PDA

View Full Version : Denver Fans, Please Wait Until Cheering has Been Authorized

v2micca
12-02-2012, 05:06 PM
That is All.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000104625/Don-t-cheer-unless-it-s-OK-with-Peyton-Manning

RhymesayersDU
12-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Without clicking the link, I assume this was when the crowd had the wave going while the offense was on the field late in the 3rd. He was not happy.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Don't make him come over there. And eat your tapenade or there will be a bowlfull of pain for desert.

Kaylore
Yeah they can be really stupid. I usually only see that crap in preseason.

Lycan
I love how quiet it got after that.

Peyton says shut up, you shut up.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 05:14 PM
That huge forehead houses a crowd jamming device. Classified deets but it's state of the art in mass STFU technology. Apparently has a punitive mode that has yet to be tested because the scientists are all upset about the ethical stuff.

errand
12-02-2012, 05:14 PM
This game had some funny moments, the chastising the crowd and stare by Manning, and the throw to Moreno when he was on his ass, and the lateral to avoid the sack.....

the more I watch Manning as our QB, I laugh out loud at those morons who didn't want him at all, or resisted the signing of him by Elway......and love watching him shove it farther up their asses by consistently making play after play.

Smilin Assassin
12-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Is that what it was? The wave?

I was wondering why the crowd suddenly got so loud on 3rd down.

C'mon, man!

razorwire77
12-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Now if only he would start slapping the phones out of the hands of the texting people, we'd be good.

sinuous sausage
12-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Yeah they can be really stupid. I usually only see that crap in preseason.

I'd say they were acting like Charger fans, but everyone knows there aren't enough of those capable of making a wave that would piss off PFM

RhymesayersDU
12-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Let me start with this: it is/was completely stupid to make noise while your offense is on the field.

But let me cut the crowd a bit of slack; we were up like 18 points at the time (I think), we were completely rolling, the crowd was happy, etc.

Still stupid but the atmosphere there was fun today during/after that 3rd quarter.

theAPAOps5
12-02-2012, 05:26 PM
I was at the game and I can tell you he had every reason to be pissed off. You don't do the wave when a team is on offense. It's ****ing stupid. Because everyone has to make that silly wooooooo sound. It made it really loud and it was clearly impacting his audible calls. It was embarrassing, that silly **** NEVER happened at old mile high. Does it matter since we won, no. But at the time it wasn't sealed yet.

sinuous sausage
12-02-2012, 05:27 PM
I was at the game and I can tell you he had every reason to be pissed off. You don't do the wave when a team is on offense. It's ****ing stupid. Because everyone has to make that silly wooooooo sound. It made it really loud and it was clearly impacting his audible calls. It was embarrassing, that silly **** NEVER happened at old mile high. Does it matter since we won, no. But at the time it wasn't sealed yet.

In actually mad at the fact the wave was happening at all, regardless of time and place.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Wasn't the wine and cheese crowd. We usually decant the wine while the offense is on the field... don't want to spill a fine wine doing something dumb like cheering for a football team.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-02-2012, 05:31 PM

Lol you don't do the wave at all. That's for L.A. Fans to do in sports.

RhymesayersDU
12-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Wasn't the wine and cheese crowd. We usually decant the wine while the offense is on the field... don't want to spill a fine wine doing something dumb like cheering for a football team.

omg lyke totes bro!

enjolras
12-02-2012, 05:35 PM
In actually mad at the fact the wave was happening at all, regardless of time and place.

Not the first time it's happened this year either.

lolcopter
12-02-2012, 05:37 PM
the more I watch Manning as our QB, I laugh out loud at those morons who didn't want him at all, or resisted the signing of him by Elway......and love watching him shove it farther up their asses by consistently making play after play.

jfc will you let this straw man just die already

Mogulseeker
12-02-2012, 05:38 PM
I couldn't believe it was going on while it was happening... how ****ing stupid were some of these people.

Bacchus
12-02-2012, 05:38 PM
You fans at the game need to shut the **** up when Peyton has the ball...... that's all.

theAPAOps5
12-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Lol you don't do the wave at all. That's for L.A. Fans to do in sports.

Exactly, I can understand they were happy and I refuse to participate in any wave, but the bush league nature of when they were doing it and the situation of the drive, was just embarrassing. I understand they were ahead by 18 but it was still close enough that another score helps the comfort level. Yet here are the idiots doing a wave and this undulating sound of buffoonery while our offense is trying to audible. I seriously think anyone trying to do the wave in the old stadium would have been throat punch, Spider style.

God, I sound like an old man, and the general wine and cheese nature of the crowd doesn't bother me as much as others. But the wave has always been something that drives me nuts and you just don't do it when your team is on offense.

It really only got quiet when they flashed on the Jumbo-Tron to shut up.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 05:41 PM
omg lyke totes bro!

Btw if you guys don't sit down we will text your location to the authorities.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Exactly, I can understand they were happy and I refuse to participate in any wave, but the bush league nature of when they were doing it and the situation of the drive, was just embarrassing. I understand they were ahead by 18 but it was still close enough that another score helps the comfort level. Yet here are the idiots doing a wave and this undulating sound of buffoonery while our offense is trying to audible. I seriously think anyone trying to do the wave in the old stadium would have been throat punch, Spider style.

God, I sound like an old man, and the general wine and cheese nature of the crowd doesn't bother me as much as others. But the wave has always been something that drives me nuts and you just don't do it when your team is on offense.

It really only got quiet when they flashed on the Jumbo-Tron to shut up.

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt71/SOPHIASPB/SophiaPB/colorslpashMday/omfg_penn_TELLER_STFU.gif
They need a Manning version of this on the big screen.

crush17
12-02-2012, 05:46 PM
I heard the roar on TV and I thought to myself "these toolbags are doing "the wave" when Peyton Manning and the offense are driving, ON 3RD DOWN no less"

Good grief. We have got to have more sports savvy than that.

Jekyll15Hyde
12-02-2012, 05:48 PM

I prefer to see it continue on.

chawknz
12-02-2012, 05:49 PM
The whole stadium was going crazy with a massive wave. Was going on the whole drive, but it died off about 5 seconds after Manning waved us down.

Was funny to hear the people around me b****ing about the noise too.

theAPAOps5
12-02-2012, 05:49 PM
I heard the roar on TV and I thought to myself "these toolbags are doing "the wave" when Peyton Manning and the offense are driving, ON 3RD DOWN no less"

Good grief. We have got to have more sports savvy than that.

I think the reason I got so mad, was the sound that for some reason you have to make when you do the wave. Its rage inducing, that sound. Regardless of who has the ball and the situation.

oubronco
12-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Sometimes it's like

http://i27.tinypic.com/30ufdq8.gif

DENVERDUI55
12-02-2012, 05:51 PM
It was retarded that some of the fans were clueless to the situation on the field. I give them a pass a lot were probably boozed up.

Man-Goblin
12-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Hate the wave. It's worse than the animated shell game and half time music acts.

errand
12-02-2012, 05:59 PM

I think you need to go back and read those posts by numeorus members who talked of how classless this organization was, and the venomous hatred spewed by butthurt fans who trashed Elway, Fox, and even Manning.

and now that the team is winning big time, you think we should let them bask in the glory that created by the guys they b****ed about?

**** that....

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 06:02 PM
I think you need to go back and read those posts by numeorus members who talked of how classless this organization was, and the venomous hatred spewed by butthurt fans who trashed Elway, Fox, and even Manning.

and now that the team is winning big time, you think we should let them bask in the glory that created by the guys they b****ed about?

**** that....

Who were they? Honestly I don't remember anyone save for a couple of fringe loonies who weren't excited about getting Manning.

Lestat
12-02-2012, 06:04 PM
it was hilarious, he stared a hole in the crowd and then everyone just looked like their father had scolded them.

DenverBroncosJM
12-02-2012, 06:08 PM
This game had some funny moments, the chastising the crowd and stare by Manning, and the throw to Moreno when he was on his ass, and the lateral to avoid the sack.....

Well I have never heard that from you before...Jesus you are an annoying little man

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-02-2012, 06:08 PM
http://cdn.nowhereplans.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/peyton.png

peyton is like a boss

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Well I have never heard that from you before...Jesus you are an annoying little man

Are you one of the morons he's talking about?

DenverBroncosJM
12-02-2012, 06:14 PM
Are you one of the morons he's talking about?

Nope but figures you would be here too

v2micca
12-02-2012, 06:15 PM

**** that....

Yes you tool, because this isn't some dick measuring contest about who the best fans were during controversial points in the franchise and thus who should be allowed to enjoy the current success.

BroncoFox
12-02-2012, 06:15 PM
All I can say is this. On a third down when Tampa had the ball, I was sooo angry. I was watching supposed Bronco fans sitting in the crowd with their arms crossed, not making a sound, when they should be screaming their head off. I don't blame him at ALL for calling out STUPID FANS.

You SHUT UP when we have the ball, and SCREAM YOUR HEAD OFF when they have the ball! omg.. we need new fans in the stands. Maybe 50% know how to do it. The rest really are idiots. I don't blame him one iota.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Yes you tool, because this isn't some dick measuring contest about who the best fans were during controversial points in the franchise and thus who should be allowed to enjoy the current success.

Lol. This is literally errand's crusade. Good luck.

errand
12-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Who were they? Honestly I don't remember anyone save for a couple of fringe loonies who weren't excited about getting Manning.

Really? ......don't take my word for it, just read the threads.

you might be surprised by which members actually said the team was classless, and had no talent, and bitched the Broncos even showing interest in Manning, let alone signing him, complained about the FO, trashed Elway, dismissed the Manning signing, etc. etc...

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Really? ......don't take my word for it, just read the threads.

you might be surprised by which members actually said the team was classless, and had no talent, and b****ed the Broncos even showing interest in Manning, let alone signing him, complained about the FO, trashed Elway, dismissed the Manning signing, etc. etc...

If we buy you a trophy and declare you the best fan would you be happy? Seriously I'll put in twenty bucks.

Kid A
12-02-2012, 06:37 PM
The ****ing wave. Peyton Manning can use his fame for a great good here if he just flat out says "never do the wave again." Would almost be as great an accomplishment as a playoff win.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-02-2012, 06:41 PM
If we buy you a trophy and declare you the best fan would you be happy? Seriously I'll put in twenty bucks.

For every one post errand has about being right, there were 5 posts back then telling him he was an idiot and completely wrong. I say more power to him.

errand
12-02-2012, 06:44 PM

Yeah, like before the season began and they were trashing Elway, Manning and the rest acting smug like they knew more than anyone else isn't reason to point out how little they actually did know...

You know what...if you trash this team, you don't get pass from me...you wanna suck their balls because you want their acceptance on here is fine...have fun with it.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 06:46 PM
For every one post errand has about being right, there were 5 posts back then telling him he was an idiot and completely wrong. I say more power to him.

How about calling out these heretics specifically by name so that they may be offered a chance to repent or be excommunicated. I can't afford to chip in on multiple best fan trophies. Besides, you can't have multiple best fans. I'd have to have the engraving changed to better fan, and that wouldn't be as special.

errand
12-02-2012, 06:48 PM

Well like I said before

some fans are better than other fans

and it is being brought out in this very thread by those who are complaining about "fans" making noise when the Broncos had the ball.....why should a fan cheering the team (albeit at the wrong time) be chastised, but those who trashed it not be?

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Well like I said before

some fans are better than other fans

and it is being brought out in this very thread by those who are complaining about "fans" making noise when the Broncos had the ball.....why should a fan cheering the team (albeit at the wrong time) be chastised, but those who trashed it not be?

So the trophy will make you happy? I'm on it.

Edit:

You'd be cool with just being better?

Bacchus
12-02-2012, 06:51 PM
It was retarded that some of the fans were clueless to the situation on the field. I give them a pass a lot were probably boozed up.

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh640/mimajki/Feedback%20gifs%202/tumblr_m4j0eqitmj1ql2603o1_250.gif

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-02-2012, 06:52 PM
How about calling out these heretics specifically by name so that they may be offered a chance to repent or be excommunicated. I can't afford to chip in on multiple best fan trophies. Besides, you can't have multiple best fans. I'd have to have the engraving changed to better fan, and that wouldn't be as special.

You can scroll back to the poll on who people wanted as the broncos 2012 QB. On that list there's plenty of doosher names. Granted half of them don't even post anymore.

errand
12-02-2012, 06:53 PM

LOL...exactly. And I know while I'm the most vocal about calling them on their bull**** and pseudo-fanship, I know for a fact I'm not the only one who thinks they should be called out.

errand
12-02-2012, 06:56 PM
So the trophy will make you happy? I'm on it.

Edit:

You'd be cool with just being better?

LOL...I don't need a trophy to prove I'm a better fan than some of the clowns on here. The proof is in the posting....

So are you admitting I was right and they were wrong?

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 06:57 PM
You can scroll back to the poll on who people wanted as the broncos 2012 QB. On that list there's plenty of doosher names. Granted half of them don't even post anymore.

I would scroll back if I gave a shiat. But I don't. It's not my crusade.

baja
12-02-2012, 07:01 PM

**** that....

I completely bask in the glory of my Broncos winning this season rather you "Let" me or not and going by what you post I am enjoying it a hell of a lot more than you are.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 07:02 PM
LOL...I don't need a trophy to prove I'm a better fan than some of the clowns on here. The proof is in the posting....

So are you admitting I was right and they were wrong?

No I just want you to be happy. A best fan trophy seemed like a good idea.

Man-Goblin
12-02-2012, 07:08 PM
If I ever procreate, I want somebody to buy me this shirt.

http://static.frooition.com/090076/images/dad3.jpg

errand
12-02-2012, 07:14 PM
I completely bask in the glory of my Broncos winning this season rather you "Let" me or not and going by what you post I am enjoying it a hell of a lot more than you are.

LOL....

Broncos did pretty good for such a classless organization eh?

errand
12-02-2012, 07:20 PM
No I just want you to be happy. A best fan trophy seemed like a good idea.

Well obviously as the best Broncos fan ever, I am happy...mainly because what I said would happen (and was constantly blasted for) has happened, the Broncos would be SB contenders and Manning would vastly improve this team, and we clinched the division title and playoff spot almost as early as any other great team we've fielded ....no need to spend your hard earned money on a trophy for me.

but again, please explain how it's OK to point out the difference in fans and which ones are better by when they cheer at a football game but not by what they post on a message board?

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Well obviously as the best Broncos fan ever, I am happy...mainly because what I said would happen (and was constantly blasted for) has happened, the Broncos would be SB contenders and Manning would vastly improve this team, and we clinched the division title and playoff spot almost as early as any other great team we've fielded ....no need to spend your hard earned money on a trophy for me.

but again, please explain how it's OK to point out the difference in fans and which ones are better by when they cheer at a football game but not by what they post on a message board?

A best fan trophy seemed like the only real option of making you happy. It's apparent that you would like to deprive any Bronco related joy from fans who did not agree with the front office... I just don't know where to buy such magical powers.

lolcopter
12-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Congrats bro, nobody ever would have thought that adding a first ballot HOF QB to this time team would make them any better. Now please STFU about these invisible elway-hating tebowners who aren't as smart as you, its ****ing tiring and your schtick is getting real old.

theAPAOps5
12-02-2012, 07:37 PM
I know errand has to compensate for having a small package and constantly has to try and show he is a a way better fan than others. Every Sunday he pretty much does it, but lets not get off topic here folks.

DON'T DO THE WAVE AND DON'T DO IT WHEN YOUR TEAM IS ON OFFENSE. IT IS BUSH LEAGUE.

bombay
12-02-2012, 07:39 PM

Yes. A chance to go deep into the playoffs and change the downward course the team had been on, and because of a bizarre cult of personality, many wanted to pass. Thankfully, Elway had the last word.

errand
12-02-2012, 07:43 PM
A best fan trophy seemed like the only real option of making you happy. It's apparent that you would like to deprive any Bronco related joy from fans who did not agree with the front office... I just don't know where to buy such magical powers.

It was more than just disagreeing with them, doc.....

And I'm not depriving them of anything...just not letting them on the Ark now that the floods have come and they know they were dead ****ing wrong for posting the bull**** they posted.

Again, how is it acceptable to point out how bad of fans those who were doing the wave are, but not those who trashed this team's owner, VP, head coach, new QB and it's leadership?

errand
12-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Congrats bro, nobody ever would have thought that adding a first ballot HOF QB to this time team would make them any better. Now please STFU about these invisible elway-hating tebowners who aren't as smart as you, its ****ing tiring and your schtick is getting real old.

Well some members on here not only didn't think that was possible, but went out of their way to say how stupid those of us who did know it would happen were....which is why I'm calling them out...or did you not figure that out yet?

As for being tired of my schtick...someone invented an ignore button...feel free to use it at your discretion dude.

frerottenextelway
12-02-2012, 07:49 PM

And I'm not depriving them of anything...just not letting them on the Ark now that the floods have come and they know they were dead ****ing wrong for posting the bull**** they posted.

Again, how is it acceptable to point out how bad of fans those who were doing the wave are, but not those who trashed this team's owner, VP, head coach, new QB and it's leadership?

Because it happened today and they could've theoretically cost us the game. Also, you must have a really tiny penis. Bummer!

sinuous sausage
12-02-2012, 07:50 PM
I balked at the Manning overtures because I didn't think they would ever actually bag him. If anything, I thought his value commanded too much in the marketplace for him to ever consider Denver and the funky wishbone operation they had run in 2011. I was tickled when the deal was made a reality, tho.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 07:53 PM

Home field advantage is typically obtained through timely crowd noise. For instance, the home crowd should be loud while the visitors are on offense... and vice versa. Kind of figured the Best Bronco Fan would be on board with this and holding violators feet to the fire.

errand
12-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Because it happened today and they could've theoretically cost us the game. Also, you must have a really tiny penis. Bummer!

LOL - at members interested in the size of my member.

and pray tell, how could they have possibly cost us the game? while I agree fans should STFU when our offense has the ball, you seriously think that Peyton and this offense can't operate with a noisy crowd?

:giggle: WTF are they gonna do when we play our next road game?

theAPAOps5
12-02-2012, 07:55 PM

Exactly, this wave thing will be dropped by the next game. However, Errand will pronounce how great a fan he is and how bad those who chastised the team were for going after Manning until the end of time (here in a few weeks when Mayan end times come).

Everyone of us who thought getting PFM was amazing, and that is most the board, are happy about the game without bringing up others opinions weekly.

But again the majority aren't compensating for a small package, or those who do have a small penis are comfortable with that! :)

errand
12-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Home field advantage is typically obtained through timely crowd noise. For instance, the home crowd should be loud while the visitors are on offense... and vice versa. Kind of figured the Best Bronco Fan would be on board with this and holding violators feet to the fire.

I don't have a problem with fans complaining about other fans making noise when our offense has the ball...I agree they should be called out...

just wondering why those stupid fans get called out but you whine about me calling other stupid fans out?

sinuous sausage
12-02-2012, 07:57 PM
those who do have a small penis are comfortable with that! :)

nailed me

frerottenextelway
12-02-2012, 07:58 PM
LOL - at members interested in the size of my member.

and pray tell, how could they have possibly cost us the game? while I agree fans should STFU when our offense has the ball, you seriously think that Peyton and this offense can't operate with a noisy crowd?

:giggle: WTF are they gonna do when we play our next road game?

Our MVP QB obviously thought it was negative. And I assume he knows more than even you. And surely has a much bigger dick too.

DBroncos4life
12-02-2012, 08:01 PM
I only saw one person stand up where I was sitting. I guess I was unaware the wave was even going on.:)

broncocalijohn
12-02-2012, 08:04 PM

There were some really good posters in that thread. I believe Montrose was one that didn't want Manning. I love the fact that KO5K doesnt post in the last few weeks. Actually, it is not seeing his stupid avatar with the dollar sign on Manning's forehead. I mean, I liked Tebow's excitement for our team but if you can't see the benefits of having Manning, you got issues. I am wondering what Beavis will say if we don't win the Superbowl regardless if it is Manning's fault or not.

theAPAOps5
12-02-2012, 08:05 PM
I only saw one person stand up where I was sitting. I guess I was unaware the wave was even going on.:)

LOL this took me a second to get!

broncocalijohn
12-02-2012, 08:07 PM

Invisible? You dont remember much. I guess you might have been one of those that were wrong. I dont care if Errand wants to toot his own horn but don't be blind that there were some that didn't like the front office move.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-02-2012, 08:07 PM
I don't have a problem with fans complaining about other fans making noise when our offense has the ball...I agree they should be called out...

just wondering why those stupid fans get called out but you whine about me calling other stupid fans out?

I think it has to do with the repetitive calling out of impure fans combined with touting your superior fandom. It seems as though you think your message hasn't been fully received, and you are unhappy about this. I figured a trophy would solve these problems.

frerottenextelway
12-02-2012, 08:08 PM
There were some really good posters in that thread. I believe Montrose was one that didn't want Manning. I love the fact that KO5K doesnt post in the last few weeks. Actually, it is not seeing his stupid avatar with the dollar sign on Manning's forehead. I mean, I liked Tebow's excitement for our team but if you can't see the benefits of having Manning, you got issues. I am wondering what Beavis will say if we don't win the Superbowl regardless if it is Manning's fault or not.

The stretch of Tebows comebacks was one of the funnest stretches of football I've ever watched. But Manning, it's freaking Peyton Manning and hes playing like he's in his prime. Awesome stuff!

Bacchus
12-02-2012, 08:11 PM
I know errand has to compensate for having a small package and constantly has to try and show he is a a way better fan than others.

Well, My dad always said the first 3 inches is pussy after that its just guts.

Kaylore
12-02-2012, 08:16 PM
On a serious note, there were some people who questioned getting Manning. I remember after one preseason game some of my friends made snide comments about what a waste of money it was. I also remember a thread after the Texans loss suggesting the problem with the team wasn't Tebow and that we somehow wasted resources that should have been fixed.

What was not accounted for was the ability of Elway to assemble good talent, and also get solid coaches who can get that talent to work together in a cohesive manner and improve. What's amazing is they can still improve because they are young.

So I do think it was a gutsy move, and while I don't particularly care who was against it, I do think props should be thrown toward Elway for having the balls to do it. Also big props to Pat Bowlen for bringing in Elway and signing Manning's checks.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-02-2012, 08:16 PM

If the broncos were sucking you can bet KOSK and his stupid avatar would be all over these boards. Good thing we don't have to wade through his stupidity anymore.

Back to the subject, I really hate the wave.

theAPAOps5
12-02-2012, 08:20 PM
On a serious note, there were some people who questioned getting Manning. I remember after one preseason game some of my friends made snide comments about what a waste of money it was. I also remember a thread after the Texans loss suggesting the problem with the team wasn't Tebow and that we somehow wasted resources that should have been fixed.

What was not accounted for was the ability of Elway to assemble good talent, and also get solid coaches who can get that talent to work together in a cohesive manner and improve. What's amazing is they can still improve because they are young.

So I do think it was a gutsy move, and while I don't particularly care who was against it, I do think props should be thrown toward Elway for having the balls to do it. Also big props to Pat Bowlen for bringing in Elway and signing Manning's checks.

True, all true. His balls were big to make that move. It's why he doesn't have to compensate. I mean look at those jackets he wears! Have to be comfortable to rock those.

lolcopter
12-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Invisible? You dont remember much. I guess you might have been one of those that were wrong. I dont care if Errand wants to toot his own horn but don't be blind that there were some that didn't like the front office move.

I remember it, because that was in the past.

More of errand calling out Plummer supporters though please

broncocalijohn
12-02-2012, 08:40 PM

I flowed with the front office on Cutler until probably the 2nd year then I didn't like his ****ty attitude. I was always a Plummer fan especially Shanny's last conquest back in 2005 when he simplified the offensive playbook and made Plummer a very reliable and low throwing INT chucker for that year. I believe he had or was close to the NFL record of most pass attempts without an INT.

BroncoBeavis
12-02-2012, 09:01 PM

I'm not a big subscriber to douchebag/errand style ToldYaSoism. I'm a full speed ahead guy, and I don't think I've done any complaining about PFM after the die was cast last spring and the dust settled. He's fun to watch. He's done a great job respecting the franchise and trying to become a real part of the Denver Broncos. I have no plans to ever say a bad word about the guy regardless of where we end up.

Yet it's disappointing that I even have to point out that virtually nothing most 'skeptics' predicted back then has really been disproven yet. It's honestly an argument I'd hope would never have to be had again. But being constantly hounded by such a raging-hard jilted Ortonite about the possibility of being wrong might make restraint slightly more difficult. :)

broncocalijohn
12-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Oh ****, we are going there again with Orton vs Tebow? Here comes Errand again!

errand
12-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Our MVP QB obviously thought it was negative. And I assume he knows more than even you. And surely has a much bigger dick too.

So you think spewing the **** they spewed about him and the team he plays for would be viewed as a positive by him?

BroncoBeavis
12-02-2012, 09:19 PM

No need to argue it. The guy dead set on 'calling out' Broncos fans who might someday be proven wrong about something was actively talking about Kyle Orton leading the Broncos to the postseason and getting a new contract before last season started.

Amazing when you think about it.

errand
12-02-2012, 09:19 PM

LOL...umm, I was one of Jake's biggest supporters....but thanks for playing clown!

frerottenextelway
12-02-2012, 09:20 PM
So you think spewing the **** they spewed about him and the team he plays for would be viewed as a positive by him?

Well he chose Denver for less money. I think that speaks for itself.

"In a no-huddle offense, when you are calling something at the line, the quieter the crowd can be, it certainly is helpful" - Manning

frerottenextelway
12-02-2012, 09:22 PM
LOL...umm, I was one of Jake's biggest supporters....but thanks for playing clown!

And Bubby's!

lolcopter
12-02-2012, 09:34 PM

http://www.sectalk.com/board/public/imported_images/majhost.com/joke_over_your_head.jpg

errand
12-02-2012, 09:34 PM

LOL

Naw...Orton is old news my friend...I liked him when he was here, thought he was a good soldier, but understood and agree he played himself out of a job.

Had no problem with him being benched and then waived...and rooted against him when he beat Tebow in finale last season.

errand
12-02-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm not a big subscriber to douchebag/errand style ToldYaSoism. I'm a full speed ahead guy, and I don't think I've done any complaining about PFM after the die was cast last spring and the dust settled. He's fun to watch. He's done a great job respecting the franchise and trying to become a real part of the Denver Broncos. I have no plans to ever say a bad word about the guy regardless of where we end up.

Yet it's disappointing that I even have to point out that virtually nothing most 'skeptics' predicted back then has really been disproven yet. It's honestly an argument I'd hope would never have to be had again. But being constantly hounded by such a raging-hard jilted Ortonite about the possibility of being wrong might make restraint slightly more difficult. :)

Yeah, sure....keep ****ing that chicken. LOL

You were one of the biggest culprits of trying to dismiss how much Manning would improve this team...and everyone knows that when given the choice between Manning and Greg McElroy's back-up, you took the non-Manning choice.

You implied the team was low class for not being honest (especially Elway) in their dealings with Tebow, as the tears streamed down you and your child's eyes that he was traded by that low down dirty VP named Elway. But keep trying to make hay out of me thinking Orton> Tebow while trying to cover up you said Tebow>Manning

LOL

errand
12-02-2012, 09:44 PM
http://www.sectalk.com/board/public/imported_images/majhost.com/joke_over_your_head.jpg

OH...sorry.

I know my "told you so" takes pisses some of you guys off (sorry for that).....but keep in mind, for months there were many on here who told myself and others how wrong we were...how wrong Elway was, how wrong Fox was, and how wrong Manning being a Bronco was.

BroncoBeavis
12-02-2012, 09:53 PM
while trying to cover up you said Tebow>Manning

I don't know of anyone who ever said that. Anyone? Certainly not me.

errand
12-02-2012, 09:53 PM
And Bubby's!

I liked Bubby when he was here, and thought that a vet would be our best chance of winning and potentially making another SB run....Mike chose Griese and after his first uneven season where he showed some promise, I gave him a chance....he showed more promise throwing 19 TD's vs. 4 INTs and beating Raiders with shoulder injury....but after that season he seemed to lose my support for being a moody aloof kid who always seemed to fold worse than Orton did sometimes.

Personally I think his shoulder was badly damaged and it robbed his above average arm of a lot of strength and caused him to force throws to prove he still could still make most of the throws.

errand
12-02-2012, 09:58 PM
I don't know of anyone who ever said that. Anyone? Certainly not me.

Let me try to explain this to you clown....

when the question was posed "who do you want as the Broncos QB in 2012" you chose Tebow.....not Manning. And you spent numerous posts trying to make the case as to why....you and your cronies talked of how signing Manning would set this franchise back a few seasons as we'd have nobody to lead us after Manning retired with no more rings, and the QB who would revolutionize the position would not be on our team because he'd be winning multiple titles in another NFL city.

Which tells any sane rational person that you thought Tebow>Manning.

errand
12-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Well he chose Denver for less money. I think that speaks for itself.

"In a no-huddle offense, when you are calling something at the line, the quieter the crowd can be, it certainly is helpful" - Manning

Umm, I already said that I agree with Manning telling the crowd to shut the **** up...I agree with fans calling out those other fans who were doing the wave.

again...do you think Manning would view undue criticism and in some cases hatred for him and his team mates, and the FO, and coaching staff as a positive thing?

If you don't want to answer the question, just say so man...

errand
12-02-2012, 10:08 PM
No need to argue it. The guy dead set on 'calling out' Broncos fans who might someday be proven wrong about something was actively talking about Kyle Orton leading the Broncos to the postseason and getting a new contract before last season started.

Amazing when you think about it.

LOL...

again spewing falsehoods.

I asked one of your nuthugging cronies if it was possible that if Orton played well, and the Broncos did too, would the Broncos possibly re-sign him.

Keep trying to deflect how you wanted little to do with the Broncos and especially Elway after they traded Tebow

baja
12-02-2012, 10:32 PM
LOL

Naw...Orton is old news my friend...I liked him when he was here, thought he was a good soldier, but understood and agree he played himself out of a job.

Had no problem with him being benched and then waived...and rooted against him when he beat Tebow in finale last season.

Hold on there errand I remember that one post you made saying Orton was a pro bowl qb and needs to start for Denver. That is all that matters, that one post, right errand. All of your thousands of posts do not matter we just single out that one post and quote it over and over. Isn't that how it works errand???

broncofever
12-02-2012, 10:54 PM
speaking of the wave, do you know that during Superbowl XXXII, the NFL had volunteers in the stands trying to get the crowd to do a massive wave....with colored flags. It was part of their great Half time plan. Needless to say it didn't play well, much like most of Matt Cassel.

As for doing the wave by our fans, not surprising, our fans have been known to boo our QB during drives too, so this is not a huge surprise. But thank John Elway we now have Peyton Manning, who parts the idiot waves like Moses and the Red Sea.

sinuous sausage
12-02-2012, 10:55 PM
seems to me everybody has held dumb opinions in the past (i.e. I once thought Quinn was better-looking than Decker). meow is as good a seven-game-win-streak as any to bury the hatchet. also dunno how clairvoyant one can consider oneself for thinking a healthy PFM is an upgrade at the QB position.

BroncoBeavis
12-02-2012, 11:12 PM

when the question was posed "who do you want as the Broncos QB in 2012" you chose Tebow.....not Manning. And you spent numerous posts trying to make the case as to why....you and your cronies talked of how signing Manning would set this franchise back a few seasons as we'd have nobody to lead us after Manning retired with no more rings, and the QB who would revolutionize the position would not be on our team because he'd be winning multiple titles in another NFL city.

No. Almost everyone said we'd be better in the short term. Possibly at the expense of the long term. That was the long and short of the debate. You just keep needing to twist it to keep this joke of an argument going. Not sure why you're so desperate to do so.

Agamemnon
12-02-2012, 11:32 PM

You are positively retarded. There really is no other explanation. No one with any sense ever said Tebow was better than a healthy Manning. The problem was that many of us doubted Manning could ever return to form or if he would even play for more than a season or two of highly diminished QB play. Seriously, stop being a dip****.

XXXII&III
12-03-2012, 12:00 AM
ummm is it ok if I change the subject and comment on the wave?

I've never laughed harder at a game.... some dumbass rookies in the south stands started it and the thing is, sometimes those waves just suck you in - they come around and it's like an alien force pulls you out of your seat and forces you to throw your arms in the air. We know better but somehow..... it just gets you. *I* know better, you Just. Don't. Do. Waves. On. Offense (or ever, it's rather embarassing). But I did anyway.

So the wave is gathering momentum and going faster and faster, and all 3 levels are rocking it. And as the wave grows fiercer, the crowd noise increases proportionately. Peyton is out there flapping his arms so hard I was afraid he'd dislocate both his shoulders.

What is so hilarious is that once the crowd stopped paying attention to itself and finally saw Peyton flapping on the field, it got so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

He OWNED us.

Before the wave, some other rookie dumbass in my section started hollering a "Let's go Broncos" cheer.... he was really loud.... and it would've been great except for the fact that the action on the field was down on my end and we were on OFFENSE. I had to counter holler SHUT UP WHEN WE'RE ON OFFENSE. So he did.

What is with the rookies in the crowd this year?!?!

Anyway, watching one man control the noise level of 76,000 people was amazing. I do hope his shoulders are ok, lol.

theAPAOps5
12-03-2012, 12:18 AM
You are right I have never seen the wave span the whole stadium like it did tonight.

sinuous sausage
12-03-2012, 12:29 AM
You are right I have never seen the wave span the whole stadium like it did tonight.

my god. is there no shame

Ratboy
12-03-2012, 12:37 AM
ummm is it ok if I change the subject and comment on the wave?

I've never laughed harder at a game.... some dumbass rookies in the south stands started it and the thing is, sometimes those waves just suck you in - they come around and it's like an alien force pulls you out of your seat and forces you to throw your arms in the air. We know better but somehow..... it just gets you. *I* know better, you Just. Don't. Do. Waves. On. Offense (or ever, it's rather embarassing). But I did anyway.

So the wave is gathering momentum and going faster and faster, and all 3 levels are rocking it. And as the wave grows fiercer, the crowd noise increases proportionately. Peyton is out there flapping his arms so hard I was afraid he'd dislocate both his shoulders.

What is so hilarious is that once the crowd stopped paying attention to itself and finally saw Peyton flapping on the field, it got so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

He OWNED us.

Before the wave, some other rookie dumbass in my section started hollering a "Let's go Broncos" cheer.... he was really loud.... and it would've been great except for the fact that the action on the field was down on my end and we were on OFFENSE. I had to counter holler SHUT UP WHEN WE'RE ON OFFENSE. So he did.

What is with the rookies in the crowd this year?!?!

Anyway, watching one man control the noise level of 76,000 people was amazing. I do hope his shoulders are ok, lol.

Peyton effect

Blueflame
12-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Holy crap... 5 pages of b*tching and finger-pointing in the wake of winning today to clinch the division and a playoff berth.

Not only do I think that we should "let" every single Bronco fan in existence celebrate the team's success, I believe it should be a requirement.

Go Broncos!!!!!

Oh, and for those in the stadium, the time for making as much noise as possible is when the visiting team has the ball. Not our guys; they need to be able to hear what play our QB is trying to execute.

extralife
12-03-2012, 01:32 AM
*I* know better, you Just. Don't. Do. Waves. On. Offense (or ever, it's rather embarassing). But I did anyway.

so what you're saying is you are stupid

XXXII&III
12-03-2012, 01:35 AM
I was more poking fun at myself, and attempting to paint a picture of what it was like in the stadium, but thanks for the insult.

ol#7
12-03-2012, 01:43 AM
You are positively retarded. There really is no other explanation. No one with any sense ever said Tebow was better than a healthy Manning. The problem was that many of us doubted Manning could ever return to form or if he would even play for more than a season or two of highly diminished QB play. Seriously, stop being a dip****.

This.

Lets not forget, NOBODY knew that PM could get back to this level. It's why he is not a Colt. He looked pretty shaky the first few weeks, couldnt make certain throws etc, but is obviously still improving.

That said, we still sold the farm for the short term, a short term that 'many' didn't think the Bronco's were talented enough to actually capitalize on. The fact that they are playing this well, just goes to show that sometimes when you gamble you hit the jackpot, even if the odds are with the house.

Blueflame
12-03-2012, 01:53 AM
This.

Lets not forget, NOBODY knew that PM could get back to this level. It's why he is not a Colt. He looked pretty shaky the first few weeks, couldnt make certain throws etc, but is obviously still improving.

That said, we still sold the farm for the short term, a short term that 'many' didn't think the Bronco's were talented enough to actually capitalize on. The fact that they are playing this well, just goes to show that sometimes when you gamble you hit the jackpot, even if the odds are with the house.

The Colts simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to draft Andrew Luck. I don't think it was in any way a statement on Manning or his health; it was purely business. A guy with a few more years left in the tank vs. a genuine blue-chip prospect to stabilize the QB position for their franchise for the foreseeable future. And Luck has performed well enough in his rookie year for it to be a valid argument that the Colts made the right decision for their team. What's no longer in question at all is that it was definitely the right decision for us.

Endy
12-03-2012, 06:15 AM
That huge forehead houses a crowd jamming device. Classified deets but it's state of the art in mass STFU technology. Apparently has a punitive mode that has yet to be tested because the scientists are all upset about the ethical stuff.

Thank you for this.
Hilarious!

RhymesayersDU
12-03-2012, 08:54 AM

This. The revisionist history on this topic is astounding. People act like if somebody had some reservations/doubts on Manning, they must have been a full blown Tebowner. That's simply not true.

There were legitimate concerns regarding his health. Hell, even when he took his first hit this year, we all collectively held our breath. Furthermore, NFL history is ridiculously bad when it comes to QBs change teams late in their career.

Now, has Manning shattered all those doubts? Absolutely. But the point is, nobody said Tebow was better than Manning. There were legitimate concerns about the guy's health.

RhymesayersDU
12-03-2012, 08:56 AM
But anyways, back to the topic at hand: the wave.

I can't help but think that the blame for this lands squarely at the feet of resident SuperFan TGN. If only he was here to tell us who to cheer for, when to cheer, and what cheer to do, this debacle could be avoided.

Is there a bat signal we can send out to get SuperFan TGN posting here again? Or can he only operate from the shadows of rep comments? Is he the hero that this fanbase needs, but doesn't necessarily deserve? PLZ HELP TGN.

broncocalijohn
12-03-2012, 09:13 AM
my god. is there no shame

No, Apa once bragged about seeing the most awesome snot rocket come out of a friend's nose. He know no shame.

Rock Chalk
12-03-2012, 10:28 AM
No. Almost everyone said we'd be better in the short term. Possibly at the expense of the long term. That was the long and short of the debate. You just keep needing to twist it to keep this joke of an argument going. Not sure why you're so desperate to do so.

Umm, we are better in the short term with Manning, agreed.

We are ABSO-****ING-LUTELY better in the long term without wasting time trying to get Teblow to be an NFL QB.

Anyone who thought Tebow was going to be our starter or A starter on ANY NFL team is a ****ing moron of the highest order and should be summarily shot to save the gene pool their idiocy.

BroncoBeavis
12-03-2012, 11:00 AM

We are ABSO-****ING-LUTELY better in the long term without wasting time trying to get Teblow to be an NFL QB.

Anyone who thought Tebow was going to be our starter or A starter on ANY NFL team is a ****ing moron of the highest order and should be summarily shot to save the gene pool their idiocy.

Well, I'm not sure if you remember, but he WAS a starter for 14 regular season games. Under two different coaches and FOs. And not because of injury, but because he was better than the other 'Starting NFL QB' options on the roster. Then he posted a winning record in those 14 games with no real prior NFL experience.

But I imagine when Foxy threw Tebow in at halftime of that San Diego game, you must've been calling for him to turn in his nutsack so he also would no longer be allowed any further gene pool contributions. LOL

sinuous sausage
12-03-2012, 11:11 AM

I still think it eery how the Teebs has grinded out wins in this league. I believe he could do it again if given an opportunity. the YETS wouldn't have been any worse off

but that opinion has no bearing on the fact I much prefer this handsome display of football by the 2012 Denver Broncos. free of animosity and recriminations.

Jekyll15Hyde
12-03-2012, 12:04 PM
This.

You mean at the expense of our long term punt protection?

Jekyll15Hyde
12-03-2012, 12:08 PM

THIS THIS AND THIS.

There was no long term with the Teebs.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Well, I'm not sure if you remember, but he WAS a starter for 14 regular season games. Under two different coaches and FOs. And not because of injury, but because he was better than the other 'Starting NFL QB' options on the roster. Then he posted a winning record in those 14 games with no real prior NFL experience.

But I imagine when Foxy threw Tebow in at halftime of that San Diego game, you must've been calling for him to turn in his nutsack so he also would no longer be allowed any further gene pool contributions. LOL

There's a story out today about current broncos who have sided with Manning and that tebow "is just NOT an NFL QB". There's comments that he was just a gimmick player and we clinched the division with 4 games left with manning, and would've had to play till the end and try to squeak into the playoffs with tebow.

When his own dam team thinks he cannot be their QB what makes you people think he was better long term?

Rock Chalk
08-22-2013, 08:50 PM

Yes and Teblow has been ****ing tearing up the NFL since.

Clearly I was wrong.

oubronco
08-23-2013, 06:15 AM

Dude let it go Tebow sucks

canadianbroncosfan
08-23-2013, 06:21 AM
Dude let it go Tebow sucks

To be fair you are quoting a post from 9 months ago.

broncocalijohn
08-23-2013, 01:29 PM

like that matters? He was gone from our team 9 months ago.

broncocalijohn
08-23-2013, 01:34 PM
Yes and Teblow has been ****ing tearing up the NFL since.

Clearly I was wrong.

Instead of bumping a thread for no reason, why don't you take the time productive and get our Pick 'em league going by fixing the promised bugs and be ready for week #1?

oubronco
08-23-2013, 02:23 PM

Son of a beech! your right I've been bamboozled

Eldorado
08-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Does broncobeavis have tattoos? I'm just curious.

broncocalijohn
08-23-2013, 02:53 PM
Does broncobeavis have tattoos? I'm just curious.

Just one.

Eldorado
08-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Just one.

The voluntary "high functioning" self identification program is working then. Good.

BroncoBeavis
08-23-2013, 03:22 PM
like that matters? He was gone from our team 9 months ago.

I think he was highlighting the irony of someone quoting 9-month old posts whilst saying "Let it Go" :)

And as for the tats, that was not me.

This was, though.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBBrQi4_ygu7VBaTYb3Erf685H5KttV s8X6UhR_5NKn2hmLD6DSw

lolcopter
08-23-2013, 05:17 PM
retard bump strikes again

slow offseason...

baja
08-23-2013, 05:21 PM
I think he was highlighting the irony of someone quoting 9-month old posts whilst saying "Let it Go" :)

And as for the tats, that was not me.

This was, though.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBBrQi4_ygu7VBaTYb3Erf685H5KttV s8X6UhR_5NKn2hmLD6DSw

Dude really? Say it ain't so.

broncocalijohn
08-23-2013, 05:55 PM
Dude really? Say it ain't so.

sarcasm  

sar·casm [sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
Origin:
1570–80; < Late Latin sarcasmus < Greek sarkasmós, derivative of sarkázein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco-

There lies the problem. Sarcasm has been around since 1570 and Baja was born in 1545. He hasn't caught up with this new expression.