PDA

View Full Version : Go Skins/Texans

Punisher
12-09-2012, 06:49 AM
:thumbs:

Jesterhole
12-09-2012, 07:23 AM
It doesn't matter if the Ravens lose, all will be decided there next week. In fact, you might say you want them to win today so they are less angry/desperate next week.

If the Pats don't lose it doesn't matter...

Punisher
12-09-2012, 07:25 AM
It doesn't matter if the Ravens lose, all will be decided there next week. In fact, you might say you want them to win today so they are less angry/desperate next week.

It matters to me ok

CEH
12-09-2012, 07:34 AM
It's up to the two former Bronco coaches to do their job today/Monday

I'd rather face HOU in Houtston where the weather is great and PMF has played there many a time vs Foxboro in January

Go Houston/Balt

Kaylore
12-09-2012, 10:50 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/166/745/queen-rock-group-freddie-mercury-in-concert-at-st-james-park-in-newcastle-1986.jpg?1314380489

Taco John
12-09-2012, 02:19 PM
gotta hand it to Shanahan. This Redskins team plays with a lot of heart

Wes Mantooth
12-09-2012, 02:23 PM
hail to the redskins!

slatimer
great job skinsss..but now the ravens will be desperate next week.

spdirty
I love you Shanahan!

Taco John
12-09-2012, 02:24 PM

Good. We need to play against that kind of intensity.

gyldenlove
12-09-2012, 02:26 PM

They were desperate this week after being urinated in the face by a 257 year old Charlie Batch, didn't help them.

maven
12-09-2012, 02:29 PM
They were desperate this week after being urinated in the face by a 257 year old Charlie Batch, didn't help them.

ROFL!

Baltimore's defense is not very good. Denver can hang 30+ on them.

spdirty
12-09-2012, 02:31 PM

No more desperate than they were this week. We take care of our business, things will work out fine.

elsid13
12-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Shanahan got that team playing with a lot of heart. Hopefully RGIII isn't hurt to bad.

RhymesayersDU
12-09-2012, 02:36 PM

I agree here. I don't buy a lot of this desperation talk. Their division is far from wrapped up and they've been fending off New England and us for playoff positioning. If they weren't playing as hard as possible last week as well as today then they're just not that good.

Broncos123
12-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Love the Skins today, Go Texans!

broncolife
12-09-2012, 02:50 PM

Actually it does matter. If we lose to balt, then we could still beat them in standings if we win the remaining 2 games and they lose 1 more game. Now if they won the skins game and beat us then we wouldnt have a chance at beating them in the standings.

Broncos4Life
12-09-2012, 02:51 PM
I agree here. I don't buy a lot of this desperation talk. Their division is far from wrapped up and they've been fending off New England and us for playoff positioning. If they weren't playing as hard as possible last week as well as today then they're just not that good.

This. I don't ever buy desperation talk ever. An excuse to play better? The Ratbirds are fading.....

Jetmeck
12-09-2012, 02:58 PM
ROFL!

Baltimore's defense is not very good. Denver can hang 30+ on them.

No way that happens.

Championship caliber teams take advantage of the win today by

the Skins and now we have our chance to help our self out.

I seriously doubt we hang 30 on any playoff type team but if we

lose next weekend it will tell a lot about our team.

Kaylore
12-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Don't buy the "desperate" thing. You would rather face a team on a two game losing streak. It means they have problems. And let's be real, they should have lost against the Chargers, who just curb-stomped the Steelers in their house.

Agamemnon
12-09-2012, 03:07 PM
No way that happens.

Redskins just scored 31 on them. No reason to think that the Broncos can't do better than that. Well other than McCoy calling plays...

Kaylore
12-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Also consider even if we lose to the Ravens we get the Browns and Chiefs at home. This crappy Ravens team still has to play us, the Giants and then go the Bengals, who are one of the hotter teams in the NFL. I think they at least drop one more, which if we lost next week and then won the next two would give us the three seed at least.

errand
12-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Redskins just scored 31 on them. No reason to think that the Broncos can't do better than that. Well other than McCoy calling plays...

So many clowns say this ****, but let me ask you something....

When Decker and DT dropped those passes you bitch about weren't they good calls?

When McGahee or Moreno drop a pass, or fumble after a 8-9 yard gain, you know the crap you clowns cry about constantly....weren't they also good calls?

When Moreno or Hillman fail to hit the holes you clowns claim are there, wasn't that a good call?

Seems to me the problem isn't the playcalling as much as it's players not performing up to their ability.

McCoy was smart enough to realize he couldn't force the square peg into the round hole last season, and completely changed our offense to help out his QB who wasn't as sharp as he needed to be.....and he's integrated things that Manning use to do so well in Indianapolis with the things his new team mates could do very well...and we have a top 5 offense.

McCoy's playcalling my ass.......

errand
12-09-2012, 03:47 PM
It matters to me ok

This^

I want any team that is ahead of the Broncos to lose...I don't care how desperate or angry they get. Bottom line is if the Broncos do their job well, they'll come home next week 11-3.

Bacchus
12-09-2012, 03:49 PM
The Ravens play much better at home than on the road it is night and day. It will be a very tough game for Denver to win. I like Denver 27-20 and going 11-3.

WolfpackGuy
12-09-2012, 03:50 PM
If they don't turn it over and find ways to hide Ramirez if Kuper can't go, I like their chances against the Ravens defense.

It's still going to be a tough game though.

ZONA
12-09-2012, 03:53 PM

That junk is way over blown up in the media and with fans. Teams don't play any harder after losing a few then they do winning a few. Some teams are just better coached and have better players then others.

I'd love for the Ravens to lose this week. The Broncos are not a bunch of pussies that are afraid if the Ravens lose. OMG, they're going to be so mad we better be careful out on the field or they might hurt us. F that weak mentality. No room in this game for wimps and weak hearted.

errand
12-09-2012, 03:53 PM
No way that happens.

LOL....wow, un****ingbelievable.

Here's a thought....how about thinking we're going to win out over the next 3 weeks instead of hand wringing and doubting this team? In my humble opinion, we should be 13-0....had we not made some mental mistakes, we would have won every game we lost this year...but that's me. Feel free to continue doubting that we can beat a playoff caliber team.

errand
12-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Nobody is claiming it'll be a cakewalk...but this Broncos team can compete with any team in the NFL. And we have good veteran leadership in Manning, Bailey, Stokley , etc....with enough young talent in Miller, Dumervil, Harris, Carter, Decker and Thomas who can make big plays for this team offensively and defensively.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-09-2012, 04:05 PM
No matter what happens next week it's not some referendum on our playoff future. The broncos are good enough to compete with anyone and we are already in the dance. It'd be nice to win but i won't be OMG can't beat playoff teams!!!1111!!! If we don't. Though I assume most of the mouthbreathers on this board will

Bacchus
12-09-2012, 04:23 PM
If they don't turn it over and find ways to hide Ramirez if Kuper can't go, I like their chances against the Ravens defense.

It's still going to be a tough game though.

Kuper needs to play

maven
12-09-2012, 04:28 PM
No matter what happens next week it's not some referendum on our playoff future. The broncos are good enough to compete with anyone and we are already in the dance. It'd be nice to win but i won't be OMG can't beat playoff teams!!!1111!!! If we don't. Though I assume most of the mouthbreathers on this board will

Wouldn't that be true?

Lost to Houston, Falcons, Patriots, and Ravens.

Kaylore
12-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Wouldn't that be true?

Haven't and can't are two different words.

RedskinBronco
12-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Come on Houston. I have no issues having to travel to Houston in January.

@NE --> do not want.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Wouldn't that be true?

Not to mention, don't you think we're a better team than we were in week 5? Its those games were all within a possession of victory anyway

Jetmeck
12-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Not to mention, don't you think we're a better team than we were in week 5? Its those games were all within a possession of victory anyway

You better hope so cause we are about to find out ?

I always hope for the best but I always keep it real as well....

peacepipe
12-10-2012, 06:04 PM
No way that happens.

whatever,you don't know WTF you're talking about. being a naysayer doesn't mean you are "keeping it real".

peacepipe
12-10-2012, 06:08 PM
No matter what happens next week it's not some referendum on our playoff future. The broncos are good enough to compete with anyone and we are already in the dance. It'd be nice to win but i won't be OMG can't beat playoff teams!!!1111!!! If we don't. Though I assume most of the mouthbreathers on this board willexactly, didn't the playoff bound falcons get their asses handed to them by a panthers team that we handedly beat?