PDA

View Full Version : PAINT ARROWHEAD BLACK

Bob's your Information Minister
11-21-2012, 10:46 PM
<iframe width="720" height="404" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QKoDiE4KVTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ZONA
11-21-2012, 10:59 PM
This forum supports Pioli for another 5 years in KC. Get that contract done. Lock him up now.

Tim
11-21-2012, 11:03 PM
Wow, that dump looked empty. I bet there will be some orange there on Sunday taking advantage of those 6 dollar seats.

FearLanier
11-21-2012, 11:27 PM
The Chiefs have some of the most passionate fanbases in all of sports. It's sad that these caring fans never get rewarded for their commitment to the team.

spdirty
11-21-2012, 11:50 PM
Love seeing these shltheads go through this with their own Patriot after laughing their asses off at us during the McScandals abortion. Let em suffer. Give Pioli and Cassel a contract for life.

Bacchus
11-21-2012, 11:57 PM
That is a great video. There should be lots of people cheering the Broncos Sunday.

Abqbronco
11-22-2012, 01:11 AM
Kinda lost the affect what with all those ugly red seats and what not.

Jetmeck
11-22-2012, 02:02 AM
Cept for all the red seats aND cHIEFS fans its a pretty nice place !

Doggcow
11-22-2012, 02:38 AM
The Chiefs have some of the most passionate fanbases in all of sports. It's sad that these caring fans never get rewarded for their commitment to the team.

I actually think it's awesome.

baja
11-22-2012, 02:56 AM

I agree with you. When a team gets that far down it's not good for the league either.

I'm sure there will be some changes soon.

What we are witnessing here is the true power we the people have, purchasing power.

cutthemdown
11-22-2012, 04:49 AM
It's not sad the Chiefs stink and the fans have to pay to watch it. It's awesome and halarious. I think it would be joyous if not only the lost every game, but that after they draft Geno he gets busted for gambling and banned for life. Why would we be sad the Chiefs stink? We should hope for that every yr IMO. I guess it is better if every once in awhile they win a few games to get Len Dawson excited but sad? no its not sad.

Crushaholic
11-22-2012, 05:17 AM
The black should look good, Sunday. It will make all the orange REALLY stand out...:thumbs:

v2micca
11-22-2012, 05:41 AM
It's not sad the Chiefs stink and the fans have to pay to watch it. It's awesome and halarious. I think it would be joyous if not only the lost every game, but that after they draft Geno he gets busted for gambling and banned for life. Why would we be sad the Chiefs stink? We should hope for that every yr IMO. I guess it is better if every once in awhile they win a few games to get Len Dawson excited but sad? no its not sad.

Sorry, I just can't get behind this view. There is no joy to be had in beating up a handicapped child. I'm looking forward to the play-offs and hoping the Broncos will do well. But, I can't derive much joy from winning the AFC West this year as it was handed to us on a silver platter. I find it exponentially more enjoyable to watch the Broncos prevail against a worthy opponent. That is why I will always cherish Superbowl XXXII more than Superbowl XXXIII. As Baja mentioned, a franchise tanking this hard hurts the division and the league as a whole.

bowtown
11-22-2012, 05:56 AM
Sorry, I just can't get behind this view. There is no joy to be had in beating up a handicapped child. I'm looking forward to the play-offs and hoping the Broncos will do well. But, I can't derive much joy from winning the AFC West this year as it was handed to us on a silver platter. I find it exponentially more enjoyable to watch the Broncos prevail against a worthy opponent. That is why I will always cherish Superbowl XXXII more than Superbowl XXXIII. As Baja mentioned, a franchise tanking this hard hurts the division and the league as a whole.

I agree. As much as I love watching the total joke that is the rest of our division, I miss the days when it was one of the toughest most feared divisions in football. It's been nice watching the Chiefs and Raiders wallow in suck for the past decade but I think I prefer it when things are right in the world, the competition is fierce for the top, and SD is back to finishing in the cellar every year.

I love winning the division but somehow it feels a little hollow compared to years past when you really had to fight for it.

crush17
11-22-2012, 06:22 AM
I hear Alex Smith will be available at the end of the season. So there's that.

Rohirrim
11-22-2012, 06:24 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing Pioli waste the first pick in the draft. Should be fun. ;D

Rohirrim
11-22-2012, 06:25 AM
I agree. As much as I love watching the total joke that is the rest of our division, I miss the days when it was one of the toughest most feared divisions in football. It's been nice watching the Chiefs and Raiders wallow in suck for the past decade but I think I prefer it when things are right in the world, the competition is fierce for the top, and SD is back to finishing in the cellar every year.

I love winning the division but somehow it feels a little hollow compared to years past when you really had to fight for it.

The entire league is less than it used to be.

cutthemdown
11-22-2012, 06:26 AM

You never saw Pittsburgh complaining as they got easy rides into the playoffs. The good teams will be there at the end friend don't worry about that. In the meantime enjoy the tears of Chief, Raider, and Chargers fans for they taste just as sweet as ever.

cutthemdown
11-22-2012, 06:27 AM
The entire league is less than it used to be.

You think? I think qbs today way more accurate then ever. The dback are bigger and faster. The WR are bigger and faster. The defenses have been cut off at the balls though. Maybe that is what you are picking up on. The fact its really hard to stop people from scoring.

Beantown Bronco
11-22-2012, 06:35 AM
You never saw Pittsburgh complaining as they got easy rides into the playoffs.

As well as the Patriots. Every single freaking year......the rest of the AFC East has basically sucked for the last decade. I don't see anyone bringing that up when they're in the SB seemingly every other year.

cutthemdown
11-22-2012, 06:43 AM
For some reason I feel like we have another date with Mr Brady and Billy Boy this yr.

Pony Boy
11-22-2012, 07:04 AM
If you are going to the game try Jack Stack Barbecue it's awesome.

spdirty
11-22-2012, 08:03 AM

We haven't won back to back division titles since 1986-1987. And while last years division title felt like we were the kings of crap, I am enjoying having it pretty much locked up before Thanksgiving. It really is nice not having to hope this team beats that team and blah blah blah just to get a damn home playoff game. It's nice knowing that the absolute floor for this team is the 4th seed in the playoffs. Now we're doing the rooting for Jets and Lions and Chargers this week in hopes of getting a first round bye.

I am really enjoying what we have now, enjoying the fact that the absolute incompetence of the 3 foes in our division will give it to us this year, and we can focus on bigger things.

I realize that having this kind of total dominance over the rest of the division probably won't last very long, so I am enjoying it while we have it.

Another thing, the overall record against our division foes means something to me, and I would love to close the gap there. We are now 44-59-2 against the Raiders and 47-55 against the Chiefs. Nothing would make me happier than to see us have winning records against the Chiefs and Raiders in 10 years because they constantly suck and we are constantly good.

Pendejo
11-22-2012, 08:07 AM
This forum supports Pioli for another 5 years in KC. Get that contract done. Lock him up now.

No kidding. Someone should start a thread here to take up a collection for banners.

ELWAY SAYS RELAX!...etc...

gunns
11-22-2012, 08:24 AM

Agree. The only nice thing is I don't have to take as much blood pressure medicine. I remember worrying about division games for days and then either wondering why I worried so much when we won or being in a funk for a few days if we lost. I do miss that. No don't have a problem with winning out but is much nicer when there's a real fight.

baja
11-22-2012, 08:33 AM
We haven't won back to back division titles since 1986-1987. And while last years division title felt like we were the kings of crap, I am enjoying having it pretty much locked up before Thanksgiving. It really is nice not having to hope this team beats that team and blah blah blah just to get a damn home playoff game. It's nice knowing that the absolute floor for this team is the 4th seed in the playoffs. Now we're doing the rooting for Jets and Lions and Chargers this week in hopes of getting a first round bye.

I am really enjoying what we have now, enjoying the fact that the absolute incompetence of the 3 foes in our division will give it to us this year, and we can focus on bigger things.

I realize that having this kind of total dominance over the rest of the division probably won't last very long, so I am enjoying it while we have it.

Another thing, the overall record against our division foes means something to me, and I would love to close the gap there. We are now 44-59-2 against the Raiders and 47-55 against the Chiefs. Nothing would make me happier than to see us have winning records against the Chiefs and Raiders in 10 years because they constantly suck and we are constantly good.

Imagine us wanting the Chargers to win a game in November to HELP US. -

AMAZING!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-22-2012, 08:38 AM
the BRONCOS come to bury the chiefs not praise them! show no mercy !!

Dr. Broncenstein
11-22-2012, 08:42 AM
The Belichick Trojan horse trick continues to amaze me. The Chiefs -- despite watching other franchises go down in flames trying to replicate New England -- fell for it harder than everyone else with a completely predictable result.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Sweep the leg. No mercy.

FearLanier
11-22-2012, 08:58 AM
I agree with you. When a team gets that far down it's not good for the league either.

I'm sure there will be some changes soon.

What we are witnessing here is the true power we the people have, purchasing power.

And it's working.

4) The scene at Arrowhead. The Kansas City Star reported on Monday, a day after a lopsided loss to the Cincinnati Bengals led to some humiliating images of a mostly-empty Arrowhead, that Clark Hunt and his family have "been privately concerned about a growing fan resentment for some time now." On Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs get Peyton Manning and the red-hot Broncos at home. And in light of that reporting, it's not a stretch to say a bad effort might well accelerate the process. Owners can take getting beat. They can take booing. What's hard to swallow is apathy. The large pockets of vacant seats sent a powerful message on Sunday. If Manning gets off to a quick start, more of that could be coming, and facing 1-10 and a December of irrelevance might be too much for Hunt to take. And remember, that's the same Manning who wouldn't give the Chiefs the courtesy of a visit back in March. What it could add up to is a repeat of last Sunday's sad scene in K.C., and potentially the eventual ouster of two good football men (GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel) who haven't come close to getting it right the last 12 months.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/....-detailed-plan

Pioli is as good as gone by the end of next month/early January.

baja
11-22-2012, 09:00 AM
And it's working.

4) The scene at Arrowhead. The Kansas City Star reported on Monday, a day after a lopsided loss to the Cincinnati Bengals led to some humiliating images of a mostly-empty Arrowhead, that Clark Hunt and his family have "been privately concerned about a growing fan resentment for some time now." On Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs get Peyton Manning and the red-hot Broncos at home. And in light of that reporting, it's not a stretch to say a bad effort might well accelerate the process. Owners can take getting beat. They can take booing. What's hard to swallow is apathy. The large pockets of vacant seats sent a powerful message on Sunday. If Manning gets off to a quick start, more of that could be coming, and facing 1-10 and a December of irrelevance might be too much for Hunt to take. And remember, that's the same Manning who wouldn't give the Chiefs the courtesy of a visit back in March. What it could add up to is a repeat of last Sunday's sad scene in K.C., and potentially the eventual ouster of two good football men (GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel) who haven't come close to getting it right the last 12 months.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/....-detailed-plan

Pioli is as good as gone by the end of next month/early January.

Who do you want for GM?

Coach?

FearLanier
11-22-2012, 09:08 AM
Who do you want for GM?

Coach?

Not really sure on the GM frotn but I've heard Marc Ross is good.

For HC I'd like to go the older route the way you guys have gone. Obviously Cowher is a hot name. Wouldn't mind Andy Reid if we got him a DC. I think he's struggling this year because of his son so he may want time off.

Chip Kelly sounds very enticing too. I think he will run an NFL team very well.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-22-2012, 09:11 AM
How amusing it must be for Belichick to watch other teams fight over his poisoned table scraps. Sending McJoshie to Denver, watching him immediately blow the organization up over Matt f#%king Cassel... that must have been hillarious.

baja
11-22-2012, 09:11 AM
Not really sure on the GM frotn but I've heard Marc Ross is good.

For HC I'd like to go the older route the way you guys have gone. Obviously Cowher is a hot name. Wouldn't mind Andy Reid if we got him a DC. I think he's struggling this year because of his son so he may want time off.

Chip Kelly sounds very enticing too. I think he will run an NFL team very well.

I think Cower is grossly overrated especially if you give him all the power he will demand.

milehighJC
11-22-2012, 10:06 AM
I would much rather win in a strong division than a weak one, and the west is about as weak as it can get (save the Broncos). The Chiefs are pathetic - so a win does not mean as much, and &diety forbid, a loss would be MUCH more devastating (not happening, not now, not with PM).

Is it possible that the AFC west is one of the worst divisions in the history of the NFL? The East has been bad during the NE years, but three of the four west teams are just miserable this year.

I've always wanted to go to KC for a game (actually would love to visit all the NFL stadiums if I could). Still would like to go, but what fun would it be now? Tickets are easy to come by I guess...

baja
11-22-2012, 10:17 AM
I hear KC's Ownership will pay you to go to the game if you promise to wear red.

ZONA
11-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Whoa, Whoa

What's with all the "I feel bad for them" crap? They won the AFC West in 2010. Yeah they suck now but 1 1/2 years ago the stadium was packed when they won the division. And now it's empty only 1 1/2 years removed from that. That's not loyal. Screw them and screw any Bronco fans who feel sorry for them.

Oh yeah, and have a Happy Thanksgiving, hahahahaha.

baja
11-22-2012, 10:44 AM
14 zip Lions and only 34 yards in the 1st q for houston.

ZONA
11-22-2012, 10:45 AM
I would much rather win in a strong division than a weak one.

The Patriots disagree.

razorwire77
11-22-2012, 10:55 AM
The Belichick Trojan horse trick continues to amaze me. The Chiefs -- despite watching other franchises go down in flames trying to replicate New England -- fell for it harder than everyone else with a completely predictable result.

The super secret Belichick system for success has been discovered.

Draft a HOF franchise QB in the 6th round = successful franchise.

milehighJC
11-22-2012, 11:08 AM
The Patriots disagree.

Fine with me, I would just rather watch good football.

I dont feel sorry for KC, the fact that they suck is their problem. But given the chance, I would rather watch a well played game that the Broncos win than a poorly played blowout.

One of my favorite games in College football was the OSU/Michigan game when they were 1 and 2. Im an OSU fan. Big game, big win, more hurt for Michigan. Good stuff.

I hear KC's Ownership will pay you to go to the game if you promise to wear red.

Fat chance... plus I would be the only red jersey in the place. Guess I could pack in my Broncos gear and chuck the red stuff in the trash as soon as I was in the stadium. They would never find me, most of the Stadium will probably be orange. It may be like the Nebraska/Northwestern Game - when the Nebraska fans took over Northwesterns stadium. Guess it really p*ssed them off too...

11-22-2012, 11:39 AM
i'm thinking donkey fans in blue will make arrowhead real dark this weekend

Bronco Boy
11-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Lol at the Chorfs. Worst franchise in sports.

OrangeSe7en
11-22-2012, 11:48 AM
The super secret Belichick system for success has been discovered.

Draft a HOF franchise QB in the 6th round = successful franchise.

It's more about Brady. The Patriots have gone to SBs with garbage defenses (allegedly Belichick's forte). They've been able to compensate for Belichicks garbage defenses because they have Brady and a series of rulle changes brought about by Goodell letting CBS run his league.

baja
11-22-2012, 11:49 AM
i'm thinking donkey fans in blue will make arrowhead real dark this weekend

What's a 'donkey' fan

FearLanier
11-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Whoa, Whoa

What's with all the "I feel bad for them" crap? They won the AFC West in 2010. Yeah they suck now but 1 1/2 years ago the stadium was packed when they won the division. And now it's empty only 1 1/2 years removed from that. That's not loyal. Screw them and screw any Bronco fans who feel sorry for them.

Oh yeah, and have a Happy Thanksgiving, hahahahaha.

When things are this bad, you send a message. Not spending money on the Chiefs sends a direct message to Clark. That's not quitting on your team.

Rolandftw
11-22-2012, 12:47 PM
What's happening at Arrowhead, is not good for the AFC West or the NFL as a whole. It might be good for the Broncos on a short term basis, but in the long-term both fan bases basically lose the rivalry

My disdain for the "Patriots Way," far surpasses my dislike of the Chiefs. This entire thought process that you can replicate what happened in New England, that the Patriots system was as big of a reason as Tom ****ing Brady, has to be the stupidest conclusion NFL Team execs have fallen prey too.

I hope Pioli gets fired and has to crawl back to New England

11-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Lol at the Chorfs. Worst franchise in sports.

We haven't won a playoff game since 1993.

The Washington Wizards have more recent playoff victories.

FearLanier
11-22-2012, 12:52 PM
What's happening at Arrowhead, is not good for the AFC West or the NFL as a whole. It might be good for the Broncos on a short term basis, but in the long-term both fan bases basically lose the rivalry

My disdain for the "Patriots Way," far surpasses my dislike of the Chiefs. This entire thought process that you can replicate what happened in New England, that the Patriots system was as big of a reason as Tom ****ing Brady, has to be the stupidest conclusion NFL Team execs have fallen prey too.

I hope Pioli gets fired and has to crawl back to New England

The AFC West was clearly at its peak in the 90's. Divisional games were fantastic back then. Seau, DT, Elway.

The Chargers, Chiefs and Broncos were at their peaks as a franchise and the Raiders sucked. Those were the days.

Broncobiv
11-22-2012, 03:21 PM
The black should look good, Sunday. It will make all the orange REALLY stand out...:thumbs:

It'll be like Halloween in November!

Old Dude
11-23-2012, 05:30 AM
I just want to see the Broncos get out of there healthy and with a win. KC suffering really means nothing to me.

Broncosman
11-23-2012, 05:57 AM

i like the orange

baja
11-23-2012, 07:53 AM
I just want to see the Broncos get out of there healthy and with a win. KC suffering really means nothing to me.

Exactly!

Punisher
11-23-2012, 08:41 AM

****ing A Pioli is doing a hell of a job

KipCorrington25
11-23-2012, 10:25 AM
If the tables were turned and we were the laughing stock of the league those pricks would be insufferable so screw them, they deserve it somehow. !Booya!

Meck77
11-23-2012, 10:53 AM
The star power of Manning will probably draw the chief fans back to the stadium on Sunday. They are starving to see some real talent on the field even if it's the other team!

I'm not sure why the chief fans are whining now. They've been irrelevant to the NFL playoff picture for decades. They accepted pathetic football long ago.

Cache Glades
11-23-2012, 01:58 PM
****ing A Pioli is doing a hell of a job

**** yeah man.. haha lol.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Broncos need to bury the Chiefs, Raiders we already buried San Diego lets not let up til all of our opponents are buried by the Broncos .All the way to the superbowl
also ALL BRONCO FANS NEED TO BUY UP TICKETS TO ARROWHEAD AND PAINT THAT MOFO ORANGE AND BLUE !!!! FORGET BLACK ! ORANGE AND BLUE IS THE WAY TO RULE

*WARHORSE*
11-23-2012, 03:28 PM
If I were the owner of the Chefs, Id be looking for a nice soft spot to land in L.A. or England...................that'll show them dumb fans.

;)

broncocalijohn
11-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Love seeing these shltheads go through this with their own Patriot after laughing their asses off at us during the McScandals abortion. Let em suffer. Give Pioli and Cassel a contract for life.

Exactly! I am ashamed of some of you feeling sorry for the Chiefs' fans. They might deserve better but not too much better. That franchise has sucked for a long time and very irrelevant.

DomCasual
11-23-2012, 04:08 PM
The thread title should be "Paint Arrowhead Empty Seats Color."

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-23-2012, 11:56 PM
If I were the owner of the Chefs, Id be looking for a nice soft spot to land in L.A. or England...................that'll show them dumb fans.

;)

how about Antarctica. i hear they might want a team no need to build a big stadium either just paint some ice green and buy a few chairs for scientist to sit in and watch

The Joker
11-24-2012, 01:23 AM
Our division sucking is a good thing IMO. More chance of a first round bye and home games in the playoffs.

I do feel for the good fans that are forced to see a team they care about so much be so bad though. All teams have douchebag fans, but at the same time every team has thousands of fans who are decent folk who just happen to have been born in a circumstance that makes them support a different team than I do.

At the end of the day they're pretty similar to me, they just have a different logo on their jersey. I'm not going to laugh at them and take joy in their team being **** because I know it hurts to see something you invest so much time in give you so little back.

JCMElway
11-24-2012, 06:18 AM

I just want to point out to everyone we are playing in Arrowhead, our own personal house of horrors. Anything can happen in that damn stadium!

We SHOULD win, but any given Sunday.......

Beantown Bronco
11-24-2012, 06:27 AM
I just want to point out to everyone we are playing in Arrowhead, our own personal house of horrors. Anything can happen in that damn stadium!

We SHOULD win, but any given Sunday.......

The Chefs lost their home field advantage these past few years. This year, it's been hell for them playing at home.

Hell, we've won there 2 out of the last 3 years, including last year with Tebow.

Zero chance we lose this game.

baja
11-24-2012, 06:59 AM
Our division sucking is a good thing IMO. More chance of a first round bye and home games in the playoffs.

I do feel for the good fans that are forced to see a team they care about so much be so bad though. All teams have douchebag fans, but at the same time every team has thousands of fans who are decent folk who just happen to have been born in a circumstance that makes them support a different team than I do.

At the end of the day they're pretty similar to me, they just have a different logo on their jersey. I'm not going to laugh at them and take joy in their team being **** because I know it hurts to see something you invest so much time in give you so little back.

Interesting thought

You can say the same about one's Country, Race and Religion

Cache Glades
11-24-2012, 10:00 AM
The Chefs lost their home field advantage these past few years. This year, it's been hell for them playing at home.

Hell, we've won there 2 out of the last 3 years, including last year with Tebow.

Zero chance we lose this game.

Woo hoo i agree 100%. ZERO!! hehehe. GO big Orange!!!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-24-2012, 08:58 PM
with peyton at at least 80% we should win out the division

BroncoFanDoug
11-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Rivalries are built from this type of season. If we go in and hand them their bts, the fans and the team will remember it for years, and relish beating us any time in the future. They won't feel sorry for us when that happens.

I am older than most of you, and I still hate the Raiders more than any team. Why? Because for years and years they spanked us.

All fans have ups and downs. What makes true fans is sticking through the down times (although its OK to wear black:)). It is clear the Chief fans are not quite as good as advertised (per so many empty seats), but overall they are better than average.

My philosophy - the more you stick with a team in the tough times, the more joy in the good. I don't mind bandwagoners, but really, they don't truly understand.