lolcopter
11-27-2012, 12:02 PM
This definitely needed its own thread

broncosteven
11-27-2012, 12:03 PM
is he white and can he play LB?

MABroncoFan
11-27-2012, 12:16 PM
He's subject to waivers. You can never have enough pass rushers.

Beantown Bronco
11-27-2012, 12:18 PM
He's subject to waivers. You can never have enough pass rushers.

The NFL's waiver wire process applies to players who have less than four seasons of league experience. He's been in the league for like 10 years.

Tombstone RJ
11-27-2012, 12:19 PM
He's white and he can play defense, bring him in!!

MABroncoFan
11-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet

Now released, Jason Babin must go thru waivers. As @AlbertBreer reminds me, like Moss in 2010. Rare a player like this is available

RedskinBronco
Radio in dc screaming: get him! Get him!!!

Doggcow
Wow we should make that move for sure.

MABroncoFan
11-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Someone with a pass rush need will probably claim him ahead of us. He'd be more of a luxury for us.

gyldenlove
11-27-2012, 12:28 PM
He reminds me of Ed Mccaffrey.

He could break off 2000 sacks in our system.

:Elway:

bronco militia
11-27-2012, 12:30 PM
if he makes it through waivers....

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/belichick-lets-party.jpg

SonOfLe-loLang
11-27-2012, 12:34 PM
wow...i wonder why.

I dont think he's white by the way

Tombstone RJ
11-27-2012, 12:38 PM
wow...i wonder why.

I dont think he's white by the way

with all his tats it's hard to tell.

Beantown Bronco
11-27-2012, 12:38 PM
His wife is freaking smoking.

http://www.google.com/search?q=sara+babin&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=u&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-QZZRXpJZet0hh4-LVRwNOk8fD9OeHiroesdFBgCQsAh1KwAAAA&tbm=isch&source=univ&ei=qCS1UNqrN-WyyAHGg4CAAQ&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=855

TheReverend
11-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Wow.

How ****ing odd.

I'm totally down for this.

RedskinBronco
11-27-2012, 12:45 PM
So by rule, colts get first choice right?

Smiling Assassin27
11-27-2012, 12:46 PM
<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?&playerBrandingId=4ef8000cbaf34c1687a7d9a26fe0e89e&pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:8682650&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

BroncoFanatic
11-27-2012, 12:47 PM
He's been bad mouthing teammates & coaches in the local media. Not worth having a locker room cancer for the sake of luxury

DENVERDUI55
11-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Bring him in! Did I get the first one?

That One Guy
11-27-2012, 12:52 PM
So by rule, colts get first choice right?

The order has already been reset. KC would get first dibs now.

Rohirrim
11-27-2012, 12:53 PM
Any team that claims him would owe him $4.225 million in base salary next year

That One Guy
11-27-2012, 12:54 PM
He's been bad mouthing teammates & coaches in the local media. Not worth having a locker room cancer for the sake of luxury

Funny thing about "lockerroom cancers" is the cancer is only present when things go south. Winning solves everything.

Smiling Assassin27
11-27-2012, 12:56 PM
In John We Trust.

(Elway, not Fox, btw)

Rohirrim
11-27-2012, 12:57 PM
If you can stand Smith and Bayless, here's Brian Dawkins doing a post-mortem on the Iggles: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8683453/philadelphia-eagles-cut-jason-babin-year-18-sack-season

Smiling Assassin27
11-27-2012, 01:01 PM
If you can stand Smith and Bayless, here's Brian Dawkins doing a post-mortem on the Iggles: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8683453/philadelphia-eagles-cut-jason-babin-year-18-sack-season

That's awesome. Good find. :~ohyah!:

Bacchus
11-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Go get him. Is he an unrestricted FA or do they put in waiver claims?

Bacchus
11-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Cut Gronk and bring him in.

fontaine
11-27-2012, 03:05 PM
He's a situational player but a stud last year.

Hope we bring him in because in our front 4 he would excel.

Make it happen!!

CEH
11-27-2012, 03:26 PM
I bet he clears waivers and signs with GB or HOU
Would love to have him here in Denver

Smiling Assassin27
11-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Look who else is available now:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Bears announced they have signed G/C Andre Gurode to the active roster, waived DT Amobi Okoye.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
11-27-2012, 03:35 PM
I bet he clears waivers and signs with GB or HOU
Would love to have him here in Denver

Isn't he a 4-3 DE. Both GB and Hou are 3-4 base defenses.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
11-27-2012, 03:36 PM
Look who else is available now:

What are he stats so far this season?

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
11-27-2012, 03:39 PM
How much are we under the cap? I think he's at least a 3-4 million per year type player.

Edit: Talking about Jason Babin. Okoyha (sp) is more like 1.5-2.5mil/yr.

BroncoMan4ever
11-27-2012, 03:39 PM
I would like this move very much. Would be a scary pass rush scenario for teams facing Denver.

CEH
11-27-2012, 03:41 PM
Isn't he a 4-3 DE. Both GB and Hou are 3-4 base defenses.

Opps forget the defensive scheme. Was just thinging about a winning team

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Babin will end up in New England cause well, their FO gets things done

Rohirrim
11-27-2012, 03:42 PM
That's awesome. Good find. :~ohyah!:

Dawkins obviously doesn't want to say what he's really thinking. Ha!

extralife
11-27-2012, 03:43 PM
someone will claim him before us, but he sure would be nice.

Smiling Assassin27
11-27-2012, 03:49 PM
What are he stats so far this season?

pretty underwhelming. only played in 6 games. wonder if he could add something to the DT rotation.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
11-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Opps forget the defensive scheme. Was just thinging about a winning team

For sure. But there are people Belicheat who'll find a spot for him to.

CEH
11-27-2012, 04:04 PM
For sure. But there are people Belicheat who'll find a spot for him to.

So true
Good players that become available during the playoff run you have to readjust your thinking abit especially the #1 playoff type defensive player a pass rusher

Nwp-Apap
11-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Yes please. Babin actually could make some sense for Denver if he clears waivers.. We have over 10 million in cap space, run a 4-3, are a contender, and he would allow us to kick Wolfe inside to his natural position more often.

Don't expect it to happen, but there are some decent reasons why it could.

TonyR
11-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Salary dump by the Eagles. Their season is over and they weren't planning to bring him back next year. He's also terrible against the run and has made some PR mistakes this season.

Mogulseeker
11-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Broncos on the Babin "shortlist" as per NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000101791/article/jason-babin-five-potential-landing-spots

Lestat
11-27-2012, 04:15 PM

the only cancer on the Eagles is Reid right now. he should have been gone.
that team has tuned him out and needs a new voice.

i'd be totally down with the Broncos snagging Babin.
would help us add some additional pass rush at DE and if he plays well would allow us to stave off taking a DE early in the draft next season.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
11-27-2012, 04:23 PM
Salary dump by the Eagles. Their season is over and they weren't planning to bring him back next year. He's also terrible against the run and has made some PR mistakes this season.

Any LB,SS or CB worth trading a late round pick for?
Edit: forgot its past the trading deadline. Maybe for off-season.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-27-2012, 04:32 PM
Broncos on the Babin "shortlist" as per NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000101791/article/jason-babin-five-potential-landing-spots

Looks like his arms are still living in the 90s. #datedtattoos

Jekyll15Hyde
11-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Put me down as wanting him. There is no plan B and we have the cap room

Rohirrim
11-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Normally, I would say he's going to the Pats. But now we've got Elway. :puff:

canadianbroncosfan
11-27-2012, 04:49 PM
@VicLombardi : "I can confirm the Broncos have no interest" (replying to a tweet asking him about going out and getting Babin)

Lestat
11-27-2012, 04:55 PM
damn you Elway and your building through the draft mantra!

ZONA
11-27-2012, 04:57 PM
@VicLombardi : "I can confirm the Broncos have no interest" (replying to a tweet asking him about going out and getting Babin)

That's because you can't be in your 10th year with your sack totals on the fast decline meanwhile you suck against the run.

No thanks. We don't have a problem with QB pressure and sacks. We rank #1 in sacks with 37. If we could use somebody, it would be a massive DT that can eat up blockers and help stuff the run.

Bmore Manning
11-27-2012, 05:46 PM
I'm shocked by the amount of quality posters who want this guy...he's not strong against the run or rushing the passer. We need Interior help still...

lolcopter
11-27-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm shocked by the amount of quality posters who want this guy...he's not strong against the run or rushing the passer. We need Interior help still...

you must be new around here

DBroncos4life
11-27-2012, 06:22 PM

Pats just lost a DE to PEDs. I would claim him just to keep the Pats from getting any help.

Bmore Manning
11-27-2012, 06:30 PM
Pats just lost a DE to PEDs. I would claim him just to keep the Pats from getting any help.

LOL! At least your doing it to keep him from being a Patriot, but you felt the same way about Edwards. Who I would be interested in on the strong side.. Wolfe hasn't been doing it for me...

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-27-2012, 06:32 PM

We already have a fierce pass rusher who is not a run stopper. Patriots on the other hand would get even more better by picking him up.

Bmore Manning
11-27-2012, 06:37 PM
We already have a fierce pass rusher who is not a run stopper. Patriots on the other hand would get even more better by picking him up.

You just agreed with me.. It's that very skill set why I don't want him. And I understand he might help them, but schematically he doesn't fit their flexible defense. Not to mention I'm not afraid of him on the opposing team..

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-27-2012, 06:50 PM
You just agreed with me.. It's that very skill set why I don't want him. And I understand he might help them, but schematically he doesn't fit their flexible defense. Not to mention I'm not afraid of him on the opposing team..

Yep. I should've said you're right at the start of that post. I also agree this year I'm not scared to see him on the other side either. Last year maybe. He was playing with more effort last year it seems.

Bmore Manning
11-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Yep. I should've said you're right at the start of that post. I also agree this year I'm not scared to see him on the other side either. Last year maybe. He was playing with more effort last year it seems.

I don't understand what happened there, but there is a plathora of talent on the defensive line..

Nwp-Apap
11-27-2012, 07:06 PM
All this talk of "claiming" and "waivers". You do realize he has been in the league longer than 4 years and is no longer subject to waivers? He can talk to, and sign with, whichever teams he pleases.

Apparently he is coming for a visit tomorrow. http://phillysportsnut.com/eagles-cut-jason-babin-making-sense-of-the-move/ doesn't seem very credible, but food for thought.

ZONA
11-27-2012, 07:11 PM
All this talk of "claiming" and "waivers". You do realize he has been in the league longer than 4 years and is no longer subject to waivers? He can talk to, and sign with, whichever teams he pleases.

Apparently he is coming for a visit tomorrow. http://phillysportsnut.com/eagles-cut-jason-babin-making-sense-of-the-move/ doesn't seem very credible, but food for thought.

That's actually a smart move. Show interest, drive the price up, make others pay more then they want. Football management 101.

DBroncos4life
11-27-2012, 07:31 PM

I'll tell you who doesn't scare me and that is Jermaine Cunningham on or off PED's. Also Chandler Jones is still hurt. Letting the Pats land Babin without a fight is not a good move IMO.

Bmore Manning
11-27-2012, 07:39 PM
I'll tell you who doesn't scare me and that is Jermaine Cunningham on or off PED's. Also Chandler Jones is still hurt. Letting the Pats land Babin without a fight is not a good move IMO.

I'd rather have Ray Edwards on the strong side..

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-27-2012, 07:39 PM

So who's wrong Lombardi or this website? Cause each is saying the opposite.

broncosteven
11-27-2012, 07:40 PM
I would be surprised if duh bears passed on him. They need OL help more but they have no quality DE depth behind Peppers. Plus it sounds like they were interested in FA.

Ziggy
11-27-2012, 08:02 PM

All players who are cut after the trade deadline are subject to waivers if I'm not mistaken.

canadianbroncosfan
11-27-2012, 08:13 PM

After how sure Lombardi was about us landing Manning when every report had him going to the Titans and 49ers; until he proves me wrong I will not doubt the man and his sources.

ZONA
11-27-2012, 09:07 PM

You simply don't sign somebody just because they MIGHT be able to help another team and you want to prevent that. That is fantasy talk, not the real world. You sign guys that help YOUR team. He would not help us much. Again, the Broncos lead the NFL in sacks. They don't need a 10 year vet who's sacks are starting to tail off big time, and especially one that sucks against the run.

mkporter
11-27-2012, 09:22 PM
All players who are cut after the trade deadline are subject to waivers if I'm not mistaken.

I believe this to be the case.

DENVERDUI55
11-27-2012, 09:36 PM

Hmm I thought once after deadline you have to clear waivers. Orton was claimed last year by KC how long has he been in the league?

BroncoMan4ever
11-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Since there is no interest in Babin I wonder if there is interest in Okoye. I know a lot of us were interested in him awhile back.

canadianbroncosfan
11-27-2012, 09:50 PM
Hmm I thought once after deadline you have to clear waivers. Orton was claimed last year by KC how long has he been in the league?

You're exactly right

Waivers
An NFL player may be waived by his current team for reasons of performance or declining skill. Anytime a player is waived between Feb. 1 and the trade deadline (the end of the sixth week of the NFL season), the player is free to negotiate a new contract with any team. However, if a team waives the player after the trade deadline, he is subject to the waiver claim process--by reverse order of the NFL standings. Any player claimed in this capacity is granted additional rights based on whether he has a no-trade provision in the player contract. A player with a no-trade provision may become an unrestricted free agent immediately following that season. A player without a no-trade provision may become an unrestricted free agent following the next subsequent season. If a player without a no-trade provision is signed only through the current season, he may also declare for free agency immediately after the season.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
11-27-2012, 10:02 PM
You're exactly right

Waivers
An NFL player may be waived by his current team for reasons of performance or declining skill. Anytime a player is waived between Feb. 1 and the trade deadline (the end of the sixth week of the NFL season), the player is free to negotiate a new contract with any team. However, if a team waives the player after the trade deadline, he is subject to the waiver claim process--by reverse order of the NFL standings. Any player claimed in this capacity is granted additional rights based on whether he has a no-trade provision in the player contract. A player with a no-trade provision may become an unrestricted free agent immediately following that season. A player without a no-trade provision may become an unrestricted free agent following the next subsequent season. If a player without a no-trade provision is signed only through the current season, he may also declare for free agency immediately after the season.
http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league
I don't get this, how can the Pats be both ahead of us in playoff standings and be ahead of us in waiver standings?

canadianbroncosfan
11-27-2012, 10:13 PM
I don't get this, how can the Pats be both ahead of us in playoff standings and be ahead of us in waiver standings?

I don't think they are, are they?

I think people are saying we should take Babin so that N.E. doesn't get a chance at him, meaning we'd have higher priority.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
11-27-2012, 10:26 PM
I don't think they are, are they?

I think people are saying we should take Babin so that N.E. doesn't get a chance at him, meaning we'd have higher priority.

Well according to the link the Pats come before us in terms of record so on waiver wire they would get first pickings before us. Then you look at all the playoffs pictures they're the 3rd seed and we are the 4th seed.

canadianbroncosfan
11-27-2012, 11:56 PM
Well according to the link the Pats come before us in terms of record so on waiver wire they would get first pickings before us. Then you look at all the playoffs pictures they're the 3rd seed and we are the 4th seed.

Yeah they definitely have the tie break against us and should be the 3rd seed and us the 4th seed.

R8R H8R
11-28-2012, 12:11 AM

I would be betting that Lombardi is probably right. He probably called an inside sorce. I don't know what the website did, but I find it interesting that they seem to know where he is visiting.

My question is: If he goes thru the waiver process, then why would he "visit" teams? In other words, why would you pre-arrange visits to teams if you don't know who claimed you yet? This isn't FA. In the waiver process, you don't visit teams, you get claimed, then you go to that team...only.

lonestar
11-28-2012, 12:23 AM
Unless they clear waivers which would mean the teams would not have to pay his full contract terms that are left on it.

Some teams will wait On a marginal player and ask him in for a visit of he clears.

That way they can make sure he fits their mental scheme as well as have doctor clear him.

Rohirrim
11-28-2012, 04:32 AM
I don't know why some people wouldn't want the guy for a nice playoff run. Doom on one side and Babin on the other (with Von taking available gaps) on passing downs sounds pretty scary to me. Sounds to me like a recipe for oskies. ;D

IHaveALight
11-28-2012, 07:26 AM

Those standings can't be what they use for the waiver order. All the teams that are tied are sorted alphabetically.

BroncoFanatic
11-28-2012, 07:31 AM
That's because you can't be in your 10th year with your sack totals on the fast decline meanwhile you suck against the run.

No thanks. We don't have a problem with QB pressure and sacks. We rank #1 in sacks with 37. If we could use somebody, it would be a massive DT that can eat up blockers and help stuff the run.

How dare you post a reasonable analysis...anything other than knee-jerk reactions of "sign him!" are frowned upon here.

There are reasons why the fan base here in Philly are HAPPY he is gone, and it is mostly because of lack of production...the rest is the piss poor attitude and lack of work ethic.

Rohirrim
11-28-2012, 07:57 AM
How dare you post a reasonable analysis...anything other than knee-jerk reactions of "sign him!" are frowned upon here.

There are reasons why the fan base here in Philly are HAPPY he is gone, and it is mostly because of lack of production...the rest if the piss poor attitude and lack of work ethic.

I wonder if he's being scapegoated? I don't really care one way or the other if he comes to the Broncos. I think he would bring an advantage, but I see it as more of a luxury than a necessity. It just seems to me that the entire Iggles team has a piss-poor attitude, and the guy who gets the boot, sometimes also gets the blame. Whether it's true or not, who knows?

55CrushEm
11-28-2012, 08:04 AM
I wonder if he's being scapegoated? I don't really care one way or the other if he comes to the Broncos. I think he would bring an advantage, but I see it as more of a luxury than a necessity. It just seems to me that the entire Iggles team has a piss-poor attitude, and the guy who gets the boot, sometimes also gets the blame. Whether it's true or not, who knows?

I'm of the same opinion. If we get him....fine. If not.....fine.

To me, the biggest reason to get him is to keep him from the Patriots.

ZONA
11-28-2012, 09:14 AM
I'm of the same opinion. If we get him....fine. If not.....fine.

To me, the biggest reason to get him is to keep him from the Patriots.

There goes that fantasy logic again.

What don't you people understand. Team don't spend millions and millions to sign a player because they think said player could help another team. Especially a player like this, who is on the fast decline in terms of production. I can just hear it now. John Elway says to Bowlen "Hey lets sign this guy for millions. I doubt he will get on the field much for us because he really really sucks bad against the run, even Doom is much better against the run then this guy, and honestly, his sacks numbers are absolutely horrible and he's not getting good pressure either, not to mention he was released for attitude problems, so in the end I don't think he can help us much at all, but there is a remote chance he might be able to help the Patriots by getting 2 sacks the rest of the year".

Good grief people - use your brains. Teams DON'T sign players to keep them away from other teams. It DOES NOT work that way. Ahh well, maybe if some of us here say enough times, it might get through those thick skulls.

55CrushEm
11-28-2012, 09:21 AM

What don't you people understand. Team don't spend millions and millions to sign a player because they think said player could help another team. Especially a player like this, who is on the fast decline in terms of production. I can just hear it now. John Elway says to Bowlen "Hey lets sign this guy for millions. I doubt he will get on the field much for us because he really really sucks bad against the run, even Doom is much better against the run then this guy, and honestly, his sacks numbers are absolutely horrible and he's not getting good pressure either, not to mention he was released for attitude problems, so in the end I don't think he can help us much at all, but there is a remote chance he might be able to help the Patriots by getting 2 sacks the rest of the year".

Good grief people - use your brains. Teams DON'T sign players to keep them away from other teams. It DOES NOT work that way. Ahh well, maybe if some of us here say enough times, it might get through those thick skulls.

But good teams ARE always looking to upgrade their rosters. Are you telling me that ALL 53 players on our current roster are better than Babin? And I'm calling BS on your claim that it NEVER happens.....if he presents a roster upgrade, AND serves the "anti-New England" purpose too....then so be it.

Someone needs to take their Midol.

Rohirrim
11-28-2012, 09:26 AM

I don't think we actually know what is going on in that Eagle's lockerroom. Was Babin the cause, or a scapegoat? Like I said, sometimes the guy who gets the boot gets the blame, not because it is true, but because it is convenient. Given the way Dawkins was hemming and hawing in that interview, I think there is more going on than just stuff you can blame on one guy. Any team that looks at him will have to do some intense interviewing and a little investigative background stuff in Philly, no doubt. But it could also be true that Babin wasn't performing because the work atmosphere in Philly is toxic. If that's the case, some team might get a steal.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-28-2012, 09:29 AM

The yankees used to do it

Punisher
11-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Lol I didn't knew this forum was fill with so many members of the white supremacy. So many "Yea let's sign him he's white"

Beantown Bronco
11-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Lol I didn't knew this forum was fill with so many members of the white supremacy. So many "Yea let's sign him he's white"

http://deadspin.com/5872698/all+white-nfl-all+star-team-vs-all+black-nfl-all+star-team-who-ya-got

Ironlung
11-28-2012, 10:48 AM
The yankees used to do it

Hell even the chargers did it to us the year 8 rbs were on ir. They signed michael bennett just so Denver couldnt.

Rohirrim
11-28-2012, 10:55 AM
http://deadspin.com/5872698/all+white-nfl-all+star-team-vs-all+black-nfl-all+star-team-who-ya-got

HOWEVER, don't forget the white team's advantage at kicker and punter, not to mention all the gritty white undrafted NON GLORY BOY-TYPES who would hustle down the field on special teams for Team Whitey!

Hilarious!

You should feel free to stand in a shower with your lady and awkwardly try to find a comfortable position to screw in while she hogs all the hot water and you're standing behind her shivering like a goddamn hobo.

:spit:

Thanks. I needed that. Ha!

TheReverend
11-28-2012, 10:55 AM

:rofl:

That really is the perfect way to revamp the pro-bowl

DBroncos4life
11-28-2012, 10:58 AM
Hell even the chargers did it to us the year 8 rbs were on ir. They signed michael bennett just so Denver couldnt.

Exactly. I couldn't remember who it was but I knew the Chargers did it to use

ColoradoDarin
11-28-2012, 11:04 AM

Favorite quote from it....

Also, racism is bad.

Beantown Bronco
11-28-2012, 11:31 AM
Favorite quote from it....

The all-white team's official licensed jersey would sell out in Boston in four seconds.

Punisher
11-28-2012, 12:19 PM

:~ohyah!: Go Aryan race! I mean Broncos! excuse me

eddie mac
11-28-2012, 01:15 PM
Claimed off waivers, no team announced yet Jags claimed him.

Smiling Assassin27
11-28-2012, 01:19 PM
Yup.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Jaguars claimed Jason Babin.

BroncoFanatic
11-28-2012, 01:19 PM
thanks god not us

Rohirrim
11-28-2012, 01:22 PM
From the Jets to the Jags. Isn't that just different tiers in the same hell?

Smiling Assassin27
11-28-2012, 01:23 PM

Got the color right, but t'was the Iggles. But the answer is yes. :~ohyah!:

orange crusher
11-28-2012, 01:24 PM

Jets? I think you meant eagles.

RedskinBronco
11-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Why would you pick him up if you are the jags. That's not going to end well.

Babin is pissed for sure

Rohirrim
11-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Got the color right, but t'was the Iggles. But the answer is yes. :~ohyah!:

Oops. I've been on the other thread too long.

socalorado
11-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Oops. I've been on the other thread too long.

There all the same man! LOL! Green east coast crap!

And Blabin thought he was going to a contender.

TonyR
11-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Why would you pick him up if you are the jags.

Good question. Makes no sense. It's going to cost them $1 million to have him for the rest of the season and they're going nowhere. I guess they want him for next year.

Beantown Bronco
11-28-2012, 02:13 PM

Ask Tebow next year.

broncosteven
11-28-2012, 02:16 PM
thanks god not us

Or the Pats!

Smiling Assassin27
11-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Shanny put a claim in for Babin. So did Buffalo.

lonestar
11-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Shanny put a claim in for Babin. So did Buffalo.

Sounds like mikey always trying for used up rentals.

OBF1
11-28-2012, 10:12 PM
They waived/cut the wrong person, Andy Reed should have been let go.

BroncoFanatic
11-29-2012, 06:49 AM
Or the Pats!

I would have been fine with him going to the Pats. He is so bad at run stopping, we gain yards while keeping Brady on the sidelines.