PDA

View Full Version : Skol Vikings!

mwill07
12-21-2012, 08:06 AM
We should all be huge Viking fans this week.

The Texans end the season in Indy vs the Colts - a game that promises an emotional return to the sideline of Coach Pagano. I can see the Colts definitely winning this game - playoffs on the line for Indy, at home, against a divisional rival whom they just played last week and all game-tape is still fresh...everything lines up nicely for Indy.

That being said, if Minnesota were to pull of the upset in Houston this week, Denver would have a legitimate chance at the #1 seed. While I'm not afraid of the Broncos having to go to Houston, man, I'd rather play the Texans in Mile High again.

So, the downfall of the Texans starts on Sunday with Minnesota. It's a long-shot, no doubt. We've all seen long-shots come through though.

all i'm sayin is that if you've got any good luck juju, spend it all on Minnesota this week.

Pick Six
12-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Adrian Peterson is trying to get the rushing record, and Minnesota is still in the wildcard hunt. There's plenty of motivation, for the Vikings...

Requiem
12-21-2012, 08:22 AM
Would never root for the Vikings in a million years.

Broncos_OTM
12-21-2012, 08:54 AM
Hate thevikings my boss is a vikings fan, side note have a full sleeve dedicated to vikingslol

HAT
12-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Interesting.

ludo21
12-21-2012, 10:06 AM
go vikings!

Play2win
12-21-2012, 10:11 AM
We should all be huge Viking fans this week.

The Texans end the season in Indy vs the Colts - a game that promises an emotional return to the sideline of Coach Pagano. I can see the Colts definitely winning this game - playoffs on the line for Indy, at home, against a divisional rival whom they just played last week and all game-tape is still fresh...everything lines up nicely for Indy.

That being said, if Minnesota were to pull of the upset in Houston this week, Denver would have a legitimate chance at the #1 seed. While I'm not afraid of the Broncos having to go to Houston, man, I'd rather play the Texans in Mile High again.

So, the downfall of the Texans starts on Sunday with Minnesota. It's a long-shot, no doubt. We've all seen long-shots come through though.

all i'm sayin is that if you've got any good luck juju, spend it all on Minnesota this week.

Get in-touch with your inner Mock!!

Greatspirits
12-21-2012, 01:43 PM
Would be nice, but I'm not worried about the Texans, I'm just worried about getting past the Pasties!

Bronco Bob
12-22-2012, 08:52 AM
Lets just worry about beating the Browns and the Chiefs first.

Bacchus
12-22-2012, 02:35 PM

We are multi-talented we can worry about multiple things at the same time.

theAPAOps5
12-22-2012, 02:42 PM
All that matters, in my opinion, is getting one of the top 2 spots. To ensure we don't play New England in Foxborough. I think this team is vastly improved from when they first met and have made additions through subtractions, mainly Joe Mays and his piss poor job of aligning the defense. I wish he had been benched from the onset. I think all 3 losses would have very different results, even if so e remained losses. The defense has really improved with Brooking setting up the unit as opposed to Mays.

ScottXray
12-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Would be nice, but I'm not worried about the Texans, I'm just worried about getting past the Pasties!

If we were to take the # 1 seed, then Houston and NE would be 2 and 3 ( or vice versa if Houston loses 2 and NE wins out). They would have to play each other in the second round ( assuming both get there) We would not face either until the AFCCG, which would be at Denver. Worth throwing a little mojo to Minny and Indy.

baja
12-22-2012, 03:44 PM

Now there's a novel idea. I agree!

baja
12-22-2012, 03:54 PM
All that matters, in my opinion, is getting one of the top 2 spots. To ensure we don't play New England in Foxborough. I think this team is vastly improved from when they first met and have made additions through subtractions, mainly Joe Mays and his piss poor job of aligning the defense. I wish he had been benched from the onset. I think all 3 losses would have very different results, even if so e remained losses. The defense has really improved with Brooking setting up the unit as opposed to Mays.

How does that work exactly?

theAPAOps5
12-22-2012, 04:57 PM

cutthemdown
12-22-2012, 05:36 PM
Funny how fast Bronco fans got all cocky again. Everyone expects to win out.

cutthemdown
12-22-2012, 05:36 PM
Our run defense stunk vs the patsies. Unless we stop the run we can't rush Gesiele.

mwill07
12-23-2012, 08:38 AM
Funny how fast Bronco fans got all cocky again. Everyone expects to win out.

in the regular season? I think we all would have expected to win these last two games even before we had Manning.

DarkHorse30
12-23-2012, 10:01 AM
curious to see if Houston is as good as their record. One power rank had them as the 4th best AFC team, after Den, NE and Cincy. If Minnesota can get ahead of them, I like their chances

Marshall Dumervil
12-23-2012, 11:58 AM
curious to see if Houston is as good as their record. One power rank had them as the 4th best AFC team, after Den, NE and Cincy. If Minnesota can get ahead of them, I like their chances

Looking good! Hopefully they can hang on, Houston looks very frustrated.

Bacchus
12-23-2012, 12:03 PM
We need KC to beat the Colts as well. If the Colts win they wrap up a playoff spot and can rest their starters next week against Houston.

Marshall Dumervil
12-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Now they've benched Foster? Crazy.

srphoenix
12-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Do the colts need to win next week for a better playoff seed? Or are they locked in to their seed no matter what with a win?

srphoenix
12-23-2012, 12:20 PM
It's looking more and more like the Vikings will win this one. Texans are totally flat and Ponder is putting up one of his best games of the year. A Bronco number 1 seed would be a great Christmas gift.

Man-Goblin
12-23-2012, 01:00 PM
Wow! Go Colts next week! Hopefully it means something for them.

mwill07
12-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Wow! Go Colts next week! Hopefully it means something for them.

It will mean everything to them... maybe not seeding, but for Pagano's return. There will be a huge emotional lift. This can happen, fellas.

mwill07
12-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Wow, didn't really think his could happen.... man, I'm psyched. #1 seed is now a realistic possibility! Nice mojo, everyone!