PDA

View Full Version : Branden Albert dOUTbtful Sunday v. Broncos

canadianbroncosfan
11-23-2012, 03:45 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099699/article/injury-report-signs-looking-up-for-cutler-iffy-for-smith

5. As if the Kansas City Chiefs needed more bad news: Their starting left tackle Branden Albert (back) is doubtful just in time to face Von Miller and the Broncos. Good luck, Brady Quinn

I always take doubtful to mean out as I've never seen someone given this designation on Friday and then play Sunday.

FearLanier
11-23-2012, 03:47 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099699/article/injury-report-signs-looking-up-for-cutler-iffy-for-smith

5. As if the Kansas City Chiefs needed more bad news: Their starting left tackle Branden Albert (back) is doubtful just in time to face Von Miller and the Broncos. Good luck, Brady Quinn

I always take doubtful to mean out as I've never seen someone given this designation on Friday and then play Sunday.

Lilja and Asamoah are questionable too.

4 of our 5 OL that started the season might not play Sunday.

lolcopter
11-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Who?

baja
11-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Would it be bad MoJo to start a poll as to how many sacks Von & Doom will get?

canadianbroncosfan
11-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Lilja and Asamoah are questionable too.

4 of our 5 OL that started the season might not play Sunday.

Miller could have a better performance than Smith had Monday.

canadianbroncosfan
11-23-2012, 03:52 PM

I would say it'd be bad in any other case. I cannot see how anything can jinx them.

Broncobiv
11-23-2012, 04:03 PM

I don't think a computer has been invented yet that can calculate a number so large.

Requiem
11-23-2012, 04:09 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/077/076/a1.jpg

broncosteven
11-23-2012, 04:19 PM
I just want to know if any kFc fans will be left watching the game after the end of the 2nd quarter to see Miller set the new single game sack record.

HILife
11-23-2012, 05:33 PM
I just want to know if any kFc fans will be left watching the game after the end of the 2nd quarter to see Miller set the new single game sack record.

Forget that, he might get the single SEASON sack record in this game alone.

Jetmeck
11-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Just beat this pathetic team into the turf........................that's all

How many backup qbs do they have ? lol

lolcopter
11-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Just beat this pathetic team into the turf........................that's all

How many backup qbs do they have ? lol

All of them

Ratboy
11-23-2012, 07:27 PM
10 sacks for miller.

Agamemnon
11-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Poor Brady Quinn...

Dr. Broncenstein
11-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Brady Quinn. Lol.

Los Broncos
11-23-2012, 08:11 PM
:rofl:http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/077/076/a1.jpg

pricejj
11-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Do you think it's coincidence that Pioli and Crennel are throwing Quinn to the wolves instead of letting Cassel (the ex-Patriot) be humiliated by the Broncos? I think not.

Jetmeck
11-23-2012, 09:34 PM
Cassell may take a beating as well.......Quinn is fragile

Boobs McGee
11-23-2012, 09:37 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/077/076/a1.jpg

Tears are literally rolling down my cheeks right now hahaha

that is ****ing incredible!

loborugger
11-24-2012, 06:31 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/brady-quinn-gay3.jpg

Kaylore
11-24-2012, 06:58 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tDvdzTWYPT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bob's your Information Minister
11-24-2012, 07:47 PM
The backup is a 4th round rookie.

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
11-24-2012, 08:48 PM
For those keeping track at home:

Ryan Clady
1 time First-Team All-Pro
1 time Second-Team All-Pro
2 time Pro Bowler

Branden Albert
0 time First-Team All-Pro
0 time Second-Team All-Pro
0 time Pro Bowler

STAY DOWN B!TCH!
FATALITY

11-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Albert is the 3rd ranked pass blocker in the league this year. Last season he was #6. Better than Clady both seasons.

He's not exactly chopper liver.

Old Dude
11-24-2012, 09:01 PM
I remember years in the past when Denver faced gimpy sub-ridden offensive lines and failed to capitalize on a routine basis.

If the last couple of games are any indication, those days are over.

DBroncos4life
11-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Albert is the 3rd ranked pass blocker in the league this year. Last season he was #6. Better than Clady both seasons.

By whom?

11-24-2012, 09:06 PM
By whom?

Pro Football Focus.

DBroncos4life
11-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Pro Football Focus.

So not by anyone important.

11-24-2012, 09:16 PM
Only the foremost player rating site in existence, dumbass.

Albert and Clady are both very good tackles at this point.

DBroncos4life
11-24-2012, 09:23 PM
Only the foremost player made up rating site in existence, dumbass.

Albert and Clady are both very good tackles at this point.

FYP.

11-25-2012, 12:15 AM
So we agree.

Now **** off.

cutthemdown
11-25-2012, 12:19 AM

Sorry but Clady building up to be the top FA next yr. Albert just falling apart. He is talented though. Unfortunately he is in the town careers go to die. So glad for Tony G that he got our of there. Probably not in time to win it all but at least he got to win some.

cutthemdown
11-25-2012, 12:21 AM
So not by anyone important.

it's actually a pretty cool site. Whatever though Albert is a good player just not good enough to make Chiefs a factor.

The big blow was the big time FA Winston turned out to not be needed in Texas, and not make the Chiefs any better. Tell me bobo king of the basement, what did he rate out at this yr?

XXXII&III
11-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Von will have more sacks than the Chefs will score points.

Bacchus
11-25-2012, 12:38 AM
I hope the Broncos sweep the Chefs and the Chefs win all the other games they play.

Bronco Rob
11-25-2012, 10:26 AM
The Chiefs will be without left tackle Branden Albert on Sunday against the Denver Broncos, and their dynamic pass-rush.

Albert has a back injury that forced him to leave last week’s game. He was doubtful to play Sunday. Rookie Donald Stephenson will start for Albert and he will have to deal with Denver star pass-rusher Von Miller, who has 13 sacks.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/51574/branden-albert-out-for-chiefs

Dumervil..not Miller.

:thumbs:

lonestar
11-26-2012, 09:52 AM

So how did that work out?

way to many homers and kiddies on here that think because we have Manning everything is a snap..

they have to show up each week and play like there is no tomorrow.. especially now that we have strung together a bunch of wins..

we become the target for every spoiler team out there..and the target gets bigger each week..

SonOfLe-loLang
11-26-2012, 10:00 AM
So how did that work out?

way to many homers and kiddies on here that think because we have Manning everything is a snap..

they have to show up each week and play like there is no tomorrow.. especially now that we have strung together a bunch of wins..

we become the target for every spoiler team out there..and the target gets bigger each week..

Thanks for your very important message.

The OM is now a better place.

Your input is invaluable to the community.

lonestar
11-26-2012, 10:08 AM
Thanks for your very important message.

The OM is now a better place.

Your input is invaluable to the community.

just a ray of sunshine arn't you..

frankly I do not give damn what you think..

last time I heard this is a message forum where all ideas are supposedly welcomed..

****ing bunch of kiddies that are total homers sometimes need to be reminded, that on any given Sunday even a low life team can whoop you.. nothing is automatic..

SonOfLe-loLang
11-26-2012, 10:41 AM
just a ray of sunshine arn't you..

frankly I do not give damn what you think..

last time I heard this is a message forum where all ideas are supposedly welcomed..

****ing bunch of kiddies that are total homers sometimes need to be reminded, that on any given Sunday even a low life team can whoop you.. nothing is automatic..

You are giving this speech to a **** ton of people that have zero effect on the broncos efforts. Will the broncos now be suddenly more prepared because you told a bunch of guys on a message board that all NFL games are tough?

lonestar
11-26-2012, 11:04 AM
You are giving this speech to a **** ton of people that have zero effect on the broncos efforts. Will the broncos now be suddenly more prepared because you told a bunch of guys on a message board that all NFL games are tough?

Ok wise ass does rah rah rah make them a better team on sunday?

Does whining about players online make them better players?

How about discussing why this or that play was a poor decision on the coaches or player part?

It is a forum for folks to share thoughts. Get over not liking what I have to say. Or not liking me.

I speak from decades of watching and playing football, I did not learn football from playing madden or as a FF owner.

Some of the kiddies on here have never played the game or for that matter any out door sport other than what was mandated in school. They grew up with video games.

Some times they just need a dose of reality.

FWIW. There is an IGGY function on here please use it.