PDA

View Full Version : MacGruder has been found.

McDman
12-02-2012, 08:29 AM
So most of you know I'm a Vol and as of late it has been a terrible team to follow. Well there was a huge push for Gruden and everyone on this message board had their "inside sources" saying it was going to happen. It's a terrible board but it's fun to read this stuff and this morning I check it out and who do I see has posted an insanely long conspiracy theory about Gruden? Our old friend!

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-coaching-rumors-speculation/182554-macgruders-jon-gruden-theory-help-others.html

I was 99% sure it was him and then his second posts talks about promoting lies and half-truths. And then he talks about writing a conspiracy theory book.

I swear I thought he was a Florida fan.

Rohirrim
12-02-2012, 08:35 AM
Couldn't Gruden have just about any NFL job that opens up next year for the asking? Why would he go to Tennessee?

McDman
12-02-2012, 08:42 AM
Couldn't Gruden have just about any NFL job that opens up next year for the asking? Why would he go to Tennessee?

Well people are saying that he wanted to go to college, obviously not though.

Also, he coached her a long time ago and his wife was a cheerleader here and her family lives here.

Basically it's people getting their hopes up.

I'm pretty sure he is going to be in San Diego next year.

Bronco Boy
12-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Gruden should stick to the sweet gig he has right now.

Rohirrim
12-02-2012, 08:57 AM

I think it's not enough for his competitive juices. He wants to be back on the sidelines, not sitting in a booth. There's no glory in the booth. ;D

theAPAOps5
12-02-2012, 09:17 AM
He is such a tool.

HILife
12-02-2012, 09:34 AM
ok. Now make him lost again.

bowtown
12-02-2012, 09:36 AM

He will. Gruden is not going anywhere. He is the heir to the Madden throne, and he loves it.

Kaylore
12-02-2012, 09:50 AM
He's a Vol fan and a Tebow fan and stopped following the Broncos when we signed Manning? That post is too non-weird. I don't think it's the same guy. Last I saw, he was spamming a jets board with his usual pro-tebow crap. This isn't the same guy.

gunns
12-02-2012, 09:57 AM
He's a Vol fan and a Tebow fan and stopped following the Broncos when we signed Manning? That post is too non-weird. I don't think it's the same guy. Last I saw, he was spamming a jets board with his usual pro-tebow crap. This isn't the same guy.

I kind of think it is him. That post was over the top long and made me think of how full of himself MacGruder was. I don't know that it necessarily identifies him as a Vols fan. He goes around forums posting so that the whole world can know how brilliant he is. If it is him I don't believe the people that complimented his post know what they have done.

That One Guy
12-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Don't worry, I'll invite him back to the Mane so we can figure it out.

FantomForce
12-02-2012, 10:00 AM
I agree with Kaylore, no anti-gravity theory, no dude pooping in his basement after medication. Plus there should have been some mention of how Tebow could come in and be the QB coach thus bringing the miracle of a National Championship to Ol' Rocky Top. Not the same guy

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-02-2012, 10:05 AM
Don't worry, I'll invite him back to the Mane so we can figure it out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
sir why would you do that to us

bowtown
12-02-2012, 10:08 AM

Truth comes in three stages.

Kaylore
12-02-2012, 10:14 AM
I kind of think it is him. That post was over the top long and made me think of how full of himself MacGruder was. I don't know that it necessarily identifies him as a Vols fan. He goes around forums posting so that the whole world can know how brilliant he is. If it is him I don't believe the people that complimented his post know what they have done.

That's the thing, aside from the obvious stuff, like he lived in Florida and worships Tebow and so him being a Tennessee fan makes zero sense, when did Magruder post anything that anyone liked? Even the rare instances when you agreed in principle with what he'd say, he fill it with his stupid bull crap that made you resent agreeing with him. Magruder, or however it's spelled is a character from an snl comedy so it's not like the handle is unique.

Lev Vyvanse
12-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Truth comes in three stages.

1. Post bull****
2. ? ? ? ?
3. Profit

bowtown
12-02-2012, 10:19 AM
1. Post bull****
2. ? ? ? ?
3. Profit

Actually I think it goes:

1. Suck at throwing the ball
2. Get traded to the Jets
3. Play FB for the Edmonton Eskimos

colorado jones
12-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Every one of you MF'ers are projecting.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Gruden will be an eagle.

Requiem
12-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Macgruder gets that brown paper bag money.

TDmvp
12-02-2012, 10:52 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/6080/trailerformacgruberisfu.jpg

Any change to get to use that again is a good thing Hilarious!

broncocalijohn
12-02-2012, 11:15 AM
1. Post bull****
2. ? ? ? ?
3. Profit

Mark Gaffney agrees with this.

Hulamau
12-02-2012, 12:08 PM
So most of you know I'm a Vol and as of late it has been a terrible team to follow. Well there was a huge push for Gruden and everyone on this message board had their "inside sources" saying it was going to happen. It's a terrible board but it's fun to read this stuff and this morning I check it out and who do I see has posted an insanely long conspiracy theory about Gruden? Our old friend!

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-coaching-rumors-speculation/182554-macgruders-jon-gruden-theory-help-others.html

I was 99% sure it was him and then his second posts talks about promoting lies and half-truths. And then he talks about writing a conspiracy theory book.

I swear I thought he was a Florida fan.

Ha! That is rich ... I love where he claims he isnt 'Gullible' Hilarious!.. MacGruder is the most gullible human being I can remember running across in a long long while!

McDman
12-02-2012, 12:15 PM

It is 100% him. Read his other posts.

Punisher
12-02-2012, 12:44 PM
What ever happened to chasing skirts on facebook? You rather waste your time looking for MacGrudeer like hes Bobby Fischer or something.

McDman
12-02-2012, 12:54 PM
What ever happened to chasing skirts on facebook? You rather waste your time looking for MacGrudeer like hes Bobby Fischer or something.

Or I'm a Vols fan and read that board?

Bacchus
12-02-2012, 01:24 PM

I agree, live off a reputation that is much better than reality.

oubronco
12-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Your all like sheep following your messiah

TDmvp
12-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Your all like sheep following your messiah

MacGruder ??? ...

huh??
12-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Magruder, or however it's spelled is a character from an snl comedy so it's not like the handle is unique.

Sorta... The name is a little different. It might take a little more "love" for Gruden to think of adapting such a name.:alghh:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51dgXwYja7L.jpg

lonestar
12-02-2012, 03:47 PM
It amazes me that anyone would care.

bowtown
12-02-2012, 04:01 PM

And yet here you are caring enough about not caring to post in this thread. Good work, chunky.

McDman
12-02-2012, 04:15 PM

Thought people would find it funny. Why did you open the thread?

canadianbroncosfan
12-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Actually I think it goes:

1. Suck at throwing the ball
2. Get traded to the Jets
3. Play FB for the Edmonton Eskimos

I'd take it

lonestar
12-02-2012, 08:15 PM
And yet here you are caring enough about not caring to post in this thread. Good work, chunky.

Ah typical liberal response calling names.

As it was the only active thread at that moment while I was taking a dump, I said what the heck wonder that is all about.
After reading a couple of posts figured out it was typical OM crap and did a quick post.

Making a legit comment about the mentality of those that worried about who, what, why, where another poster was.

No concern for his well being like normal folks, just ridicule. Again typical juvelinile behavior is place is known for.

bowtown
12-03-2012, 04:56 AM
Ah typical liberal response calling names.

As it was the only active thread at that moment while I was taking a dump, I said what the heck wonder that is all about.
After reading a couple of posts figured out it was typical OM crap and did a quick post.

Making a legit comment about the mentality of those that worried about who, what, why, where another poster was.

No concern for his well being like normal folks, just ridicule. Again typical juvelinile behavior is place is known for.

Posted again! So much not caring for you in one day. You must be exhausted.

lonestar
12-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Posted again! So much not caring for you in one day. You must be exhausted.

Seem to have an obsession going on here. You seem to care.

Ahahahahahahaha

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-03-2012, 10:28 AM

I don't think I have ever seen a social media website/message boards that does not exhibit some sort of immaturity. It's the Internet. Accept the fact that immaturity runs rampant on it and you'll have a much better experience.

lonestar
12-03-2012, 10:38 AM
I don't think I have ever seen a social media website/message boards that does not exhibit some sort of immaturity. It's the Internet. Accept the fact that immaturity runs rampant on it and you'll have a much better experience.

Point taken. :thumbs:

Still think that morons will be morons.

Occasionally they need to be called on it.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Point taken. :thumbs:

Still think that morons will be morons.

Occasionally they need to be called on it.

Ha! Indeed..

Armchair Bronco
12-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Gruden is a terrible color guy. Everything he says is a superlative.

A guy makes a routine tackle and Gruden says: "That's one of the greatest tackles I have EVER seen!"

Then five minutes later he says it again after another routine tackle.

Drives me nuts.

lonestar
12-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Gruden is a terrible color guy. Everything he says is a superlative.

A guy makes a routine tackle and Gruden says: "That's one of the greatest tackles I have EVER seen!"

Then five minutes later he says it again after another routine tackle.

Drives me nuts.

Ah this thread is about a fellow member of the forum Mac Gruder not GRUDEN the coach.

Unless you know something the rest of us do not.

bowtown
12-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Ah this thread is about a fellow member of the forum Mac Gruder not GRUDEN the coach.

Unless you know something the rest of us do not.

Lol at Lonestar trying to get the thread he doesn't care about back on track.

broncocalijohn
12-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Lol at Lonestar trying to get the thread he doesn't care about back on track.

exactly! While I never question a poster for calling out the reasons for a thread by posting in it (where else would it be posted to make sense), I do find this reaction of his pretty amusing. Lonestar, what do you remember about the former poster, MacGruder? Do you think he is a Jets fan now or just a Tebow fan?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-03-2012, 03:14 PM
lets not speak of the gruder im afraid if we do he will come back

lonestar
12-03-2012, 03:14 PM
exactly! While I never question a poster for calling out the reasons for a thread by posting in it (where else would it be posted to make sense), I do find this reaction of his pretty amusing. Lonestar, what do you remember about the former poster, MacGruder? Do you think he is a Jets fan now or just a Tebow fan?

Frankly I can't say I remember his posts. Obviously not that memorable.
Does it matter if he is a tebow fan or not?

he was a member of the forum..

As I said I thought it was amusing that anyone cared if he no longer posts here.

I would think that there is enough Broncos questions and thoughts to keep most folks busy, but apparently worrying about an ex poster is important to the classier part of our members.

I for one would have been much more interested in the injuries suffered in the game, or hear from someone that was at the game.. Their impressions of the crowd, the players on the sidelines , those things that those of us that are not there and have to rely on TV cameras and moron announcers to see and hear.

But bashing folks for blood sport is more important.

Requiem
12-03-2012, 03:20 PM
You have been bashing people on internet forums for over a decade, lonelystar.

bowtown
12-03-2012, 04:12 PM
But bashing folks for blood sport is more important.

Or in your case, being the forum police.

TheReverend
12-03-2012, 04:21 PM

...do people do that?

lonestar
12-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Or in your case, being the forum police.

Wow if that is not, the pot calling kettle black..