PDA

View Full Version : Texans & Falcons look vulnerable

Jetmeck
11-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Pats keep ticking along.

Two teams I mentioned in the title look to have defensive issues ?

Atlanta crumbled like a cheap tent in the playoffs last year.

Texans secondary looks weak.........obviously Watts is a PIA.

If we take care of business and keep a level head and play consistently I see us going very deep in the playoffs based on what other teams are doing.

Brady and Bellicheat COULD be the only thing standing in our way to the SB...............a lot of what ifs and maybes but based on our
competition it sure looks that way.

First things first CRUSH the Chiefs.....................

ZONA
11-23-2012, 08:37 PM
That's the NFL. Remember though, Giants were 9-7 last year and people were saying how many problems they had. It's all about getting into the playoffs somewhat healthy and getting hot at the right time.

Broncojef
11-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Patriots are the team to beat.

Cito Pelon
11-23-2012, 09:34 PM
They look vulnerable, but they keep winning. The Pats keep winning based on turnover differential once again. There's still 6 games to play in the reg season, a lot can change between now and playoff time. Nothing is set in stone right now.

errand
11-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Patriots are the team to beat.

sorry...but the Broncos are the team to beat. :thanku:

extralife
11-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Pats are the team to beat, but I don't see the Texans sucking this bad on defense as we get to the playoffs.

Mogulseeker
11-23-2012, 09:46 PM
I dont see us beating the Pats without a true MIKE.

Archer81
11-23-2012, 09:51 PM
One thing at a time. Get into the playoffs, then worry about who looks like what. That being said...I dont think NE is as good as everyone is claiming they are. That team has holes, and the gameplan to beat that offense has not changed. Get in Brady's face. It is no secret that the teams that can do that have had success against NE. If Denver has a rematch with NE I am not entirely sure NE leaves that game a winner.

But its just pure speculation until that point.

:Broncos:

BroncoFox
11-23-2012, 09:51 PM
I honestly don't know how you can call teams that are 9-1 and 10-1 weak or vulnerable. It's like the Giants. So much under the radar. Squeaking off wins. But they win the SB. Come the playoffs, if we play the Texans, I'll be nibbling on my nails.

pricejj
11-23-2012, 09:53 PM
I dont see us beating the Pats without a true MIKE.

Meet D.J. Williams. If you don't think he's a hell of a lot better than Joe Mays, you're fooling yourself.

Patriots are vulnerable. If not for two turnovers in the redzone, and multiple whiffs on 3rd and eternity...the Broncos win that game. I wouldn't be surprised if both the Texans and 49ers beat them.

Also, if anybody thinks the Broncos are just going to prance all the way to the AFCCG, they're dead wrong. Our OL can't run block, we have backup RB's, and a lot of guys who drop balls and turn the ball over.

baja
11-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Meet D.J. Williams. If you don't think he's a hell of a lot better than Joe Mays, you're fooling yourself.

Patriots are vulnerable. If not for two turnovers in the redzone, and multiple whiffs on 3rd and eternity...the Broncos win that game. I wouldn't be surprised if both the Texans and 49ers beat them.

Also, if anybody thinks the Broncos are just going to prance all the way to the AFCCG, they're dead wrong. Our OL can't run block, we have backup RB's, and a lot of guys who drop balls and turn the ball over.

We could have a well rested McGahee back and the top two receivers are getting better by the week. Also KM & Hillman could surprise and develop respectively. And then there is Holliday. We well could be much better for the playoffs than we are today.

Cito Pelon
11-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Pats are +24 in turnover differential right now, that's insane at this point in the season. Hard to believe, but there is the link below.

Ravens are +12

Houston +8

Denver -3

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/givetake/position/defense/league/afc

Those are the AFC stats, here is the NFC:

Chicago +12

Redskins +12

Giants +11

Tampa +9

The Peyton factor is kicking in I guess. Denver at -3 in turnover differential but still competing.

baja
11-23-2012, 10:24 PM
If we were just +5 in turn overs I believe we would be 9 and 1. We were out coached in the NE game but we learned from it. Glad we lost that one actually.

Bacchus
11-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Pats keep ticking along.

Two teams I mentioned in the title look to have defensive issues ?

Atlanta crumbled like a cheap tent in the playoffs last year.

Texans secondary looks weak.........obviously Watts is a PIA.

If we take care of business and keep a level head and play consistently I see us going very deep in the playoffs based on what other teams are doing.

Brady and Bellicheat COULD be the only thing standing in our way to the SB...............a lot of what ifs and maybes but based on our
competition it sure looks that way.

First things first CRUSH the Chiefs.....................

I agree, Manning missed a lot of open deep passes against the Texans and I believe their seconfdary is not good. Manning will embarrass them the next time they play.

Broncojef
11-23-2012, 11:53 PM
sorry...but the Broncos are the team to beat. :thanku:

If we had homefield advantage maybe. I see us beating the Texans at their house but playing at New England is the standard to beat right now. The Pats have a huge +/- rate but we have shown the propensity to turn the ball over and I still think the SB goes through the Pats at this point.

OrangeSe7en
11-24-2012, 05:28 AM
Ill be interested to see if the first team that plays NE in the playoffs has guys on defense fake injuries so they can slow down the no huddle.

baja
11-24-2012, 08:00 AM
Will Billicheck be the first coach to toss a challenge flag to prevent a TD of his from being reviewed?

HAT
11-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Will Billicheck be the first coach to toss a challenge flag to prevent a TD of his from being reviewed?

Any coach worth his salt will do it if there's even a question of the TD being overturned.

oubronco
11-24-2012, 10:32 AM
They look vulnerable, but they keep winning. The Pats keep winning based on turnover differential once again. There's still 6 games to play in the reg season, a lot can change between now and playoff time. Nothing is set in stone right now.

And the fact their offense is kicking ass