reid is on my most overrated list of HC's. Who cares who they hire.

DarkHorse30
12-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Andy Reid makes poor decisions and would probably be a better OC than a HC.

I think the suckiness of the NFC East for quite a few years (until Eli improved) helped Andy look better than he is.

El Jefe
12-24-2012, 09:36 AM
p***Y talk. Bring them all on

This.

Are all fan bases this paranoid? I see the same **** on my alma mater's message boards (one of the top 5 programs ever, too). "Oh, no, I'm scared to play this team or that coach. I'm scared and don't want any part of that team."

Nut up and play the best.

SleepingTiger
12-24-2012, 09:51 AM
This.

Are all fan bases this paranoid? I see the same **** on my alma mater's message boards (one of the top 5 programs ever, too). "Oh, no, I'm scared to play this team or that coach. I'm scared and don't want any part of that team."

Nut up and play the best.

This is not all about having guts to play the best. As a Broncos fan, I love watching the Chiefs and Chargers suffer because of coaching. I am sure the AFC West was laughing it up when we had McDaniels.

With that said, tearing through the AFC West like we did this year is kinda boring though. To have a good rivalry, both teams have to be good. I would much rather beat the Chiefs in arrowhead when they are in the running for a playoff spot rather than beating down a team that has all but given up.

TheReverend
12-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Agree on both. I'm a huge Zimmer fan and Andy Reids been absurdly successful.

If I were KC my first stop would be to Indy to try courting Arians. He's done such an amazing job as the interim.

I also never want to see Kyle Shanahan in opposing AFCW colors and his time is rapidly approaching.

I would love to see Saban in KC because I hate him with such a violent passion

Lestat
12-24-2012, 03:39 PM
i don't see a single coach in the league or in college that worries me if they come to the division.
definitely not Andy Reid. wherever he goes he's going to want GM powers and that means the team will always been on the cusp but never over the hump.
he's Norv Turner all over again.

bombay
12-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Jack Del Rio.