PDA

View Full Version : streaming the game (mobile) help

PaintballCLE
12-16-2012, 06:54 AM
My wife is graduating with her masters degree today..... at the same time the game starts....... I have a 4g android phone (with flash) does anyone know of any app or webiste where i will be able to stream the game?
I hate to miss the graduation :)

I donwloaded a couple live sports streams apps....... but when u click on football its actually soccer... so i need help

Natedogg
12-16-2012, 07:16 AM
I too have android. Use dolphin browser, click the setting that says, "open new tabs in background" or something like that.

Get an adblock app.

Go to firstrowsports.eu

Its a little bootleg but will work i do it from time to time.

good luck!!

PS you may have to hack your flash settings cuz the new verison of dolphin discontinued flash.

The setting is in:
/data/data/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en/shared_prefs/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en_preferences.xml

I have tried changing this but dolphin changes it back

Edit: However, if you delete this file and then reopen dolphin, it recreates the file with the setting at 'on demand'

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

From http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1846225&page=3

PaintballCLE
12-16-2012, 07:18 AM
I too have android. Use dolphin browser, click the setting that says, "open new tabs in background" or something like that.

Get an adblock app.

Go to firstrowsports.eu

Its a little bootleg but will work i do it from time to time.

good luck!!

PS you may have to hack your flash settings cuz the new verison of dolphin discontinued flash.

The setting is in:
/data/data/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en/shared_prefs/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en_preferences.xml

I have tried changing this but dolphin changes it back

Edit: However, if you delete this file and then reopen dolphin, it recreates the file with the setting at 'on demand'

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

From http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1846225&page=3

awesome....... but will this work without the phone being rooted?

Bacchus
12-16-2012, 07:27 AM
My wife is graduating with her masters degree today..... at the same time the game starts....... I have a 4g android phone (with flash) does anyone know of any app or webiste where i will be able to stream the game?
I hate to miss the graduation :)

I donwloaded a couple live sports streams apps....... but when u click on football its actually soccer... so i need help

Jesus dude get your priorities straight!!! It's Broncos/Ravens!!!!!!!

PaintballCLE
12-16-2012, 07:31 AM
Jesus dude get your priorities straight!!! It's Broncos/Ravens!!!!!!!

i did...... thats y i said im trying not to miss the graduation :P

Natedogg
12-17-2012, 06:47 PM
awesome....... but will this work without the phone being rooted?

Probably have to be rooted.

Doggcow
12-17-2012, 07:24 PM
Flash isn't supported on android anymore makes life a lot more difficult. Go to android forums for a long workaround.

Man-Goblin
12-17-2012, 07:39 PM
I heard if you get NFL Mobile it can change your life.

PaintballCLE
12-17-2012, 11:57 PM
just an update........ all i did was download dolphin and an ad blocker....... and it worked flawless. Granted im not on the newest version of android....... (maybe thats a good thing) but it worked great.

Using a VZW 4gLte Samsung Droid Charge

Ratboy
12-18-2012, 12:45 AM
1. Move from United States
2. Buy NFL GamePass
3. ????
4. Lose tons of money on awesome HD quality games!

Natedogg
12-18-2012, 08:22 AM
just an update........ all i did was download dolphin and an ad blocker....... and it worked flawless. Granted im not on the newest version of android....... (maybe thats a good thing) but it worked great.

Nice. yup the older version might be it.

Binkythefrog
12-18-2012, 09:16 AM
I heard if you get NFL Mobile it can change your life.

NFL Mobile is actually an amazing deal IMO - 5 bucks a month gets you redzone plus Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night games - I've got red zone on usually while watching the Broncos. I don't have cable - so this works great for me.

I'm shocked by the quality especially - the stream is super clear and never seems to falter. I do switch my phone to my home wireless network however - that may be a part of it.

DenverBound
12-18-2012, 01:58 PM

Which ad blocker did you install? Are you rooted? Anyone know of an ad blocker app that will do the same thing for an unrooted phone?

PaintballCLE
12-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Which ad blocker did you install? Are you rooted? Anyone know of an ad blocker app that will do the same thing for an unrooted phone?

mine is not rooted...... and i used adblock plus (free)

Natedogg
08-13-2013, 05:21 PM
Does this still work for anyone? I upgraded my phone to an HTC One with android 4.2.2 and Flash and tried most browsers (Dolphin, Chrome, Opera, Boat, stock) without much luck.

Have been trying to watch baseball on vipboxsports.eu

Any reports or tips appreciated.

Thx

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Probably have to be rooted.

It worked before and after being rooted for me. I have the LG revolution.

SeedReaver
08-14-2013, 08:58 AM
The answer is clearly DirecTV
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jn5zytfm9No" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DivineLegion
08-14-2013, 09:59 AM
In this situation I would tell my wife to get a Doctorate and then, only then, would I attend her graduation. It's a win-win situation my friend.

Natedogg
08-14-2013, 10:35 AM
The answer is clearly DirecTV
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jn5zytfm9No" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well. You might think so but I live in DC and am a Nats fan. So I want to use my phone to watch Nats games when I'm at a store, or at graduation, or something.

Problem is, if I buy MLB mobile I can watch every single other game, but not the "market" games in dc. WHICH IS THE ONLY FKING REASON I WOULD BUY THE PRODUCT.

So I have to use quazi legal, bootleg sites like vipboxsports.eu and firstrowsports.eu instead.

I suspect this will be the same with NFL teams (although I live outside of CO so can watch the broncos).

Crazy-stupid IP laws.

Natedogg
08-14-2013, 10:37 AM
Also, here is the cheapest way to get Sunday Ticket, legitimately, if you didn't know. http://kotaku.com/the-cheapest-way-to-watch-the-nfl-this-year-1041559197

Dendave
08-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Also, here is the cheapest way to get Sunday Ticket, legitimately, if you didn't know. http://kotaku.com/the-cheapest-way-to-watch-the-nfl-this-year-1041559197

or if you already have DirecTV you could just call and talk with them and get a discount, that's what I did...with all my discounts, I am getting it for free...legitimately.

Natedogg
10-21-2013, 05:28 PM
:approve:or if you already have DirecTV you could just call and talk with them and get a discount, that's what I did...with all my discounts, I am getting it for free...legitimately.

Anybody have any new sites or methods?? I bought the Direct TV mobile package.... BUT IT WONT LET ME STREAM SUN MON OR THURS NIGHT FOOTBALL.

UG. (I want to watch those games on my phone when I'm out and about.)

Firstrowsporsts and vipbox almost never work for me.

Do they work for anyone's phone?? thx.