PDA

View Full Version : SNF: Eagles @ Cowboys

RedskinBronco
12-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Didn't see a thread for SNF.

24-24 early 4th Quarter. These teams just aren't very good...

That One Guy
12-02-2012, 07:54 PM
I don't personally think there's a good team in the NFC. The closest would be SF but I don't believe in ATL at all. Either of those teams have the pure talent to go on fire and be in charge of the NFC. The Eagles don't have a chance at the postseason but the Cowboys do.

That One Guy
12-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Oh, wait, I did forget about the Bears. I know they had a down day today but they're one that could win the SB. I think that's the only NFC team I'd say that about.

RedskinBronco
12-02-2012, 07:57 PM
I would say SF, CHI and NYG. However, none of these teams are at the level of the top AFC teams.

I am still a little skeptical of Houston. Pittsburgh with big Ben scares the **** out of me.

sinuous sausage
12-02-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm still holding out for a Den-GB Super Bowl ;)

KipCorrington25
12-02-2012, 08:01 PM
These teams are painful to watch...

sinuous sausage
12-02-2012, 08:04 PM
I read rumor of Reid to Dallas after both he and Garrett get canned after this season. This disturbs me, because it means the chance I unwittingly espy a shirtless Andy Reid increases significantly.

enjolras
12-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Green Bay can certainly win a superbowl. When they're "on", they're really hard to beat.

sinuous sausage
12-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Green Bay can certainly win a superbowl. When they're "on", they're really hard to beat.

That Giants game really baffled me, however. I just chalk it up to the power of Manning

RedskinBronco
12-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Now we know why this Brown kid didn't really play until they lost McCoy to injury. He is a human fumble machine.

RedskinBronco
12-02-2012, 08:25 PM
That Giants game really baffled me, however. I just chalk it up to the power of Manning

Their offensive line stayed in Green Bay for that game. Although, Giants were out to make a statement so bad combination.

RedskinBronco
12-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Andy Reid, master of running the ball when it makes no sense and master of passing the ball all other times.

Al Wilson
12-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Bryce Brown is awesome

Al Wilson
12-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Bryce Brown is awesome
At fumbling the ball

That One Guy
12-02-2012, 08:32 PM
LOL

Did you really just do that?

RedskinBronco
12-02-2012, 08:35 PM
hahaha. Cowboys are the biggest tease to their fans and to ESPN.

Now they will hype them up as usual for the week and then the cowboys will bring back the clown show shortly...

Doggcow
12-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Honestly this was a closer game than ours. So NFL got that right.

We were going to blow TB away for sure anyway.

RedskinBronco
12-02-2012, 08:46 PM
I was driving back during the 1st half so I had this on the radio, a national broadcast. But yet it was so funny to hear the blatant homerism for the cowboys on this supposed national broadcast.

I can't wait to see how they irritate all the "america's team" fanboys with their fail next.

lonestar
12-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Until the rookie fumbled I was thinking and almost believing that PHL would come back to beat the girls.

Pretty damned good #7 pick brown was.

First rookie in fifty plus years to have 150+ yards in his first two games. Or so they said.

Doggcow
12-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Until the rookie fumbled I was thinking and almost believing that PHL would come back to beat the girls.

First rookie in fifty plus years to have 150+ yards in his first two games. Or so they said.

Bryce seems pretty solid. Wonder what they do with him and McCoy now.

Totally ****s fantasy for sure lol

Al Wilson
12-02-2012, 09:22 PM

Bryce was the #1 recruit in the country a couple years ago

lonestar
12-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Bryce was the #1 recruit in the country a couple years ago

but never started a game in college although he attended several different d-1 schools..

the last game he started prior to last week was when he was in high school..

Al Wilson
12-02-2012, 11:04 PM
but never started a game in college although he attended several different d-1 schools..

the last game he started prior to last week was when he was in high school..
First #1 overall prospect in the country as a RB since Adrian Peterson. He must be good.

SoCalBronco
12-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Bryce Brown is a complete dickhead immature loser cancer. He pissed away his college career and was a huge d-bag starting from all the way back in HS and I'm sure he's the same in the league. I'm glad he fumbled and I hope he is out the league soon. I wish his older brother all the best, though, he's a good dude and is doing things the right way and will be a fine NFL LB.

swaiy
12-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Bryce Brown is a complete dickhead immature loser cancer. He pissed away his college career and was a huge d-bag starting from all the way back in HS and I'm sure he's the same in the league. I'm glad he fumbled and I hope he is out the league soon. I wish his older brother all the best, though, he's a good dude and is doing things the right way and will be a fine NFL LB.

Care to elaborate?

That One Guy
12-02-2012, 11:17 PM

LOL

I just looked him up after this rant. Quite an interesting story. Definitely some bad guidance going on somewhere.

sinuous sausage
12-02-2012, 11:20 PM

yes, but what do you really think?

lonestar
12-03-2012, 12:46 AM
yes, but what do you really think?

Probably pissed that we did not take him instead of Brock.

SoCalBronco
12-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Probably pissed that we did not take him instead of Brock.

I'm glad Bryce Brown is nowhere near this team. That kid is a clown and he has been ever since he had a big head as a HS senior and started playing stupid recruiting games. And then he was a nutcase in college at multiple schools and had an awful attitude. He's a time bomb waiting to explode. The exact opposite of his brother, who will be a great NFL OLB.