PDA

View Full Version : Would you want Tebow back if Jets would trade him back fr their 4th and 6th round picks if he agreed

Pages : 1 [2]

DBroncos4life
12-21-2012, 05:59 PM
True but everytime I see a thread with the Tebow name I see a last post by Errand or DB4life. I figured they were getting paid by the post.

Yep here I am talking about Cutler.:rofl:

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-21-2012, 06:07 PM
We went 1-3?

let me see beat the raiders oh pitt too i so forgot about pitt so 2-3 wasnt it til we stopped acting like a so so 500 team and started to play like we had a hof QB
btw wasnt one of the reasons why according to tebownites elway shipped tebow off was because he didnt want Tebow to upstage him break any of his records ?
and didnt manning broke a few of Elways records ?
which means Tebow fans thought Elway was just like the 72 dolphins.
well Tebow fanatics care to come out and apologize for thinking Elway is some sort of selfish prick ?
and if you dont like the broncos go cheer for ????? who will you cheer for Tebow who btw is a nice guy and a great athlete but not a great QB so far , and i hope he does get better and compete as a starter for some nfl team.
but isnt this the time to back the broncos now , and stop obsessing over Tebow.
its pretty entertaining seeing people fight over Tebow , but why are you people fighting over him so badly cmon Denver is 11-3 should be 13-3 soon . this team has a very good chance of being in the superbowl .
i love tebow as a person he is a really cool guy . i dont hate the guy . HE IS NOT A BRONCO ANYMORE !!!
i admit i wasnt sold on manning at first , but he is now the starting QB for the broncos so i hope he could win games for us.
unlike my nephew who became a packer fan :(

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-21-2012, 06:08 PM
and sorry drunkin i forgot about pittsburgh also sorry for ranting about Tebow and stuff

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-21-2012, 06:13 PM
and sorry drunkin i forgot about pittsburgh also sorry for ranting about Tebow and stuff

Ha! It's all good everyone loves a DanBroncoFan rant now and then.

baja
12-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Moreno had an attitude problem?? Where is this documented? Proof? All I heard was him tearing up the practices for the squad team. Moreno disappeared after that ball hit the turf. See how that works? Impress in practice you can leap frog the depth chart. Tebow can't show anything in practice. Even his own teammates say it.

Yes, being put on the inactive list caused his to rethink his future in the NFL.

I guess you missed him taking himself out of the game every few plays or dancing around like a fool after a 5 yard run. Moreno figured it out - thank Fox and coaches.

DBroncos4life
12-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Yes, being put on the inactive list caused his to rethink his future in the NFL.

I guess you missed him taking himself out of the game every few plays or dancing around like a fool after a 5 yard run. Moreno figured it out - thank Fox and coaches.

Just like Cutler was dancing it up after his injury right?

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-21-2012, 06:22 PM

I still see him celebrating. Hell just look at his TD high jump split leg hybrid Jordan pose he made Sunday. Moreno may of had to re think his way of playing, but I've never heard any story of his attitude being questioned. Hell I don't remember him saying anything negative about the team when he got benched.

baja
12-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Just like Cutler was dancing it up after his injury right?

Yup

baja
12-21-2012, 06:27 PM
I still see him celebrating. Hell just look at his TD high jump split leg hybrid Jordan pose he made Sunday. Moreno may of had to re think his way of playing, but I've never heard any story of his attitude being questioned. Hell I don't remember him saying anything negative about the team when he got benched.

So I guess you really didn't see him taking himself out every third play or so.

Why do you think everyone from Fox to manning is praising him for the way he handled his time out. It is because he was a primadona and now he isn't.

Blueflame
12-21-2012, 06:30 PM
Tebow has been the #2 QB most of the season until he got jobbed by a weak coach hoping to save his job. You lose. Go sit in the corner.

So the contention now is that not just one, but 2 head coaches "just had it in for Tebow" and conspired to keep him on the bench? Um... I think "Occam's Razor" would tend to suggest that there's no conspiracy; Tebow simply isn't able to do what's required of an NFL starting QB: consistently put the ball where it has to be to complete a pass. I daresay he might not have "got jobbed" by both teams if he could do that.

DBroncos4life
12-21-2012, 06:31 PM
Yup

Jay Cutler, Gronk pretty much the same person.

cutthemdown
12-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Drek fails to realize Tebows problem is in the pros WR not wide open like he got in college. Maybe though the jags put in some read option offense, copy stuff skins do where Griffen has only 2 reads to make, short wr, or long wr etc etc. Run the ball a ton and let Tebow also take off 10 times a game. Drek is right that a lot of you forget how absolutley awesome Tebow was last yr. Lets not forget how much fun that was and **** on the yr as Tebow had nothing to do with the big play vs Steelers. That was a great play and exactly the type a Tebow team needs to win. They won't get drives all game long. They will get Tebowmania with 4 3 and outs then an amazing big play.

baja
12-21-2012, 06:38 PM
So the contention now is that not just one, but 2 head coaches "just had it in for Tebow" and conspired to keep him on the bench? Um... I think "Occam's Razor" would tend to suggest that there's no conspiracy; Tebow simply isn't able to do what's required of an NFL starting QB: consistently put the ball where it has to be to complete a pass. I daresay he might not have "got jobbed" by both teams if he could do that.

First off I don't think Tebow is ready to play qb. but foot boy will not start him because IF he were to win a game or two with his magic footboy would look the fool for not starting Tebow sooner when it might have mattered. No footboy is taking the safe way out by not starting Tebow, this way he can not make footboy look the fool.

So footboy is not playing Tebow not because he thinks he can't play but because he is afraid he might win a game or two.

DBroncos4life
12-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Tebow has been the #2 QB most of the season until he got jobbed by a weak coach hoping to save his job. You lose. Go sit in the corner.

It wasn't so long ago Brady Quinn got jumped by a number three QB...

baja
12-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Jay Cutler, Gronk pretty much the same person.

Don't know where my link took you but clearly not the same place it took me.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-21-2012, 06:54 PM
First off I don't think Tebow is ready to play qb. but foot boy will not start him because IF he were to win a game or two with his magic footboy would look the fool for not starting Tebow sooner when it might have mattered. No footboy is taking the safe way out by not starting Tebow, this way he can not make footboy look the fool.

So footboy is not playing Tebow not because he thinks he can't play but because he is afraid he might win a game or two.

So an HC would rather LOSE games then let tebow play. This is pure mental. Rex is not going to start him because he thinks like the rest of the league and experts, he thinks he sucks plain and simple. Its not hard to understand that. Sooner or later you will.

errand
12-21-2012, 07:05 PM
The entire league also passed on Doug Flutie, which is why he had to go to the CFL.

Umm, the entire league didn't pass on Flutie...he was drafted by the Rams 285th overall in 11th round...he chose to sign with USFL's NJ Generals...he then signed with the Bears in '86, then signed with Patriots in '88...he didn't play in CFL until 1990.

The entire league except Bill Walsh passed on Steve Young at one point, after far less success than Tebow had in his brief opportunity to start.

Umm, the entire league didn't pass on Steve Young...he passed on the NFL, as he also signed with the upstart USFL...or have you forgotten his then record 10 year $40 million contract? Tampa Bay selected him in the NFL's USFL supplemental draft

The entire league passed on Rich Gannon as a QB, with New England originally trying to make him a safety.

The entire league didn't pass on Gannon either...he was drafted in 4th round by the Patriots who did want him to play safety, he like Tebow said "Ah, no..." so they then traded him to the Vikings where he backed up Wade Wilson until he became their starting QB after week 5 in 1991.

The entire league passed on Kurt Warner, hence why he played arena league ball for a while.

This is probably your best argument, but not accurate as the entire league didn't pass on Warner...he was signed as an undrafted FA by the Packers and according to Steve Mariucci he had potential, but just wasn't ready...not to mention he had the burden of fighting a depth chart that included Brett Favre, Mark Brunell, and Heisman trophy winner Ty Detmer....more of a numbers game.

The entire league passes on elite players all the time, only to be proven wrong further down the road time and time again. It is in no way a valid measuring stick.

your argument would make more sense if anyone besides you and the MacGrubers of the world thought Tebow was an "elite" player.

in bold

maven
12-21-2012, 07:11 PM
That whole "demanding a trade/release" thing only ends well for players that other teams want/are willing to trade something of value for...

If teams do not pony up for the Tebow, then it will be fair to release him to the wild(which I think the Jets will oblige).

baja
12-21-2012, 07:13 PM
some coach like Belichick will pick him up and find a way to use him with great success and the rest of the league will say, 'Damn why didn't we think of that'.

maven
12-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Drew Brees ... 61.2%
Aaron Rodgers 63.8%
Tom Brady 62.3%
Eli Manning 60.8%

etc etc

Oh, and Timmy was 66.4%, inaccurate bastard that he was.

What are you trying to prove here?

maven
12-21-2012, 07:17 PM
some coach like Belichick

As of today, he's looking to compete. There's no competition in New England. If the Tebow wants to sit and learn, be a situational player like he was in New York, then that will be an option. It will be interesting to see where he lands in the offseason.

errand
12-21-2012, 07:19 PM
I used to think Drek knew what he was talking about...

It's laughable the number of posters on here that for some odd reason others on here think they know what the **** they're talking about....

Truth be told, if they actually knew anything about NFL football, specifically coaching and talent evaluation, they'd be living the dream as a scout or coach......I personally think they don't know damn thing and just regurgitate **** they heard on some YouTube video or read elsewhere.

baja
12-21-2012, 07:21 PM
It's laughable the number of posters on here that for some odd reason others on here think they know what the **** they're talking about....

Truth be told, if they actually knew anything about NFL football, specifically coaching and talent evaluation, they'd be living the dream as a scout or coach......I personally think they don't know damn thing and just regurgitate **** they heard on some YouTube video or read elsewhere.

Doesn't stop you from posting In Bold

errand
12-21-2012, 07:24 PM
316 yards... 80 of which came on one play.

/shrug

DT had 140 yards after the catch....which really inflates a QB's passing yards.

errand
12-21-2012, 07:28 PM
McElroy at least scored in the preseason and regular season.

Tebow is not a starting QB. I remember Gino torretta fans telling me to wait and see too. Good luck following his soon to be extinct career.

McElroy in fact is the only Jets QB to lead his team to a preseason and regular season TD in 2012....

Gino Toretta! Hell, I forgot he even existed...LOL

maven
12-21-2012, 07:30 PM

Do you even read the endless **** you post? That is some insane, stupid ass logic. People's jobs are on the line, including his.

elsid13
12-21-2012, 07:36 PM
Face the facts. Tebow sucks as NFL QB, might be gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) and isn't on this team anymore. Why are we talking about this loser???

maven
12-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Face the facts. Tebow sucks as NFL QB, might be gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) and isn't on this team anymore. Why are we talking about this loser???

Broncos kick ass right now. Turmoil in regards to a former player. Football topic.

elsid13
12-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Broncos kick ass right now. Turmoil in regards to a former player. Football topic.

Rather be talking about when we get to see Brock play in game 16 then that loser Tebow.

errand
12-21-2012, 07:50 PM
See, the difference between you and me was I was happy in the playoffs last year, and I will be this year also. Sucks to only be a fan of a team completely on your terms. Sounds kind of control freaky.

LOL

Who do you want to be our quarterback in 2012.

Peyton Manning
*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%

Rohirrim
12-21-2012, 07:52 PM
He said no thanks on Tebow the QB, we don't know what he thinks about Tebow the fullback/tight end/ linebacker.

You're like a pit bull on a tire. Ha!

maven
12-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Rather be talking about when we get to see Brock play in game 16 then that loser Tebow.

Brock threads will get more hits, when you know, throws a ****ing pass.8')

Personally, I'm not sold on Brock and thought it was a completely wasted ****ing pick. The ****? 2nd round? To rot on the bench for years.

But, yah he hasn't thrown anything.

CEH
12-21-2012, 07:56 PM
Read option offenses are the rage and many lead or at the top of the league in yards per play 5.8 +

SF,Carolina,Washington,Seattle. The difference is the ability to pass at anytime keeps the defenses off balance

Not sure Tebow can ever get to the level needed to play the position like these QBs let alone win a Super Bowl

lets not even get into the other 6 days where the team needs to prepare and practice with Tebow and his lack of throwing ability. We should all know by now what it takes to run a NFL practice. We have the master now

errand
12-21-2012, 07:57 PM
LOL It's ***in pathetic isn't it. I just don't get the hate for the guy. I would have to call it a true mystery in human behavior.

Hey posters in 25 words or less why do you hate the guy?

and don't say you don't hate him because if you did not hate him you would not mind taking a flier on him at another position.

and don't say it is the circus he brings because if he is not a qb the circus goes away.

LOL...

As the douche who called this franchise "classless" and said "**** the Broncos" you really need to move out of your glass house before you start throwing rocks.

I can't even recall the last time we had a Chief or Raider fan say things like that....and you said this unforgiveable **** simply because the Broncos were trying to sign Manning, and rumor had it that they would trade Tebow. In other words you trashed the franchise because you were butthurt that they wanted to improve the team.....and you have the unmitigated gall to call others out as haters? GTFO and STFU!

errand
12-21-2012, 08:04 PM
I can tell you in two words;

I didn't.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

errand
12-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Drew Brees ... 61.2%
Aaron Rodgers 63.8%
Tom Brady 62.3%
Eli Manning 60.8%

etc etc

Oh, and Timmy was 66.4%, inaccurate bastard that he was.

so you explain why they went onto huge success in the NFL winning 7 SB's between them and Tebow can't beat out Sanchez or McElroy?

errand
12-21-2012, 08:13 PM
True but everytime I see a thread with the Tebow name I see a last post by Errand or DB4life. I figured they were getting paid by the post.

Yeah...find one ****ing thread started by me about Tebow. I respond to threads....after clowns like you respond to them. I thought that was the way these message boards worked...forgive me for responding....I just figured if you didn't want a response, you'd shut the **** up.

baja
12-21-2012, 08:20 PM
LOL...

As the douche who called this franchise "classless" and said "**** the Broncos" you really need to move out of your glass house before you start throwing rocks.

I can't even recall the last time we had a Chief or Raider fan say things like that....and you said this unforgiveable **** simply because the Broncos were trying to sign Manning, and rumor had it that they would trade Tebow. In other words you trashed the franchise because you were butthurt that they wanted to improve the team.....and you have the unmitigated gall to call others out as haters? GTFO and STFU!

How old are you errand? For your sake I do hope it's under 12.

errand
12-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Doesn't stop you from posting In Bold

I'm not the one posting open letters or or acting like I have access to game film or NFL team college scouting tools....I let the FO run the team, and the coaches coach the team, and let the Broncos do what's best for the Broncos regardless of what I may personally think

errand
12-21-2012, 08:30 PM
You're like a pit bull on a tire. Ha!

More like dog **** that won't scrape off the bottom of your shoe.....

errand
12-21-2012, 08:32 PM
How old are you errand? For your sake I do hope it's under 12.

LOL....getting owned by a kid under 12 years old is something you wanna admit to?

baja
12-21-2012, 08:39 PM

You'll find errand has the last post in a great deal of threads. He's an awesome thread killer. He never starts threads he just leaches on to one and sucks the life out of it.

Like he's about to do with this one.

baja
12-21-2012, 08:41 PM
LOL....getting owned by a kid under 12 years old is something you wanna admit to?

Is that what you can it when you post the same inane thing over and over again, owning someone. I shot too high when I said 12.

baja
12-21-2012, 08:44 PM
I'm not the one posting open letters or or acting like I have access to game film or NFL team college scouting tools....I let the FO run the team, and the coaches coach the team, and let the Broncos do what's best for the Broncos regardless of what I may personally think

Ha ha ha. errand I'm afraid I'm gonna have to break this off.

colorado jones
12-21-2012, 09:15 PM

You should drink more often. I can almost understand THIS post.

rbackfactory80
12-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Yeah...find one ****ing thread started by me about Tebow. I respond to threads....after clowns like you respond to them. I thought that was the way these message boards worked...forgive me for responding....I just figured if you didn't want a response, you'd shut the **** up.

Merry Christmas buddy.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-21-2012, 09:30 PM
why are some of you still interested in Tebow ?
he isnt a bronco any more

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-21-2012, 09:37 PM
You should drink more often. I can almost understand THIS post.

i was talking to Drunken.Broncoholic i forgot we even played Pittsburgh this year and it was more dramatic in my head the broncos went from 1-3 to 11-3 i forgot we beaten Pittsburgh . then again i havent got much sleep

TonyR
12-21-2012, 10:13 PM
LOL

Who do you want to be our quarterback in 2012.

Peyton Manning
*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%

Holy sh*t I wouldn't have pegged montrose and SoCal as Teboners!!!

Blueflame
12-22-2012, 01:47 AM

"Foot boy", eh? Reminds me a lot of the level of (dis)respect that was shown to "EFX" a year ago. I personally still resent the openly-posted "conspiracy theory" stating that HOF QB John Elway was too scared of the possibility of Tebow "showing him up" to allow Tebow a chance to play. Elway's subsequent acquisition of Manning (who is a surefire first-ballot HOF'er) puts the lie to that tinfoil hat theory. But more than one poster here stated it as fact.

Again, Occam's Razor says that "if Tebow could consistently put the football where it has to be to complete a pass, he wouldn't be looking for a way out of a second NFL franchise". No one's "jobbing him" or intentionally sabotaging his career... except perhaps his Pop Warner through college coaches, none of whom seem to have recognized that if a player wants to play QB, perhaps he could use some instruction in basic QB mechanics.

Rohirrim
12-22-2012, 06:44 AM
Holy sh*t I wouldn't have pegged montrose and SoCal as Teboners!!!

I notice Baja didn't vote. ???

baja
12-22-2012, 07:54 AM
I notice Baja didn't vote. ???

I hate those damn polls

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-22-2012, 08:01 AM

That's moronic. I'm shocked it came from you.

Rex wins or he's done in New York. "All Tebow does is win!" And if that were true, if he thought he could win with a guy who cannot complete a ****ing pass, he'd be playing. At least playing MORE. But he isn't; they've given the nod to McElroy.

BroncoBeavis
12-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Difference is these QBs had the skills to overcome the NFL hump. I see nothing in Tebows game that these players possesed. That's the thing the lovers don't understand. They keep comparing him to players who actually had basic fundamentals. Tebow still has a hard time dropping back!

I just love listening to the haters throw out statistical arguments that not only make zero sense, but actually suggest exactly the opposite of what they're saying, and then have them fall back on "Teebsuxfrospyros!"

The truth of the matter is if you or I were able to truly and accurately spot the skills that "overcome the NFL hump" we'd be multimillionaires. I'm not sure anyone in the world exists that can predict such a thing with greater than 50% or so accuracy.

bowtown
12-22-2012, 12:10 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/830408/tebow_spins_medium.gif

bowtown
12-22-2012, 12:14 PM
I don't hate Tebow. I hate Cutler. Tebow isn't good enough to hate. You don't want to spread yourself too thin.

colorado jones
12-22-2012, 12:33 PM
I don't hate Tebow. I hate Cutler. Tebow isn't good enough to hate. You don't want to spread yourself too thin.

You have a black heart sir.

Requiem
12-22-2012, 12:40 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C93ayAulfKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

peacepipe
12-22-2012, 12:51 PM
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8770955

This says it all. I thought it would be McElroy, Tebow & then Sanchez. Turns out they demoted tebow to 3rd string & put Sanchez as the #2.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-22-2012, 01:23 PM
I just love listening to the haters throw out statistical arguments that not only make zero sense, but actually suggest exactly the opposite of what they're saying, and then have them fall back on "Teebsuxfrospyros!"

The truth of the matter is if you or I were able to truly and accurately spot the skills that "overcome the NFL hump" we'd be multimillionaires. I'm not sure anyone in the world exists that can predict such a thing with greater than 50% or so accuracy.

Well you threw out a statistical arguement a couple pages back that made zero sense, and backfired by proving DenverDui55's point. It doesn't take a genius to see how bad Tebows fundamentals were compared to a prospect who could throw. That doesn't mean that prospect will succeed, but its a bit easier when you got footwork and throwing down. Compared to just lumber jacking your way with ugly play.
It's not about predicting anymore. It was when he was drafted but not now. The sucking has been seen already. I don't need to predict how bad tebow is spiraling down. It's already being done.

TomServo
12-23-2012, 01:59 AM
O you kids! as fun as last year was, and as awesome as SB 32 was...nothing compares to 1977. Nothing! if you were old enough to remember it you know what i mean. dont misunderstand me, SB 32 was one of the best nights of my life (and yah i know its only football).

BroncoBeavis
12-23-2012, 04:11 AM
Well you threw out a statistical arguement a couple pages back that made zero sense, and backfired by proving DenverDui55's point. It doesn't take a genius to see how bad Tebows fundamentals were compared to a prospect who could throw. That doesn't mean that prospect will succeed, but its a bit easier when you got footwork and throwing down. Compared to just lumber jacking your way with ugly play.
It's not about predicting anymore. It was when he was drafted but not now. The sucking has been seen already. I don't need to predict how bad tebow is spiraling down. It's already being done.

You might need to clarify on that a bit.

gyldenlove
12-23-2012, 06:05 AM
I would take him back if they gave us another 4th and 6th and Tebow for a pack of biscuits, but maybe that just because I hate biscuits.

JakeZ01
12-23-2012, 08:42 AM
That's moronic. I'm shocked it came from you.

Rex wins or he's done in New York. "All Tebow does is win!" And if that were true, if he thought he could win with a guy who cannot complete a ****ing pass, he'd be playing. At least playing MORE. But he isn't; they've given the nod to McElroy.

So you are saying rex just sucks? Or is stupid? I agree. He should also be sued for defamation. What did he have to lose paying tebow? You think tebow would have been worse than sanchez? Thats the thing I don't get about the haters. Tebow is better than sanchez and orton..that is FACT.

To make him third string today....you think thats deserved? It has to be personal...it just has to be.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-23-2012, 08:47 AM
So you are saying rex just sucks? Or is stupid? I agree. He should also be sued for defamation. What did he have to lose paying tebow? You think tebow would have been worse than sanchez? Thats the thing I don't get about the haters. Tebow is better than sanchez and orton..that is FACT.

To make him third string today....you think thats deserved? It has to be personal...it just has to be.

Yes, it couldn't possibly be that he has trouble hitting the broad side of a barn FROM INSIDE THE BARN. It's definitely a conspiracy. Because guys with their jobs on the line usually hold grudges at the expense of winning.

"Tebow is better than sanchez and orton.. that is FACT." No, that's opinion. He won more than Orton, there's no doubt about that, but he's not a good quarterback. And even if he is "better than Orton," the stats of a quarterback -- you know, throwing the ball accurately, on time, etc. -- do not bear that out.

You really are an emotional wreck over this McElroy thing, aren't ya? My god, you're going to watch the Jets game today, under a blanket, rocking back and forth, just saying "it shoulda been Tim... it shoulda been Tim..."

Do I think Tim "deserved" to be third string? Well, that I don't know, and neither do you. See, there's this thing called practice. And even though you fellas with a mouth full of Tebow would never admit it, practice is generally what sets the lineup for games. We all know Tebow is TERRIBLE in practice; we've been hearing about it for ages.

Is it deserved? **** if I know. I don't care about the Jets in any legitimate way. I'm a Broncos fan.

yerner
12-23-2012, 10:04 AM

I don't think you understand what a "fact" is.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-23-2012, 02:27 PM
when is someone going to start a would you want another QB from indy if irsay trades luck.
hey we got 2 qbs from indy already why not make it 3 lol the way indy is you never know luck goes down with a injury or something irsay lets him go or trades him

DBroncos4life
12-23-2012, 05:49 PM
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Jets backup quarterback Tim Tebow was so frustrated when the starting job was conferred upon Greg McElroy early last week that he told the coaches he didn't want to be used in any Wildcat packages Sunday against the San Diego Chargers, multiple Jets sources told ESPNNewYork.com.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8776088/tim-tebow-new-york-jets-asked-left-wildcat-sources-say

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-23-2012, 05:56 PM
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Jets backup quarterback Tim Tebow was so frustrated when the starting job was conferred upon Greg McElroy early last week that he told the coaches he didn't want to be used in any Wildcat packages Sunday against the San Diego Chargers, multiple Jets sources told ESPNNewYork.com.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8776088/tim-tebow-new-york-jets-asked-left-wildcat-sources-say

What a crybaby. Wants it given to him!

Gutless Drunk
12-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Dang, "The Ultimate Teammate" quitting on his team?

extralife
12-23-2012, 06:01 PM
if any other backup in the NFL tells his coaches "nah, thanks but no thanks" he'd be cut. but if tebow does it, it's his right because he isn't being given a fair shake.

Jekyll15Hyde
12-23-2012, 06:04 PM

the hypocrisy of the Tebow is starting to become apparent to all :welcome:

Gutless Drunk
12-23-2012, 06:09 PM
Cutler 2.0

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-23-2012, 07:05 PM
I just think its funny that he thinks he has leverage.

JakeZ01
12-23-2012, 07:15 PM
I just realized there are people who think Sanchez and orton are better than Tebow. Ahahahahahahahahahahah!!! Idiots!

Turd_Ferguson
12-23-2012, 07:38 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/23/report-tebow-asked-out-of-wildcat-because-he-was-skipped/

What a baby.

errand
12-23-2012, 08:09 PM
I just realized there are people who think Sanchez and orton are better than Tebow. Ahahahahahahahahahahah!!! Idiots!

Well, let's look at this objectively.....

when it comes to mechanics, footwork and throwing the football accurately, ...Orton is better than Tebow and Sanchez.

when it comes to being a leader who has a never say die attitude, then Tebow is better than Orton and Sanchez.

when it comes to who has accomplished more in the NFL...Sanchez has helped the Jets make it to two AFCCG appearances in consecutive seasons, which is better than Tebow helping Broncos win one wild card playoff game and Orton never playing in one.

So I guess it depends on the criteria, wouldn't you say?

rbackfactory80
12-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Well, let's look at this objectively.....

when it comes to mechanics, footwork and throwing the football accurately, ...Orton is better than Tebow and Sanchez.

when it comes to being a leader who has a never say die attitude, then Tebow is better than Orton and Sanchez.

when it comes to who has accomplished more in the NFL...Sanchez has helped the Jets make it to two AFCCG appearances in consecutive seasons, which is better than Tebow helping Broncos win one wild card playoff game and Orton never playing in one.

So I guess it depends on the criteria, wouldn't you say?

Agree with every word you just said.