PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Mitch Unrein...

Crushaholic
12-02-2012, 08:20 PM
He was the first defensive player to catch a touchdown pass, in Broncos history. He deserves his own thread...^5

DivineLegion
12-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Woot!

frerottenextelway
12-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Von Miller caught one today too!

broncosteven
12-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Was that early in the game? I had to take my daughter to a volunteering event and missed the 1st 25 minutes of the game, what was the play?

Rocket 7
12-02-2012, 08:33 PM

His hit caused that INT so he gets an assist.

DivineLegion
1st TD of the game Steven.

Smilin Assassin
Was that early in the game? I had to take my daughter to a volunteering event and missed the 1st 25 minutes of the game, what was the play?

Broncos first TD drive.

Mitch came in as a fullback, ran uncovered to the left side of the endzone and Peyton lobbed it to him for the easy catch.

That One Guy

Yeah, first TD on the opening drive. A short play where he came in as an extra blocker but declared eligible then rolled out left. It's always funny seeing fat guys run routes for some reason.

Rocket 7
12-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Broncos first TD drive.

Mitch came in as a fullback, ran uncovered to the left side of the endzone and Peyton lobbed it to him for the easy catch.

Not so easy for clumsier defensive lineman.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lCQs9Uhpn0w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigPlayShay
12-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Dave Wyman (MLB) caught a TD from Tommy Maddox on a fake field goal in 1993.

broncosteven
12-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Broncos first TD drive.

Awesome!

DivineLegion
12-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Dave Wyman (MLB) caught a TD from Tommy Maddox on a fake field goal in 1993.

Way to rain on the freaking parade Shay!!!!

Jk

waz06
12-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Awesome representation Mitch

Go Pokes

Kaylore
12-02-2012, 09:18 PM
/starting him on fantasy.

g6matty
12-02-2012, 09:18 PM
**** mitch unrein. he took a TD away from DT :(

wyobronco
12-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Folks in Wyoming have been watching Mitch for a while. He was a longshot to make this team, but he is showing up around the qb a lot these days. Clearly working hard and getting better every week. And now he has hands too?

Who knew?

Go Pokes!

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
12-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Folks in Wyoming have been watching Mitch for a while. He was a longshot to make this team, but he is showing up around the qb a lot these days. Clearly working hard and getting better every week. And now he has hands too?

Who knew?

Go Pokes!

You think because you are from Wyoming that you are more of a Mitch Unrein fan than us?

lonestar
12-02-2012, 10:19 PM

now that was a real mature classy comment..

but kind of expect that kind from you..

Myself I was very pleased to see DEN give other DC's something to worry about..

maybe next time he can run the ball in or answer to the fridge..

Bruce Hermansen Fan
12-02-2012, 10:23 PM

You still want Josh McDaniels to be head coach.

Dean
12-02-2012, 10:26 PM
You think because you are from Wyoming that you are more of a Mitch Unrein fan than us?

Yeah. . . . pretty much:wave:

DENVERDUI55
12-02-2012, 10:28 PM
I've been calling for please turn Mitch loose. I'm gonna pick him up in fantasy. Good for Mitch and he was around the qb today.

lonestar
12-02-2012, 10:45 PM
You still want Josh McDaniels to be head coach.

just where do you get that out of this post?

posted by lonestar

how about keeping on topic..

SoCalBronco
12-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Much props and congrats to Mitch Unrein...

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=31675&stc=1&d=1351613830

Oh and him scoring a TD in the game is nice, too.

XXXII&III
12-03-2012, 12:10 AM
It was so fun to see. He said it seemed like the ball was in the air forever, and he waited and waited and waited for it to reach him, and all he could think was don't drop it, don't drop it, don't drop it. He did a really nice job of making sure both feet were down in the endzone.

I'm really proud of him. He went to Wyoming, but he grew up in a small town in northern Colorado. So he's ours, too.

One of the media guys asked Champ what it would be like to cover someone like..... Mitch Unrein. Champ, who was seriously answering questions like the pro his is, burst out laughing. Said he was just glad Mitch caught that ball. Said they'd worked on it a lot in practice, but Unrein was usually covered... Champ said Mitch told him he was surprised he was that open. Champ also said Mitch worked a lot in practice at catching balls.

Good job, 96!!

g6matty
12-03-2012, 12:15 AM

get off my tip fag. we have the personal where we dont need to run gimmicks on the goal line. get fade route in game reps with DT we will need it come play offs

lonestar
12-03-2012, 12:51 AM
get off my tip fag. we have the personnel where we dont need to run gimmicks on the goal line. get fade route in game reps with DT we will need it come play offs

Fixed that for you.

So once again you feel it necessary to call names. Are you even in JHS. You act like a 5th grader.. Trying to act the tough guy.

Apparently the coaching staff thinks differently as they practiced it a lot.

Sure glad your juvenile ass is not making decisions for my Broncos.

g6matty
12-03-2012, 12:54 AM
im 20 stop actin like youre the all knowing .

and you act as if all nfl coaches make the right decisions all the time. to tell u the honest truth my best friend is a cowgirls fan so we have this DT dezbryant competition and we talk **** on whos the better player so everyweek i want DT to out perform dez. so when i see **** like unrein catchin tds its like wtf

lonestar
12-03-2012, 01:00 AM

and you act as if all nfl coaches make the right decisions all the time. to tell u the honest truth my best friend is a cowgirls fan so we have this DT dezbryant competition and we talk **** on whos the better player so everyweek i want DT to out perform dez. so when i see **** like unrein catchin tds its like wtf

So your 20 and post like a 5th grader. I guess that explains it.

So you have a bromance with DT isn't that sweet.

As I said in a post they do this stuff to make the other teams practice against it also makes the opposing DCs a little crazy.

That is good.

extralife
12-03-2012, 01:02 AM

I don't know how it's possible, but you've actually reduced me to sympathizing with lonestar in an OM "debate"

congratulations

g6matty
12-03-2012, 01:06 AM
i really dont care what either of you think **** your selves

g6matty
12-03-2012, 01:08 AM
you sound like rex ryan acting like dc will lose sleep over a nose guard scoring a td. theyll probably show it once on film and not even go over it on the feild . the guy who took on the block should have reacted when unrein ran past him and follwed him to the endzone . mental error on his part

lonestar
12-03-2012, 01:10 AM
I don't know how it's possible, but you've actually reduced me to sympathizing with lonestar in an OM "debate"

congratulations

Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking he is a kiddie turd.

:thumbs:

g6matty
12-03-2012, 01:12 AM
i give you a little insight into my life and u gona try to movk me id love to know what you do in your free time . im loling just thinkin about it

lonestar
12-03-2012, 01:15 AM
i give you a little insight into my life and u gona try to movk me id love to know what you do in your free time . im loling just thinkin about it

Mainly mock punks. You in particular make it so easy to do.

g6matty
12-03-2012, 01:20 AM
you live your life to troll this forum waiting to correct my grammar and call me immature / stupid while your fat ass sits and eats fried food in front of ur computer what a life . ur a clown dude and act like u know everything about football i dont come on here looking for an argument but you love to quote me and talk **** . your insight on player talent is piss poor and you think back ups are better then our starters quite frankly i think your football iq is on par with retarded . i chime in here and there and id appreciate if all ur gonna do is try to piss me off be the more mature person you claim to be and just avoid me all together clown

Rock Chalk
12-03-2012, 05:35 AM
get off my tip fag. we have the personal where we dont need to run gimmicks on the goal line. get fade route in game reps with DT we will need it come play offs

Are you a Clemson fan? Don't look now, but West Virginia just scored again.

ColoradoDarin
12-03-2012, 05:44 AM
Congrats Mitch!

We can also now run him out there as an extra OT for when we run the OT screen....

Crushaholic
12-03-2012, 08:22 AM

Can't tell if serious...I was talking about catching a TD pass from his own quarterback.

And, I stand corrected. I didn't know about the Tommy Maddox throw, to the MLB. Still, it was quite an accomplishment. I'm sorry it hurt those of you in fantasy football, but it shows opposing coaches that we have MANY facets of the game to destroy you...:Broncos:

fdf
12-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Yeah, first TD on the opening drive. A short play where he came in as an extra blocker but declared eligible then rolled out left. It's always funny seeing fat guys run routes for some reason.

I loved how Unrein watched the ball into his hands. Total concentration.

Lestat
12-03-2012, 09:03 AM
now that was cool to see. and major props to him on actually catching it in a non clumsy way. most DL have hands of stone for catching passes.

lonestar
12-03-2012, 09:16 AM
you live your life to troll this forum waiting to correct my grammar and call me immature / stupid while your fat ass sits and eats fried food in front of ur computer what a life . ur a clown dude and act like u know everything about football i dont come on here looking for an argument but you love to quote me and talk **** . your insight on player talent is piss poor and you think back ups are better then our starters quite frankly i think your football iq is on par with retarded . i chime in here and there and id appreciate if all ur gonna do is try to piss me off be the more mature person you claim to be and just avoid me all together clown

You are an insignificant punk. The only reason I even responded to your original post because it was directed at me. So pot calling kettle black. I and many others think you are the troll..

I have never professed to know everything there is to know about football, but I do IMO know more than you do.

Someday you will be having this same conversation with some punk ass know it all and realize hey maybe the old geezer did actually try and give me some insight.

As for trying to piss you off, it was really easy. If it really matters to you Stop being a troll and folks will not go after you.

A wise man once said "It is better to be thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."

I pass that on to you as food for thought.

g6matty
12-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Are you a Clemson fan? Don't look now, but West Virginia just scored again.

not really im just more of a watkins fan. i dont really like college ball

El Guapo
12-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Much props and congrats to Mitch Unrein...

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=31675&stc=1&d=1351613830

Oh and him scoring a TD in the game is nice, too.

Wow, high five. ^5

Goobzilla
12-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Spencer Larsen says Whaaaaaat?

wyobronco
12-03-2012, 11:11 AM

I think because I am from Wyoming that I have been a Mitch Unrein fan longer than you. And I'm less sensitive than you. Sorry if I hurt your feelings

Rabb
12-03-2012, 11:26 AM
wow this thread is full of the butt hurt

DBroncos4life
12-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Chris Clark checked in as an eligible receiver on 3 or 4 plays during the game as well. I think one of them was the play Unrein scored on. I wonder if they have something planed for him later as well.

broncofever
12-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Vaseline might help with the butt hurt. Or aloe after maybe. ;D. Geezus lighten up nancies. We just won.

And congrats Mitch on scoring during and after the game.

Br0nc0Buster
12-03-2012, 11:35 AM

More like Thomas took a couple TDs away from Unrein

Quick stat, with that TD grab Unrein has now passed Tim Tebow in TDs this year

Br0nc0Buster
12-03-2012, 11:38 AM
I have already clinched the playoffs in my FF league, I am gonna see if it will let me start Unrein at WR