PDA

View Full Version : Raiders can secure the #1 pick of the 2013 this Sunday

Action
12-11-2012, 12:14 AM
If Kansas City beats Oakland on Sunday and the Jags win one of their remaining three games, Oakland would own the 1st pick in the 2013 Draft

-per twitter

EDIT
I posted this without thinking about it and can't delete it...but the point is, Raiders will most likely have the #1 or at worse, #2 of the draft.

swaiy
12-11-2012, 12:31 AM
Theyre screwed lol. There is no guy that is a legit #1 overall plus, they have alot of holes and no 2nd round pick. No one is going to enable them to trade down. I look forward to seeing their forced reach. Hilarious!

Carmelo15
12-11-2012, 12:34 AM
If Reggie McKenzie knows what he is doing it is Star Lotululei. If Mark Davis is running the show it's Matt Barkley. If the ghost of Al Davis lives its Geno Smith

Bob's your Information Minister
12-11-2012, 12:49 AM
Bowe is on IR.

Raiders ain't losing to KC.

TheChamp24
12-11-2012, 06:59 AM
God, I feel sorry for the fans that have to watch this game.
Chiefs are freakin terrible, its a miracle they won 2 games.
And I still laugh at that trade for Carson Palmer by the Raiders. Remember how Raider fans were saying it was such a great trade? HAHAHAHA

Irish Stout
12-11-2012, 07:16 AM
Hey Bob - Do you think that KC's playing karma might swing back around to the positive if the organization and the fans quit intentionally bastardizing the National Anthem? Instead of being the common thread that unites us all before a sporting event where we root against each other, you guys like to ruin that tradition and claim the whole thing for only Chiefs fans. I personally find it disgusting and arrogant.

Good luck finding a top 3 pick thats worth it.

fwf
12-11-2012, 07:36 AM
There's still a small chance that we can rest our starters in week 17 if it doesnt help us with seeding, which means KC would likely win that game. And by the time we play at 2PM all the other AFC games will have ended so we'll know exactly what we need or dont need. I mean, if we lose and move from 3 to 4 and likely face Houston as opposed to NE, that wouldnt be the worst thing to let the Ravens take their shot at the PAts first.

Although, how sweet would it be to hold that win over Chiefs fans heads if Osweiller, Hillman and the 2nd stringers carved up the Chiefs.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-11-2012, 08:11 AM
Hey Bob - Do you think that KC's playing karma might swing back around to the positive if the organization and the fans quit intentionally bastardizing the National Anthem? Instead of being the common thread that unites us all before a sporting event where we root against each other, you guys like to ruin that tradition and claim the whole thing for only Chiefs fans. I personally find it disgusting and arrogant.

Oh geez

g6matty
12-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Is anyone stupid enough to trade up this year or is there a player worth trading for another team might need

Smiling Assassin27
12-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Expect the Raiders to find the kick returner from Southwest Missouri Technical Institute who runs a steroid aided 4.19 40 at the combine.

BroncoMan4ever
12-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Expect the Raiders to find the kick returner from Southwest Missouri Technical Institute who runs a steroid aided 4.19 40 at the combine.

My thoughts exactly. The guy who runs a sub 4.2 40 will wear silver and black

Bacchus
12-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Hmmmmmmm.... Oakland and KC playing each other. What will that be like??

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wvvMd1ahL._SX500_.jpg

Pick Six
12-11-2012, 09:41 AM

9/11 BRIEFLY stopped the disgusting "Home of the CHIEFS". When I went to the Broncos game, at Arrowhead, I realized they are back to their same old horrible chant...:chefstink

broncosteven
12-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Bowe is on IR.

Raiders ain't losing to KC.

I missed that, he has played his last game in kFc.

Maybe Breaston will dress and pull a KM for you guys.

BTW I was laughing at that notion while I typed the above!

Glad both teams are terrible in a weak draft.

razorwire77
12-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Hilarious!

What a year to have the number one pick.

With the first overall pick ________selects Geno Smith aka Christian Ponder 2.0.

With the first overall pick _________ selects Matt Barkley (a 6 foot tall USC system QB with an average arm.

With the first overall pick _________selects a ****ing MLB.

GoBroncos DownUnder
12-14-2012, 07:49 AM
Raiders season in a nutshell:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17yw8d7iq29fijpg/original.jpg

Possibly one of the BEST pictures ever!

DENVERDUI55
12-14-2012, 09:18 AM
Well at least I think there are some good busts for Oakland and KC to draft high. No luck or rg3 up there. I could see Oakland draft Teo instead of QB.

Beantown Bronco
12-14-2012, 09:23 AM
How bad is it that the two worst teams in the league could come from the same division? I don't remember that happening since they went to the 8 division format.

v2micca
12-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Last time the Raiders had the number 1 over all pick was for the 2007 draft, in which they took JaMarcus Russell over Calvin Johnson. If they secure the number 1 over all pick for 2013, it will be difficult to top their previous ineptitude. But, If anyone can pull it off, its the Raiders.

Requiem
12-14-2012, 10:10 AM
If the Raiders don't take Star they done ****ed up.

maven
12-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Raiders should give Pryor a shot the rest of the year.