PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Schedule

fwf
12-10-2012, 07:40 AM
Finally a Ravens game at home

Home: Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Philadelphia,
Washington, Baltimore

Away: Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas, Giants, New England

Prediction: 14-2

Beantown Bronco
12-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Ummmm, this is wrong. Sort of.

The Ravens haven't clinched first place in their division yet, so until they do, we might not face them. Because we're only going to play our counterpart in that division. We've clinched first in our division obviously, but they haven't.

Tim
12-10-2012, 07:53 AM
If Pitt wins the north then we'd play them rather than baltimore right?

LetsGoBroncos
12-10-2012, 08:17 AM
Question - For the 2 games you play that are determined by where you finish in your division (so next year will be NE and probably Baltimore), what determines which one is at home and which one is on the road?

Kaylore
12-10-2012, 08:26 AM
I'm ok with any of the four AFC North teams at home.

XXXII&III
12-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Wow, first time Shanny will have been back here since he was fired. And a homecoming, of sorts, for Peyton.

And a Manning bowl!

Mile High 81
12-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas, Giants, New England

We better win some divisongames on the road, because these are 5 good footballteams on the road...

BowlenBall
12-10-2012, 09:02 AM
New England... again.

Great.

fwf
12-10-2012, 09:03 AM
I see atleast 3 maybe 4 prime time games (Giants, Indianapolis, New England, Houston) and maybe zero 11am games assuming NY and Indy are night games.

RhymesayersDU
12-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Damn I wanted Peyton vs. Eli at home.

RhymesayersDU
12-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Not to mention Peyton vs. Luck.

But RGIII here will be sweet.

bronco militia
12-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Not to mention Peyton vs. Luck.

But RGIII here will be sweet.

hopefully they can schedule the Redskins game for alumni weekend.

Drunk Monkey
12-10-2012, 10:18 AM

Washington, Baltimore

Away: Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas, Giants, New England

YES!!! The last time I saw the Broncos in Dallas Ron Dane went crazy for a W.

enjolras
12-10-2012, 10:22 AM
New England... again.

Great.

Wait..how? How does this keep happening? That will be 6 regular season games in 7 years. Are we in the same division all of a sudden?

Bacchus
12-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Won't next year be 5 years since Shanahan left? Is it possible he could have his ROF induction that game?

Tombstone RJ
12-10-2012, 11:39 AM

Washington, Baltimore

do you have a link or are you just guessing?

TheChamp24
12-10-2012, 12:00 PM
We better win some divisongames on the road, because these are 5 good footballteams on the road...

Call me crazy, but I think Indianapolis is highly overrated. They seriously got incredibly lucky in some games, have no running game and a terrible defense.

Mile High Salute
12-10-2012, 12:28 PM
WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE VIDEO YOU PROMISED US :wave:

Beantown Bronco
12-10-2012, 12:36 PM

It's clearly from his infamous "source".

gyldenlove
12-10-2012, 12:41 PM
New England... again.

Great.

Well, it is too late to lose the division to avoid New England....

cutthemdown
12-10-2012, 01:17 PM
another tough schedule.

55CrushEm
12-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Question - For the 2 games you play that are determined by where you finish in your division (so next year will be NE and probably Baltimore), what determines which one is at home and which one is on the road?

I've wondered this too.

For example, when we play NE every three years due to playing the entire AFC East....it's supposed to alternate. In 2005, we played them in Denver, in 2008, we played them in NE....in 2011 we played them in Denver, and we'll play them in NE in 2014......and so on.

But this season (2012) and next season (2013) we are playing them due to how we finished the prior season (1st place both times).....and BOTH games are in New England. THAT I don't understand.

Oh, and in case you didn't pick up on that we will end up playing them 3 years in a row in Gillette.

2012 - because we finished 1st in 2011
2013 - because we finished 1st this season
2014 - we play the entire AFC East again. THIS game is supposed to be in NE.

But again, I can't figure out for the life of me why we play them in NE next year....when we just did this year. Ah well......at least that means we'll (most likely) get Baltimore at home, as others pointed out. Otherwise it would be home vs. NE and @ Baltimore (again).

broncocalijohn
12-10-2012, 01:39 PM
AWESOME! We get Faiders, Chiefs and the Chargers twice in one season! What are the odds of that?

Rocket 7
12-10-2012, 01:57 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ShC6WDobcIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheChamp24
12-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Who else sees us playing Dallas on Thanksgiving?

55CrushEm
12-10-2012, 02:08 PM

Probably. The last time we played @ Dallas.....that game was also on Thanksgiving.

It was in 2005 and IIRC, Ron Dayne had a big game for us.....and Champ picked Bledsoe for a pick-6.

Orange Habit
12-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Who else sees us playing Dallas on Thanksgiving?I think it's practically guaranteed. CBS has the Cowboys on Thanksgiving next year, so they have to play an AFC team, and their only choices are the Broncos or Raiders. Given that the Raiders are highly likely to continue to suck, that should be an easy choice.

55CrushEm
12-10-2012, 02:14 PM
I think it's practically guaranteed. CBS has the Cowboys on Thanksgiving next year, so they have to play an AFC team, and their only choices are the Broncos or Raiders. Given that the Raiders are highly likely to continue to suck, that should be an easy choice.

That's right. Detroit had the CBS game (AFC team) this year.....so Dallas will next year.....while Detroit will host another NFC team.

Uh, yeah. Since it can only be Oakland or Denver, as you say.......guaranteed it's going to be Denver.

55CrushEm
12-10-2012, 02:14 PM
I think it's practically guaranteed. CBS has the Cowboys on Thanksgiving next year, so they have to play an AFC team, and their only choices are the Broncos or Raiders. Given that the Raiders are highly likely to continue to suck, that should be an easy choice.

And, dude......you've been a member for nearly 7 years and this is your FIRST post?

Um, congrats, I guess.

:)

fwf
12-10-2012, 02:42 PM

here you are:

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-13/2013-denver-broncos-football-schedule.php

Orange Habit
12-10-2012, 03:03 PM
And, dude......you've been a member for nearly 7 years and this is your FIRST post?

Um, congrats, I guess.

:)Wow, I thought I had made a post somewhere in the past, but I guess not. I've checked in here every now and then but usually when I have something to say it's already been said just fine by other good members of this board. :)

Ironlung
12-10-2012, 03:18 PM

If so can we please wear the old school d helmet uni's? Why do we NEVER wear these?? I'd go back to these full time in a heartbeat.

baja
12-10-2012, 03:19 PM
AWESOME! We get Faiders, Chiefs and the Chargers twice in one season! What are the odds of that?

Not only that but half of them are at home.

canadianbroncosfan
12-10-2012, 03:30 PM

Washington, Baltimore

The teams are correct (unless Baltimore finishes 2nd in their division) just not sure how at this point they can determine all the home/away games. The AFC/NFC divisional games.

I thought were suppose to alternate home venues however in '08 we hosted the Saints/Buccs and were at Atlanta/Carolina which is the same thing we did this year. I think it might be a bit preemptive to assume we're going to be at Dallas and New York just because we hosted them last time in '09.

canadianbroncosfan
12-10-2012, 03:41 PM
That being said, I really hope the Broncos play in Dallas because the Mrs. has told me she wants to go to a road game next year and I'd love to go to Texas!!

El Jefe
12-10-2012, 03:57 PM

Same here. Thanksgiving Day.

baja
12-10-2012, 04:02 PM
That being said, I really hope the Broncos play in Dallas because the Mrs. has told me she wants to go to a road game next year and I'd love to go to Texas!!

Of all the great cities in the US why do you want to go to Texas? Just curious

edog24
12-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Wow, I know it's year to year most of the time but from first glance that looks like a pretty easy schedule.

NE, HOU and Giants will be tough but I don't see much else to worry about on that schedule.

ColoradoDarin
12-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Wow, no games anywhere near me. Closest would be Houston/Dallas. I might be able to swing a trip to Dallas for a Thanksgiving Day game because it'll be right around my 40th birthday....

canadianbroncosfan
12-10-2012, 04:35 PM

Visit lonestar of course ha-ha

Somewhere new I suppose. From a football perspective, I really want to see Jerry's mecca, and depending on the game I'd love to see a big school NCAA game.

On a tourist level, I'm a redneck at heart. I have a friend that is originally from San Antonio that currently lives in Austin and she speaks very highly of it all. If we went, probably go for a week or so and visit a whole bunch of cities.

Not for football, but I've been everywhere on the west coast, Colo, Ariz, Florida, so if I'm going to go somewhere new for football (next year) it'd pretty much be between New York or Dallas (or Kansas Hilarious!). And too be honest would be okay with either, however Dallas does have more of an appeal.

Jekyll15Hyde
12-10-2012, 04:38 PM

I have to question this as well. In the list of road games, the easy winner is Sandy Eggo

broncosteven
12-10-2012, 04:55 PM
I am going to try to get to Indy next year!

Irish Stout
12-10-2012, 05:50 PM
I assume OP is basing his assumption off this:

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-13/2013-denver-broncos-football-schedule.php

and this:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedule-and-events/future-opponents.html

baja
12-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Somewhere new I suppose. From a football perspective, I really want to see Jerry's mecca, and depending on the game I'd love to see a big school NCAA game.

On a tourist level, I'm a redneck at heart. I have a friend that is originally from San Antonio that currently lives in Austin and she speaks very highly of it all. If we went, probably go for a week or so and visit a whole bunch of cities.

Not for football, but I've been everywhere on the west coast, Colo, Ariz, Florida, so if I'm going to go somewhere new for football (next year) it'd pretty much be between New York or Dallas (or Kansas Hilarious!). And too be honest would be okay with either, however Dallas does have more of an appeal.

Austin is awesome the rest of Texas not so much. Except Dallas has the prettiest and friendliest women ever.

baja
12-10-2012, 06:00 PM
I have to question this as well. In the list of road games, the easy winner is Sandy Eggo

Great city - horrible stadium. Be prepared to burn two hours after the game just getting to the trolly.

Requiem
12-10-2012, 06:03 PM
If we play the Redskins at home, I will be there. Shanny comes back!? CRAY CRAY!

Beantown Bronco
12-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Wow, I know it's year to year most of the time but from first glance that looks like a pretty easy schedule.

NE, HOU and Giants will be tough but I don't see much else to worry about on that schedule.

Ummm, ok. Propose a tougher schedule than that based off of this year's records and taking into account the basic scheduling rules of one entire AFC division and one entire NFC division.

Top to bottom, the AFC South and NFC East might be the toughest in football right now (it's obviously debatable, but they're clearly not the weakest). And we'd get them both. And on top of that, we'd get NE and most likely Baltimore. That's VERY difficult on paper.

broncocalijohn
12-10-2012, 06:42 PM

And of all the great states in the US, why do you want to go to Dallas?

Is that how it works Baja?

fwf
12-10-2012, 07:10 PM

Nah, every team in the NFC east can play. Philly has alot of talent and is a lot better then their record. Then we play the best 4 teams in the Afc.
The only reason the schedule might look weak is bc the Afc west seems down but the likelihood of us sweeping division again is unlikely

extralife
12-10-2012, 07:57 PM
shanny bowl, manning bowl, peyton vs. luck. you can book those as prime time.

RhymesayersDU
12-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Shanny coming back won't be that nationally important. But yes @ Manning vs. Manning and Manning vs. Luck.

fwf
12-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Shanny coming back won't be that nationally important. But yes @ Manning vs. Manning and Manning vs. Luck.

I see u getting Houston prime time in week one or two. Maybe opening night ;)

extralife
12-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Shanny coming back won't be that nationally important.

maybe not, but RGIII and Peyton are. there's no connection between those two, so the shanny story adds spice to two players that the NFL is going to put on prime time as often as possible anyway.

RhymesayersDU
12-10-2012, 08:04 PM
maybe not, but RGIII and Peyton are. there's no connection between those two, so the shanny story adds spice to two players that the NFL is going to put on prime time as often as possible anyway.

Fair enough. I agree they're going to want to get RGIII and Luck out there as the future of the league as much as possible.

broncs2bowl
12-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Im gonna go to that Giants-Broncos game in Jersey. I hope its early in the season when the weather is still nice out

BroncoMan4ever
12-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Wow, first time Shanny will have been back here since he was fired. And a homecoming, of sorts, for Peyton.

And a Manning bowl!

That Manning bowl will be a Monday night game for sure

broncocalijohn
12-10-2012, 09:19 PM
I see u getting Houston prime time in week one or two. Maybe opening night ;)

WHo do Super Bowl champs normally play that first game? I am eyeing for that spot.