PDA

View Full Version : Which Super Bowl would you like to see?

PaintballCLE
11-26-2012, 06:51 AM
Poll...

I just went with the division leaders (yes this leaves GB out)

GB would be interesting though...... their Oline is Horrible

ElwayMD
11-26-2012, 07:00 AM
Manning vs. The Frown Cannon.

SouthStndJunkie
11-26-2012, 07:08 AM
I think Denver would match up best against Chicago.

HAT
11-26-2012, 07:14 AM
Tie between Chicago & SF.

Rookie QB or middle of the road journeyman? Too tough to call.

crowebomber
11-26-2012, 07:18 AM
I had a dream last week that we were playing the Giants in the superbowl. They got the ball first and Eli threw a pass from their 20-30 yardline to the right around midfield. One of our corners knocked the ball away into the air right to Champ. He ran it back about 15 yards and then fumbled on the tackle. But his knee might have been down. It was under review when I woke up.

Bacchus
11-26-2012, 07:19 AM
I want to see Atlanta again. I think they are so overrated.

Smiling Assassin27
11-26-2012, 07:23 AM
Giants. just for the sheer spectacle of it.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-26-2012, 08:15 AM
I wouldn't want to see a Manning bowl cause the 2 weeks leading up to it would just be about 2 players, not the teams.

BroncoMan4ever
11-26-2012, 09:04 AM
I want to see Atlanta again. I think they are so overrated.

Agreed. They beat us in a game that we continually shot ourselves in the foot and had no offensive chemistry yet; and we still only lost by 6. Payback and correcting a wrong would be sweet. Dream scenario would have a revenge tour. New England, Houston, and then Atlanta

sisterhellfyre
11-26-2012, 09:58 AM
Any of 'em, cuz it means the Broncos made it that far. I don't believe in "it's a victory to get that far," like there's a participation medal or moral victory, but there's still something to be said for being one of the two teams in the Super Bowl.

BroncoBeavis
11-26-2012, 10:03 AM
No Jets vs NFC Options.

/poll_fail

In all seriousness though, watching VonDoom have their way with Cutsper might be the most gratifying.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-26-2012, 10:07 AM
I had a dream last week that we were playing the Giants in the superbowl. They got the ball first and Eli threw a pass from their 20-30 yardline to the right around midfield. One of our corners knocked the ball away into the air right to Champ. He ran it back about 15 yards and then fumbled on the tackle. But his knee might have been down. It was under review when I woke up.

I never have dreams this vivid unless it's something about my teeth falling out.

canadianbroncosfan
11-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Even though we lost to Atlanta earlier this year, I have no ill will towards them as a franchise plus the story would be more about them getting a rematch from '98.

The Manning bowl would be fun, but I could not handle a loss and hearing nothing but how Eli is better than Peyton.

Chicago is my pick. None would be more satisfying than to beat the Frown Cannon and Marshall. Letting VonDoom have their way with Cutty would just be the icing on the already delicious SuperBowl cake. I somehow picture Cutler driving his team down the field down by 7 late and throwing a pick 6 right to Champ.

crowebomber
11-26-2012, 12:09 PM
I never have dreams this vivid unless it's something about my teeth falling out.

Well, I laid off the weed when I was a kid.

The football dreams I have never are this accurate either. I'm usually on the team playing against the Raiders and my teammates are people from my work and it's all taking place in a shopping mall. So this one must mean something! :thumbsup:

ZONA
11-26-2012, 12:19 PM
Tie between Chicago & SF.

Rookie QB or middle of the road journeyman? Too tough to call.

Haha, I had same view.

gyldenlove
11-26-2012, 12:30 PM
The most epic playoff run ever would be:

Indy @ Denver
Denver @ New England
Giants vs. Denver

All 3 games would have ridiculous amounts of stories and national media interest. I could see all 3 games blow away current TV-records for their respective rounds.

Rock Chalk
11-26-2012, 12:34 PM
SF

and I want the score to be 56 - 9 Denver

Tombstone RJ
11-26-2012, 12:41 PM
SF

and I want the score to be 56 - 9 Denver

I see what you did there. :thumbsup:

Tombstone RJ
11-26-2012, 12:42 PM
I'd like to see the Broncos beat Chicago in the SB mainly because I think that is the one team the Broncos can beat pretty easily. Just get into Cutler's head and game over.