PDA

View Full Version : MNF - Bears vs 49er's

baja
11-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Anyone watching this butt whipping?

backup qb
11-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Niners are playing like men amongst boys in this one. Damn!

baja
11-19-2012, 07:01 PM
I really don't want to meet then in the SB. My hope was Chicago would be our opponent (assuming we were to get there). What kind of fun could our D have with that O line.

They might have to call it a game if this keeps up. ;D

Bronc62
11-19-2012, 07:03 PM
The real downer is Niner's Alden Smith having 3 sacks at halftime against the Bears lousy O-line. One more sack and Smith overtakes Von Miller for the league lead.

Taco John
11-19-2012, 07:04 PM
damn. I switched my pickem to the bears this morning too.

baja
11-19-2012, 07:06 PM
damn. I switched my pickem to the bears this morning too.

You're on a roll. ;D

DBroncos4life
11-19-2012, 07:10 PM
The real downer is Niner's Alden Smith having 3 sacks at halftime against the Bears lousy O-line. One more sack and Smith overtakes Von Miller for the league lead.

How long till posters are pissed we didn't draft him :P

baja
11-19-2012, 07:15 PM

baja
11-19-2012, 07:17 PM
That line man that is supposed to block Smith should start working on his resume

Gutless Drunk
11-19-2012, 07:21 PM
That line man that is supposed to block Smith should start working on his resume

He should have 3 years ago. It's shocking that they keep rolling him out there.
They have to realize by now he's never going to get better.

gyldenlove
11-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Mike Tice is probably the worst OC in the league.

gyldenlove
11-19-2012, 07:32 PM
His offensive line is getting its **** pushed in and he keeps doing pass plays with no TE or RB help in blocking, I am not sure if he is actually mentally deficient of the game has just evolved too much for him...

baja
11-19-2012, 07:32 PM
WOW!

This is the proverbial clinic

RedskinBronco
11-19-2012, 07:33 PM
I have never seen 2 Offensive lines as bad as Philadelphia and Chicago in the history of this league.

Simply atrocious and really limits what these guys can do on offense. Playing QB for these teams is suicide.

baja
11-19-2012, 07:35 PM
Cutler is saying,"THANK YOU GOD, THANK YOU GOD, THANK YOU GOD."

Harvitz81
11-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Seriously how do they not pick up Smith at all??

baja
11-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Marshall just threw the refs arm out of the way because he wanted to keep the ball on his TD.

Kaylore
11-19-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm playing against the bears D tonight. Thankfully I'm going to win fantasy this week. It's a small consolation after losing Gronk.

RaiderH8r
11-19-2012, 07:39 PM

That's the guy everybody got pissed at Cutler for getting in his face. I understand why Cutler did it. That guy is a train wreck. He just doesn't do ****.

baja
11-19-2012, 07:40 PM
That's the guy everybody got pissed at Cutler for getting in his face. I understand why Cutler did it. That guy is a train wreck. He just doesn't do ****.

He was justified no doubt.

gyldenlove
11-19-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm playing against the bears D tonight. Thankfully I'm going to win fantasy this week. It's a small consolation after losing Gronk.

I am playing against Aldon Smith :(, thank god I already have the number 1 seed locked up.

baja
11-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Bet Chicago doesn't win another game for the rest of the season. This has to be completely demoralizing.

v2micca
11-19-2012, 07:52 PM
So, did the refs just feel bad for the Bears and decide to give them the first down after that sack fumble on Jason Campbell? I mean, any other NFL rulebook gurus care to explain to me how that was a penalty that resulted in a first down for Chicago?

baja
11-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Jesus and they got Gore too. My oh my.

baja
11-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Can you imagine if Peyton Manning had chose them.

baja
11-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Maybe that is why he didn't chose them they are too good and his comeback would have been minimized. ;D

Gutless Drunk
11-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Man, these Bears tackles are so bad it's laughable, unless your Jason Campbell

SportinOne
11-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Let's not get too hung up on San Fran. They've been laying turds here and there all season.

baja
11-19-2012, 09:01 PM
5.5 sacks for Smith tonight

Bigdawg26
11-19-2012, 09:40 PM
5.5 sacks for Smith tonight

The bears O-line officially sent Aldon Smith to the pro bowl.

Tombstone RJ
11-19-2012, 09:42 PM
ha! DaBeeerrzzz. Welcome back to reality.

errand
11-19-2012, 09:44 PM
Let's not get too hung up on San Fran. They've been laying turds here and there all season.

Exactly...didn't the Giants make them lick a cat's ass?

Tombstone RJ
11-19-2012, 09:46 PM
I think if another team punches the Niners square in the mouth, they all of a sudden aren't so great. That's exactly what the Giants did too. The Gmen played a physical game.

baja
11-19-2012, 09:54 PM
Not many can match their physicality, no sure we can.

They are the team I would not want us to meet in the super bowl.

Tombstone RJ
11-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Not many can match their physicality, no sure we can.

They are the team I would want us to meat in the super bowl.

They are talented and well coached for sure. But I think the Gmen exposed them a little bit. And daBears are overrated IMHO. I think dabearz play in a weak division too. GB is pretty good but has a pourous defense. The lions are all bark and no bite and the vikings are a wild card at best. dabearz oline is still pretty bad. Their defense is still good but the rest of the team is pretty average IMHO.

Action
11-19-2012, 10:19 PM
The bears O-line officially sent Aldon Smith to the pro bowl.

As if he wasn't going to the pro bowl regardless.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2976/rudywhatever.png

baja
11-19-2012, 10:34 PM
They are talented and well coached for sure. But I think the Gmen exposed them a little bit. And daBears are overrated IMHO. I think dabearz play in a weak division too. GB is pretty good but has a pourous defense. The lions are all bark and no bite and the vikings are a wild card at best. dabearz oline is still pretty bad. Their defense is still good but the rest of the team is pretty average IMHO.

Yes very well coached and they play with attitude. Thank God we got Peyton Manning to slow down that defense but none the less they are the team I least want to face. It would be a hell of a Super Bowl though.

UberBroncoMan
11-19-2012, 10:49 PM
Let's not forget that the 49'ers front 7 is ****ing insane.

Ours definitely isn't anything to snub, but it's not that. If Von was in Aldon's spot he'd be destroying ****.

Still Aldon is ****ing good.

Requiem
11-20-2012, 06:57 AM
Aldon Smith is just as good of a pass rusher as Von Miller. Miller is probably the better player. Smith was beasting last night.

cutthemdown
11-20-2012, 06:59 AM
That draft where we got Miller was just loaded with talent in the top end of the first round. Just be thankful we got Miller he's a great player. But a lot of other teams found great players as well. AJ Green is a beast also.

baja
11-20-2012, 07:07 AM
I agree with those commenting that Smith has more talent around him therefore making his job somewhat easier than Von's but he is one hell of a player.

RaiderH8r
11-20-2012, 07:23 AM
I agree with those commenting that Smith has more talent around him therefore making his job somewhat easier than Von's but he is one hell of a player.

I would rather have Von.

Also, our secondary is better than the Bears'. Our pass rush is better. The Niners don't scare me nearly as much as the Pats. Those guys, for whatever reason and I can't put it down on paper, just seem to have our number. We beat ourselves in the Falcons game and I think we can keep up with Houston but the damn Pats give me fits.

Also, Ledarius Webb should be arrested for negligence. He is killing QB careers out there. What a tool.

Br0nc0Buster
11-20-2012, 07:25 AM
that 2012 class was beastly

Pony Boy
11-20-2012, 07:26 AM
Colin Kaepernick put together a great highlight film last night. He will get a big payday from someone down the road.

GoHAM
11-20-2012, 07:40 AM
I would rather have Von.

Also, our secondary is better than the Bears'. Our pass rush is better. The Niners don't scare me nearly as much as the Pats. Those guys, for whatever reason and I can't put it down on paper, just seem to have our number. We beat ourselves in the Falcons game and I think we can keep up with Houston but the damn Pats give me fits.

Also, Ledarius Webb should be arrested for negligence. He is killing QB careers out there. What a tool.

I think you mean J'Marcus Webb, not Lardarius Webb the Ravens CB who is on IR.

baja
11-20-2012, 07:44 AM
I would rather have Von.

Funny it's just the opposite for me. The Patriots do not scare me, I think with the evolution Harris and Carter and the gelling of the pass rush we will give Brady fits and with their defense Manning will carve them up. I think we beat the Pats handily.

The 49er's on the other hand will be hard to run on and Manning might be in trouble against that rush. We will defend the offense well though I suspect.

Agamemnon
11-20-2012, 07:46 AM
I still don't get how the Bears have the record they have. They aren't very good.

Requiem
11-20-2012, 07:54 AM
I still don't get how the Bears have the record they have. They aren't very good.

Apparently outside of last night, you haven't been paying attention to them.

2KBack
11-20-2012, 07:57 AM

The defense scored 8 times in the first half of the season, covered up a lot of the offensive problems.

They also had some great match-ups. Indy and St louis while they were still trying to find themselves, Tennessee who are bad, Dallas who would be a headline disaster if the Eagles weren't so bad, Jacksonville, underachieving Detroit, and they barely beat Carolina. They've lost to all of their decent competition (SF, Houston, Green Bay)

Agamemnon
11-20-2012, 08:02 AM
Apparently outside of last night, you haven't been paying attention to them.

Every time I've watched them the've looked pretty ****ty, but I will admit that's probably only been three or so times.

Agamemnon
11-20-2012, 08:03 AM
The defense scored 8 times in the first half of the season, covered up a lot of the offensive problems.

They also had some great match-ups. Indy and St louis while they were still trying to find themselves, Tennessee who are bad, Dallas who would be a headline disaster if the Eagles weren't so bad, Jacksonville, underachieving Detroit, and they barely beat Carolina. They've lost to all of their decent competition (SF, Houston, Green Bay)

That would seem to sum it up pretty well.

Requiem
11-20-2012, 08:31 AM
Every time I've watched them the've looked pretty ****ty, but I will admit that's probably only been three or so times.

As the other poster said, their defense has been lights out -- and in some of those games mentioned, the offense did do a really good job putting up some good points. Same thing can be said about the Broncos, though our offense is much better -- especially passing the ball. Walking over poor to average teams, but losing to NE, HOU and ATL who are the class of the NFL. So the Bears losing to good teams like GB, HOU and SF shouldn't be held against them.

The Bears OL is absolutely disgusting and has been for years, not only that, Mike Tice is an abortion of an offensive coordinator. As much crap as Cutler gets, you can see how bad the offense is without him. They are on the verge of having another collapse like last season if Cutler is unable to play because of his concussion for an extended period of time.

baja
11-20-2012, 08:40 AM
I would love to see the results had we played our schedule last game to first game. Ie reversed our schedule

Crushaholic
11-20-2012, 08:45 AM

Urlacher is playing like he's 25. It's amazing to watch. It's also amazing to watch Cutler try to get the ball to Marshall. He does it, until he's successful. It's almost like there are no other receivers, on the field...Hilarious!

2KBack
11-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Urlacher is playing like he's 25. It's amazing to watch. It's also amazing to watch Cutler try to get the ball to Marshall. He does it, until he's successful. It's almost like there are no other receivers, on the field...Hilarious!

There aren't any....I think we saw a bit of a blue print last night (minus Cutler of course). Take away MArshall and then attack the QB. No one else was stepping up at all.

Kid A
11-20-2012, 08:54 AM

I think Alshon Jeffrey is back from injury now, but the last few weeks with him out it was pretty much just Marshall. Devin Hester, Earl Bennett, Kellen Davis...all just a step above garbage. Throw in terrible pass blocking and, well, a pretty good QB is basically going to waste, aside from chucking it in Marshall's direction 20 times a game.

ZONA
11-20-2012, 12:01 PM
I've always felt the Bears were overrated. The 49'ers, they're good but how did they tie last week and lose to the Vikings a few weeks before that. They sometimes don't win the games they should. In no way am I putting them in the Superbowl as of yet. They got to face an overrated Bears team with no QB and no offense really. I think the Packers could more then give the 49'ers all they can handle. We saw them in the preseason and it was not even a contest for our starters.

Honestly, the only teams I think that could hang with Denver right now are Packers, Texans, Patriots. I think a rematch with Falcons we would win by 10 or so. We just had an early season melt down 1st qtr and they needed every last point of that melt down to hold on to the win.

2KBack
11-20-2012, 12:02 PM
not to mention replacement refs

TonyR
11-20-2012, 12:15 PM
The Patriots do not scare me...

I don't know, baja. The Pats are still a bad matchup for us. They do quick hitters that neutralize the pass rush. We struggled stopping both their running game and their underneath stuff last time out. They're going to get Hernandez back, Welker is a killer, Lloyd is no stiff, and they may have Gronk back for the playoffs. Their defense can be beat but they seem to adjust well and make plays when needed. I want nothing to do with them in the playoffs. I honestly think I'd rather play Houston.

Smiling Assassin27
11-20-2012, 12:30 PM
I don't know, baja. The Pats are still a bad matchup for us. They do quick hitters that neutralize the pass rush. We struggled stopping both their running game and their underneath stuff last time out. They're going to get Hernandez back, Welker is a killer, Lloyd is no stiff, and they may have Gronk back for the playoffs. Their defense can be beat but they seem to adjust well and make plays when needed. I want nothing to do with them in the playoffs. I honestly think I'd rather play Houston.

I'm with you. It's all about matchups in this league, and we just don't match up well with their personnel, IMO. The Pats have learned that a balanced offense will take 'em further than Brady's right arm. THey've lost 2 SB's as a pass happy team and won 3 with a balance of running to lean on as well. Ridley and Woodhead are slippery and dangerous. The Pats worry me immensely.

gyldenlove
11-20-2012, 12:32 PM
I would rather have Von.

The Bears almost never blitz, they rush 4 on almost every play, it is like watching the old Tony Dungy Colts. The Bears only have 1 true pass rusher in Peppers and he is too easy to neutralize with double blocks knowing you can go 1v1 on the other 3.

Ladarius Webb is a CB from Baltimore who is injured reserve - you are talking about J'marcus Webb.

gyldenlove
11-20-2012, 12:38 PM
As the other poster said, their defense has been lights out -- and in some of those games mentioned, the offense did do a really good job putting up some good points. Same thing can be said about the Broncos, though our offense is much better -- especially passing the ball. Walking over poor to average teams, but losing to NE, HOU and ATL who are the class of the NFL. So the Bears losing to good teams like GB, HOU and SF shouldn't be held against them.

The Bears OL is absolutely disgusting and has been for years, not only that, Mike Tice is an abortion of an offensive coordinator. As much crap as Cutler gets, you can see how bad the offense is without him. They are on the verge of having another collapse like last season if Cutler is unable to play because of his concussion for an extended period of time.

I know he gets from flack, but Cutler is a tough SOB, the amount of beating he takes makes most RBs look like over-coddled princesses. Mike Tice must be fired along with their offensive line coach, that line has been in shambles for years and if it wasn't for Lovie Smith and his defense that team would be a perennial bottom feeder.

2KBack
11-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Pats defense is still a liability though. They won championships when they had defenses that ranked 6th, 1st, and 2nd in points allowed (and barely won them at that).

Currently they rank 16th

baja
11-20-2012, 12:39 PM
NE will get their points but I really think we can outscore them with just a few good defensive plays which we are very capable of doing.

This game probably comes to turnovers which we lost in the first match up with our team finding it's identity. We are so much better now but maybe they are too.

Still I like our chances even though they will be (on paper) our toughest rival in the AFC

The team that scares me the most is SF.

lonestar
11-20-2012, 12:40 PM
Anyone watching this butt whipping?

Flipping back and forth. To avoid commercials.

Could not happen to a better team than the bears.

Somehow it was rumored that their defense was solid. Yet a rookie for all intents and purposes has shredded it.

I have not read the thread so I'm guessing the cutlet Klingons have said it would have been a better game with him on the field.

Yet the moron has loads of picks, and his qbr is medium warm at best.

What the bears should have done was kept orton and used thise 2#1s on OL players instead. They would probably be in the same position today had they down that.

Play2win
11-20-2012, 12:46 PM
I've always felt the Bears were overrated. The 49'ers, they're good but how did they tie last week and lose to the Vikings a few weeks before that. They sometimes don't win the games they should. In no way am I putting them in the Superbowl as of yet. They got to face an overrated Bears team with no QB and no offense really. I think the Packers could more then give the 49'ers all they can handle. We saw them in the preseason and it was not even a contest for our starters.

Honestly, the only teams I think that could hang with Denver right now are Packers, Texans, Patriots. I think a rematch with Falcons we would win by 10 or so. We just had an early season melt down 1st qtr and they needed every last point of that melt down to hold on to the win.

It's kinda funny how the first quarter of the season, it seemed like every game we had a 1st quarter meltdown, in one way or another.

2KBack
11-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Post without reading

responds to posts that don't exist, even attempting to insult in the process

Still gets info wrong (Kaepernick isn't a rookie)

a credit to the board

lonestar
11-20-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm with you. It's all about matchups in this league, and we just don't match up well with their personnel, IMO. The Pats have learned that a balanced offense will take 'em further than Brady's right arm. THey've lost 2 SB's as a pass happy team and won 3 with a balance of running to lean on as well. Ridley and Woodhead are slippery and dangerous. The Pats worry me immensely.

:thumbs:

They have reinvented themselves for about the 4th time now.

Every time we think we have them figured out they change. A lot like manning years ago. We had no CBs so Mikey got Champ thinking that would fix him in the next playoff. Nada so we get another good CB and try it again this time he kills us with the slot guy.

The game evolves. We thought This year was our year and then Brady pulled the super fast no huddle. Killed us again.

Not sure we can cover all the receivers he has tight enough to stop it. If we do then the RBs go crazy.

Now they have that new CB they traded for NE is going to Be tough.

lonestar
11-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Post without reading

responds to posts that don't exist, even attempting to insult in the process

Still gets info wrong (Kaepernick isn't a rookie)

a credit to the board

I know the cutlet fans. So I do kit have to read their male bovine excremental to know

As for the rookie comment. RIF. rookie for all intents and purpose.

Means I KNOW he is not but yet he is because this was his first start.

RIF.