PDA

View Full Version : Selling 2 Club Level Tix for the Chefs game...

Mile High Salute
12-18-2012, 11:49 AM
I didn't see a ticket board, so I apologize if I'm not supposed to post this here, but I'm not going to be able to make it to the Chefs game on December 30th. (Going down to San Antonio for the Alamo Bowl - GO BEAVS!!! :thumbsup:)

So I'm selling my tickets, two hard tickets, in the Club Level, Section 332. If you guys haven't sat in the Club Level before, there's really no better way to see a game. I've attached a few photos so you can see what it's like.

Here's a view from my seats:

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/p_332_1/

I'm only asking $200 OBO (face value is $185), PM me if any of you guys are interested, thanks.

broncocalijohn
12-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Look in he tailgate section. If no luck here, try stubhub. If you are selling at $100 per ticket, they will sell. My South Stands sold for $180 each on the NFL Exchange. Now I might come out for the Semi Finals game!

Bacchus
12-18-2012, 01:11 PM
I didn't see a ticket board, so I apologize if I'm not supposed to post this here, but I'm not going to be able to make it to the Chefs game on December 30th. (Going down to San Antonio for the Alamo Bowl - GO BEAVS!!! :thumbsup:)

So I'm selling my tickets, two hard tickets, in the Club Level, Section 332. If you guys haven't sat in the Club Level before, there's really no better way to see a game. I've attached a few photos so you can see what it's like.

Here's a view from my seats:

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/p_332_1/

I'm only asking $200 OBO (face value is $185), PM me if any of you guys are interested, thanks.

What does this look like Craig's list? You cannot sell your tickets here!! Now you can give them away. Go ahead and PM me and I'll give you my address and you can give them to me, as long as you pay the postage.

Mile High Salute
12-18-2012, 07:58 PM
What does this look like Craig's list? You cannot sell your tickets here!! Now you can give them away. Go ahead and PM me and I'll give you my address and you can give them to me, as long as you pay the postage.

Sounds good - trade them for pics?? :wiggle:

oubronco
12-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Man thats some sweet seats

Mile High Salute
12-18-2012, 08:03 PM
Look in he tailgate section. If no luck here, try stubhub. If you are selling at $100 per ticket, they will sell. My South Stands sold for $180 each on the NFL Exchange. Now I might come out for the Semi Finals game!

NFL Ticket Exchange is garbage. Minimum price is $225, that will only get tickets sold if you don't mind skipping the game and are just trying to make some extra cash. In my case, I'm simply not going to be here, so it doesn't work. So I've listed them on the Exchange and Stubhub for $230, but I'm offering my fellow Maners a discount. There's gotta be somebody who's looking for great tickets! :thumbsup: