PDA

View Full Version : Monday night game

DBroncos4life
12-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Surprised there is no game thread. Chris Johnson still is a beast. He would look good taking hand offs Manning :thumbs:

DBroncos4life
12-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Sanchez with a pick lol.

DBroncos4life
12-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Johnson ran 94 yards in 10.8 not a straight line either.

Lestat
12-17-2012, 07:30 PM
i hope the Titans are dumb enough to cut him over a bonus and i hope we sign him.

maven
12-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Two very good plays by Sanchez. Insert Tebow. Fumbles. Recovered by Jets. Sanchez then back in. Almost tosses a pick. Next play, Sanchez gets his ball knocked down. hhahahaahhahaaha

:rofl:

gyldenlove
12-17-2012, 07:38 PM
I wasn't aware there was a football game, only some sort of cripple fight. Honestly, the monday night football program this year has been very similar to watching a festering wound slowly scab over.

Lestat
12-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Two very good plays by Sanchez. Insert Tebow. Fumbles. Recovered by Jets. Sanchez then back in. Almost tosses a pick. Next play, Sanchez gets his ball knocked down. hhahahaahhahaaha

gotta say, Braylon Edwards was right. blame the idiots calling the plays.
you don't take a struggling QB out when he has finally gotten in rhythm.
that's football 101.

DBroncos4life
12-17-2012, 07:44 PM
I wasn't aware there was a football game, only some sort of cripple fight. Honestly, the monday night football program this year has been very similar to watching a festering wound slowly scab over.

It's times like these I wish I had the paint drying channel.

maven
12-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Tebow needs to move to another team. Should've went to Jax

maven
12-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Gruden should go coach an nfl team

troyjbath
12-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Both of these teams are just plain bad. I can't believe I'm still watching this game.

maven
12-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Both of these teams are just plain bad. I can't believe I'm still watching this game.

ff, jets still in the playoff hunt, background noise

Rohirrim
12-17-2012, 08:04 PM
I was going to watch it, but this was on...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/raXanYjTF18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WABronco
12-17-2012, 08:17 PM
Locker is still a god awful passer. Has not changed one bit since UW.

maven
12-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Another pick by Sanchise. Will he get 4? Will he deliver another one!

BroncsCheer
12-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Sanchez with a pick lol.

let's just reuse this post, shall we?

RedskinBronco
12-17-2012, 08:33 PM
I feel sorry for both Sanchez and Tebow. What a horrible organization to be involved with.

errand
12-17-2012, 08:36 PM
i hope the Titans are dumb enough to cut him over a bonus and i hope we sign him.

they just signed him last season after his holdout remember? They know how valuable he is to them....

errand
12-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Even as one of Tebow's biggest critics last year, I am still perplexed as to why they haven't given him a chance to play and see if he can somehow win some games for the Jets....afterall that's why they wanted him right?

DBroncos4life
12-17-2012, 08:38 PM
let's just reuse this post, shall we?

4 times ha ha :rofl:

RedskinBronco
12-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Even as one of Tebow's biggest critics last year, I am still perplexed as to why they haven't given him a chance to play and see if he can somehow win some games for the Jets....afterall that's why they wanted him right?

This

errand
12-17-2012, 08:39 PM
How fitting that the Jets lose on yet another Sanchez turnover

maven
12-17-2012, 08:41 PM
dat ending... haaha

DBroncos4life
12-17-2012, 08:42 PM
holy **** :rofl:

Mogulseeker
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/77068_473500702696623_1659987646_n.png

BroncsCheer
How fitting that the Jets lose on yet another Sanchez turnover

Ties him with Luck with 23 for the season

RedskinBronco
I'm sure Gruden, Tirico, Dilfer, Young and the rest of the onsite espn crew cannot stand it when they get games like this and probably want to quit the business.

maven
12-17-2012, 08:45 PM
haha the ending just has me laughing.

troyjbath
12-17-2012, 08:45 PM
The Jets are a joke. There's no way Rex keeps his job.

chawknz
12-17-2012, 08:46 PM
Deliciously embarrassing.

RedskinBronco
12-17-2012, 08:46 PM
The Jets are a joke. There's no way Rex keeps his job.

He will make a hell of a D-Coordinator wherever he goes, but yeah seems he will be out.

Mogulseeker
12-17-2012, 08:47 PM
The Jets have a below-average o-line, a bad running game, and arguably the worst receiving corps in the NFL... he's not nearly this bad.

DBroncos4life
12-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Jim Abbott would make a better QB then Sanchez.

BroncoBeavis
12-17-2012, 08:49 PM
The Jets have a below-average o-line, a bad running game, and arguably the worst receiving corps in the NFL... he's not nearly this bad.

LOL

maven
12-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Sanchise 13 TD, 17 INT, 12 fumbles

maven
12-17-2012, 08:52 PM
he's not nearly this bad.

bahhaahahhahahahaahahahahaha

Play2win
12-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Yakety Sanchez

Hilarious!

Archer81
12-17-2012, 08:54 PM
ESPN blaming Tebow for Sanchez playing like Sanchez. Why not.

:Broncos:

Br0nc0Buster
12-17-2012, 08:55 PM
That might of been the worst game I have ever seen

I saw a comment from a Titan's fan that was funny

"I feel dirty after that win.

It was like losing your virginity from being raped."

Armchair Bronco
12-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Sanchez is done, but he'll be back next year with that fat guaranteed contract.

Ryan is done. He has zero credibility left.

And Tebow needs to be traded to Jacksonville.

What a bunch of clowns.

maven
12-17-2012, 08:57 PM
That might of been the worst game I have ever seen

I saw a comment from a Titan's fan that was funny

"I feel dirty after that win.

It was like losing your virginity from being raped."

It was so bad it was good! hahaha lol what a game!:rofl:

Armchair Bronco
12-17-2012, 08:58 PM
ESPN blaming Tebow for Sanchez playing like Sanchez. Why not.

Yeah, I noticed that. Trent Doltfer was livid, and pretty much blamed the Jets sorry season on Tebow.

Talk about a clown, this guy is it. I had to listen to his endless whining in Seattle for a couple seasons. Was so glad when he left town. Dude was never more than a mediocre game manager playing behind the best single-season defense in the history of the NFL.

Archer81
12-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I noticed that. Trent Doltfer was livid, and pretty much blamed the Jets sorry season on Tebow.

Talk about a clown, this guy is it. I had to listen to his endless whining in Seattle for a couple seasons. Was so glad when he left town. Dude was never more than a mediocre game manager playing behind the best single-season defense in the history of the NFL.

Sanchez had 13 completions, 4 INT's and a lost fumble. Little known Tebow effect, apparently.

The Jets are a mess, and would be if Tebow were not there.

maven
12-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Start the Tebow next week?

theAPAOps5
12-17-2012, 09:11 PM
Sanchez is a joke. Sadly Tebow must suck worse if he can't even supplant him. I know he was hurt, but damn he can't be any worse.

maher_tyler
12-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Start the Tebow next week?

I doubt it. Rex seems to be ok riding this sinking ship all the way to the bottom of the ocean.

maven
12-17-2012, 09:13 PM
The Tebow QB Rating: 39.6
Sanchez QB Rating: 32.6

Armchair Bronco
12-17-2012, 09:16 PM
I'm actually beginning to think that the Jets don't KNOW how to run the read option. Maybe it takes someone like Shannyham or Pete Carroll to pull it off.

(I'm giving no credit to Fox/McCoy for last year since those clowns regularly kept Tebow chained to the pocket. Any read option success last year was due to Tebow himself.)

Clearly, Tebow was only brought in to be part of Ryan's media circus and to sell jerseys for the owner. Simple as that.

maher_tyler
12-17-2012, 09:21 PM
The Tebow QB Rating: 39.6
Sanchez QB Rating: 32.6

Tebow would have won tonights game. Its like the Jets traded for him to pay him back for beating the Jets last year. Punt coverage team?? Really?? No other player in the entire league would put up with that ****.

Mogulseeker
12-17-2012, 09:29 PM
I spent my time during this game doing GMAT arithmetic... seems like time well spent.

maven
12-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Tebow would have won tonights game. Its like the Jets traded for him to pay him back for beating the Jets last year. Punt coverage team?? Really?? No other player in the entire league would put up with that ****.

I called this epic fail before the season started.

Time to clean house. Everything.

Riding Sanchez to the bitter end.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmxjic0maj1qkb4zeo1_500.gif

maven
12-17-2012, 09:31 PM
I'm actually beginning to think that the Jets don't KNOW how to run the read option.

Tony Sporano is a joke!

razorwire77
12-17-2012, 09:33 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Jets message board now requires a log in to access the page and has disabled registration of new members. Cowards.

Mogulseeker
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/32391_473576552689038_860157931_n.png

errand
Ties him with Luck with 23 for the season

Yeah, but one is a rookie who has made enough plays to help his team team to a 9-5 record and possible playoff spot...and the other just plain sucks

errand
12-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Sanchez is a joke. Sadly Tebow must suck worse if he can't even supplant him. I know he was hurt, but damn he can't be any worse.

Exactly....

How bad is Tebow if Sanchez can still remain the Jets starter playing as poorly as he has?

errand
12-17-2012, 09:40 PM
I spent my time during this game doing GMAT arithmetic... seems like time well spent.

Hell I forgot it was even Monday night until I jumped onto the Mane tonight...generally flipped to it during commercials and then saw the final minutes of the game and laughed my ass off.

errand
12-17-2012, 09:42 PM
(I'm giving no credit to Fox/McCoy for last year since those clowns regularly kept Tebow chained to the pocket. Any read option success last year was due to Tebow himself.)

and yet amazingly he sucks at running the ball this season...

Armchair Bronco
12-17-2012, 10:09 PM
and yet amazingly he sucks at running the ball this season...

I wonder if that's because Rex "Dumbass" Ryan made Tebow bulk up over the summer. Didn't Tebow put on an additional 15 pounds?

Tebow's problem is that he NEVER, EVER whines or complains. He's the ultimate team player and does whatever the coaches tell him to do.

Dumbass McStalin made him change his throwing motion. Why? It worked well in college and it's too late to re-do that crap in the NFL. Run w/ what worked!

Then Dumbass Ryan made him bulk up in the spring & summer. Why? So Tebow could be a better punter's protector? Are you kidding me?

Tebow should break with the good guy image just long enough to publicly but politely request a trade from the sinking ship that is the New Joke Jets.

theAPAOps5
12-17-2012, 10:13 PM
It wasn't because Rex told him too. Tebow thinks lifting weights makes him a better QB

I wonder if that's because Rex "Dumbass" Ryan made Tebow bulk up over the summer. Didn't Tebow put on an additional 15 pounds?

Tebow's problem is that he NEVER, EVER whines or complains. He's the ultimate team player and does whatever the coaches tell him to do.

Dumbass McStalin made him change his throwing motion. Why? It worked well in college and it's too late to re-do that crap in the NFL. Run w/ what worked!

Then Dumbass Ryan made him bulk up in the spring & summer. Why? So Tebow could be a better punter's protector? Are you kidding me?

Tebow should break with the good guy image just long enough to publicly but politely request a trade from the sinking ship that is the New Joke Jets.

razorwire77
12-17-2012, 10:20 PM

So then he'll go from being a good kid and teammate that can't play NFL quarterback, to a douche that can't play NFL quarterback. Brilliant!

Seriously, if you can't beat out this incarnation of Mark Sanchez, you might as well run for mayor of Jacksonville or get your own 700 club show, because that whole quarterback thing ain't working out.

NUB
12-17-2012, 10:53 PM
The Jets would be knocking on the playoffs had they started Tebow half a season ago. Seriously, look at that team. It's a bunch of talented losers and headcases led by a players coach. Their strengths are on defense and the run game. Tebow isn't the greatest of passers, but he is a great leader and he understands ball control. Why Ryan was so stubborn as to sink his own ship with Sanchez is completely beyond me.

Armchair Bronco
12-17-2012, 11:33 PM
Seriously, if you can't beat out this incarnation of Mark Sanchez, you might as well run for mayor of Jacksonville or get your own 700 club show, because that whole quarterback thing ain't working out.

Hey clueless, Tebow led a moribund Broncos team last year to the playoffs and won a home game against Pittsburgh. So far, he has a better QB playoff record as a Bronco than does Peyton Manning.

He did this playing for arguably the most conservative head coaching tandem in modern NFL history. He did this in games where the coaching staff literally forbid Tebow to be Tebow until deep into the 4th quarter in desperation mode.

If you want to see the *real* Tebow, go back to the end of the 2010 season after Josh McStalin had been fired and interim head coach Eric Studesville let Tebow do his thang.

In the right system, Tebow could be a game changer, maybe not exactly RGIII or Russell Wilson but with option-read move that would look familiar and a deep ball that's better than most pocket QB's.

DBroncos4life
12-17-2012, 11:43 PM
Hey clueless, Tebow led a moribund Broncos team last year to the playoffs and won a home game against Pittsburgh. So far, he has a better QB playoff record as a Bronco than does Peyton Manning.

He did this playing for arguably the most conservative head coaching tandem in modern NFL history. He did this in games where the coaching staff literally forbid Tebow to be Tebow until deep into the 4th quarter in desperation mode.

If you want to see the *real* Tebow, go back to the end of the 2010 season after Josh McStalin had been fired and interim head coach Eric Studesville let Tebow do his thang.

In the right system, Tebow could be a game changer, maybe not exactly RGIII or Russell Wilson but with option-read move that would look familiar and a deep ball that's better than most pocket QB's.
GTFO :rofl:

ScottXray
12-17-2012, 11:54 PM
The Jets would be knocking on the playoffs had they started Tebow half a season ago. Seriously, look at that team. It's a bunch of talented losers and headcases led by a players coach. Their strengths are on defense and the run game. Tebow isn't the greatest of passers, but he is a great leader and he understands ball control. Why Ryan was so stubborn as to sink his own ship with Sanchez is completely beyond me.

Ryan is an idiot. He picked Sanchise and he was sticking with him no matter what. And Sanchezs stats are no better than Tebows last year, around 45-50% completions. Tebow could have sparked that team, and at least they would have a LEADER.

I saw a stat that Tebow is 6 of 7 passing this year. I haven't watched any Jets games, but the way that Tebow has been utilised is rediculous. There is no way for ANY QB to develope any flow when the Coach is jerking you in and out of games for one or two plays at a time, then sitting you down for the other bad QB.

Ryan has earned a Firing over the way he has handled that teams offense. And if not then Tebow should be let go anywhere else that is SERIOUS about football, and not the coaches reputation for the press.

Armchair Bronco
12-18-2012, 12:06 AM

Exactly. The only explanation is that Sanchez has some dirt on Rex Ryan (more foot fetish stuff maybe?) and Ryan has no choice but to stick with Sanchez.

Even Andy Reid in Phily figured out that he needed to start switching QB's and firing assistants in a bid to save his job. It won't work, but at least Reid tried really hard to deflect attention from his own ineptitude.

Ryan, however, seems content to go down with the ship.

extralife
12-18-2012, 12:43 AM
fans of 11-3 team still b****ing about the coaching staff because they didn't allow a backup QB with no throwing ability to air it out last year. please please please go find a new message board, no one ****ing cares.

CEH
12-18-2012, 06:30 AM
Tebow much like Cutler will do enough on the field to allow only to zealots to defend their play

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-18-2012, 10:14 AM
6-8 for a whopping 39 yards. 3 yard per carry average. Sacks taken at the worst possible times. Multiple pre snap penalties ie delay of games.

The dude sucks plain and simple.

BroncoBeavis
12-18-2012, 10:17 AM
6-8 for a whopping 39 yards. 3 yard per carry average. Sacks taken at the worst possible times. Multiple pre snap penalties ie delay of games.

The dude sucks plain and simple.

Here you go, banking ignorance on 8 passing attempts again. LOL

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Here you go, banking ignorance on 8 passing attempts again. LOL

No I'm banking on the fact he sucks. Someone else brought up the fact hes completed most of his passes. You're banking it on the fact a coaching staff is sabatoging him.

When he plays somewhere else next year and still suck Ill be sure to let you know Ha!

CEH
12-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Sounds like McElroy may leapfrog Tebow and start this Sunday. Can we just say at this point Woody wanted Tebow not Rex though Spraono is the worst OC I've ever seen in NFL

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Ha McElroy gets the start next week.

BroncoBeavis
12-18-2012, 12:29 PM
No I'm banking on the fact he sucks. Someone else brought up the fact hes completed most of his passes. You're banking it on the fact a coaching staff is sabatoging him.

When he plays somewhere else next year and still suck Ill be sure to let you know Ha!

Seems to me you were pointing to passing statistics based on EIGHT passing attempts. Nothing meaningful can be taken from eight passing attempts over an entire season. But if you want to play the "fun with ridiculous sample sizes" game, here's one.

Tim Tebow has a higher passer rating than Eli Manning this season. LOL

peacepipe
12-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Yup,it's being reported that mcelroy will be the starter next week. Sux for tebow,being the "supposed" backup QB. mcGruder & co. Must be pulling their hair out.

peacepipe
12-18-2012, 12:55 PM

He was only conservative because he didn't have an actual QB playing the position.we've been seeing the actual tebow,a college QB,who was not good enough to progress in the NFL.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Seems to me you were pointing to passing statistics based on EIGHT passing attempts. Nothing meaningful can be taken from eight passing attempts over an entire season. But if you want to play the "fun with ridiculous sample sizes" game, here's one.

Tim Tebow has a higher passer rating than Eli Manning this season. LOL

Wrong. I was responding to a post above mine. A post that was pointing to a high completion percentage. On 8 passes.

Armchair Bronco
12-18-2012, 03:43 PM
He was only conservative because he didn't have an actual QB playing the position.we've been seeing the actual tebow,a college QB,who was not good enough to progress in the NFL.

How can you "progress" when the Head Coach draws up a seasonal game plan that has you throwing 6 times, running 8 times, and getting a delay of game penalty 5 times because the plays are slow coming in?

That's pretty much how Rex Ryan drew things up for Tebow. Sheesh.

At least Studesville had the courage to let Tebow finish out the season after Orton was benched and McStalin was gone. And by any measure, Tebow did well in those games in 2010.

Old Dude
12-18-2012, 03:53 PM
I don't know his secret, but somehow Mark Sanchez manages to look just a little worse every week.

peacepipe
12-18-2012, 04:44 PM
How can you "progress" when the Head Coach draws up a seasonal game plan that has you throwing 6 times, running 8 times, and getting a delay of game penalty 5 times because the plays are slow coming in?

At least Studesville had the courage to let Tebow finish out the season after Orton was benched and McStalin was gone. And by any measure, Tebow did well in those games in 2010.

He didn't progress when he was in Denver,statisticly he never showed any progress. His completion percentage & 3rd down stats were no different from his 1st game to his last in Denver.

peacepipe
12-18-2012, 04:46 PM

A couple games is a anomaly not a trend.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-18-2012, 05:16 PM

2010? How small a window is that to base anything on eh Beavis?

errand
12-18-2012, 05:29 PM
and yet still to this day, not one of his whack job fans think that perhaps, just maybe he just isn't that good, and that is why he's not "progressing"