PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2012 Week 13 Preview Video - Broncos vs Bucs

EmDiggy
11-29-2012, 10:44 AM
Broncos vs Bucs Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnyRF6WPfhI)

Good afternoon Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Nwp-Apap
11-30-2012, 01:08 AM
What "depth issues" do the Broncos have in the secondary that would require Rahim Moore to play corner? The Broncos have 4 CBs that could start on many other teams in Champ Bailey, Chris Harris, Tony Carter, and Tracy Porter..and a serviceable rookie in Omar Bolden.

You also fail to mention the Bucs have the worst pass defense in the league, on pace to be the worst pass defense in the history of the league. They will exploit Manning and pick him off? Pretty sure the top 5 QB will be the one exploiting the worst pass defense of all time.

Doggcow
11-30-2012, 01:14 AM
What "depth issues" do the Broncos have in the secondary that would require Rahim Moore to play corner? The Broncos have 4 CBs that could start on many other teams in Champ Bailey, Chris Harris, Tony Carter, and Tracy Porter..and a serviceable rookie in Omar Bolden.

You also fail to mention the Bucs have the worst pass defense in the league, on pace to be the worst pass defense in the history of the league. They will exploit Manning and pick him off? Pretty sure the top 5 QB will be the one exploiting the worst pass defense of all time.

Lol I love watching this guy's **** every week. It makes no sense at all.

I wonder if it's supposed to be sarcastic?

Al Wilson
11-30-2012, 03:13 AM
Here's a reality check for you Emmy: your analysis is garbage and your videos are amateur. You need to quit. For real.

DENVERDUI55
11-30-2012, 06:11 AM
Awful sir. I Love how when you are showing how the bucs pressure manning you show 212 personel. Do you watch Denver at all? We never run that formation and I would live Tampa to try that strategy. CB depth? Your kidding me right? Another bad matchup breakdown but I will give you an A for effort

TheReverend
11-30-2012, 06:30 AM
Well you guys just aren't nice at all.

cmhargrove
11-30-2012, 07:05 AM
Well you guys just aren't nice at all.

I try to give constructive criticism each week, but he just keeps producing the same stuff. Unfortunately, he starts by making stuff up and doesn't have an idea of the real "game behind the game." Props for his increased production value, but he really needs to find a partner that can help him with analysis and pre-production. Otherwise, he will just be putting lots of time into videos that receive 1,000 views on YouTube.

He just suggested, in "Double Z Banjo" coverage, that they could drop their nose tackle to cover Jacob Tamme. Seriously?

He says Manning should try to avoid throwing towards Ronde Barber's side of the field. Are you telling me that Demarius Thomas vs. Ronde Barber isn't a dream matchup?

Oh well. Keep trying EmDiggy, but you should really consider finding another friend that can help you with your thoughts and plans before you start filming.

DENVERDUI55
11-30-2012, 09:00 AM
How about we need to place Rahim the dream in more of a CB role. I'll bet this guy has no clue who Denver's CB are outside of Champ. It's A for effort but F on content. Just look at formations he shows Broncos offense in. Split back Bill Walsh 49er 12 personel. Yeah I don't think Manning will be able to complete passes on a D that is blitzing LB and dropping DL to cover the TE or slot WR.

Kaylore
11-30-2012, 09:08 AM
lol, this guy just got torched.

I'd like to add that the Buccs are one of the worst teams at getting pressure on the QB in the NFL. If you don't sack or at least pressure Manning, you lose.

TheReverend
11-30-2012, 09:15 AM
How about we need to place Rahim the dream in more of a CB role. I'll bet this guy has no clue who Denver's CB are outside of Champ. It's A for effort but F on content. Just look at formations he shows Broncos offense in. Split back Bill Walsh 49er 12 personel. Yeah I don't think Manning will be able to complete passes on a D that is blitzing LB and dropping DL to cover the TE or slot WR.

21 not 12.

Stop being a poser if you don't know what you're talking about...

DENVERDUI55
11-30-2012, 09:58 AM
21 not 12.

I got my numbers wrong Mr. Perfect. You get the point of what I'm saying. Come to think of it who was the last team to run split vackfield as primary offensive formation?

Gutless Drunk
11-30-2012, 10:06 AM
Backfield, not vackfield.

Kaylore
11-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Lol

SonOfLe-loLang
11-30-2012, 10:11 AM
Does EmDiggy pick us to lose every single week?

SoonerBronco
11-30-2012, 10:16 AM
This was dumb. I love how he thinks a simple D-line stunt coupled with a zone coverage is the answer to stopping the Broncos pass attack.

Yeah, High school defenses probably wont work in the NFL. Nice try bro.

Tombstone RJ
11-30-2012, 10:28 AM

This is why I question his objective analysis. I don't remember him picking the Broncos once the last 3-4 times EmDiggy has posted a link here.

cmhargrove
11-30-2012, 11:02 AM

Well, if you watched his analysis from last week (Chargers game), the opening said we were playing the Bucs.

Just....... film a second take.

Once again, I am trying to encourage EmDiggy. He obviously has a passion and drive for this, he just needs to listen to constructive criticism so he can get things right and seperate himself from the pack.

Keep trying Em, but I still encourage you to get a partner you trust so you have someone to double check your ideas and production before posting the "final product."

baja
11-30-2012, 01:11 PM
EmDiggy,

It would be better if you could talk in a slower more relaxed manner and make an effort to enunciate your words more completely. You are hard to understand. I applaud your effort and perseverance though. ;D

Tim
11-30-2012, 02:17 PM
I watch these videos every week and I like them and appreciate them, it's funny reading post from the critics when the predictions aren't in our favor though.

orangeatheist
11-30-2012, 02:48 PM
I went back and checked his YT page. Here's his predictions as I found them:

Wk 1: Steelers
Wk 2: Falcons
Wk 3: None Posted
Wk 4: Broncos
Wk 5: None Posted
Wk 6: Broncos
Wk 7: None Posted
Wk 8: Saints
Wk 9: Broncos
Wk 10: None Posted
Wk 11: None Posted
Wk 12: Broncos
Wk 13: Bucs

So, he's picked Denver 4 times. The opposition 4 times. And made no prediction 4 times (with one Bye). Seems to me he's not analyzing anything, just playing the law of averages! 8')

Chris
11-30-2012, 02:56 PM
Backfield, not vackfield.

Poseur, not poser.

Stop being a poseur.

Emdiggity, you gotsta bag it BAG IT UP

(not really just wanted to say that keep up the good work hifive SORT IT OUT).

Agamemnon
11-30-2012, 03:03 PM
We have depth issues in the secondary? Hilarious!

jutang
11-30-2012, 03:10 PM
I appreciate the technical explanations of certain defensive strategies in your clips, but they feel generic in that your could be talking on how to defend any offensive pass play from any team.

What would separate you part would be going into detail on specific routes Manning likes to run such as the Levels concept or routes that rub the CBs. Going into more detail such as Jackson versus Bailey and how have they've preformed against one another in previous games... Which routes did Jackson beat Bailey on when he was a Charger.

You are marketing yourself to fans on forums who will know more details about their specific team than the average bronco follower so having incorrect formations on a white board will appear painfully obvious.

Kaylore
11-30-2012, 03:34 PM
I appreciate the technical explanations of certain defensive strategies in your clips, but they feel generic in that your could be talking on how to defend any offensive pass play from any team.

Yeah this is the problem. On the board it looks good, but it's in a vaccum. He doesn't even mention the player's by name. Like does he really think Roy Miller covering Jacob Tamme is "fine" coverage? And Denver will run the ball too. You can't just zone blitz every single play. Does he really think whoever they schlep out there to play man coverage on Either DT or Decker is going to be able to solo up all game without "any safety help" and not think Manning is going to destroy him? It's not like they have Revis playing for them.

Then there's the fact that the teams don't play that way. The Buccs are a system defense. That don't do a lot of blitzing or a lot of disguise. It's odd to say "here's why they will win. They will do something they never do."

This guy needs to get specific about what he wants to do with these videos. He could call it "If I was coaching this team" or "if they had different players they could do this." Not speaking about a game plan in the abstract with the assumption that all the players are of the same ability. Or just do prediction video and base it off what they actually do and the actual match ups.

Tombstone RJ
11-30-2012, 03:39 PM
I went back and checked his YT page. Here's his predictions as I found them:

Wk 1: Steelers
Wk 2: Falcons
Wk 3: None Posted
Wk 4: Broncos
Wk 5: None Posted
Wk 6: Broncos
Wk 7: None Posted
Wk 8: Saints
Wk 9: Broncos
Wk 10: None Posted
Wk 11: None Posted
Wk 12: Broncos
Wk 13: Bucs

So, he's picked Denver 4 times. The opposition 4 times. And made no prediction 4 times (with one Bye). Seems to me he's not analyzing anything, just playing the law of averages! 8')

fair enough, guess I am wrong.

Rabb
11-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Eh, I appreciate the effort and time you put into them.

underrated29
11-30-2012, 05:14 PM
I always look forward to watching these videos. I presume this is not your full time job, so filming for 32 different teams each week, while working like a normal person probably is difficult.

You're not there yet, but I think your vids have come a long way since when you first started posting them.

Nwp-Apap
12-01-2012, 12:33 PM
I still can't get over "with the depth issue the Broncos are experiencing in the secondary, expect to see Rahim Moore in more of a cornerback role."

Like what the hell?

theAPAOps5
12-01-2012, 01:06 PM
I still can't get over "with the depth issue the Broncos are experiencing in the secondary, expect to see Rahim Moore in more of a cornerback role."

Like what the hell?

This. Horrific statement given that is one of the deepest positions.